PSB Speakers Owners thread - Page 226 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 206Likes
post #6751 of 6753 Unread 03-21-2017, 08:07 AM
TL5
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Hey guys I have an all Synchrony system and am thinking of adding Atmos. I know some say it's not important to timbre match, but I do, so I'm sticking with PSB's. My question is, is it worth it to go with the top of the line CS650, or will the CS610 do the job. I see the 650's use a 1" titanium tweeter that looks similar to the ones in my Synchrony's.

Thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6752 of 6753 Unread Yesterday, 02:44 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 716 Post(s)
Liked: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaRomeoTango View Post
*raises hand* I'm one of those crazies. I have 7 x Imagine T's in the room so I could get the LCR matching. As expected the imaging when panning is perfection but I did have to split up a pair to get this configuration. Last I checked, Crutchfield allowed you to order single speakers online. I'm not sure if the order will ship that way though.
I'm not going so far in search of perfection, but I use Imagine Ts as wides and side surrounds in my 9.x.4 system, along with the T2 up front and the current Imagine C. I really like the phantom imaging between my main speakers and wides, and the seamless effect you get with DSU or Neural:X upmixing there.

Audio Gear: Trinnov Altitude 16/24, NAD M27 and Wyred4Sound MMC-7 amps
Display: Panasonic VT50, Lumagen Radiance Mini. Misc.: Oppo 103, Samsung K8500 UHD player, JRiver
Speakers: PSB Imagine T2, Center, Imagine T Wides and Side Surrounds, Imagine S rear surrounds,
PSB Imagine XA Dolby AE Speakers (4), HSU ULS-15 Mk 2 subs (4) - 9.4.4
post #6753 of 6753 Unread Today, 08:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 5
So PSB T2 owners... I'm looking to build a new front stage and the T2's are my top choice right now. I'm just curious what other speakers you folks demo'd and/or considered in the same league (towers) before deciding. I'm currently running Amphion Argon II's LRC and want something with a much lower end to run in Pure Direct on my RX3060 w/ Parasound A21 driving them. Also running a True Sub Junior. 15x15 room 1 side open with 3 foot knee wall. Looking around $3500 or so including a new center. Amphions will do the surround work and I'll be adding in-ceiling later. Mucho Gracias!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Audyssey , image s5 c5 , Nad , Psb , psb image b6 , Psb Image T6 Tower Floorstanding Speaker , Psb Speakers Image B5 Bookshelf , Psb Speakers Image C5 Centre , Psb Speakers Image T5 Tower , Psb Speakers Subseries 200 Subwoofer , psb speakers x1t , psb speakers x2t , Psb Synchrony One , Rythmik Audio , Svs Pb12 Nsd Black Vinyl 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer