Klipsch owner thread - Page 1259 - AVS Forum
First ... 1257  1258  1259 1260  1261  ... Last
Speakers > Klipsch owner thread
Teremei's Avatar Teremei 09:27 PM 08-14-2014
Thanks for the inputs fellas I will see if Crutch price matches AVS. At some point I will take the plunge on some RS-42s. I think that is about as far as I wanna go on surrounds. Or I might opt for the 41s even sooner.

Teremei's Avatar Teremei 09:54 PM 08-14-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClawAndTalon View Post
"If the 42s would be plenty so would the 41s."

What leads you to that conclusion? I'd beg to differ. The RS 42s have more range below 80hz which is where you'd be setting them. Actually, if I were thinking the RS 41 II, I'd just get the RB 41 II book shelf and save even more money.
Why? One of the reasons I want to get the 41s is to make the ambient more ambient (less locatable) and even the 41s are supposed to have Klipsch "Wide Dispersion Surround Technology". If my goal is more ambient and clear sound. And if I am already used to setting them at 120hz xover, even the 41s should be a noticeable improvement, don't you think?
PM-Performance's Avatar PM-Performance 06:14 AM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teremei View Post
Why? One of the reasons I want to get the 41s is to make the ambient more ambient (less locatable) and even the 41s are supposed to have Klipsch "Wide Dispersion Surround Technology". If my goal is more ambient and clear sound. And if I am already used to setting them at 120hz xover, even the 41s should be a noticeable improvement, don't you think?
The RS-41's do offer the wide dispersion, but that doesnt mean they wont distort if you drive them hard? I loved my KS-14's until I heard what they sounded like on some heavy sountracks and started breaking up bad on them. I kept upping the xovers and pulling down the gain and they still just could not keep up.
Again, YMMV, but I would at the least dump the idea of the RS-41 and try the RS-42 if the 52's are out of your budget.
Im just trying to keep you from upgrading again in a few months like I did and keep out the weak links.
I think I am finally at a point where there are no bottlenecks in my system and it feels great, but it was alot of time and money to get it there
Teremei's Avatar Teremei 06:28 AM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by PM-Performance View Post
The RS-41's do offer the wide dispersion, but that doesnt mean they wont distort if you drive them hard? I loved my KS-14's until I heard what they sounded like on some heavy sountracks and started breaking up bad on them. I kept upping the xovers and pulling down the gain and they still just could not keep up.
Again, YMMV, but I would at the least dump the idea of the RS-41 and try the RS-42 if the 52's are out of your budget.
Im just trying to keep you from upgrading again in a few months like I did and keep out the weak links.
I think I am finally at a point where there are no bottlenecks in my system and it feels great, but it was alot of time and money to get it there
What did you put your crossovers at? I already plan to run mine at 120hz. You gotta remember my current bookshelfs are like $100 a pair polks and I'm already pretty satisfied. They also get set lower db bc they are so close to the listening position. In other words even near reference I won't be pushing them. I already decided this morning and I just ordered the rs-41s. I can't wait to test them. I'm just looking to get surround that blends in the room better and have that more clear and detailed sound with those horns.

I've gone 9 months with non klipsch surrounds and I thought it was about time to complete my "set". I can and probably will upgrade in the future (when they release reference III!) But for now I'm gonna have full klipsch sound.
PM-Performance's Avatar PM-Performance 06:41 AM 08-15-2014
I had mine to atleast 120. I think I even upped them more at one point.
Maybe they will work out well for you. Good luck
Teremei's Avatar Teremei 06:52 AM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by PM-Performance View Post
I had mine to atleast 120. I think I even upped them more at one point.
Maybe they will work out well for you. Good luck
Thank you hope so. Yours was KS-14 the icon series and similar size and specs but the reference IS a step up. So maybe they will be fine with me sitting so close to them. You have to consider you went from smallest icon to large reference so of course the amazing difference made you biased toward your speaker. And rightfully so. But I gotta consider budget and trying to eek out moderate improvements for little investment. I think I will be happy.
PM-Performance's Avatar PM-Performance 07:06 AM 08-15-2014
Very true. I just am at the point where I realized smaller speakers may not give me what I want, so I have been going bigger and partially overkill so I dont have to run stuff hot to get the output I want.
Make sure to post back your thoughts once you get them. I am curious to see how they work out for you.
cchunter's Avatar cchunter 09:56 AM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teremei View Post
What did you put your crossovers at? I already plan to run mine at 120hz. You gotta remember my current bookshelfs are like $100 a pair polks and I'm already pretty satisfied. They also get set lower db bc they are so close to the listening position. In other words even near reference I won't be pushing them. I already decided this morning and I just ordered the rs-41s. I can't wait to test them. I'm just looking to get surround that blends in the room better and have that more clear and detailed sound with those horns.

