Calling all Polkies:Official Polk thread - Page 1310 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #39271 of 39273 Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Should I upgrade from the Lsim 704c to the 706c?

Title says it all. I'm wondering whether I should take advantage of the Friends and family sale to upgrade my center from the 704c to the 706c? The 704c's have been so far matched with two 703 fronts and they've been doing pretty well together. I have, however, recently acquired two Lsim 705s to upgrade the fronts, with the intention of moving the 703s to the rear or using them as fronts in a strictly two-channel set-up... This is where the question of the of the 706c is coming up, especially because of the sale... I do not think I would bother replacing the 704c were it not for the sale... Still, before I pull the trigger, I want to know whether the 706c's will amount to a noticeable upgrade in the system... So far, I do have a lot of respect for the 704c, although I have not heard the 706c before. Kindly let me know what you think.

The present system is:

lsim 703 (2) + 704c (LCR)
lsim 702 f/x (2) surrounds

Once the 705s replace the two fronts, the 703s may be used as rear speakers or wides, or they'll service an independent 2-channel system.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #39272 of 39273 Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudecourt View Post
I could have sworn I was apart of their email list but apparently I stopped receiving them. If someone doesn't use their code please let me know. I'll give an $10 amazon card in lieu.
I have a code and will take you up on $10 Amazon card.
post #39273 of 39273 Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I am looking for a Polk Coupon Code in return I have a $25 off $100 Staples code.

Thanks
Reply Speakers

Tags
Polk Audio , Polk Audio Rti8 High Output Floorstanding Loudspeaker Single Black , Polk Audio Rti4 High Performance Bookshelf On Wall Speakers , Polk Audio Csi5 High Performance Center Channel Speaker , Polk Audio Rti6 High Performance Bookshelf Speakers Pair Black , Polk Audio Three Way Vanishing Rt Series In Ceiling Speaker 70 Rt , Polk Audio Monitor70 Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Polk Audio Monitor 30 Bookshelf Speakers Cherry , Polk Audio Monitor Series Cs1 Center Channel Speaker Single Cherry , Polk Psw108 10 100w Psw Series Powered Subwoofer , Polk Audio R50 Floorstanding Speakers Each , Polk Audio Surroundbar 4000 Iht Virtual Surround Speaker Bar With Wireless Su
Gear in this thread - Psw108 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page