Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisr63 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo171 View Post
P.S. Don't forget to include the WDST speakers.
What is WDST?
Wide Dispersion Surround Technology. It's how Klipsch has trademarked the unique driver arrangement in their surround speakers, although they call both the three-driver speakers (like the RS-3 and RS-41) and the four-driver speakers (like the RS-52II and RS-62II) WDST.
ellisr63 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #36812 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 09:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by krozman View Post
Atmos for my room would require 15 additional speakers over the 7.1 I already have. I thought 13.2 was the maximum level of crazy. That's apparently only halfway there.
That Atmos white paper is for theatrical installations. The placement recommendations and speaker counts don't apply to HT. Dolby hasn't posted a speaker placement guide for Atmos HT installations yet but I suspect it'll look at lot like the existing DTS Neo:X and Audyssey DSX installation guidance. And you're right -- it appears that the maximum number of speakers supported by the Atmos receivers announced so far is 13.2.

Speaking of installations, I finally got the RS-62IIs mounted (it took MUCH longer than I expected because I had to drill new holes, go buy longer screws, etc). Here are some pics of the new installation -- RB-81s as front heights are coming in about a month! I used my DSLR to take the pictures but they still look like a$$. I guess I'm no photographer.
Your have an amazing ht bro. I love it! Color design is very nice and the detail of everything in its perfect place is top notch
Schwa likes this.
post #36813 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 04:43 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
If you have the right room, then I would use the THX format for mounting speakers. Less optimal rooms require massaging where you can mount your surrounds.

Have heard the Atmos in a theater, it did sound great but you need a big room for that many speakers. When they are that close in an average home it seems to me that it is an unnecessary expense.

Besides, how many 7.1 discs are there? Much less 9.1, 11.1, 13.1 discrete channels anyway. A good 5.1 or 7.1 has sound that is satisfactory for the majority of homes. To me this is a fringe expense for large theaters and would not benefit the average home owner.

The only concerts I have been to that had rear speakers was Emerson, Lake and Palmer or Pink Floyd. And that was back in the 70's. Most music comes from the front of the stage, with the echo ( if it is a really bad venue ) causing a bad slap effect or the sound was so dead it sounded like an anechoic room ( music practice room ).

Just my 2 cents.

Klipsch so much it Hz
post #36814 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 05:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 829
This sucks So last night I had the family in my room watching "Lone Ranger" on bluray. Half way into the movie the center speaker RC-62 II decides to blow its' tweeter. Man I really like these speakers but i'm worried because if the tweeters are already blowing then it'll probably keep happening. I matched all the reference speakers which are rated at 150W rms to the receiver Denon 4520Ci which puts out 150W rms. I have high quality speaker cables with gold banana plugs. The bluray player was $1,200.00 so everything is top notch for clean playback. I can send the speaker back and wait for another one but to do this everytime would put my setup offline. Should I just buy some tweeters from Klipsch and keep a stock of them? Any idea of why the Reference line would blow its tweeters? They seem like solid speakers

80 in Sharp Aquos Quattron led 3d tv
Denon AVR-4520CI receiver DBT-3313UDCI blu ray player
Klipsch RF-82 II, RC-62 II, RS-62 II
Dual PSA Triaxes!
Xbox one, xbox 360 My Videos! >
Christmas Surprise! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJcmWTpBcm0
Triax! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhoKuxirdIg
http://...
post #36815 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 05:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmambakila View Post
This sucks So last night I had the family in my room watching "Lone Ranger" on bluray. Half way into the movie the center speaker RC-62 II decides to blow its' tweeter. Man I really like these speakers but i'm worried because if the tweeters are already blowing then it'll probably keep happening. I matched all the reference speakers which are rated at 150W rms to the receiver Denon 4520Ci which puts out 150W rms. I have high quality speaker cables with gold banana plugs. The bluray player was $1,200.00 so everything is top notch for clean playback. I can send the speaker back and wait for another one but to do this everytime would put my setup offline. Should I just buy some tweeters from Klipsch and keep a stock of them? Any idea of why the Reference line would blow its tweeters? They seem like solid speakers
Didn't you recently sell speakers that had blown tweeters when they were delivered. How loud are you playing these speakers?
ellisr63 likes this.
post #36816 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 05:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 686
Quote:
Tweeters will blow from over-powering them. That sounds like what you did.

