Energy Owners Thread - Page 1744 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2014, 01:13 PM
Senior Member
 
PoshFrosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Posts: 382
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by deano86 View Post
I think to some degree your expectations of what your rear surrounds are supposed to sound like may be exceeding what they are actually supposed to do. I also have rear surrounds and I find that it is very much soundtrack/source dependent with what sort of effects I notice from them
Yes this is so true. Which makes it all the more difficult to evaluate the effectiveness of a particular layout. For any layout changes you make, you will have to listen to the setup for a *long* time with a lot of different source material to see the effect of the changes.

I seem to remember watching 7.1 BluRays where a character on screen was being repeatedly shot by someone who would be situated behind the camera/MLP and there were very loud and full gunshots from directly behind me. I remember thinking "I'm glad I got decent bookshelf speakers back there instead of something small that could only go down to 120Hz or so." I even seem to recall getting a similar effect from 5.1 material using PLIIx. But I haven't heard the effect in quite a while, and I just happened to have moved my speakers around. Perhaps something is "wrong" or perhaps I haven't listened to anything recently with aggressive rear sound.

So, maybe it's a matter of me discovering decent source material with which to test the issue. Not just movies, but a list of particular scenes from movies (at least some of which I own or could rent). I've been looking for such a list online, but have yet to find one.

Energy Speakers' specs spreadsheet.

Corrections or additions? Please PM me and I will edit the document.
PoshFrosh is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-19-2014, 09:48 PM
Member
 
Peen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Got everything set up in new apartment!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140819_183636.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	220290  
Aarghon likes this.
Peen is offline  
Old 08-20-2014, 07:39 AM
Senior Member
 
Rgdeuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The desert
Posts: 268
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Nice Animal Pak
Rgdeuce is offline  
Old 08-23-2014, 04:09 AM
Advanced Member
 
Fears4Ears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 643
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 255
Pair of RC-R surrounds on ebay. Somebody JUMP!
Fears4Ears is offline  
Old 08-23-2014, 06:10 AM
Senior Member
 
tang7969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tonawanda NY
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fears4Ears View Post
Pair of RC-R surrounds on ebay. Somebody JUMP!

Will these work on stands?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-SAMSUNG UN607150/OPPO BDP 103D
-PSA MT-110 FRONTS
-PHANTOM CENTER
-ENERGY RC-10 SURROUNDS
-PSA S3000i
-ONKYO TX-NR3010
tang7969 is online now  
Old 08-23-2014, 07:12 AM
Advanced Member
 
Aarghon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 866
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 318
@ tang : they will work for sure.

But they are designed to be wall mount. On stands, you might find them too "localizable"... But again, depends on the user. Some people prefer direct effects rather than being surrounded by ambience... But I've had that kind of surrounds on stands in the past, and they did a ok job!

Polk Audio LSIM703, Polk Audio LSIM704c, Polk Audio RTI-A1 surrounds
Dual Reaction-Audio BPS212 subwoofers
Pioneer Elite sc-61 AVR, Rotel RMB-1095 power amp
Pioneer Elite n50 network player
Marantz CD6004 cd player, Marantz UD5007 Blu ray player
Panasonic Tcl55dt60 led tv,Playstation 3 and a lot of old consoles
Aarghon is offline  
Old 08-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Member
 
Still lll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I noticed the RC-70s have foam padding inside the top port. At first I thought I had a stuck port plug, but it looks like both of my towers have them. Anyone know why they're there? What purpose do they serve?
mphfrom77 likes this.
Still lll is offline  
Old 08-23-2014, 02:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
beaveav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,210
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 425
I have a pair of Energy RC-10s in cherry that I might sell soon. In excellent condition. Before I list them on Craigslist and/or eBay, I thought I'd check here to see if anyone is interested. Local pickup in San Diego strongly preferred. I have the box, but will only ship if I can find an outer box (for double boxing). Buyer would pay shipping.

PM me if interested and for price details.

Semi-retired Technology Insider.
Insist on Quality Posting.
beaveav is offline  
Old 08-23-2014, 03:52 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
afrogt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 23,873
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still lll View Post
I noticed the RC-70s have foam padding inside the top port. At first I thought I had a stuck port plug, but it looks like both of my towers have them. Anyone know why they're there? What purpose do they serve?
It's part of the design. Mine has it too. Probably for insulation/dampening, reducing vibration.

http://www.soundandvision.com/conten...speaker-system

Afro GT

Last edited by afrogt; 08-23-2014 at 03:55 PM.
afrogt is offline  
Old 08-23-2014, 10:48 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
batpig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 25,928
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1826 Post(s)
Liked: 2014
Many (most?) speakers have fluffy insulation material inside for dampening.
batpig is online now  
Old 08-24-2014, 04:57 AM
AVS Special Member
 
deano86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,506
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaveav View Post
I have a pair of Energy RC-10s in cherry that I might sell soon. In excellent condition. Before I list them on Craigslist and/or eBay, I thought I'd check here to see if anyone is interested. Local pickup in San Diego strongly preferred. I have the box, but will only ship if I can find an outer box (for double boxing). Buyer would pay shipping.

