Just like the title says. I was doing some thinking and I was surprised once I sat down to how many different pairs I've had over the past few years:
1) Cheap Sony Towers, unknown model, sealed 10" woofer, AWFUl sound but good for $100 and no money!
2) Infinity bookshelves (can't remember, about $400/pr
3) Paradigm Monitor 3's
4) Paradigm Studio 20's
5) Paradigm Studio 100's (moved the 20's to surround)
6) B&W 804's
7) No speaker upgrade for a loooong time. So far, lol.
My subwoofer progression is even more fun.
1) RCA 8" 50 watt. That poor little subwoofer took an awful beating.
2) Yamaha YST-120? 2 8" drivers, 120 watts. Sounded okay, wouldn't play loud or deep.
3) Definitive Technology PF15TL. College subwoofer bliss for a while.
4) Velodyne HGS-12 -nice.
5) Dual Shiva in an EBS alignment -water heater.
6) Dual Shiva in a modified EBS alignment (closer to a sealed design)
7) Dual PR
'd Tumult Very Nice.
Probably a slightly different alignment of the Tumult, a little higher tuning of the PR
's as they're tuned LOW right now.
Anyway, thought it might be fun. All this happened over the last 8-10 years. Prior to that I only had stuff like mini systems.