PSB Speakers Owners thread - Page 205 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 45Likes
post #6121 of 6122 Unread 07-04-2015, 04:49 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarxman82 View Post
Has anyone had a good chance to compare the Synchrony One against the Imagine T3?

I can get my hands on the One for a great deal, but wonder if the T3 is a huge step up in comparison and worth holding off until I can afford that?
I have heard both extensively. The T3 is no huge step. It is a larger speaker. It will play louder and deeper. The refinement of sound is very similar. The mids and highs are nearly identical. Both are great speakers of similar voice. T3 is a lot more money.................

Still running Stratus Golds. Neither of these tempt me to upgrade.
tarxman82 likes this.

NAD M15 /NAD M25 / PSB STRATUS GOLD / PSB STRATUS 6C /DENON AVR 3300/CARVER TFM 45/35 - ANTHEM MCA3 / NAD T163
IMAGE DYNAMICS / INFINITY RS3 / POLK MONITOR 10/ALTEC 501 / INTEGRA 50.3/PARADIGM DSP 3400 / GOLDENEAR AON3 / HK AVI 200

An Observer of many philosophies, a slave to none.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6122 of 6122 Unread Today, 07:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarxman82 View Post
Has anyone had a good chance to compare the Synchrony One against the Imagine T3?

I can get my hands on the One for a great deal, but wonder if the T3 is a huge step up in comparison and worth holding off until I can afford that?
Tarxman, here's a discussion with Paul Barton about the design of the Imagine T3, which you might find interesting:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Audyssey , image s5 c5 , Nad , Psb , psb image b6 , Psb Image T6 Tower Floorstanding Speaker , Psb Speakers Image B5 Bookshelf , Psb Speakers Image C5 Centre , Psb Speakers Image T5 Tower , Psb Speakers Subseries 200 Subwoofer , Psb Synchrony One , Rythmik Audio , Svs Pb12 Nsd Black Vinyl 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer