Klipsch owner thread - Page 1324 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
Reply
Thread Tools
post #39691 of 45923 Old 10-24-2014, 08:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Louis Bartay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 1,545
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reference_head View Post
89 heresy2. Im not going to lie. I'm a little nervous having them on stands. I had the rb61s on them for a long time with no problems. Im sure these will be fine also. The stand is sturdy and the only way they are falling off is if they get knocked off the stand somehow. I looked all over for stands like these. To get sturdy ones this tall for a good price was not an easy task.
I have 89 HII with black grills and dark oak stain , they were raw when new. Any way to mount the HII to your stand?

Klipsch Cornwall I,C7,RS3-II
Klipsch Heresy II, KSB 1.1
Klipsch Sub 12" X3 Hafler P3000,P1000, DH330 DH110
Yamaha RX-V1900, T-1000,A-1000 Class A, GE-20 GEQ CDC-697
ReVox A-77 Mk IV Dolby, Nakamichi BX-100 PL-518X DL103R
Louis Bartay is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #39692 of 45923 Old 10-24-2014, 10:22 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reference_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,030
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Bartay View Post
I have 89 HII with black grills and dark oak stain , they were raw when new. Any way to mount the HII to your stand?
Iv been looking at that and there are a few ways but they all would screw into the bottom.

Being so heavy they would take a really big bump to slide them off I think. Not sure mounting them would help that much.

Klipsch Pro Cinema KPT-904 L/C/R, Pro Cinema KPT-1201-T2 for sides and Heresy II for backs.
SVS PB13-Ultra, PB12-Plus x2, and Velodyne SMS-1 Sub EQ
SC-55 elite and B&K 200.7 S2
JVC RS-45 Projector, and Seymour CS 125” 2.35 screen
Oppo BDP-103 9 ATS Acoustic panels
Reference_head is offline  
post #39693 of 45923 Old 10-25-2014, 06:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Louis Bartay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 1,545
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reference_head View Post
Iv been looking at that and there are a few ways but they all would screw into the bottom.

Being so heavy they would take a really big bump to slide them off I think. Not sure mounting them would help that much.
I have the same problem. I was thinking of making a larger top and bottom base from 1" material (plywood etc) and frame around the top of the stand to keep the HII from sliding off. The bottom needs to be bigger too so it will not tip over if someone bumps into it. We have a 90 pound German Shepard that sleeps on top of our bed. wife's puppy LOL

Klipsch Cornwall I,C7,RS3-II
Klipsch Heresy II, KSB 1.1
Klipsch Sub 12" X3 Hafler P3000,P1000, DH330 DH110
Yamaha RX-V1900, T-1000,A-1000 Class A, GE-20 GEQ CDC-697
ReVox A-77 Mk IV Dolby, Nakamichi BX-100 PL-518X DL103R
Louis Bartay is offline  
post #39694 of 45923 Old 10-25-2014, 09:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
coytee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reference_head View Post
89 heresy2. Im not going to lie. I'm a little nervous having them on stands. I had the rb61s on them for a long time with no problems. Im sure these will be fine also. The stand is sturdy and the only way they are falling off is if they get knocked off the stand somehow. I looked all over for stands like these. To get sturdy ones this tall for a good price was not an easy task.
Sure it is.... although I'm not sure about the 'for a good price' part...


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2929.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	330177  
coytee is offline  
post #39695 of 45923 Old 10-25-2014, 08:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reference_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,030
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by coytee View Post
Sure it is.... although I'm not sure about the 'for a good price' part...


Lmao Yea that would cost a tiny bit more :roll eyes:. Is that yours?

Klipsch Pro Cinema KPT-904 L/C/R, Pro Cinema KPT-1201-T2 for sides and Heresy II for backs.
SVS PB13-Ultra, PB12-Plus x2, and Velodyne SMS-1 Sub EQ
SC-55 elite and B&K 200.7 S2
JVC RS-45 Projector, and Seymour CS 125” 2.35 screen
Oppo BDP-103 9 ATS Acoustic panels
Reference_head is offline  
post #39696 of 45923 Old 10-25-2014, 08:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reference_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,030
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 723
That pic is the pro speaker I was talking about with all the drivers of a H2.

Klipsch Pro Cinema KPT-904 L/C/R, Pro Cinema KPT-1201-T2 for sides and Heresy II for backs.
SVS PB13-Ultra, PB12-Plus x2, and Velodyne SMS-1 Sub EQ
SC-55 elite and B&K 200.7 S2
JVC RS-45 Projector, and Seymour CS 125” 2.35 screen
Oppo BDP-103 9 ATS Acoustic panels
Reference_head is offline  
post #39697 of 45923 Old 10-26-2014, 04:23 AM
AVS Special Member
 
coytee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reference_head View Post
Lmao Yea that would cost a tiny bit more :roll eyes:. Is that yours?
Yes however, I gave them (Heresy's) to an old high school friend. I don't have them anymore. It DID sound pretty darn fine though. Crossed to the Heresy's at 80Hz and let their passive take care of them while the bass bin added some meat to the sound.
coytee is offline  
post #39698 of 45923 Old 10-26-2014, 11:13 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Louis Bartay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 1,545
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by coytee View Post
Yes however, I gave them (Heresy's) to an old high school friend. I don't have them anymore. It DID sound pretty darn fine though. Crossed to the Heresy's at 80Hz and let their passive take care of them while the bass bin added some meat to the sound.
WOW...you gave them away........... you are one Good friend to have. Thumbs UP. I am kind of glad I have not listened to those 402 and huge bass bins as I can't afford them right now and no room for them or Khorns. I am still happy with my Cornwalls that Pop and I have swapped back and forth for 35 years. I sure miss Pop and his Khorns he had and sold before he passed.