PM me if interested and for price details.
If you have the original box and packing, RC-10s ship perfectly fine in only that... No need to double box..
deano86 is online now  
Old 08-24-2014, 07:01 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
batpig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 25,928
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1826 Post(s)
Liked: 2014
Agreed. Factory box has a very thick styrofoam cushioning all around the speakers and the corner of the box. And the box is pretty square. The problem with shipping in factory box was only with the long awkward boxes do the tower models.

Beaveav - is this the last of your energy speakers? Are we losing a member of the San Diego Energy crew?

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
batpig is online now  
Old 08-24-2014, 08:20 AM
Advanced Member
 
Aarghon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 866
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 318
Hello people, I'm selling two energy rc-70 black ash sets , and an energy veritas v5.2c . Trying it here too since they don't sell at all on local ad sites!
Pics available on request.

Took care of them like babies, and they never were pushed hard. I'm in Canada, but I can ship anywhere... But shipping might get steep in certain areas! Just pm me if you are interested

Polk Audio LSIM703, Polk Audio LSIM704c, Polk Audio RTI-A1 surrounds
Dual Reaction-Audio BPS212 subwoofers
Pioneer Elite sc-61 AVR, Rotel RMB-1095 power amp
Pioneer Elite n50 network player
Marantz CD6004 cd player, Marantz UD5007 Blu ray player
Panasonic Tcl55dt60 led tv,Playstation 3 and a lot of old consoles
Aarghon is offline  
Old 08-24-2014, 02:39 PM
Advanced Member
 
Fears4Ears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 643
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
Many (most?) speakers have fluffy insulation material inside for dampening.
Actually, they look EXACTLY as if someone has pushed one of the round foam plugs all the way into the top port and glued it there. I ASSUME that it serves the same purpose as stuffing a plug in and, therefore, you may not need to put a plug in the top port at all. Of course, it COULD be just a slice of foam to prevent chuffing or such, or just to tune the two ports differently, and, therefore, they ship plugs to actually reduce the volume of air heading out the back, if needed. I would stick them in there, just to be sure.

Last edited by Fears4Ears; 08-24-2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: anal
Fears4Ears is offline  
Old 08-24-2014, 03:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
beaveav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,210
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by deano86 View Post
If you have the original box and packing, RC-10s ship perfectly fine in only that... No need to double box..
I halfway agree. The original packaging is pretty solid. But unfortunately I've seen even well-packed stuff get mangled by the shipping companies. They can be brutal. And I don't want to see such attractive speakers get damaged.

Semi-retired Technology Insider.
Insist on Quality Posting.
beaveav is offline  
Old 08-24-2014, 03:08 PM
AVS Special Member
 
beaveav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,210
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
Agreed. Factory box has a very thick styrofoam cushioning all around the speakers and the corner of the box. And the box is pretty square. The problem with shipping in factory box was only with the long awkward boxes do the tower models.

Beaveav - is this the last of your energy speakers? Are we losing a member of the San Diego Energy crew?
Yeah, they're the last of my Energy speakers. But my brother (not in San Diego) still has RC-50s and RC-10s. And I'll still keep an eye out for 2.2i's if I can find them at a can't-pass-up price. I've switched to some PSBs and Ascends and can't justify keeping so many speakers (4 pairs right now) in a one-bedroom apartment!
Aarghon likes this.

Semi-retired Technology Insider.
Insist on Quality Posting.
beaveav is offline  
Old 08-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Advanced Member
 
Aarghon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 866
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 318
LOL Beavav, exactly the same reason I'm selling mine too... One apartment bedroom too... What could I say, a single guy can't have single speaker wives =D
beaveav likes this.

Polk Audio LSIM703, Polk Audio LSIM704c, Polk Audio RTI-A1 surrounds
Dual Reaction-Audio BPS212 subwoofers
Pioneer Elite sc-61 AVR, Rotel RMB-1095 power amp
Pioneer Elite n50 network player
Marantz CD6004 cd player, Marantz UD5007 Blu ray player
Panasonic Tcl55dt60 led tv,Playstation 3 and a lot of old consoles
Aarghon is offline  
Old 08-24-2014, 03:35 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
batpig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 25,928
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1826 Post(s)
Liked: 2014
What model PSB and Ascends?

