Calling all Polkies:Official Polk thread - Page 1417 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 1100Likes

Old 06-15-2016, 05:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by suddenlyissoon View Post
Looking to buy some new rear/back surrounds for my new setup. Would it be better to get the OMW5's or the FXiA4 or 6's for this purpose? The room is about 17 x 17.
Fxi's are heads and shoulders above the OWM's. The OWM's can be tucked in a corner, whereas the Fxi's need room all around them. If you have room for the Fxi6's they are awesome, but the Fxi4's are also very respectable.

Denon AVR-4520ci, Polk Rti12's, Csi5, Rti8 surrounds, some Klipsch subs... Bedroom: Lsi9's on an Onkyo TX-8050
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2016, 08:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Liked: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobLee View Post
Fxi's are heads and shoulders above the OWM's. The OWM's can be tucked in a corner, whereas the Fxi's need room all around them. If you have room for the Fxi6's they are awesome, but the Fxi4's are also very respectable.
+1 I have the Fxi4s and the OWMs. The Fxi4s for rear surrounds, and the OWMs for heights, and the Fxi4s do an excellent job!
Russ
Old 06-16-2016, 09:35 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 3
I'm wanting to add rear surrounds to my polk tsi setup but I would like input on what to choose. Right now I have tsi100's that I could move back and then upgrade my rear speakers or should I just buy a second set of 100's for the rear surround spot. I like how the 100's mount to the wall but wouldn't mind buying stands for the rear speakers. The rear surrounds will have to go on stands regardless of what I buy. I looked at the fxia4 but I don't want to spend 400 on rear surrounds. I'm also afraid if I change to a different series or brand the timbre isn't going to match. How important is that for the rear and rear surrounds? Anyway thanks!
Old 06-16-2016, 12:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by suddenlyissoon View Post
Looking to buy some new rear/back surrounds for my new setup. Would it be better to get the OMW5's or the FXiA4 or 6's for this purpose? The room is about 17 x 17.
Like Rob Lee said. OWMs are excellent bang for the buck if you have that precise amount to spend on surrounds, but the Fx's while clearly be performing better.

Polk Audio LSIM703, Polk Audio LSIM704c, Polk Audio RTI-A1 surrounds
Dual Reaction-Audio BPS212 turbo subwoofers
Marantz AV8801 preamp, Rotel RMB-1095 power amp
Pioneer Elite n50 network player
Marantz CD6004 cd player, Marantz UD5007 Blu ray player, Modded Rega RP1 turntable
Panasonic Tcl55dt60 led tv,Playstation 3 and a lot of old consoles
Old 06-18-2016, 10:42 PM
AVS Special Member

I can almost hear crickets in here... It's very quiet , what have you Polkies been up to?

Marantz CD6004 cd player, Marantz UD5007 Blu ray player, Modded Rega RP1 turntable
Old 06-19-2016, 05:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarghon View Post
It's very quiet , what have you Polkies been up to?
Yeah - TOO quiet. Just to fill the void, here's what I've been up to.

We've been "camping" in our old house back in Ohio since we flew back from Florida a couple months ago. We've been using a pair of Rti8's and a Csi3 running off a little Denon 2112, all gear that I had held back when the moving truck took most of my gear (RtiA9's, Emo amps, etc) to our retirement condo down south last fall. I had Fxi3 surrounds but packed them up a few weeks back and now using Rti6's. And a single Klipsch RW-12D sub. All in all, a decent setup, but nothing I'd call impressive.

BUT... I have to say, after listening to this setup for two months now, I AM IMPRESSED. It really does sound good! I can't help but wonder why on earth I spent all that money on larger, more powerful equipment (and committed to significantly higher maintenance due to their size) when I had this older but highly capable gear stored in the basement.

Of course, I realize that once I get back to Florida and get everything setup, I may come to the startling realization that what I have down there really is better, but for now, I have my doubts. I wonder if I'll end up selling off the larger gear and downsize, as we're currently in the process of doing with everything else.

