Energy Owners Thread - Page 1779 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 142Likes
post #53341 of 53343 Unread Yesterday, 09:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I like the klipsch, but I really need a new center channel. So I was kinda waiting for s klipsch center to go on sale. Now frys has the energy's on sale. I guess I need to go listen to them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #53342 of 53343 Unread Today, 12:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07stangt View Post
I like the klipsch, but I really need a new center channel. So I was kinda waiting for s klipsch center to go on sale. Now frys has the energy's on sale. I guess I need to go listen to them.
As I mentioned before (and I know tons of others have as well), the Energy's and Klipsch's have much different sound signatures. The Energy's are warmer and more laid back, the Klipsch are more clean and crisp. IMO the Energy excel at music, the Klipsch at movies. But, I think the Energy is better at movies than the Klipsch are at music, if that makes sense. (I'm talking about RC-52/RF-52 vs RC-70/RC-LCR)

Definitely try listening to both, and seeing what you like best. I have the Klipsch Reference line, but I am changing over to the Energy RC line.
post #53343 of 53343 Unread Today, 08:34 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 55
There are a pair of supposedly mint piano black 1.8s for sale about 3 hours away for $1200 asking price. Trying to resist and my wallet doesn't want the beating, but I have been interested in these for a while now.

Somebody tell me what to do!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Energy , Energy Loudspeakers , Energy S8 3 Subwoofer , Energy S12 3 Subwoofer , Energy Take Lcr Speaker Single Black , Energy Take Sat Speaker Single Black , Onkyo Tx Ds 656 , Receivers Amplifiers , Osd Audio S 10 High Powered 10 Inch Home Theatre Subwoofer Black , Energy Speakers , Energy Speaker Systems , Energy C 100 Bookshelf Speakers , Energy Rc R Surround Speaker Black , Energy Bookshelf Speakers C 50

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page