I've gone 9 months with non klipsch surrounds and I thought it was about time to complete my "set". I can and probably will upgrade in the future (when they release reference III!) But for now I'm gonna have full klipsch sound.
Congrats on ordering the 41's! Don't cancel the order this time!
Figarou's Avatar Figarou 12:11 PM 08-15-2014
I decided to upgrade my speakers!!

Before

http://www.avsforum.com/attachments/64727

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/attach...chmentid=64728

After... (See attachments)

Klipsch RF-7 II, RC-64 II, RF-82 II, RB-75, Emotiva XPA-5, Denon AVR-4520CI

I know some will be asking about the "height" speakers. (RB-75s) I decided to use heights because my ceiling is slanted. Plus I have a ceiling fan. It may not be the best way to hear Atmos, but its the only option I have. All I need to do is wait for the Denon X7200
Teremei's Avatar Teremei 12:14 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchunter View Post
Congrats on ordering the 41's! Don't cancel the order this time!
Haha, no sir! And PM, I will def post impressions. What happened was I called in yesterday set on the 41s but got talked into the 42s and it turned out I really just wanted the 41s.
Zen Traveler's Avatar Zen Traveler 12:38 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figarou View Post

I know some will be asking about the "height" speakers. (RB-75s) I decided to use heights because my ceiling is slanted. Plus I have a ceiling fan. It may not be the best way to hear Atmos, but its the only option I have. All I need to do is wait for the Denon X7200
You have some nice speakers and AVR but I am curious how big your room is? Also, I would be curious what you use the Emotiva amp for?
Figarou's Avatar Figarou 12:43 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Traveler View Post
You have some nice speakers and AVR but I am curious how big your room is? Also, I would be curious what you use the Emotiva amp for?

room size is 13X13 feet

Emotiva is used for the RF-7, RC-64, RF-82.
Zen Traveler's Avatar Zen Traveler 12:52 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
room size is 13X13 feet

Emotiva is used for the RF-7, RC-64, RF-82.
Thanks and welcome to the club. I have the older RF-7/RC-7 along with RB-75s, RF-3s and RB-5s with a Denon AVR-4311ci.. My two thoughts looking at your nice system is: 1) a Square room with all of those flat surfaces would definitely benefit from some room treatment and 2) If you are running a 9 channel system in that room I would think the AVR-4520 would provide enough current/watts to drive that system to Reference level without breaking a sweat...

Just curious if you ran Audyssey and what trim levels you got?
Figarou's Avatar Figarou 01:24 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Thanks and welcome to the club. I have the older RF-7/RC-7 along with RB-75s, RF-3s and RB-5s with a Denon AVR-4311ci.. My two thoughts looking at your nice system is: 1) a Square room with all of those flat surfaces would definitely benefit from some room treatment and 2) If you are running a 9 channel system in that room I would think the AVR-4520 would provide enough current/watts to drive that system to Reference level without breaking a sweat...

Just curious if you ran Audyssey and what trim levels you got?

Yes, I ran Audyssey. I'm surprised it put the RF-82 II as small. All my levels are very low. Maybe because the speakers are very close to the listening position.

As for the AVR-4520, I did notice a HUGE difference compared to my previous model. (AVR-4308CI) This was when I had RB-75's all the way around. The center was an RC-62. (Not the RC-62II) I'm not sure if it was the 10 extra watts, or the 32 bit processing. After getting the Emotiva XPA-5 and the RF-7II, RC-64II, RF-82II, I heard even more detail. Now I need to re-watch some of my Blu-Ray movies.
Zen Traveler's Avatar Zen Traveler 01:43 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Yes, I ran Audyssey. I'm surprised it put the RF-82 II as small. All my levels are very low. Maybe because the speakers are very close to the listening position.
..... After getting the Emotiva XPA-5 and the RF-7II, RC-64II, RF-82II, I heard even more detail. Now I need to re-watch some of my Blu-Ray movies.
I would be curious or the Trim Levels that Audyssey set for your speakers...I actually would be surprised if you aren't getting -12s with the Denon alone and is why I am asking. That said, it's been a while since we've had an amp discussion on this thread and if you like your amp I wouldn't change a thing.

I also happened on this today:
Quote:
Originally Posted by popalock View Post
My Pioneer Elite SC-57 AVR. I did a real time A/B comparison between my AVR and FP10000Q clone amp. Here are the results at my MLP between a 140 watt per channel AVR and a 2,100 watt per channel amp.

Bottomline...after several hours of pushing the RF-7II's hard, and listening to a huge variety of content, I was unable to distinguish between the two power sources...
Fwiw, Popalock had the first AVS Home Theater of the month and we had some interesting discussions involving his setup: Home Theater of the Month: Popalock's "Bassment"—Big Screen, Bigger Subs
Figarou's Avatar Figarou 01:56 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
I would be curious or the Trim Levels that Audyssey set for your speakers...I actually would be surprised if you aren't getting -12s with the Denon alone and is why I am asking. That said, it's been a while since we've had an amp discussion on this thread and if you like your amp I wouldn't change a thing.
I took a picture of the setting for the main speakers. (See attachment)

Quote:

Fwiw, Popalock had the first AVS Home Theater of the month and we had some interesting discussions involving his setup: Home Theater of the Month: Popalock's "Bassment"—Big Screen, Bigger Subs

Interesting. I need to read up on that.
Zen Traveler's Avatar Zen Traveler 02:01 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figarou;2659726W5
...All my levels are very low. Maybe because the speakers are very close to the listening position.
Fwiw, here is a thread I started in the Audio Theory and Chat section with my measurements {Note: This is on page 2 where I changed out speakers}: Klipsch Speakers and Audyssey Setup Discussion

Quote:
Fwiw, I changed my side surround speakers from the RF-3s to RB-75s and here are my new numbers with everything else being the same or close:

Front Left RF-7 -7.5 dB
Front Right RF-7 -7.5 dB
Left Height RB-5 -5 dB
Right Height RB-5 -5.5 dB
Center RC-7 -7dB
Front RSW 12 Sub -7.5 dB
Back RSW 15 Sub -6.5 dB
Left Surround RB-75 -8 dB
Right Surround RB-75 -8.5 dB
Left Back RB-75 -6 dB
Right Back RB-75 -6.5 dB

I listened to familiar Talking Heads, Alanis Morissette, and Seal multichannel material, Robert Plant Blu ray and a few cuts from "Das Boot," "Top Gun" and the second "Lord of the Rings" movie and it sounds EXCELLENT.
Quote:Originally Posted by Zen Traveler

I didn't want to bog down the Klipsch and Audyssey threads but wanted to see what other users settings and experiences are. I of course assume those posting have done Audyssey setup correctly. The reason I'm starting this thread is two-fold: 1) Although "all rooms are different," I am curious on how similar and/or different our comparative numbers and experiences are. 2) We all have different expectations and putting our thoughts in writing may help others who are setting up their Klipsch Home theaters using Audyssey.

These are my settings using the Denon AVR-4311ci in a 9.2 configuration with Heights and Rear speakers:

L RF-7 -8 @ 9.6 ft
R RF-7 -8.5 @ 9.5 ft
C RC-7 -8 @ 8.9 ft
LH RB-5 -5.5 @ 13 ft
RH RB-5 -4.5 @12.8 ft
SS RF-3 -9 @ 5.4 ft
SS RF-3 -11 @ 4.4 ft
RL RB-75 -5 @ 8.6 ft
RR RB-75 -5 @ 8.1 ft
Front RSW-12 -9 @7.9 ft
Rear RSW-15 -6.5 @ 10.6 ft

After running the sweeps I went in and raised the crossovers from 40 Hz on the RF-7s, RF-3s and RB-75s to 60 Hz and left the RC-7 at 80 Hz and the RB-5 Heights at 120 Hz where they were set. I also turned Dynamic Volume off and the Dymanic EQ on. Audyssey XT 32 seems to work best in my room and I found that I liked Dolby PLIIx better than Audysey DSX. The latter seemed to sound more echoey whereas PLIIx seems to raise the sound field. We watch movies within -5 to "0" and usually closer to Reference level (last movie was GI Joe @ -2). I also leave DEQ on for multichannel music and concerts and listen closer to -10 and DVD-A.SACD anywhere from -5 to -12 on the MV.

