post #52111 of 52116 Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxr369 View Post
I know this topic has been talked about a lot before, but I couldn't find anything that specifically states energy RC speakers. Which amp would be a better fit for an RC lineup of RC70s, RC-LCR, and RC-Rs, the emotive XPA 5 or the NAD T955. I already have the NAD not sure if I should sell it and buy and emotiva or use them both in a 9 channel setup?
I have all the above mentioned RC speakers and the XPA-5. I added the XPA-5 to a Denon AVR-3312 and the sound quality difference between the two was marginal to my ears - nowhere near enough to justify the cost of the XPA-5. Can't comment on the NAD.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52112 of 52116 Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
Ok, now THIS is a screaming deal from someone in the Los Angeles area, a pair of Veritas V2.1 for 75 bucks! http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...557618342.html

You would have to spend a LOT more money to get a better pair of 2-way bookshelf speakers than these.

Also a pair of V2.3i for $850 (no pics so hopefully actually "i" models or not a good deal): http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/4540618000.html
Wow, if I lived out there I would have to buy those V2.1 even if I had no use for them. There's hardly ever anything even decent for sale on CL around here.
post #52113 of 52116 Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmash View Post
Wow, if I lived out there I would have to buy those V2.1 even if I had no use for them. There's hardly ever anything even decent for sale on CL around here.
Yeah, I have a pair of the V2.1 bookshelves. They are FANTASTIC for their size. I'm REALLY impressed with them.
post #52114 of 52116 Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 33
Nothing around Colorado as well, had better luck with CL when I lived in Washington State.

Ive got some stuff
post #52115 of 52116 Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 33
One of my piano black V5.2's arrived today, waiting on the other one. Brand new and nice looking, change of pace look compared to the rosenut colored ones I have. It made it with no damage at all, just a little on the box.

Ive got some stuff

Last edited by baron2; Yesterday at 06:48 PM.
post #52116 of 52116 Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM

Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by baron2 View Post
One of my piano black V5.2's arrived today, waiting on the other one. Brand new and nice looking, change of pace look compared to the rosenut colored ones I have. It made it with no damage at all, just a little on the box.
Nice! Hope the other one arrives safely as well.
baron2 likes this.
Reply Speakers

Tags
Energy , Energy Loudspeakers , Energy S8 3 Subwoofer , Energy S12 3 Subwoofer , Energy Take Lcr Speaker Single Black , Energy Take Sat Speaker Single Black , Onkyo Tx Ds 656 , Receivers Amplifiers , Osd Audio S 10 High Powered 10 Inch Home Theatre Subwoofer Black , Energy Speakers , Energy Speaker Systems , Energy C 100 Bookshelf Speakers , Energy Rc R Surround Speaker Black , Energy Bookshelf Speakers C 50

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page