With dual subs, stack'em in the corner and put on a jockstrap. Don't want EVERYTHING in the room jingling!
post #36817 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 05:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDCAT45 View Post
Quote:
Didn't you recently sell speakers that had blown tweeters when they were delivered. How loud are you playing these speakers?
Yeah the Bowers and Wilkins that I had for a year blew the tweeters. I got Klipsch because they have +10dbs speaker sensitivity and much larger drivers than the B&Ws. Now I don't have to turn up the volume as much and it's plenty loud. We were watching at reference level last night and there was alot of helicopter scenes and gun fire. I don't understand though I mean if they're rated for 150W rms then how am I over powering them if they're not getting more than that? The receiver is evenly matched for the power ratings of these Reference speakers. I love these speakers but im just confused. So the receiver EQ is crossed at 80HZ and all the Klipsch speakers are set to small. There's also an internal crossover inside the speaker enlosure to filter the freq for the tweeters. How would they still blow if everything is set up right with clean signal and high end equipment?

Dual PSA Triaxes!
post #36818 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 05:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 686
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah the Bowers and Wilkins that I had for a year blew the tweeters. I got Klipsch because they have +10dbs speaker sensitivity and much larger drivers than the B&Ws. Now I don't have to turn up the volume as much and it's plenty loud. We were watching at reference level last night and there was alot of helicopter scenes and gun fire. I don't understand though I mean if they're rated for 150W rms then how am I over powering them if they're not getting more than that? The receiver is evenly matched for the power ratings of these Reference speakers. I love these speakers but im just confused. So the receiver EQ is crossed at 80HZ and all the Klipsch speakers are set to small. There's also an internal crossover inside the speaker enlosure to filter the freq for the tweeters. How would they still blow if everything is set up right with clean signal and high end equipment?
My fault. You are UNDER-powering your speakers. Even with the speakers rated at 150w rms and the AVR at 150w rms, the closer you get to that rating in the AVR, the higher your distortion is. Tweeters can't really handle that much power. If you listen at reference, you are better off with a 200w/ch rms AVR/amp. That way, you are assured that the speakers will receive CLEAN power at reference.
DaJoJo likes this.

With dual subs, stack'em in the corner and put on a jockstrap. Don't want EVERYTHING in the room jingling!
post #36819 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 05:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 114
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WOW BLACK this sucks...SORRYYYY BRO, i dont watch that loud but at -10 or so ive never had a problem, cant believe you went with the Klipsch from the B&W, im trying to sell my Klipsch and get the HSU, i hear that there smoother, the Klipsch are just to foward sounding, and my room doesnt help.

HT~
PANASONIC TC-P50ST60, OPPO BDP-103D, ONKYO TX-NR818, EMOTIVA XDA-2, PANAMAX MR4000, KLIPSCH RF-62's, RC-62, RS-52's, PSA TRIAX
2.1CH~
ADAM AUDIO F5's, EMOTIVA STEALTH DC-1, SVS SB-2000
post #36820 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 05:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshjp View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WOW BLACK this sucks...SORRYYYY BRO, i dont watch that loud but at -10 or so ive never had a problem, cant believe you went with the Klipsch from the B&W, im trying to sell my Klipsch and get the HSU, i hear that there smoother, the Klipsch are just to foward sounding, and my room doesnt help.
Man honestly so far these Reference sound louder and the dialogue stands out so much better. I got a crazy deal on them so I could'nt pass lol. I'd like some JTRs but i'd have to pay over 3 times more

Dual PSA Triaxes!
post #36821 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 05:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo171 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My fault. You are UNDER-powering your speakers. Even with the speakers rated at 150w rms and the AVR at 150w rms, the closer you get to that rating in the AVR, the higher your distortion is. Tweeters can't really handle that much power. If you listen at reference, you are better off with a 200w/ch rms AVR/amp. That way, you are assured that the speakers will receive CLEAN power at reference.
ok now I understand. hmm would changing the crossover at the receiver to 100HZ help at all? The good thing is that i've got the warranty for a long time I think 5 years so worst comes to worst I could keep getting replacements lol. Man for now i've spent so much on this setup I can't really keep adding anything. I wonder if getting the RC-64 II would help?
ellisr63 likes this.

Dual PSA Triaxes!
post #36822 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 05:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Man I was checking out the Rc-64 II and I noticed the tweeter on it is much larger. hehe I think i'll send my RC-62 II back monday and have them send me the RC-64 II

Dual PSA Triaxes!
post #36823 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 06:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Man honestly so far these Reference sound louder and the dialogue stands out so much better. I got a crazy deal on them so I could'nt pass lol. I'd like some JTRs but i'd have to pay over 3 times more
thats great, i heard that the new series you got arent as bright, but I KNOW you like it loud.