There's a trio of Ascend 340 that's been on our local CL for a while and are now down to $275. That's a ridiculous price to get a sweet timbre matched LCR to start an awesome budget HT but lord knows I don't need any more speakers either! In addition to my current rosenut RC setup (RC-10 & RC-LCR & RC minis) I have three RVS, a pair of Pro 0.5s, and a pair of C-R3 all collecting dust. I could put together a sick 7ch setup from speakers I'm not even using.

Part of me wants to sell the RCs but my wife loves the rosenut finish and can't stand big black boxes. I'm looking for something with a bit more transparency and detail than the RCs but I think I'd have to go to the PSB imagine series to get an appreciable step up while still having a beautiful wood finish that matches my decor and keeps the wife happy.
batpig is online now  
Old 08-24-2014, 03:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
beaveav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,210
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
What model PSB and Ascends?

There's a trio of Ascend 340 that's been on our local CL for a while and are now down to $275. That's a ridiculous price to get a sweet timbre matched LCR to start an awesome budget HT but lord knows I don't need any more speakers either! In addition to my current rosenut RC setup (RC-10 & RC-LCR & RC minis) I have three RVS, a pair of Pro 0.5s, and a pair of C-R3 all collecting dust. I could put together a sick 7ch setup from speakers I'm not even using.

Part of me wants to sell the RCs but my wife loves the rosenut finish and can't stand big black boxes. I'm looking for something with a bit more transparency and detail than the RCs but I think I'd have to go to the PSB imagine series to get an appreciable step up while still having a beautiful wood finish that matches my decor and keeps the wife happy.
I went off the deep end in the last couple of years. I got a pair of Ascend Sierra-1s, then a pair of PSB Synchrony Ones, then a pair of Ascend Sierra towers (non-Raal). All purchased used but in great shape. Sold off my Energy RC-30s, and then my Monitor Audio RS6, RX6, RX1 pairs for those. Definite upgrades but of course a lot more expensive as well. I'm going to keep either the Sierra towers or the PSB Sync Ones. It's total overkill to keep both. But it's such a tough call - they're both soooo nice, so I can't decide which to keep and which to sell.

I still think the RC-series in rosenut and/or cherry are some of the best looking speakers around, especially at their used prices. The PSB Imagines are gorgeous too. I missed a great deal on Imagine B's in cherry a few years ago and still wish I'd jumped on it.

Semi-retired Technology Insider.
Insist on Quality Posting.
beaveav is offline  
Old 08-24-2014, 04:12 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
batpig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 25,928
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1826 Post(s)
Liked: 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaveav View Post
I missed a great deal on Imagine B's in cherry a few years ago and still wish I'd jumped on it.
Are you talking about the ones that were on San Diego Craigslist? I stared at those so many times doing mental calculations of how much I could get for my rosenut RCs so I could convince the wife it was a good idea.

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
batpig is online now  
Old 08-24-2014, 04:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
beaveav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,210
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
Are you talking about the ones that were on San Diego Craigslist? I stared at those so many times doing mental calculations of how much I could get for my rosenut RCs so I could convince the wife it was a good idea.
Yeah, the ones I'm thinking of were on SD Craigslist about 3 (?) years ago. $600 for a pair of Imagine Bs AND the Imagine Center channel. When I saw the ad I mulled it over for a night, decided it was a no-brainer, and contacted the seller the next day. He had just made a deal to ship them up to the Seattle area to a buyer there. I think the ad had been up for a few days before I noticed it.

Semi-retired Technology Insider.
Insist on Quality Posting.
beaveav is offline  
Old 08-24-2014, 05:10 PM
Advanced Member
 
MuaySteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 534
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 29
I think I may have a blow tweeter in one of my RC-R's. I am running them as monopole so I know its the main tweeter.

Last weekend watching a movie at -20 db I noticed some distortion coming from the left RC-R. It doesn't seem to happen at normal volumes for me, around -40 db.

I tested again this weekend with some music, specifically piano, and sure enough on certain notes or passages I got some of the distortion. So, I turned it up a little more, and it seemed to stop happening.

Thoughts?

It is still possible to get replacement parts?

Thanks

Last edited by MuaySteve; 08-24-2014 at 05:14 PM.
MuaySteve is online now  
Old 08-24-2014, 07:33 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
batpig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 25,928
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1826 Post(s)
Liked: 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaveav View Post
Yeah, the ones I'm thinking of were on SD Craigslist about 3 (?) years ago. $600 for a pair of Imagine Bs AND the Imagine Center channel. When I saw the ad I mulled it over for a night, decided it was a no-brainer, and contacted the seller the next day. He had just made a deal to ship them up to the Seattle area to a buyer there. I think the ad had been up for a few days before I noticed it.
Yup that's the one. Still kicking myself.