I also think discussing source material to give reference could be beneficial as well: I watched GI Joe at -2 on the dial and the low end hit 106 dB (possibly over a few dB). I then put in Robert Plant and the Band of Joy where it stayed between 85 and 90 dB (w/ a peak or two up to 95 dB) on my SPL meter (C-weighted) and -3 on the MV of the Denon AVR-4311ci.

Anyone else?

Zen Traveler's Avatar Zen Traveler 02:11 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
I took a picture of the setting for the main speakers. (See attachment)

The numbers I am asking about are in the Channel Level Menu. The reason I am asking is because I bet they are maxed out even without the addition of the external amp...If this is so I/we may have some suggestions for you that you may want to consider. Then again, if it sounds great, don't worry about it.
Schwa's Avatar Schwa 02:14 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:

Before

http://www.avsforum.com/attachments/64727

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/attach...chmentid=64728

After... (See attachments)

Based on the info released from Dolby so far, Atmos isn't going to render correctly without at least one pair of "proper" Atmos speakers (either in-ceilings or Atmos-enabled reflecting speakers). I guess if your setup is the only option you have, so be it...

Why not buy some wall mounts for your "height" speakers? They'd allow for a much cleaner and more secure installation and would also allow you to point the speakers down toward the MLP. I used the Pinpoint AM-41 mounts with great success; I did need to drill a hole in the mount plate so I could secure the mount to the threaded insert on the bottom of my RB-81IIs, but that was easy to do.

Figarou's Avatar Figarou 02:23 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
The numbers I am asking about are in the Channel Level Menu. The reason I am asking is because I bet they are maxed out even without the addition of the external amp...If this is so I/we may have some suggestions for you that you may want to consider. Then again, if it sounds great, don't worry about it.
I took pictures of the Channel Level Menu.

When the AVR4520 was powering all the RB-75's, everything was in the negative numbers. -7.5 -8.5 and so on. The RC-62 was -10

It didn't change that much when I did the upgrades.
Figarou's Avatar Figarou 02:39 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwa View Post
Based on the info released from Dolby so far, Atmos isn't going to render correctly without at least one pair of "proper" Atmos speakers (either in-ceilings or Atmos-enabled reflecting speakers). I guess if your setup is the only option you have, so be it...

Why not buy some wall mounts for your "height" speakers? They'd allow for a much cleaner and more secure installation and would also allow you to point the speakers down toward the MLP. I used the Pinpoint AM-41 mounts with great success; I did need to drill a hole in the mount plate so I could secure the mount to the threaded insert on the bottom of my RB-81IIs, but that was easy to do.

Cool! I like your set up!!

As for "proper" Atmos speakers, 1) the ceiling fan is in the way, 2) my ceiling is slanted. The ceiling is 11ft high on the left, 8ft high on the right. Front and rear heights are my only option.

I did think about wall mounts at 1st. The slant in the ceiling and the window behind the setup made me think twice.
Zen Traveler's Avatar Zen Traveler 03:22 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
...As for "proper" Atmos speakers, 1) the ceiling fan is in the way, 2) my ceiling is slanted. The ceiling is 11ft high on the left, 8ft high on the right. Front and rear heights are my only option.

I did think about wall mounts at 1st. The slant in the ceiling and the window behind the setup made me think twice.
I am still trying to get an angle on your setup....I gather the RB-75s on top of your RF-82 surrounds are being used as Wide speakers in an 11.1 setup? If so, that is a unique place to put them...Anyway, I don't think either of those locations are going to be "Atmos friendly" insofar as Height speakers are concerned because I have a similar dilemma as you that my room doesn't appear to be a good candidate for Atmos Height speakers either.

