64Likes

post #52501 of 52508 Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fears4Ears View Post
I also have a 2.3, 2.1, 2.0c, 2.0r system. I purchased a woofer as a spare for my 2.3 towers from the eBay seller from France. No problem with shipping and it showed up double - boxed with the speaker in the original box, still taped closed from the factory.

When I got it last year, the seller said they had 16 of them. I haven't seen any come up anywhere else with the correct part number (4dr//51870), and you need that number to match the Ohm rating.

Maybe you can get a bit of a discount on shipping if you get two.
Wanted to write a note to thank you for your recommendation for the eBay seller in France. He came through for me- new woofers, perfect match. Needed 2, got an extra for insurance. No discount on shipping, but a good price and am now VERY happy to have my system back in service. Denon Audyssey made them sound better than ever as a system (Denon X5200W)- so Thanks so much! I doubt I would have risked it without your recommendation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52502 of 52508 Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 82
According to the link earlier on this page, the CR-10s are only $267/pr on Amazon.
post #52503 of 52508 Old Today, 12:04 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBecker View Post
Wanted to write a note to thank you for your recommendation for the eBay seller in France. He came through for me- new woofers, perfect match. Needed 2, got an extra for insurance. No discount on shipping, but a good price and am now VERY happy to have my system back in service. Denon Audyssey made them sound better than ever as a system (Denon X5200W)- so Thanks so much! I doubt I would have risked it without your recommendation.
That's great! I'm glad it worked out, and it's good that you didn't give up on those speakers. I'm sure it sounds fantastic. I'm really happy with mine.

I'm still really curious if the company in Florida can repair those woofers. They won't be available new forever, and it would be tough to replace your entire system with something comparable.
post #52504 of 52508 Old Today, 12:24 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I ordered an RC-LCR from Fry's on 8/29 with an estimated arrival date of 9/11. On 9/17 it said it was still backordered so I contacted Fry's. I was told a Manager would get back to me in 3-5 business days and that didn't happen either.

Anyone else having problems like this with Fry's?
post #52505 of 52508 Old Today, 01:44 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgminder View Post
Black Ash RC-10s. Black Energy V-Surrounds.
I do not have enough posts to pm you. Could you please pm me with your email address and phone number.
I would like to buy the VS surrounds >
Thanks !
post #52506 of 52508 Old Today, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarghon View Post
Hello people, I'm selling two energy rc-70 black ash sets , and an energy veritas v5.2c . Trying it here too since they don't sell at all on local ad sites!
Pics available on request.

Took care of them like babies, and they never were pushed hard. I'm in Canada, but I can ship anywhere... But shipping might get steep in certain areas! Just pm me if you are interested
Do you still have the center channel ?
I am in Canada and am interested in them.
Please give me your email address and/or phone number .
I don't have enough posts to pm back to you.
Thanks !
post #52507 of 52508 Old Today, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendelac View Post
I have a pair, but I am in Canada. Assuming you are state-side which means shipping would be $$$$$
Could you please pm me with your email address and/or phone number.
I am interested in them
Thanks !
post #52508 of 52508 Old Today, 02:42 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
Liked: 1315
Would anyone out there be potentially interested in my rosenut RC-10 / RC-LCR front speakers? I'm mulling over an upgrade but would like to raise funds for the new purchase. PM me if interested.

batpig's "Denon-to-English Dictionary"
Setup Guide and FAQ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by batpig; Today at 02:45 PM.
Reply Speakers

Tags
Energy , Energy Loudspeakers , Energy S8 3 Subwoofer , Energy S12 3 Subwoofer , Energy Take Lcr Speaker Single Black , Energy Take Sat Speaker Single Black , Onkyo Tx Ds 656 , Receivers Amplifiers , Osd Audio S 10 High Powered 10 Inch Home Theatre Subwoofer Black , Energy Speakers , Energy Speaker Systems , Energy C 100 Bookshelf Speakers , Energy Rc R Surround Speaker Black , Energy Bookshelf Speakers C 50

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page