Definitive Owners Thread - Page 1044 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #31291 of 31960 Old 07-15-2014, 10:45 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Can you raise the back of the center to have it slightly point down? How is it with movies? I'm guessing connected with hdmi correct?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #31292 of 31960 Old 07-15-2014, 10:53 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumavguy View Post
Can you raise the back of the center to have it slightly point down? How is it with movies? I'm guessing connected with hdmi correct?
All connected via HDMI. Movies are the same as TV shows, muddy and not very clear. Tilting the center down doesn't help as I can't tilt it at a very extreme angle or it might fall off. I have two little rubber feet adding a very, very slight angle to it.
post #31293 of 31960 Old 07-15-2014, 11:17 AM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for all the help.Through all the guidance I ordered the 8080st.I can't wait to get them and will post about them when I get them.
post #31294 of 31960 Old 07-15-2014, 07:56 PM

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Hello,

I'm looking to add matching side and rear surrounds for my 8060's. I'm guessing due to the placement of my right side speaker the SR 8040 or 8080's wouldn't be the best choice. Any thoughts of other def tech speakers that might be a good match. Pictured are NHT SuperZeros for the surrounds.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2626.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	163593   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2628.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	206.7 KB
ID:	163601  

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Last edited by weekendtoy; 07-15-2014 at 08:01 PM.
post #31295 of 31960 Old 07-15-2014, 08:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by weekendtoy View Post
Hello,

I'm looking to add matching side and rear surrounds for my 8060's. I'm guessing due to the placement of my right side speaker the SR 8040 or 8080's wouldn't be the best choice. Any thoughts of other def tech speakers that might be a good match. Pictured are NHT SuperZeros for the surrounds.

PM 800 or 1000, Mythos Gem or Gem XL
weekendtoy likes this.

Lowell

The MARVELous Home Theater: http://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...e-theater.html
post #31296 of 31960 Old 07-15-2014, 09:30 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I must admit that reading through this forum has only confused me more. I notice a lot of people talking about the 8080 center channel but none really talking about the 8080 towers. Does anyone have any experience with these?

I was thinking of getting three 8080 tower speakers. I would be using one as my center channel as it will be behind a Seymour AV XD acoustically transparent screen.

I am coming from 2 Klipsch Sf-3 towers a C3 Center and 2 S-3 Surrounds with a Cadence CSX 12-MKII sub (formerly a Klipsch Sub 12). I personally am not thrilled with my bass response with the cadence. It can punch, but I can tell I am missing sounds on certain movie tracks. Since this is the case, I was just going to sell it and use only the tower speakers (8080).

It seems that some people feel this will not be enough bass. Compared to what I am coming from, how do you think they would compare? Add in the fact, that I was not planning to add in an extra subwoofer, is the best way to hook this up with speaker wire and LFE input? Or is it better to put in my Pioneer Elite VSX-50 that I am not using a sub and only hook up speaker wire? If I hook it up this way, will I lose out on the LFE channel in movies?

I tried to find the answers here, but the more I read the the more confused I get. I heard the definitive technology speakers about 13 years ago in my friends basement. Since then, I have not been able to get them out of my head. I really want to go with Definitive, but am just really confused.
post #31297 of 31960 Old 07-16-2014, 12:27 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdmindset View Post
All connected via HDMI. Movies are the same as TV shows, muddy and not very clear. Tilting the center down doesn't help as I can't tilt it at a very extreme angle or it might fall off. I have two little rubber feet adding a very, very slight angle to it.
Get a set of Mopads. They are foam isolation pads that have angled inserts so you can angle your speaker down or up 3 or 6 degrees (or use so the speaker lays flat). Now only do they isolate the speaker from whatever it's sits on but I don't even think an earthquake could cause my center to move. I have a LCR2002 sitting on my Pioneer Elite RPTV and love how my center is now aimed perfectly at the siting position as before the center was aimed about a foot over my head. You can buy a pair for about 30.00 at Guitar Center. Best invention for any speaker sitting on a hard surface or if you need a speaker angled up or down.
post #31298 of 31960 Old 07-16-2014, 12:46 AM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by weekendtoy View Post
Hello,