That said, the dispersion pattern of both pairs of your RB-75's horns don't seem to be at the angle of your MLP and think you would have better sonic results if you could angle them some how...Anyway, that is my unsolicited 2 cents.
cchunter's Avatar cchunter 03:55 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:

Thank you for sharing this Zen. I have been going back and forth about upgrading to the Denon 4520 or possibly an Emotiva XPA-5. I am leaning towards the 4520. I checked the bench results and its quite the beast plus I want XT32 also. I'm not sure if I can justify an amp. I see the SPL's are roughly the same in the graph but at those levels what is the distortion between the two? Is the amp cleaner then the 4520 at 114 dbs? If it was then I can see the positive's in buying an amp. I hear all the time how much cleaner amps are at reference volumes then AVR's?
Zen Traveler's Avatar Zen Traveler 04:35 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchunter View Post
....Is the amp cleaner then the 4520 at 114 dbs? If it was then I can see the positive's in buying an amp. I hear all the time how much cleaner amps are at reference volumes then AVR's?
I would be curious how many of those making that statement actually know how loud they actually listen to material and if they ever tested that theory at the SPL they listen--The ones that post their results always seem to say they couldn't hear a difference.. Then again, most/every person that does hear a difference never posts what SPL they were comparing and only it sounds better with an amp. YMMV but at 114 dBs without a subwoofer present my guess is your going to need an amp and different speakers.

For the record, the Denon AVR-4520 is rated to drive 4 Ohm speakers whereas most AVRs are not--That is where I think folks that have RF-7s may run into problems at louder levels.
Figarou's Avatar Figarou 04:41 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
I am still trying to get an angle on your setup....I gather the RB-75s on top of your RF-82 surrounds are being used as Wide speakers in an 11.1 setup? If so, that is a unique place to put them...Anyway, I don't think either of those locations are going to be "Atmos friendly" insofar as Height speakers are concerned because I have a similar dilemma as you that my room doesn't appear to be a good candidate for Atmos Height speakers either.

That said, the dispersion pattern of both pairs of your RB-75's horns don't seem to be at the angle of your MLP and think you would have better sonic results if you could angle them some how...Anyway, that is my unsolicited 2 cents.

Yes, the RB-75's above the RF-82's are wides. But they are turned off. The heights above the RF-7's are still on. When I get the Denon X7200 the only surround mode that'll be using the heights will be Atmos.

There is no way I can angle the RB-75's down towards the MLP. It'll be nice if I can take off the speaker grill and put a piece of plastic above the horn to reflect the sound towards the MLP. Something like this----> http://www.soundverter.com/
Zen Traveler's Avatar Zen Traveler 04:58 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
I would be curious how many of those making that statement actually know how loud they actually listen to material and if they ever tested that theory at the SPL they listen--The ones that post their results always seem to say they couldn't hear a difference.. Then again, most/every person that does hear a difference never posts what SPL they were comparing and only it sounds better with an amp. YMMV but at 114 dBs without a subwoofer present my guess is your going to need an amp and different speakers.

For the record, the Denon AVR-4520 is rated to drive 4 Ohm speakers whereas most AVRs are not--That is where I think folks that have RF-7s may run into problems at louder levels.
For those interested, I started a thread as not to derail this one in the Audio Theory and Chat section a while back: Would I Benefit from an External Amp?

For the record, I am not against folks getting an external amp if they want one or feel they could benefit...Then again, there is quite a few things we cans spend our money on in this hobby and once sufficient current is supplied to achieve the SPL one wants (with appropriate Headroom) that leaves funds for something else. :-)
Zen Traveler's Avatar Zen Traveler 05:06 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Yes, the RB-75's above the RF-82's are wides. But they are turned off. The heights above the RF-7's are still on. When I get the Denon X7200 the only surround mode that'll be using the heights will be Atmos.

There is no way I can angle the RB-75's down towards the MLP. It'll be nice if I can take off the speaker grill and put a piece of plastic above the horn to reflect the sound towards the MLP. Something like this----> http://www.soundverter.com/
I have no idea about the product you posted above and would post your question in the Audio Theory and Chat section of the forum--That said, I am skeptical and feel those over there would be as well--It's more of the science-based part of AVS...

