Old Today, 07:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal swagger View Post
was considering a small set up for the wifeys room but got tired of looking for small componets with quality cound. how does the rtia5 and a csia4 sound, i already have the 6 and like the sound i have not heard the 4 yet

might scratch the center and run a phantom center in a 4.1 set up, i have never done that so i dont know what to expect any thoughts on that idea?
The A5's will work well in that case and the CsiA4 is adequate for small room or bedroom, especially for TV and casual music and such... not so much for movies, but as you say, the main system is elsewhere (as it is here). Personally I've never been satisfied with the phantom center arrangement, esp in the case of DD broadcasts, but 2+2 works well for matrixed TV audio.

Polk RtiA9's, Denon 3312ci & Emo XPA-5 amp, CsiA6, RtiA7 surrounds, FxiA6 rears, twin Klipsch Synergy Sub-12's, DSW660 & Lsi9's upstairs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Polk Audio , Polk Audio Rti8 High Output Floorstanding Loudspeaker Single Black , Polk Audio Rti4 High Performance Bookshelf On Wall Speakers , Polk Audio Csi5 High Performance Center Channel Speaker , Polk Audio Rti6 High Performance Bookshelf Speakers Pair Black , Polk Audio Three Way Vanishing Rt Series In Ceiling Speaker 70 Rt , Polk Audio Monitor70 Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Polk Audio Monitor 30 Bookshelf Speakers Cherry , Polk Audio Monitor Series Cs1 Center Channel Speaker Single Cherry , Polk Psw108 10 100w Psw Series Powered Subwoofer , Polk Audio R50 Floorstanding Speakers Each , Polk Audio Surroundbar 4000 Iht Virtual Surround Speaker Bar With Wireless Su
Gear in this thread - Psw108 by PriceGrabber.com