Because of the placement of that surround I would go with the ProMonitor 800 or 1000 (the 800 would match in driver size, but I'm all for getting the most out of my surrounds and the larger drivers in the 1000's may actually work better with your mains) while the gem's would work, I would be afraid that their slimmer design may be a detriment in that space, and then either match or use a pair of SR's for the rears. (Again the SR-8080 would driver match and IMO the design would give you just a little more "fill"back there.)
weekendtoy likes this.

Last edited by ALtlOff; 07-16-2014 at 12:50 AM.
post #31299 of 31960 Old 07-16-2014, 09:58 AM

Liked: 59
Thanks for the replys. Looks like the PM 800 or 1000 is the way to go, not to mention cheaper the Mythos lineup. I would go all four the same.

Nice that they also come in white.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

post #31300 of 31960 Old 07-16-2014, 12:21 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UofAZ1 View Post
Get a set of Mopads. They are foam isolation pads that have angled inserts so you can angle your speaker down or up 3 or 6 degrees (or use so the speaker lays flat). Now only do they isolate the speaker from whatever it's sits on but I don't even think an earthquake could cause my center to move. I have a LCR2002 sitting on my Pioneer Elite RPTV and love how my center is now aimed perfectly at the siting position as before the center was aimed about a foot over my head. You can buy a pair for about 30.00 at Guitar Center. Best invention for any speaker sitting on a hard surface or if you need a speaker angled up or down.
Ordered the Mopad XL from Amazon just now and should be here Friday. I'll report back to see how it works, but I'm hopefully optimistic.

Thanks!
UofAZ1 likes this.
post #31301 of 31960 Old 07-16-2014, 01:47 PM

Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Toid View Post
I must admit that reading through this forum has only confused me more. I notice a lot of people talking about the 8080 center channel but none really talking about the 8080 towers. Does anyone have any experience with these?

I was thinking of getting three 8080 tower speakers. I would be using one as my center channel as it will be behind a Seymour AV XD acoustically transparent screen.

I am coming from 2 Klipsch Sf-3 towers a C3 Center and 2 S-3 Surrounds with a Cadence CSX 12-MKII sub (formerly a Klipsch Sub 12). I personally am not thrilled with my bass response with the cadence. It can punch, but I can tell I am missing sounds on certain movie tracks. Since this is the case, I was just going to sell it and use only the tower speakers (8080).

It seems that some people feel this will not be enough bass. Compared to what I am coming from, how do you think they would compare? Add in the fact, that I was not planning to add in an extra subwoofer, is the best way to hook this up with speaker wire and LFE input? Or is it better to put in my Pioneer Elite VSX-50 that I am not using a sub and only hook up speaker wire? If I hook it up this way, will I lose out on the LFE channel in movies?

I tried to find the answers here, but the more I read the the more confused I get. I heard the definitive technology speakers about 13 years ago in my friends basement. Since then, I have not been able to get them out of my head. I really want to go with Definitive, but am just really confused.
I'm currently running 8060 towers with no separate sub. They have plenty of bass for music and are good for movies as well, but they won't really pressurize a mid to large room. I had planned on adding an SVS this summer, but had more pressing needs for my funds arise. Three 8080's should put put a lot of bass, but only you can say if it's enough.

I'm running mine with speaker wire only from my X4000. When you tell the receiver you have no sub it will mix in the .1 LFE to your mains, as well as routing any bass from speakers set as small. If I remember correctly, Pioneer's MCACC doesn't EQ the sub so I wouldn't mess with sub cables. Just set all 3 to large and let the receiver set your surrounds. Hope this helps.

Def Tech: BP-8060ST, CS-8060, PM1000; Denon X4000; Panasonic 50ST60
Mac Mini; Xbox One; Xbox 360; Samsung BD-D6500; Panamax M5300-PM
post #31302 of 31960 Old 07-16-2014, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBaron91 View Post
I'm currently running 8060 towers with no separate sub. They have plenty of bass for music and are good for movies as well, but they won't really pressurize a mid to large room. I had planned on adding an SVS this summer, but had more pressing needs for my funds arise. Three 8080's should put put a lot of bass, but only you can say if it's enough.

I'm running mine with speaker wire only from my X4000. When you tell the receiver you have no sub it will mix in the .1 LFE to your mains, as well as routing any bass from speakers set as small. If I remember correctly, Pioneer's MCACC doesn't EQ the sub so I wouldn't mess with sub cables. Just set all 3 to large and let the receiver set your surrounds. Hope this helps.
Thank You for the thorough explanation. You are correct in saying the Pioneer does not equalize the subwoofer. That was one of my main concerns. I really appreciate the knowledge on this subject. I was getting so confused, I almost gave up on Definitive Speakers. But like I said, I still can't stop thinking of the first time I heard those bi-polar speakers. They really are unlike anything else I have ever heard.

I am a little confused on what you mean by pressurizing the room. Could you elaborate?

Last edited by Al Toid; 07-16-2014 at 02:34 PM.
post #31303 of 31960 Old 07-16-2014, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Toid View Post
Thank You for the thorough explanation. You are correct in saying the Pioneer does not equalize the subwoofer. That was one of my main concerns. I really appreciate the knowledge on this subject. I was getting so confused, I almost gave up on Definitive Speakers. But like I said, I still can't stop thinking of the first time I heard those bi-polar speakers. They really are unlike anything else I have ever heard.

I am a little confused on what you mean by pressurizing the room. Could you elaborate?
Nevermind. I did some searching and found this:

Whats the purpose of pressurizing a room with a sub?

I guess I can always add more subs if the room isn't pressurized with the 3 8080's.
post #31304 of 31960 Old 07-16-2014, 06:12 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Fellow Definitive Tech. Owners,

I'm looking for a pair or single, white BP2X speaker(s).
Does anyone have any for sale?

Thanks!
post #31305 of 31960 Old 07-17-2014, 03:27 AM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny44 View Post
Fellow Definitive Tech. Owners,

I'm looking for a pair or single, white BP2X speaker(s).
Does anyone have any for sale?

Thanks!
Saw a pair of white BP-2's on E-Bay, but they're not X's, they're the original BP-2's
post #31306 of 31960 Old 07-17-2014, 03:49 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hi,

I'm starting to consider the Def Tech DI8R ceiling speakers for music distribution purposes. A few people recommended the RCS/RSS line, but I think it might be overkill for what I need the speakers for. Also, aren't those meant to be used for a setup where there is a focal point?

In any case, does anyone have the DI8R set up in their home for music distribution, and if so, how do they sound? Is it worth it, in your opinion, to buy these as opposed to say B&W ceilings speakers in the same price range, or cheaper Polk or Micca ceiling speakers?

It's so hard to make a choice when I can't audition all the speakers anywhere.

Thanks for your help!
post #31307 of 31960 Old 07-17-2014, 05:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiR View Post
Hi,

I'm starting to consider the Def Tech DI8R ceiling speakers for music distribution purposes. A few people recommended the RCS/RSS line, but I think it might be overkill for what I need the speakers for. Also, aren't those meant to be used for a setup where there is a focal point?

In any case, does anyone have the DI8R set up in their home for music distribution, and if so, how do they sound? Is it worth it, in your opinion, to buy these as opposed to say B&W ceilings speakers in the same price range, or cheaper Polk or Micca ceiling speakers?

It's so hard to make a choice when I can't audition all the speakers anywhere.

Thanks for your help!

I have heard their in walls and they are all fine. Do you not have a Best Buy around. Are you 100% sure you want Def Techs? Is there something with this specific model? Inceiling are already a compromise to music quality. I would look at something you can sample if at all possible. Also, will it really be for quality listening or just background noise at a dinner party.