Insofar as what you want to do with those speakers in an Atmos setting...The Atmos for Home Theater thread in the AVR and Amp section has some good information including that what you are wanting to do with those speakers probably won't work, but then again it would be a good place to ask your question.
EDIT: Here is the link: The official Dolby Atmos thread (home theater version)

2nd EDIT: Here is the post that is causing me some concern because I wanted to use Front Heights with Top Middle and after this post there is more discussion:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmMixer View Post
You have to tell the AVR you have OH's, not heights... it's my undemanding that the AVR won't decode Atmos without those speakers being present.

While you can certainly "fool" the AVR into telling it you have OH's, it's not going to be a good gauge to "try it out..." The mixes will "fall apart."

For example, in one of the oft cited demos of the helicopter flying around, the metadata contains a circular pan... while it might rise up in your setup, it's going to jump from front to back, and not pan smoothly at all because it will bypass your surround speakers all together..

It's different than what has been possible with current post processing decoding, like IIz and Neo:X... if dialog panned in a traditional mix, it uses the surrounds to do so... if an object of dialog is panned overhead to the rear, it's going to sound awfully weird going up your front wall and down the back one..

I asked one of my contacts at Dolby about the use of heights and they didn't think it would work well either.

Why Denon seems to allow this is odd to me.

Just my .02.
Regardless, I think using 4 RB-75s in this configuration doesn't appear to be the way to go.
cchunter's Avatar cchunter 05:41 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
For those interested, I started a thread as not to derail this one in the Audio Theory and Chat section a while back: Would I Benefit from an External Amp?

For the record, I am not against folks getting an external amp if they want one or feel they could benefit...Then again, there is quite a few things we cans spend our money on in this hobby and once sufficient current is supplied to achieve the SPL one wants (with appropriate Headroom) that leaves funds for something else. :-)
Yea I'm really leaning towards the 4520 and you said they will be fine for the impedance drops in the 7II's. Plus I want Audyssey XT32. I listen to music in 2 channel for the most part. The 4520 benches 172 w/ch in two channel mode and 121 w/ch in 5 channel mode. That's pretty impressive for an AVR.
http://www.soundandvision.com/conten...ver-test-bench
SanchoPanza's Avatar SanchoPanza 05:46 PM 08-15-2014
^^^ plus you can split the Height signal out to an Amp & make your own rear heights...
Figarou's Avatar Figarou 05:56 PM 08-15-2014
Quote:
Insofar as what you want to do with those speakers in an Atmos setting...The Atmos for Home Theater thread in the AVR and Amp section has some good information including that what you are wanting to do with those speakers probably won't work, but then again it would be a good place to ask your question.
EDIT: Here is the link: The official Dolby Atmos thread (home theater version)
I've seen it. I already know what they are going to say.

I've been paying more attention to this thread. Why dolby atmos is doa!!

Quote:
2nd EDIT: Here is the post that is causing me some concern because I wanted to use Front Heights with Top Middle and after this post there is more discussion:
If we humans had ears on the top of our heads like a horse, surround sound will take on a whole new meaning. You'll be seeing everyone's ear moving in the theater. It probably wouldn't matter what type of speaker you have if you can move your ear towards the sound.

Its human nature to turn towards the sound. But we have to keep our eyes focused straight ahead or we might miss something on the screen.

Quote:

Regardless, I think using 4 RB-75s in this configuration doesn't appear to be the way to go.
Yup, you are right. I can't even use the proper method as well since the ceiling is slanted. I also refuse to remove the ceiling fan.
Tags: belle , Klipsch , Klipsch Audio , klipsch belle , Klipsch Cornwall Iii , Klipsch Kw 120 Thx Subwoofer , Klipsch La Scala , Klipsch Lascala Ii Walnut , Klipsch Rc 62 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rc 64 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 5 , Klipsch Rf 52 Ii Reference Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 62 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Klipsch Rf 7 Ii Reference Series Ii Flagship Floorstanding Speaker , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Black , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rs 62 Ii Reference Series Wide Dispersion Surround Speaker Black Each , Klipsch Rsw 10d Subwoofer , Klipsch Rw 10d Silver , Klipsch S 1 Synergy Surround Speaker Pair Black , Klipsch Sub 12 , Velodyne Dls5000rb 15 Inch 600 Watt Dls Series Subwoofer With Remote Black
First ... 1257  1258  1259 1260  1261  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop