64Likes

post #52501 of 52502 Old Today, 09:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fears4Ears View Post
I also have a 2.3, 2.1, 2.0c, 2.0r system. I purchased a woofer as a spare for my 2.3 towers from the eBay seller from France. No problem with shipping and it showed up double - boxed with the speaker in the original box, still taped closed from the factory.

When I got it last year, the seller said they had 16 of them. I haven't seen any come up anywhere else with the correct part number (4dr//51870), and you need that number to match the Ohm rating.

Maybe you can get a bit of a discount on shipping if you get two.
Wanted to write a note to thank you for your recommendation for the eBay seller in France. He came through for me- new woofers, perfect match. Needed 2, got an extra for insurance. No discount on shipping, but a good price and am now VERY happy to have my system back in service. Denon Audyssey made them sound better than ever as a system (Denon X5200W)- so Thanks so much! I doubt I would have risked it without your recommendation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52502 of 52502 Old Today, 10:35 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 82
According to the link earlier on this page, the CR-10s are only $267/pr on Amazon.
Reply Speakers

Tags
Energy , Energy Loudspeakers , Energy S8 3 Subwoofer , Energy S12 3 Subwoofer , Energy Take Lcr Speaker Single Black , Energy Take Sat Speaker Single Black , Onkyo Tx Ds 656 , Receivers Amplifiers , Osd Audio S 10 High Powered 10 Inch Home Theatre Subwoofer Black , Energy Speakers , Energy Speaker Systems , Energy C 100 Bookshelf Speakers , Energy Rc R Surround Speaker Black , Energy Bookshelf Speakers C 50

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page