HT~
PANASONIC TC-P50ST60, OPPO BDP-103D, ONKYO TX-NR818, EMOTIVA XDA-2, PANAMAX MR4000, KLIPSCH RF-62's, RC-62, RS-52's, PSA TRIAX
2.1CH~
post #36824 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 06:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Man I was checking out the Rc-64 II and I noticed the tweeter on it is much larger. hehe I think i'll send my RC-62 II back monday and have them send me the RC-64 II
The RC-64 II isnt Timber Matched to the rest of your speakers, so it wouldnt sound the same, but the RC-62 II shouldnt blow that easy, do you rember what scene you were at when it blew?
Schwa likes this.

HT~
2.1CH~
post #36825 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 06:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
I think you'll need the Pro Cinema range of speakers.
post #36826 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 06:55 PM
AVS Special Member

So you blew tweeters in the B&W speakers, now you've blown a tweeter in your RC-62II, and you think the speakers are defective? It sounds like you're driving your amp so hard that it's clipping and damaging your speakers, but you'd have to be driving it at excruciating, deafening levels to do that. Honestly I'm at a loss as to what's happening. The Denon has a very solid amp section, so I doubt going to a separate amp would help, although you could get an XPA-3 for a relatively low amount of money and give it a shot. It requires that you double the amp power to increase the volume 3dB, so going from 150Wpc to 200Wpc isn't going to net you much in terms of increased headroom. Is it possible that something is wrong with your receiver? Do you hear it distorting often? That sounds like a frustrating problem!

Awesome subs BTW!!
post #36827 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 07:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
So you blew tweeters in the B&W speakers, now you've blown a tweeter in your RC-62II, and you think the speakers are defective? It sounds like you're driving your amp so hard that it's clipping and damaging your speakers, but you'd have to be driving it at excruciating, deafening levels to do that. Honestly I'm at a loss as to what's happening. The Denon has a very solid amp section, so I doubt going to a separate amp would help, although you could get an XPA-3 for a relatively low amount of money and give it a shot. It requires that you double the amp power to increase the volume 3dB, so going from 150Wpc to 200Wpc isn't going to net you much in terms of increased headroom. Is it possible that something is wrong with your receiver? Do you hear it distorting often? That sounds like a frustrating problem!

Awesome subs BTW!!
Well everything I play with the receiver sounds very clear and never any distortion. I don't think the speaker is defective at all, I just know that it could'nt keep up with the extreme playback from the Lone Ranger movie we were watching. It pretty much fried at reference level lol. This movie did stand out from the get go, The sound effects and chaos was pretty extreme and nonstop. The Bowers and Wilkins are'nt powerful at all so it's no surprise they blew, but they do have exceptional sound quality. These Reference are much more beefier and more to my tastes. I've pretty much spent over a year getting the equipment in check and am running all high quality gear. I've ran these Reference for a couple weeks now and they've been sounding amazing. On movie night offcourse im going to play a good action movie pretty loud because that was the whole point to spend all this money lol. I'd say on average we have movie night once a month or depending how often something good comes out. Other than that i've just been playing a couple Xbox One games with them. My guess is that the tweeter fried from the demanding soundtrack on this particular movie, it was recorded a little more extreme than most movies i've seen. I could just have another tweeter sent, I took the other one out and it was pretty easy. I plugged in another tweeter just to make sure thats what it was. The tweeter on the RC-62 is pretty beefy. I'm just wondering if I should just get the RC-64 II sent just to be safe.

Dual PSA Triaxes!
post #36828 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 07:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Awesome subs BTW!!
I do agree somewhat on maybe that i'm driving the amp too hard. How exactly can I tell if I am? Is there a safe range in volume, for movies i'd like to stick with reference but I also notice that some movies sound louder than others too.

Dual PSA Triaxes!
post #36829 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 07:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
The RC-64 II isnt Timber Matched to the rest of your speakers, so it wouldnt sound the same, but the RC-62 II shouldnt blow that easy, do you rember what scene you were at when it blew?
Not sure it was towards the middle of the movie. The whole movie was full of gun fights and helicopters. It was a pretty loud movie.

Dual PSA Triaxes!
post #36830 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 08:00 PM
AVS Special Member

The RC-64II, as pointed out, isn't timbre-matched to your other speakers. If you want to use this as an excuse to "upgrade" to a non-matching speaker, then that's your prerogative, but the smarter thing to do IMHO is to just replace the blown tweeter. If you're driving your amp into distortion, you'll probably do the same thing again regardless of your center speaker.