Speaking of which, we've been clearing out 30+ years of accumulated junk from the basement and garage. My god, we kept everything, and now we're paying the price. So much obsolete computer gear. And the kids' video games. We're trying to be conscientious, breaking everything down and recycling what we can. But it's taking forever. By mid-July we plan to rent a truck and haul the last of our stiff to Florida, leaving my wife's car here in the garage (we left my car in Fla last spring). We still have work to do on the condo, then will return this fall to put the house on the market. Then we'll be "done"... yeah, I've heard that one before.

So what have you been up to?
azz7686 and Aarghon like this.

Denon AVR-4520ci, Polk Rti12's, Csi5, Rti8 surrounds, some Klipsch subs... Bedroom: Lsi9's on an Onkyo TX-8050
Old 06-19-2016, 06:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked: 75
My two LSiM703s were delivered Friday and they appear to be undamaged. Now all I need are some stands, a good place to put them, an AVR, cabling, perhaps a sub etc. etc. etc. I'm not sure why, but I believe I was expecting them to be a hair bigger. I'm looking forward to seeing how they sound.

I'm considering a refurbished Yamaha RX-A3040. It doesn't support HDCP 2.2 or HDMI 2.0a, but I'm not sure I foresee myself needing either of those for quite some time, if ever. I bought a couple of Panasonic VT60s within the last couple of years and plan to use them for a very long time. Right now, the refurbed 3040 is $500 less than the 2015 equivalent 3050. I don't know whether this is the best place to ask, but any thoughts on that or any other AVR recommendations? I also have an old Yamaha M80 two channel amp that I would like to get repaired and perhaps utilize at some point.

I'm also open to more input on stands. I'm interested in something that might blend well with traditional décor. I'm not looking for anything that is contemporary/modern. I thought I had seen some nice looking wooden speaker stands in a few pics somewhere, but it might take a while to find those pics again.
Old 06-19-2016, 08:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Liked: 254
Calling all Polkies:Official Polk thread

I just bought a refurbished Yamaha A2050 last week & love it. I wanted the 4k capability, Dolby Atmos, plus the wireless MusicCast feature. And of course all the other goodies incl. 9 channels for my pending 5.1.4 Atmos set-up at our vac home.

First floor in same house I have 5.1 traditional set-up using new 703s up front & center is 704C. Have rear surround in-ceiling using Polk RC80i and they sound VG. You should like the 703s; to me they are large for bookshelfs & have plenty of punch & clarity at same time. Excellent designed speakers & well-built. I have a Denon S900W driving them. Upstairs I have Chanes upfront & Outlaw X12 sub that rocks the entire house. Will be using 2 pairs of RSL C34e in-ceilings for my Dolby Atmos. Good luck with your pending move & Florida Condo!
Old 06-19-2016, 08:42 AM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello Team,

Please advice on Polk dsw 660Wi sub compare to SVS PB1000.
thanks
Old 06-19-2016, 10:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rli View Post
The 660 is unfortunately somewhat disappointing, despite it's potential... powerful amp, quality 12" driver, sturdy construction, noiseless port and tuneable response profile. But in practice it doesn't perform as well as even Polk's own 505. It just sounds muddy. So what you're left with is a cumbersome, heavy box and middling SQ. I bought one at a closeout price of about $350 and ended up selling it for $100.

I don't know SVS but have heard the name mentioned favorably. I would almost go so far as to say just about anything would be better than the 660. But then there are the real dogs in Polk's product line like the PSW10 and 110.
lizrussspike and Aarghon like this.

Old 06-19-2016, 10:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobLee View Post
Yeah - TOO quiet. Just to fill the void, here's what I've been up to.

We've been "camping" in our old house back in Ohio since we flew back from Florida a couple months ago. We've been using a pair of Rti8's and a Csi3 running off a little Denon 2112, all gear that I had held back when the moving truck took most of my gear (RtiA9's, Emo amps, etc) to our retirement condo down south last fall. I had Fxi3 surrounds but packed them up a few weeks back and now using Rti6's. And a single Klipsch RW-12D sub. All in all, a decent setup, but nothing I'd call impressive.

BUT... I have to say, after listening to this setup for two months now, I AM IMPRESSED. It really does sound good! I can't help but wonder why on earth I spent all that money on larger, more powerful equipment (and committed to significantly higher maintenance due to their size) when I had this older but highly capable gear stored in the basement.

Of course, I realize that once I get back to Florida and get everything setup, I may come to the startling realization that what I have down there really is better, but for now, I have my doubts. I wonder if I'll end up selling off the larger gear and downsize, as we're currently in the process of doing with everything else.

Speaking of which, we've been clearing out 30+ years of accumulated junk from the basement and garage. My god, we kept everything, and now we're paying the price. So much obsolete computer gear. And the kids' video games. We're trying to be conscientious, breaking everything down and recycling what we can. But it's taking forever. By mid-July we plan to rent a truck and haul the last of our stiff to Florida, leaving my wife's car here in the garage (we left my car in Fla last spring). We still have work to do on the condo, then will return this fall to put the house on the market. Then we'll be "done"... yeah, I've heard that one before.

So what have you been up to?

Hello Rob, nice to see your doing good!

Ahhh older gear! Often older lines can sound better of some design choices on new series, so maybe you'll find you love them more than your bigger setup indeed =) Nice problem to have eh? And the Rti series doesn't look aged a single bit too!

Haha, amassing stuff over the years is inexorable isn't it? We all know for a fact that if something is stashed for years, it's a good sign that we will probably be never using it again... But again, we ALL stock stuff ...Guess it's nostalgia Kudos for recycling older electronics, good thing to take responsibilities towards our good ol' planet!

And ahaha, remembering all the stuff you have stocked, you'll amass a little fortune selling them eh?

For me, well I'm homestuck with a evil back sprain haha... But I'm going back to work on monday, a week of work or two and after that, vacation time!

Talking about gear, I've recently taken the plunge into vinyl... What a rabbit hole haha! I was willing to cope with scintalling sounds, cracks and pops and things of the like... To my amazement, when a record is clean, wow... The noise floor is very low , and I'm enjoying it a lot. It will cost me a little fortune, because since vinyl is popular, the prices have raised But I will go into flea markets in search of hidden treasures... Fun aspect of it, too!

On that, enjoy the superb climate of Florida!

Old 06-19-2016, 10:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Liked: 256
I added a turntable and have been trying to find time to play some of our older records. Also got a pair of lsim 705 for the bedroom. Kind of thinking about getting a yamaha As2100 for the 2.1 system in my office.
Old 06-19-2016, 10:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rli View Post
Hello Team,

thanks
The SVS will annihilate the dsw...Polk subs are always been subpar when it comes to value. And if you are more a movie lover than a music one, you're going to love the extra output the ported PB1000 is going to give you!

If I were you, I'd stop thinking right away, if those were your two final choices

EDIT : forgot that the 660Wi is ported... My bad, sorry... But all the rest is still valid

Old 06-19-2016, 10:58 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Thumbs up LSiM 703 in Brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motta View Post
Hello folks,

I would like to know the packaging size of a LSIM 703, since I intend to acquire a pair and put inside my luggage on my next trip to USA. I am aware that this is a large speaker and I may have difficulties trying to fit one speaker inside each luggage.

I am trying to find a good deal to acquire a pair, but it has been hard to find a good deal, except for ebay sellers. And yes, I am aware that I missed Friends and Family campaign. Any tips?

Edit: I am looking for a Midnight Mahogany pair.

Thanks.
Hello folks,

I would like to update you regarding my journey bringing a pair of LSiM 703 Midnight Mahogany to Brazil. As you can see, by the picture below, I was quite succesful...

I acquired them from Amazon Marketplace (OneCall). They are now out of stock.

