Ascend SE Owner's Thread - Page 139 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 
 39Likes

post #4141 of 4141 Old Today, 03:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
Liked: 1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Lambert View Post
I would not be so quick to jump on another customer. Your experience with ascend acoustics may not have been the same for everyone else. Based on my own dealings with this company I would have to say that Ascend has the worst customer service of any ID company.
Great sounding speakers. Very poor CS.
The great thing about AVS is you can be pretty quick to the draw as long as you do it respectfully, then I've got plenty of other positive customer experiences from which to site as evidence of my B.S. Interesting enough we have heard nothing from the poster since then either.

I guess I missed the part about your personal experience with Ascend or the fact that what was posted contradicts every customer experience discussed on this forum when it comes to Ascend. Did you note the owner of Ascend getting involved right after the post? Now if we were discussing Reaction Audio that would be a different story

A comment like "worst customer service of any ID company" comes off like a troll. The unique thing about Ascend and a number of other ID companies is when you have questions about their products you get to talk to the folks that design and build them. I've spent 10+ years buying products from Dave and other ID companies, what's your experience? If Ascend did not have such a good reputation, I don't care how good the speakers are, I would be shopping elsewhere. Final comment, do you think Rythmik would have a relationship Ascend if they didn't take care of their customers in a similar manner. What's next, Rythmik's CS is bad too.

Panasonic 60VT60 (cal by DNice)
Denon 5200 w/ Outlaw 2200 Amps (3)
Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s F/R & Horizon w/ RAAL Center; Sierra 1s Surrounds; DefTech PM1000s Fronts & Top Middle w/ PSB S5 Rear Surrounds; PSA v1800 & SVS PC12+ Subs
Oppo 103; Onkyo HD-DVD; Apple TV & Roku/Fire Sticks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Ascend Acoustics , Pioneer Vsx 1014txk Thx Select Av Receiver , Receivers Amplifiers , Velodyne Impact 10 10 Subwoofer