Monitor Audio Owners Thread - Page 393 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 223Likes

Old Today, 11:35 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambesolman View Post
As were the silvers and bronze, they've all been refreshed in the last few years. What was the time btw the RX release and the new silvers? That would be a more accurate time frame of when to expect new updates.

Sent using Tapatalk cuz the mobile version is still
I know the Golds were just changing from V1 to V2 or GX to Gold as they were dubbed back in November when I was starting to really narrow in on a couple of brands. But I don't know when the new Silver's launched.

Living Room - Monitor Audio Gold 100, Monitor Audio CP-IW460X center, Monitor Audio CP-CT380IDC, SVS-SB2000 X 2, Samsung UN55F9000, Oppo BDP-93, Playstation 4, NAD M15HD2, NAD M27

Dedicated Theater in Process - KEF XQ20, KEF XQ50C Center, KEF Ci200QR, NAD M15Hd2, NAD M25, Sony Playstation 3, Samsung DLP TV - (future projector), Subs TBD -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
cp-wt380idc , Denon Avr 3806 Av Receiver , Denon Blu Ray Dvd Cd Player , Jl Audio Brand , Monitor Audio , Nad , Parasound , Receivers Amplifiers , Sunfire , Toshiba