PSB Speakers Owners thread - Page 228 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 217Likes

post #6811 of 6811 Old 08-12-2017, 07:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenM10759 View Post
You can use ANY of those connections. The black plastic plugs can be removed, and they're not there for anything else other than to be CE compliant (leaving no empty socket with voltage, no matter how low.)

The S speakers should be supplied with spade ended jumpers so you can remove the solid jumpers and configure them as mono-pole, bi-pole or di-pole.
Thanks for the fast reply. That is really helpful. Given that answer, I may move my angled spade GLS Audio connectors to my surrounds and have nicer cables made up for my mains (Synchrony One Towers), maybe with Blue Jean Cable Canare 4S11 4-conductor as well given I am bi-amping the towers.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Audyssey , image s5 c5 , Nad , Psb , psb image b6 , Psb Image T6 Tower Floorstanding Speaker , Psb Speakers Image B5 Bookshelf , Psb Speakers Image C5 Centre , Psb Speakers Image T5 Tower , Psb Speakers Subseries 200 Subwoofer , psb speakers x1t , psb speakers x2t , Psb Synchrony One , Rythmik Audio , Svs Pb12 Nsd Black Vinyl 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page