That being said. My own personal opinion is the 8" woofer is not as great at the mids as a 5.5 or 6.5. So you might want to go smaller woofers. The 8" will get you more bass, but not deep bass without a sub or a lot of power so you might get better quality from a smaller speaker. Also, I am not sure where the DI 6.5 STR, (stereo) model fits in with whole house distributions.

Also if you are going to blind buy, you might try someplace like HTD.com with a in home 30 day trial and much cheaper prices.

Lowell

The MARVELous Home Theater: http://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...e-theater.html
post #31308 of 31960 Old 07-17-2014, 05:50 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowellG View Post
I have heard their in walls and they are all fine. Do you not have a Best Buy around. Are you 100% sure you want Def Techs? Is there something with this specific model? Inceiling are already a compromise to music quality. I would look at something you can sample if at all possible. Also, will it really be for quality listening or just background noise at a dinner party.

That being said. My own personal opinion is the 8" woofer is not as great at the mids as a 5.5 or 6.5. So you might want to go smaller woofers. The 8" will get you more bass, but not deep bass without a sub or a lot of power so you might get better quality from a smaller speaker. Also, I am not sure where the DI 6.5 STR, (stereo) model fits in with whole house distributions.

Also if you are going to blind buy, you might try someplace like HTD.com with a in home 30 day trial and much cheaper prices.

Hi, I actually do have a best buy close by, but I don't recall them having Def Tech. I'll call one of the other ones in town to see if I can sample theirs.

Good advice on the 8" vs 6.5". I'm going to have a subwoofer in use, so I suppose I could go with the 6.5". I mentioned the DI8R because that's what a technician at Def Tech recommended. I'm actually still waiting for them to email me back with the list of questions I sent them.

Would you recommend I skip the ceiling speakers and go with on-wall speakers instead? In walls are not an option, so it's either ceiling mounted and aesthetically more pleasing or on-walls. I actually have some older B&W Solid Monitors that I could purpose, or perhaps buy new ones.
post #31309 of 31960 Old 07-17-2014, 06:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiR View Post
Hi, I actually do have a best buy close by, but I don't recall them having Def Tech. I'll call one of the other ones in town to see if I can sample theirs.

Good advice on the 8" vs 6.5". I'm going to have a subwoofer in use, so I suppose I could go with the 6.5". I mentioned the DI8R because that's what a technician at Def Tech recommended. I'm actually still waiting for them to email me back with the list of questions I sent them.

Would you recommend I skip the ceiling speakers and go with on-wall speakers instead? In walls are not an option, so it's either ceiling mounted and aesthetically more pleasing or on-walls. I actually have some older B&W Solid Monitors that I could purpose, or perhaps buy new ones.

The onwalls depend on the WAF if you have that issue. :-) The only thing I am considering inceilings for is a Dolby Atmos System. I will had 4 of the DI 4.5 or 5.5s to go to a 7.2.4 setup. On walls would be better for sound, but if it's not for critical listening inceiling will work and I wouldn't rule out other brands you may be able to listen to. It depends on whether your BB is a Magnolia store. Also, I listened to the Def Tech at a local high end store. If I had to go inceiling for quality it would be a Sonance 3-way speaker. They were the best I listened to when I tried the Def Techs. Far better sound quality and clarity, but also price.

Lowell

post #31310 of 31960 Old 07-18-2014, 11:28 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Does anyone have a general timeline on line/model updates from Def Tech? The BP80xx's have been out since at least 2010(?) so I'm curious if they are nearing a model/line upgrade...

Also, are the older models (CLR3000 and the like) "better" products than the new models (CS8080HD and the like)? I still see quite a few people buying CLR 2xxx or CLR 3000 for centers and BP7xxxSC's for towers. I imagine a good deal of this is simply price but I'm just curious how comparable a CLR3000/BP7xxxSC would be to, say, a CS8080HD/BP8080ST setup.

I don't know a lot about the old 7xxx series, but I do see that the BP7001SC or BP7000SC have a hefty price to them...