FWIW I have the same receiver as you, same BD player, and have had both the RC-62II and the RC-64II. I've never blown anything and I listen to movies at reference from time to time. I'm sure it's happened, but I've also never heard of another instance of someone blowing a Reference tweeter. It's probably just a fluke occurrence.
ellisr63 likes this.
post #36831 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 08:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked: 230
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did you recalibrate or are you still running the old B&W cal?

Denon 4520ci, 3 JBL 2360As/EV DHA-1s, 3 1/4 Pie bass bins, MiniDSP 2x4s, 4 Klipsch HIPs, 2 Klipsch KP3002s, PS3, XBox 360, 3 Intel NUCs, Monoprice Redmere, Monster HTPS7000, 2 SUPER SPUD subs, Panasonic AE8000u, and a Yamaha P7000s.
post #36832 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 08:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisr63 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did you recalibrate or are you still running the old B&W cal?
I reran Audyssey as soon as I hooked up the Klipsch. Then I did all the normal manual tweeks like setting all the HT speakers to small and the crossover to 80HZ.

Dual PSA Triaxes!
post #36833 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 08:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
The RC-64II, as pointed out, isn't timbre-matched to your other speakers. If you want to use this as an excuse to "upgrade" to a non-matching speaker, then that's your prerogative, but the smarter thing to do IMHO is to just replace the blown tweeter. If you're driving your amp into distortion, you'll probably do the same thing again regardless of your center speaker.

FWIW I have the same receiver as you, same BD player, and have had both the RC-62II and the RC-64II. I've never blown anything and I listen to movies at reference from time to time. I'm sure it's happened, but I've also never heard of another instance of someone blowing a Reference tweeter. It's probably just a fluke occurrence.

Yeah I think i'll do as you suggested and just get another tweeter sent.

Dual PSA Triaxes!
post #36834 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 09:48 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by krozman View Post
Atmos for my room would require 15 additional speakers over the 7.1 I already have. I thought 13.2 was the maximum level of crazy. That's apparently only halfway there.
That Atmos white paper is for theatrical installations. The placement recommendations and speaker counts don't apply to HT. Dolby hasn't posted a speaker placement guide for Atmos HT installations yet but I suspect it'll look at lot like the existing DTS Neo:X and Audyssey DSX installation guidance. And you're right -- it appears that the maximum number of speakers supported by the Atmos receivers announced so far is 13.2.

Speaking of installations, I finally got the RS-62IIs mounted (it took MUCH longer than I expected because I had to drill new holes, go buy longer screws, etc). Here are some pics of the new installation -- RB-81s as front heights are coming in about a month! I used my DSLR to take the pictures but they still look like a$$. I guess I'm no photographer.
Wow!!
post #36835 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 10:22 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 440
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not sure it was towards the middle of the movie. The whole movie was full of gun fights and helicopters. It was a pretty loud movie.
Helicopters in the Lone Ranger? Are you in Colorado?
ellisr63 and Blackmambakila like this.

9.2 System.....
Onkyo Pre/Pro PR-SC5508 Powered by Emotiva XPA-5 X 2
Klipsch RF-7II's Mains
Klipsch RC-64II Center
Klipsch RB-75s Heights
Klipsch RS-7's Side Surrounds
Klipsch RS-52II's Rear Surrounds
Klipsch RW-12D Subs x 2
Klipsch Belle's x 4
OPPO BDP-105 with Roku Streaming Stick
Epson 6030UB / Vapex 12...
post #36836 of 37901 Old 06-14-2014, 10:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasdom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmambakila View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmambakila View Post
man i was checking out the rc-64 ii and i noticed the tweeter on it is much larger. Hehe i think i'll send my rc-62 ii back monday and have them send me the rc-64 ii :d
the rc-64 ii isnt timber matched to the rest of your speakers, so it wouldnt sound the same, but the rc-62 ii shouldnt blow that easy, do you rember what scene you were at when it blew?
not sure it was towards the middle of the movie. The whole movie was full of gun fights and helicopters. It was a pretty loud movie.
helicopters in the lone ranger? Are you in colorado?
rofl

Denon 4520ci, 3 JBL 2360As/EV DHA-1s, 3 1/4 Pie bass bins, MiniDSP 2x4s, 4 Klipsch HIPs, 2 Klipsch KP3002s, PS3, XBox 360, 3 Intel NUCs, Monoprice Redmere, Monster HTPS7000, 2 SUPER SPUD subs, Panasonic AE8000u, and a Yamaha P7000s.
post #36837 of 37901 Old 06-15-2014, 09:40 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I want to upgrade my surrounds

Still learning the rope here - posted this in the general speaker forum yesterday. Since then I've thought that I could just move the RB61s to the surround position and get some RFs for the fronts. Still looking for ideas.

