Energy Owners Thread - Page 1809 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #54241 of 54242 Old Today, 12:02 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Originally Posted by batpig View Post
I'd say $150-200
Originally Posted by kgallerie View Post
I picked up a used mint condition one for $120 a couple weeks ago on craigslist. I was stoked!......but I would agree with batpig that $150-200 is a decent price.
Thank you, you two.
Sponsored Links
post #54242 of 54242 Old Today, 10:22 AM
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Just wanted to follow up with the Veritas driver I scored on fleebay. A while back, I picked up a clean pair of V2.1 Veritas to add to my system. Using them as front wides next to my V2.2i's. I ended up scoring a second pair of the V2.1's for $80 but they were missing the woofers. So I have been on the hunt for replacement drivers. Well, I scored. Found a brand new in the package replacement driver. It ended up being the correct replacement driver for the non "i" series Veritas. I pulled one of the "i" series woofers out of the V2.2i's to test the fitment and while it fits, it doesn't sit flush. So comparing the two drivers, they are certainly different where the driver sits against the front baffle of the enclosure. The "i" series drivers have a taller seat where the driver rests in the enclosure so it wont sit flush in the older non "i" series enclosures.
4DR//51868R is the driver I picked up. It matches the V2.1 woofer's model # but with an R on the end. I am now convinced it stands for replacement as it fits perfect and is an "i" series driver. I never knew they made the "i" series drivers as replacements for the older troublesome woofers that would freeze. Good news as that will help in my search for another woofer to get the other set running.
Question is, will I ever find another?!?!?!?

60" Panasonic Plasma ~ BenQ HT1075 / 92" Screen~Onkyo TX-NR3008(Pre/Pro)
Earthquake Sound Cinenova Grande Amplifier ~ Oppo BDP-103 ~ Xbox One
Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista Tube DAC ~ Monster Cable Signature Series HTPS7000
Energy Veritas 2.2i (mains) & Veritas 2.0ic (center) ~ Veritas 2.1(Front Wides)
Energy RC-70 & CAT Tiburons(Surrounds)~ Sub 15" Diamond Audio Technology-iNuke 6000
Sponsored Links
Reply Speakers

Energy , Energy Loudspeakers , Energy S8 3 Subwoofer , Energy S12 3 Subwoofer , Energy Take Lcr Speaker Single Black , Energy Take Sat Speaker Single Black , Onkyo Tx Ds 656 , Receivers Amplifiers , Osd Audio S 10 High Powered 10 Inch Home Theatre Subwoofer Black , Energy Speakers , Energy Speaker Systems , Energy C 100 Bookshelf Speakers , Energy Rc R Surround Speaker Black , Energy Bookshelf Speakers C 50

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page