Calling all Polkies:Official Polk thread - Page 1379 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 579Likes

post #41341 of 41344 Old Today, 08:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by velocci View Post
I don't remember seeing such a setting in the AVR. Is that an actual setting in the Onkyo TN-RX646 or is that just a general term?
I would suggest that you go through the manual and do the setup for the receiver.

If you need more input, I'd see if there's a thread dedicated to your Onkyo RX646 and get help there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #41342 of 41344 Old Today, 09:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff4RFC View Post
Yes amigo, but "how much" can they handle?
Will you run two channels of the XPA-3 to center?
Assume you're disconnecting the "buss bars" for the high/low terminals?
post #41343 of 41344 Old Today, 09:10 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarghon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper186 View Post
Awesome, glad to hear things are going well with you! Lol fun times for sure, on both sides I suppose. We need more upgrade pics everywhere! . It's going well here. Getting ready for more snow tonight into tomorrow. You just missed my B-Day, turned 32 on the 2nd of Feb.
Oh, late happy birthday! Hope you did party a little, because each passing birthday lessens the ability to withstand said parties And nice to know your stuff is going good too!

Funny that you South of here seem to be getting all the snow... We up north are getting record low levels of snow, and it's not even cold this year too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff4RFC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper186 View Post
You just missed my B-Day, turned 32 on the 2nd of Feb.

Happy B-DAY Viapage, sorry I missed it as well..........32? Dang, you're an old fart..............uh, I mean a young whipper snapper
Thanks Jessi, it cool. Yeah I did a little bit of celebrating but not much. After 25 when insurance rates drop you're just getting older. The weather is wild for sure, it can't make up it's mind.

Hey Geoff, I don't feel 32, I still feel 22! . Thanks, it's ok, you're busy with all that component building!
post #41344 of 41344 Old Today, 03:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I'm curious, have any of you guys heard the LSiM 707 compared to the Revel Performa3 F208?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Polk Audio , Polk Audio Rti8 High Output Floorstanding Loudspeaker Single Black , Polk Audio Rti4 High Performance Bookshelf On Wall Speakers , Polk Audio Csi5 High Performance Center Channel Speaker , Polk Audio Rti6 High Performance Bookshelf Speakers Pair Black , Polk Audio Three Way Vanishing Rt Series In Ceiling Speaker 70 Rt , Polk Audio Monitor70 Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Polk Audio Monitor 30 Bookshelf Speakers Cherry , Polk Audio Monitor Series Cs1 Center Channel Speaker Single Cherry , Polk Psw108 10 100w Psw Series Powered Subwoofer , Polk Audio R50 Floorstanding Speakers Each , Polk Audio Surroundbar 4000 Iht Virtual Surround Speaker Bar With Wireless Su
Gear in this thread