I installed them and performed an Audyssey MultEQ XT calibration. LSiM 703 were recognized as LARGE speakers and crossover was set as "Full Band". After running calibration, I adjusted to SMALL and 60 Hz for the LSiM 703. The LSiM 704c was set on 80 Hz.

This LSiM set is replacing a Polk Blackstone TL3 set (two satellites and a center channel). A friend brought me a LSiM 704c, last year, from Canada.

Thanks to everybody that provide a feedback on my journey...

[]'s
Aarghon and yanks1 like this.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B T C View Post
My two LSiM703s were delivered Friday and they appear to be undamaged. Now all I need are some stands, a good place to put them, an AVR, cabling, perhaps a sub etc. etc. etc. I'm not sure why, but I believe I was expecting them to be a hair bigger. I'm looking forward to seeing how they sound.

I'm considering a refurbished Yamaha RX-A3040. It doesn't support HDCP 2.2 or HDMI 2.0a, but I'm not sure I foresee myself needing either of those for quite some time, if ever. I bought a couple of Panasonic VT60s within the last couple of years and plan to use them for a very long time. Right now, the refurbed 3040 is $500 less than the 2015 equivalent 3050. I don't know whether this is the best place to ask, but any thoughts on that or any other AVR recommendations? I also have an old Yamaha M80 two channel amp that I would like to get repaired and perhaps utilize at some point.

I'm also open to more input on stands. I'm interested in something that might blend well with traditional décor. I'm not looking for anything that is contemporary/modern. I thought I had seen some nice looking wooden speaker stands in a few pics somewhere, but it might take a while to find those pics again.
I would personnally buy steel stands. They have way more inertia than wooden stands... And if they are mass loaded with lead shot or sand , it will cancel vibrations even more. I don't know how much you have to put on stands, since some can be very expensive... But I'd tend to think any good value steel stand will get you there.

There's not much litterature on the effect of speaker stands, but to me, I don't want to skimp on that aspect since vibration, in my logic, is every good sound enemy...

Like I've said, no need to spend multiple hundreds IMHO ... I've bought Apollo stands and filled them with sand, and I'm perfectly happy with the outcome. Atacama stands are said to provide outstanding value, are getting pretty good reviews... I would buy them if I had the chance to find a deal...

the energy thing is to take with a grain of salt, but still... Here is a model of Atacamas!

http://www.whathifi.com/atacama/duo-6/review

Old 06-19-2016, 11:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PretzelFisch View Post
I added a turntable and have been trying to find time to play some of our older records. Also got a pair of lsim 705 for the bedroom. Kind of thinking about getting a yamaha As2100 for the 2.1 system in my office.
Awesome, hahaha 705s in a bedroom... Very nice!!!

What turntable model did you get?

Old 06-19-2016, 11:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
And ahaha, remembering all the stuff you have stocked, you'll amass a little fortune selling them eh?

For me, well I'm homestuck with a evil back sprain haha... But I'm going back to work on monday, a week of work or two and after that, vacation time!

Talking about gear, I've recently taken the plunge into vinyl... What a rabbit hole haha!
I did get rid of my vinyl about five years ago. There is a "vintage" music shop down the street that gave me $300 for six boxes of records. I had walked in with the intention of just giving them away. Sold most of my 1970's audio gear to an ebay consignment guy for nearly what I had paid for it... all except my Crown amp, which I would love to rehab someday. It's over 40 years old now and probably still works, but I'm sure many of its components have dried out and I wouldn't want it to take out a speaker when they go.

And I did get about $500 just recently selling some of my Polk gear on Craiglist... mostly Monitor line and the DSW660 mentioned a few posts up. Also another set of Rti's from the bedroom. My older son recently back from Iraq has been helping clear out stuff... he sold some TMNJ action figures for $100 and says our gold Zelda N64 cartridge is also worth selling. But to me, that's really just a hassle. Spend many hours trying to sell something for pennies.

Sorry about your back. I know that can be very debilitating. Hopefully you will be recovered in time for your vacation!
azz7686 and Aarghon like this.