Thanks for any input everyone.
post #31311 of 31960 Old 07-18-2014, 01:15 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Hello readers,

I am searching for new speakers that will finally let me relax..and not look for new speakers! I am considering the Def Tech line. Newegg has a sale on a pair of SM350's for 179 a pair! I have a Energy Take Classic 5.0 speakers and they sound great but really trying to avoid piecing together speakers. One is damaged and I want a new center so I'm trying to get everything right with just one purchase.

But with this sale, I figure I can run 3 SM350's across the front stage by buying 2 pairs. I would keep my Take Classics as surrounds. Is this a good buy? Thanx.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-059-_-Product
post #31312 of 31960 Old 07-18-2014, 01:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwinlied View Post
Does anyone have a general timeline on line/model updates from Def Tech? The BP80xx's have been out since at least 2010(?) so I'm curious if they are nearing a model/line upgrade...

Also, are the older models (CLR3000 and the like) "better" products than the new models (CS8080HD and the like)? I still see quite a few people buying CLR 2xxx or CLR 3000 for centers and BP7xxxSC's for towers. I imagine a good deal of this is simply price but I'm just curious how comparable a CLR3000/BP7xxxSC would be to, say, a CS8080HD/BP8080ST setup.

I don't know a lot about the old 7xxx series, but I do see that the BP7001SC or BP7000SC have a hefty price to them...

The BP7001SC, BP7000SC, and CLR3000 are made to get LOUD for medium and large rooms. They would be overkill in a small room. I highly doubt a 8080 will get anywhere near as loud as a BP70001SC or BP7000SC. The sound signature is different between the two lines.
drwinlied likes this.
post #31313 of 31960 Old 07-18-2014, 02:19 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by truwarrior22 View Post
The BP7001SC, BP7000SC, and CLR3000 are made to get LOUD for medium and large rooms. They would be overkill in a small room. I highly doubt a 8080 will get anywhere near as loud as a BP70001SC or BP7000SC. The sound signature is different between the two lines.
wow i guess you're right. 7000sc's have an 1800watt built in sub vs the 8080st's 455watt. plus 4 midrange drivers @ 6.5" ea....20-1kwatt / channel. boom. pow. haha. I'm guessing my little denon x1000 would struggle with these...even if they are rated at 8ohm/down to 20watts; how tempting though. I get easily distracted by big numbers and things that are loud lol.

Thank you for the info.

Last edited by drwinlied; 07-18-2014 at 02:32 PM.
post #31314 of 31960 Old 07-18-2014, 09:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-e-L-L-o View Post
Hello readers,

I am searching for new speakers that will finally let me relax..and not look for new speakers! I am considering the Def Tech line. Newegg has a sale on a pair of SM350's for 179 a pair! I have a Energy Take Classic 5.0 speakers and they sound great but really trying to avoid piecing together speakers. One is damaged and I want a new center so I'm trying to get everything right with just one purchase.

But with this sale, I figure I can run 3 SM350's across the front stage by buying 2 pairs. I would keep my Take Classics as surrounds. Is this a good buy? Thanx.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-059-_-Product

I owned SM350s several years ago and loved them. Great crystal clear sound.

Lowell

post #31315 of 31960 Old 07-18-2014, 09:52 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Yes, I have been going back and forth all day on what to do. I ultimately pulled out the credit card and ordered them. Bought 2 pairs and will have 3 SM350's as the front stage.

Perfect for an apartment. If my Energy Takes filled a medium sized room, then I can't wait to get these set up. Plan on getting a house in 2 years and by that time I can have the 4 SM350s to contribute surround 7.2 duties.
post #31316 of 31960 Old 07-18-2014, 11:36 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:

8080s have newer drivers and imo better mids and highs but dont pack the same punch as the SC subs did in the 7000s. I ended p with the 8080's because they discontinued the 7000s a day before iplaced my order. They coudlnt filll the order by 1 speaker! needless to say iw as pissed and did not have hihg expectation but i am very happy with the 8080s and actually prefer the better mids and high because like others have said the subs wont really pressurize a room so i intent to add as set of svs subs anywa.
drwinlied likes this.

