Definitive Owners Thread - Page 1185 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 400Likes
post #35521 of 35525 Unread Today, 04:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 20
And now my BP9060's, A90's and CS9060 are at my local shippers warehouse, awaiting to be put into a delivery truck and, perhaps, delivered to my house early next week.

So, I've called them, and I COULD pick them up at their warehouse tomorrow. Should I???

I've got some work to do. I need to mount my 70" Sony XBR70X850B tv to the wall so I can raise it high enough to use the new CS9060 below it...though I probably COULD find time to hook up the speakers too...hmmmmm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #35522 of 35525 Unread Today, 04:13 PM

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaison View Post
And now my BP9060's, A90's and CS9060 are at my local shippers warehouse, awaiting to be put into a delivery truck and, perhaps, delivered to my house early next week.

So, I've called them, and I COULD pick them up at their warehouse tomorrow. Should I???

I've got some work to do. I need to mount my 70" Sony XBR70X850B tv to the wall so I can raise it high enough to use the new CS9060 below it...though I probably COULD find time to hook up the speakers too...hmmmmm.
God I love buying new equipment, I'm jealous but I have bought my fair share over the last few months. I personally would have it delivered but it all depends on whether you want to or need it right away. You bought nice speakers, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on them in the future.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
post #35523 of 35525 Unread Today, 05:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 705 Post(s)
Liked: 435
Quote:

I'm curious also as I have not received my shipment yet. I am still waiting for my receiver to ship. Like others in this thread, I'm looking forward to hearing your assessment.

post #35524 of 35525 Unread Today, 05:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:

I have the same setup except I wanted the unpowered 9040 center.I used to own the 8060's with the powered 8060 center.I never liked the powered center.So far I love my setup but have only played them at low to moderate levels.This weekend I want to open them up and give them a healthy workout....Congrats on your purchase...you will love the system.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Doing what I do best...LIVIN!
post #35525 of 35525 Unread Today, 05:26 PM

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Def Tech takes some abuse from people on forums but they design and build great speakers. Those that buy them, love them. I'm glad I stuck with them on my latest system creation.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Sharp1080 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Definitive Technology , Definitive Technology Supercube Trinity , Definitive Technology Bpx Speaker Single Black , Definitive Technology Bpvx Speaker Single Black , Definitive Technology Supercube 2000 Subwoofer , Definitive Technology Super Cube 4000 Subwoofer , Definitive Technology Studiomonitor 350 Speakers , Definitive Technology Bp2x Speakers , Definitive Technology Mythos 6 Aluminum Stand , Marantz Sr7002 Surround Receiver , Receivers Amplifiers , Parasound , Definitive Technology Bp7004 , Speaker Systems
Gear in this thread