Old 06-19-2016, 12:08 PM
AVS Special Member

It's a music hall 7.3 seems to have a problem so it may go back before my 60 days is up.
Aarghon likes this.
Old 06-22-2016, 12:42 AM

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Well,
I'm going to be in the market for a pair of LSIM 705's, 703's, et al...

I am floored that I missed that half-off sale on that major discount site (Not sure if I can say the name here).

Right now all I can find is the speakers at full MSRP (thanks to our supreme court), exactly the same price everywhere.

Does anybody know when the good sales might come back?
Old 06-22-2016, 04:35 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by B T C View Post

I'm in a new home and some I sold my Orb setup with my old house, so I purchased 703s and a 704 center for my living room. I purchased these stands: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

To me the 703s on the ultimate stands look huge. So big that I swapped them for the LSi15s I had in my home theater room. As a part of that swap, I set the crossover on my Rythmik sub to 80hz since the 703s don't have a bass driver. Long storey short, the 703s crossed at 80 with the Rythmik sound much better than the LSi15s with the same sub. I was shocked as I love the 15s, but either the LSiMs are that much better or I should have crossed higher with the 15s and given them more head room. Anyway, it worked out nice. The 15s don't dominate the living room like the 703s do and they go deep enough for TV watching and music so I not going to add a sub there.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Aarghon likes this.

LG 65EF9500
Oppo BDP-103
Polk LSiM703, LSiM704C, LSi 7
Rythmik A370PEQ2 sub
Outlaw 975
Outlaw 7125
Old 06-22-2016, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmack500 View Post
Well,

I am floored that I missed that half-off sale on that major discount site (Not sure if I can say the name here).

Right now all I can find is the speakers at full MSRP (thanks to our supreme court), exactly the same price everywhere.

I believe Polk has periodic Friends & Family sales, but I'm not sure how often they come around. I know a friend of mine purchased the LSiM706c at 50% off during a prior F&F sale. That would have been within the last year or two. So, if you're willing to wait, I think it's likely these prices will come back around.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:35 AM

Well, I signed up on their site, so hopefully I'll be alerted. I received a 15% off coupon, but that's not enough. Since I'll be getting all the LSIM line, front 705's, center, surrounds.... so I guess it'll be about 10 or so months!
Old 06-22-2016, 07:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Liked: 754
Quote:
Well, I signed up on their site, so hopefully I'll be alerted. I received a 15% off coupon, but that's not enough. Since I'll be getting all the LSIM line, front 705's, center, surrounds.... so I guess it'll be about 10 or so months!
Dont forget to check their eBay site. Factory refurbs (normally not a scratch on em) at decent prices.

That sale comes around every 3 years or so , so I wouldn't count on it happening anytime soon.

Alternately look for the LSi line which is the older models (which I have and am completely satisfied with) that cost a bit less.

My Setup

Quote:
There exists, for everyone, a sentence - a series of words - that has the power to destroy you. Another sentence exists, another series of words, that could heal you. If you're lucky you will get the 2nd, but you can be certain of getting the 1st. - Philip K. Dick

Old 06-22-2016, 08:07 AM

Ouch, 3 years! Refurbished = used?

That's a lot to think about...
Old 06-22-2016, 08:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Well,

If you don't want to wait look at polk ebay site the referbs are a good value.
Old 06-22-2016, 09:15 AM

Quote:
I would personnally buy steel stands. They have way more inertia than wooden stands... And if they are mass loaded with lead shot or sand , it will cancel vibrations even more. I don't know how much you have to put on stands, since some can be very expensive... But I'd tend to think any good value steel stand will get you there.

There's not much litterature on the effect of speaker stands, but to me, I don't want to skimp on that aspect since vibration, in my logic, is every good sound enemy...

