Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfan9 View Post
Can someone give me a pro con on the rc70s vs the cf70s? Just curious how much better the rc70s are, or if the cf70s are any good at all
The C series is quite good for an entry level speaker. Being part of the post-Klipsch buyout Energy models, they have a brighter, more forward sound profile than the RC's, which is probably a good thing for people using them for budget HT because they sound a bit clearer and more dynamic.

The RC's however are much more refined, with a warmer, more laid back sound but still with plenty of clarity and detail. Plus they have signficantly better build quality. Normally, it would be a tougher decision because of the price gap, but with the crazy low prices from Fry's it's a no brainer to go with the RC-70's.
Thanks! I'm somewhat torn because I can get some pristine cf70s for about 450 a pair (might be able to negotiate down to 400), and the closest frys is about 2 hours away, and right now they're running the rcs at 800 pair on their site... I guess I could wait for a crazy sale, but with work I obviously can't always be available if it's a one day thing, and I gotta take into account gas in the pricing, And I guess I'd have to call and negotiate ahead of time to see if I could get a lower price
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Energy , Energy Loudspeakers , Energy S8 3 Subwoofer , Energy S12 3 Subwoofer , Energy Take Lcr Speaker Single Black , Energy Take Sat Speaker Single Black , Onkyo Tx Ds 656 , Receivers Amplifiers , Osd Audio S 10 High Powered 10 Inch Home Theatre Subwoofer Black , Energy Speakers , Energy Speaker Systems , Energy C 100 Bookshelf Speakers , Energy Rc R Surround Speaker Black , Energy Bookshelf Speakers C 50

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page