Thanks,

Vint

Advice/Opinions solicited, please
I am looking to upgrade my surrounds and would like to stick to Klipsch. I've pieced this together mostly by reading forums and taking a chance and looking for bargains. Love what i have, but want to upgrade when I get some money later this summer. Here's what I have:

RC52II Center
RB61II sides
BIC SW Formula F-12
Pioneer BS41 for surrounds
Klipsch Synergy S-10 rears.

Marantz 6006 AVR

I'm looking to replace the Pioneers and am not sure whether to go with RS or RB for the sides. Open to either.

Any suggestions would be considered. Would like to keep it under $800 total.
Thanks for your input.

Vint
post #36838 of 37901 Old 06-15-2014, 10:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpervint View Post
Still learning the rope here - posted this in the general speaker forum yesterday. Since then I've thought that I could just move the RB61s to the surround position and get some RFs for the fronts. Still looking for ideas.

Thanks,

Vint

Advice/Opinions solicited, please
I am looking to upgrade my surrounds and would like to stick to Klipsch. I've pieced this together mostly by reading forums and taking a chance and looking for bargains. Love what i have, but want to upgrade when I get some money later this summer. Here's what I have:

RC52II Center
RB61II sides
BIC SW Formula F-12
Pioneer BS41 for surrounds
Klipsch Synergy S-10 rears.

Marantz 6006 AVR

I'm looking to replace the Pioneers and am not sure whether to go with RS or RB for the sides. Open to either.

Any suggestions would be considered. Would like to keep it under $800 total.
Thanks for your input.

Vint
Easy IMHO - depending on how big a speaker your room can accommodate, go with RS52IIs or RS42IIs for your side surrounds. Call Sound Distributors, Acoustic Sound Design, or AVS for quotes. You'll be able to get either pair for well under $800 shipped.

Last edited by Schwa; 06-15-2014 at 10:34 AM.
post #36839 of 37901 Old 06-15-2014, 10:49 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Are you sure nothing is wrong with the Denon? Seems suspicious to me given the number of tweeters you've blown.

Also, you may not hear clipping. When clipping, the waveform could become more square-wave like and introduce very high frequencies that can damage a tweeter. A good amp will have clipping indicators on the front, but I've never seen an AVR that does.

Quote:
I do agree somewhat on maybe that i'm driving the amp too hard. How exactly can I tell if I am? Is there a safe range in volume, for movies i'd like to stick with reference but I also notice that some movies sound louder than others too.

Premise, a FREE home automation program. Open-source Z-Wave Premise Module found here.
post #36840 of 37901 Old 06-15-2014, 11:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by etc6849 View Post
Are you sure nothing is wrong with the Denon? Seems suspicious to me given the number of tweeters you've blown.

Also, you may not hear clipping. When clipping, the waveform could become more square-wave like and introduce very high frequencies that can damage a tweeter. A good amp will have clipping indicators on the front, but I've never seen an AVR that does.

Quote:
Yeah I figured a year ago to just bite the bullet and pay $2,500.00 for this Denon 4520CI. I'm confident that it's performing like it should. My only idea is that since I like to play movies loud then maybe i'm just frying my gear. After many upgrades everything's been holding great. Swapping these HT speakers to Klipsch was the first time in a long while that i've upgraded anything. They look and sound just how I wanted the HT speakers to be. i'll probably change this tweeter and try my best to not over do it on the volume. If I blow any other tweeters then worst case i'll just swap them out for the next level up in the Reference line and see how that goes.

Dual PSA Triaxes!
Reply Speakers

Tags
Klipsch Rf 62 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Klipsch Sub 12 , Klipsch Rf 7 Ii Reference Series Ii Flagship Floorstanding Speaker , Klipsch Rf 5 , Klipsch Rf 52 Ii Reference Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Audio , Klipsch Cornwall Iii , Klipsch Lascala Ii Walnut , Klipsch S 1 Synergy Surround Speaker Pair Black , Klipsch Rw 10d Silver , Klipsch Kw 120 Thx Subwoofer , Klipsch Rsw 10d Subwoofer , Klipsch , Klipsch Rc 64 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Black , Velodyne Dls5000rb 15 Inch 600 Watt Dls Series Subwoofer With Remote Black , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch La Scala , Klipsch Rc 62 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rs 62 Ii Reference Series Wide Dispersion Surround Speaker Black Each

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page