Like I've said, no need to spend multiple hundreds IMHO ... I've bought Apollo stands and filled them with sand, and I'm perfectly happy with the outcome. Atacama stands are said to provide outstanding value, are getting pretty good reviews... I would buy them if I had the chance to find a deal...

the energy thing is to take with a grain of salt, but still... Here is a model of Atacamas!

http://www.whathifi.com/atacama/duo-6/review
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegage View Post
I'm in a new home and some I sold my Orb setup with my old house, so I purchased 703s and a 704 center for my living room. I purchased these stands: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

To me the 703s on the ultimate stands look huge. So big that I swapped them for the LSi15s I had in my home theater room. As a part of that swap, I set the crossover on my Rythmik sub to 80hz since the 703s don't have a bass driver. Long storey short, the 703s crossed at 80 with the Rythmik sound much better than the LSi15s with the same sub. I was shocked as I love the 15s, but either the LSiMs are that much better or I should have crossed higher with the 15s and given them more head room. Anyway, it worked out nice. The 15s don't dominate the living room like the 703s do and they go deep enough for TV watching and music so I not going to add a sub there.

I appreciate the input, suggestions etc.

I've done a bit of searching for Atacama stands, but didn't find anyone that would ship to the USA, at least not on Amazon, but my search was not extensive. The only dealer I find via the Atacama website when searching within the United States was someone in Canada.

I've also looked at the Ultimate Support stands and believe I would like something shorter. They don't seem to offer anything shorter than 36". I definitely want to avoid a "huge" look.

It's nice to hear someone say they like the 703s better than the LSi15s. Those seem to be a pretty revered speaker in the Polk world. I don't have a sub,yet. I wonder how they would compare head to head.
Aarghon likes this.
Old 06-22-2016, 09:33 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 18
My son is a big fan of my 15s as well, but he was also amazed at how nice the 703s sound. I think Part of it is the higher cross-over allows the Rythmik to really shine and as nice as the 15s are, they won't be a match for the Rythmik in the lower frequencies. Regardless, the 703s are very nice and as I now know, work very well in a home theater system. The fit and finish is also outstanding.

I bought mine during the friends and family sale and at 50% off, these things are a steal.

LG 65EF9500
Oppo BDP-103
Polk LSiM703, LSiM704C, LSi 7
Rythmik A370PEQ2 sub
Outlaw 975
Outlaw 7125
Old 06-22-2016, 10:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Liked: 754
Quote:
Ouch, 3 years! Refurbished = used?

That's a lot to think about...
Sometimes refurb = used.... Could also be bought and then sale cancelled, dealer ordered stock, didnt sell it and returned it... number of reasons.

I've ordered 3 things "refurb" from them, a soundbar and 2 bluetooth speakers. All three arrived in stock packaging with NO DAMAGE to them.

But thats me, others will weigh in...

My Setup

Quote:
There exists, for everyone, a sentence - a series of words - that has the power to destroy you. Another sentence exists, another series of words, that could heal you. If you're lucky you will get the 2nd, but you can be certain of getting the 1st. - Philip K. Dick

Old 06-22-2016, 12:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Liked: 254
Polk refurb has been great for me on 4 different orders over last 10 years or so. All speakers came in mint condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-22-2016, 04:07 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Well,
There are some sellers on Amazon with prices below MSRP for the LSiM Series. I recently acquired a pair of LSiM 703 from them.

[]'s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Polk Audio , Polk Audio Rti8 High Output Floorstanding Loudspeaker Single Black , Polk Audio Rti4 High Performance Bookshelf On Wall Speakers , Polk Audio Csi5 High Performance Center Channel Speaker , Polk Audio Rti6 High Performance Bookshelf Speakers Pair Black , Polk Audio Three Way Vanishing Rt Series In Ceiling Speaker 70 Rt , Polk Audio Monitor70 Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Polk Audio Monitor 30 Bookshelf Speakers Cherry , Polk Audio Monitor Series Cs1 Center Channel Speaker Single Cherry , Polk Psw108 10 100w Psw Series Powered Subwoofer , Polk Audio R50 Floorstanding Speakers Each , Polk Audio Surroundbar 4000 Iht Virtual Surround Speaker Bar With Wireless Su