Energy Owners Thread - Page 1840 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 394Likes
post #55171 of 55173 Old 04-14-2017, 09:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohfan2112 View Post
Done. Waiting on a response. Thanks for the heads-up!
Sorry, it won't let me reply to your PM as I don't have enough posts.

I have 4 RC6C's WITHOUT their mounting bezel but in their boxes with manuals and cutout pattern I would be willing to sell that are basically brand new.

BTW, I sold my RCR's to deano86 this week.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 9.57.54 AM.png
Views:	27
Size:	435.3 KB
ID:	2083905   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 9.57.43 AM.png
Views:	28
Size:	511.6 KB
ID:	2083913   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 9.57.33 AM.png
Views:	28
Size:	576.6 KB
ID:	2083921  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #55172 of 55173 Old 04-14-2017, 10:39 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 355F1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohfan2112 View Post
Done. Waiting on a response. Thanks for the heads-up!
Sorry, it won't let me reply to your PM as I don't have enough posts.

I have 4 RC6C's WITHOUT their mounting bezel but in their boxes with manuals and cutout pattern I would be willing to sell that are basically brand new.

BTW, I sold my RCR's to deano86 this week.
Email me assumedcontrol@yahoo.com.
post #55173 of 55173 Unread Today, 08:02 PM

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I am hoping I can ask a favor of someone Here...

Looking for someone who live in Toronto Canada.. M4M1R3 is the zip code of where I am hoping to find someone IN or near.

There is a Speaker (a SINGLE ENERGY CR-10 Surround speaker). For sale. I have been sitting on a single for about 2 years now and hoping someone would list another single so I can make a pair for Height Presence speakers.

I contacted the seller and no matter how much I beg or explain my situation she (i think it is a she) will not obliged or even talk to me. I get the same response to every email I send.
This site is for in person meeting only. - which is BS becuase I have emailed members on that site in the past and with some hard core vetting (like giving people my name, phone number, ect..) I have gotten people to sell and ship to me from CA to the states. In fact the CR-10 I have been sitting on I found on Vancouver Criaigslist back in 2015 and convinced the guy to pack it and ship it to me. I paid him via paypal.

Anyways I REALLY WANT THIS SPEAKER. It would be so helpful in my setup.

I am hoping to find someone who will be a "good samaritan" of sorts. Not looking for anyone to go out of their way - if that was the case I would drive the 16 hours round trip to get the speaker.
Hoping someone who would not find it a terrible inconvenience to make an appointment to meet this person and buy the speaker for me.. It is $70CAD... Then after they do ship it to me. I already know all the details. The box should be 12x12x8 and will generously accommodate the speaker with packing and and cost according to CAD POST to ship from TOR CAN to ME in 46038 $34cad dollars Should come out to be about 3.14-3.66 kg depending on the packing you use if you meet the box size approximately.

I would gladly paypal (as a friends and family payment (so there are no fees) the cost of the speaker and shipping + a bit more to cover your time to go to the post for me and label it and drop it off. I would assume depending on time of day, you could arrange with the seller to meet you at a local post office and have the box all ready to go, buy it, seal it up and ship it all in one shot.

I really would apprecaite anyone who could do this for me. I have found unreasonable sellers before, but really it is a SINGLE speaker - not a pair. it has been listed for 4 weeks already. I emailed the seller and said I would pay the full asking price of $70 with no haggling and whatever the cost of shipping was. Guaranteed sale. I am a verified and confirmed paypal user. I even offered to send her a check or Cash and was turned down. (I take full risk of getting nothing that way, and she still turned me down). Sounds like someone who is unreasonable to me. You will make a time and date appointment to meet in person and hand off a speaker for cash, but you want take cash in the mail or a check UPFRONT and then do the right thing of putting it in a box and dropping it off at the post or even printing a label at home and handing it to the postman at your door?

Anyways.. I really really really (cant say this anymore times) want this speaker.. I have been super patient at almost 2 years now waiting for another single. I am hoping a fellow energy enthusiast will be kind enough to help me out.

Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Energy , Energy Loudspeakers , Energy S8 3 Subwoofer , Energy S12 3 Subwoofer , Energy Take Lcr Speaker Single Black , Energy Take Sat Speaker Single Black , Onkyo Tx Ds 656 , Receivers Amplifiers , Osd Audio S 10 High Powered 10 Inch Home Theatre Subwoofer Black , Energy Speakers , Energy Speaker Systems , Energy C 100 Bookshelf Speakers , Energy Rc R Surround Speaker Black , Energy Bookshelf Speakers C 50