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
batpig is online now  
Old 08-24-2014, 09:59 PM
AVS Special Member
 
beaveav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,210
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
Yup that's the one. Still kicking myself.
Haha, same here. That was one of the best deals I've seen on San Diego craigslist in the last 5 years. Basically paying $600 for a used pair of Imagine Bs (pretty close to market value) and getting the center channel for free.

Semi-retired Technology Insider.
Insist on Quality Posting.
beaveav is offline  
Old 08-25-2014, 08:10 PM
Member
 
RastaManMax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Has anybody with multiple sets of RC speakers that are far apart in age notice differences between their new and old sets? I just picked up a set from Frys and compared it to my old set.

I noticed that the grain is much more prominent on my older RC-10's and the old ones are a bit heavier also. I did a little knock on the top test too and the sound is also different. More hollow sounding on my new RC-10's versus the old ones. Looks like they at least moved the wood quality down over the years. Thankfully they still sound roughly the same to my ears though I'm not doing a proper A-B test with them, I just unplugged and boxed back up the old set and plugged in the new ones. Old set is heading to my parents house to complete their RC system.
RastaManMax is offline  
Old 08-25-2014, 08:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mphfrom77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: northern KY
Posts: 4,080
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 301
Batpig...Don't you do it. Don't you leave us.

Your wife is so cool.
mphfrom77 is offline  
Old 08-26-2014, 02:05 AM
Advanced Member
 
Gmash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 624
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by RastaManMax View Post
Has anybody with multiple sets of RC speakers that are far apart in age notice differences between their new and old sets? I just picked up a set from Frys and compared it to my old set.

I noticed that the grain is much more prominent on my older RC-10's and the old ones are a bit heavier also. I did a little knock on the top test too and the sound is also different. More hollow sounding on my new RC-10's versus the old ones. Looks like they at least moved the wood quality down over the years. Thankfully they still sound roughly the same to my ears though I'm not doing a proper A-B test with them, I just unplugged and boxed back up the old set and plugged in the new ones. Old set is heading to my parents house to complete their RC system.
I have two pairs of RC-10 that I bought from Vanns and one pair that I got from Fry's since they were resurrected and they seem identical to me.
Gmash is offline  
Old 08-26-2014, 04:15 PM
Member
 
RastaManMax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmash View Post
I have two pairs of RC-10 that I bought from Vanns and one pair that I got from Fry's since they were resurrected and they seem identical to me.
Weird. The serial number on the back of my old set has 1 less digit too than my new set. Either way, the old ones seem better to me but for the price I paid for this new set, I'm still one happy camper.
RastaManMax is offline  
Old 08-26-2014, 04:43 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
afrogt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 23,873
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked: 477
If the old ones seem better to you then give the new ones to your parents!

The new ones may not have been broken in yet. How many hours do you have on them?

Afro GT
afrogt is offline  
Old 08-26-2014, 04:47 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
batpig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 25,928
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1826 Post(s)
Liked: 2014
It's not surprising that over time they would make small changes to the production. You'd have to imagine, considering their zombie-like afterlife since being discontinued, that Klipsch/Audiovox has managed to outsource the production to different Chinese production facilities to yield incrementally reduced cost and better margins (enabling the big discounts offered in recent years). Maybe some other vendor was able to produce a similar, but not identical, MDF cabinet with wood veneer for a few bucks less per speaker.

So I'm not shocked that one of the RC-10's from 6-8 years ago when Energy was still its own company might have different build quality than a newer model sourced by Audiovox/Klipsch. Maybe the changes are also hand in hand with some looser tolerances for things like cabinet resonance than what Energy spec'd way back when they were new models. It's likely that the "real world" implication in meaningless in terms of any audible changes in sonic quality.

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ
http://batpigworld.com/

Become a fan "batpigworld.com" on Facebook!
batpig is online now  
 

Tags
Energy , Energy Loudspeakers , Energy S8 3 Subwoofer , Energy S12 3 Subwoofer , Energy Take Lcr Speaker Single Black , Energy Take Sat Speaker Single Black , Onkyo Tx Ds 656 , Receivers Amplifiers , Osd Audio S 10 High Powered 10 Inch Home Theatre Subwoofer Black , Energy Speakers , Energy Speaker Systems , Energy C 100 Bookshelf Speakers , Energy Rc R Surround Speaker Black , Energy Bookshelf Speakers C 50
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off