The Theater:
TV : Panasonic 60VT60
Receiver : Pioneer Elite SC - 55
Power Center : Panamax M7500 Pro
Bluray : Oppo 103
Gaming : Xbox 360
Front L & R : Def Tech BP8080ST
Center : Def Tech CS8080HD
Surround L & R : BPVX
post #31317 of 31960 Old 07-18-2014, 11:40 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
http://www.electronichouse.com/artic...60st_speakers/

For anyone interested....

Recently talked with def tech support and for those looking to upgrade to dolby atmos systems soon, the A60 speaker module as mentioned in above article wil be compatible with the 8040,8060 and 8080 form wha tive been told. It will be sized to the 8060 for perfect fit to replace the top plastic peice but will still sit the same on 8040 and 8080 on the pegs. 8040 will be a little biger, 8080 will be a little smaller is all. But it will fit iwth all of their latest generation of speakers. So for those of us who rent and cant do ceiling speakers. Dont fret your atmos system will come soon enough!

The Theater:
TV : Panasonic 60VT60
Receiver : Pioneer Elite SC - 55
Power Center : Panamax M7500 Pro
Bluray : Oppo 103
Gaming : Xbox 360
Front L & R : Def Tech BP8080ST
Center : Def Tech CS8080HD
Surround L & R : BPVX
post #31318 of 31960 Old 07-19-2014, 07:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-e-L-L-o View Post
Yes, I have been going back and forth all day on what to do. I ultimately pulled out the credit card and ordered them. Bought 2 pairs and will have 3 SM350's as the front stage.

Perfect for an apartment. If my Energy Takes filled a medium sized room, then I can't wait to get these set up. Plan on getting a house in 2 years and by that time I can have the 4 SM350s to contribute surround 7.2 duties.

That's good, I am sure you will like them. They would work great as surrounds down the road. Try and find some old 7002s and a CLR 2500 to go with the. The 350s are kind of big to wall mount, but you can actually wall mount them. They come with a key hole mount. I had mine up, but they didn't pass the WAF.

Lowell

post #31319 of 31960 Old 07-20-2014, 06:55 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
I'm looking at getting a deftec setup soon. After reading the last 150 or so pages I'm wondering what is wrong with the SM55s? Everyone seems to highly recommend the 45s and 65s but not the 55s. Because of my narrow room 9'9" whatever speakers I get will have to go under the screen, but I'll build an angled stand to get them as high and pointing the right direction.

For surrounds what is the difference sound wise between mounted SM45s and wall mounted SR-8040PBs since they are about the same price?

Thanks
post #31320 of 31960 Old 07-20-2014, 08:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
wow i guess you're right. 7000sc's have an 1800watt built in sub vs the 8080st's 455watt. plus 4 midrange drivers @ 6.5" ea....20-1kwatt / channel. boom. pow. haha. I'm guessing my little denon x1000 would struggle with these...even if they are rated at 8ohm/down to 20watts; how tempting though. I get easily distracted by big numbers and things that are loud lol.

Thank you for the info.
Don't know much about the x1000 but my Denon 2808 works fine. You can always crossover and run the sub out to the left input on the towers if needed.
Reply Speakers

Tags
Definitive Technology , Definitive Technology Supercube Trinity , Definitive Technology Bpx Speaker Single Black , Definitive Technology Bpvx Speaker Single Black , Definitive Technology Supercube 2000 Subwoofer , Definitive Technology Super Cube 4000 Subwoofer , Definitive Technology Studiomonitor 350 Speakers , Definitive Technology Bp2x Speakers , Definitive Technology Mythos 6 Aluminum Stand , Marantz Sr7002 Surround Receiver , Receivers Amplifiers , Parasound , Definitive Technology Bp7004 , Speaker Systems
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page