Klipsch Cornwall I,C7,RS3-II
Klipsch Heresy II, KSB 1.1
Klipsch Sub 12" X3 Hafler P3000,P1000, DH330 DH110
Yamaha RX-V1900, T-1000,A-1000 Class A, GE-20 GEQ CDC-697
ReVox A-77 Mk IV Dolby, Nakamichi BX-100 PL-518X DL103R
Louis Bartay is offline  
post #39699 of 45923 Old 10-26-2014, 02:32 PM
AVS Special Member
 
coytee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Bartay View Post
WOW...you gave them away........... you are one Good friend to have. Thumbs UP. I am kind of glad I have not listened to those 402 and huge bass bins as I can't afford them right now and no room for them or Khorns. I am still happy with my Cornwalls that Pop and I have swapped back and forth for 35 years. I sure miss Pop and his Khorns he had and sold before he passed.
I'm afraid it's not so bad hanging around me when I'm cleaning something out.


I gave a Pioneer CTF 1000 to a friend of the wife


I gave the Klipsch pro Heresy's to a female high school friend of mine


I gave:
Akai GX-747 (10" Reel to reel)
Phase Linear (forget model) liner tracking turntable
2 boxes of LP's
30 ten inch reels
to an old college friend


I gave:
Yamaha CR-2040
dbx 3bx
dbx 110 (sub harmonic synth)
Audio Control C-101 equalizer
Electrovoice Interface D speakers
to my wifes nephew.


For the Heresy's and Akai items, I not only gave them away but, delivered them to Ohio (on two different trips)
Louis Bartay likes this.
coytee is offline  
post #39700 of 45923 Old 10-26-2014, 03:02 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Schwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 349
I've given away a 60" Sony SXRD RPTV, a 50" Panasonic plasma, a 53" Sony CRT RPTV, and a 42" Sony LCD RPTV. We're just a bunch of philanthropists around here.
Schwa is offline  
post #39701 of 45923 Old 10-26-2014, 06:05 PM
Senior Member
 
bxbigpipi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 216
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Finally got my rf 62 ii's and rs 41 ii's and they sound great! I do have to call klipsch for a replacement grill as 1 came broken for the 41's.
Kini62, malmstump and Louis Bartay like this.
bxbigpipi is offline  
post #39702 of 45923 Old 10-26-2014, 07:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Don Borvio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Round Rock, TX
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 13
If you were looking on going cheap, would you recommend going with used RF-35s or RF-82s (either in clean condition) but the pair was $400 vs $750? Is there much difference in the 3rd to 4th gen?
Don Borvio is offline  
post #39703 of 45923 Old 10-26-2014, 07:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 1,884
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxbigpipi View Post
Finally got my rf 62 ii's and rs 41 ii's and they sound great! I do have to call klipsch for a replacement grill as 1 came broken for the 41's.
Congrats to your new system, it is good to know you love it!!!

Denon X4000
Klipsch RF-7II's , RC-64II , RB-81II's , RS-52II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses
Sony XBR65X850B
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3
retro124 is offline  
post #39704 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 08:19 AM
Member
 
samfsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 10
If you could do the setup below for $1800,would you? Room is 20x12 with 8ft ceilings.

Front: Klipsch RB-81II Bookshelf Speaker
Center: Klipsch RC-62II
Rear: Klipsch RS-52II Surround Speaker
Subwoofer: Klipsch SW-310
Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR838
samfsu is offline  
post #39705 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 10:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Reference_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,030
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Borvio View Post
If you were looking on going cheap, would you recommend going with used RF-35s or RF-82s (either in clean condition) but the pair was $400 vs $750? Is there much difference in the 3rd to 4th gen?
750 is way to much for used 82s. 400 is high also for 35s imo. 400 for the 82s would be a good deal. I found a pair for 225 in good condition for a friend.
Reference_head is offline  
post #39706 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 10:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Reference_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,030
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by samfsu View Post
If you could do the setup below for $1800,would you? Room is 20x12 with 8ft ceilings.

Front: Klipsch RB-81II Bookshelf Speaker
Center: Klipsch RC-62II
Rear: Klipsch RS-52II Surround Speaker
Subwoofer: Klipsch SW-310
Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR838
Didn't you post this a few pages back?
Reference_head is offline  
post #39707 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 11:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Don Borvio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Round Rock, TX
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reference_head View Post
750 is way to much for used 82s. 400 is high also for 35s imo. 400 for the 82s would be a good deal. I found a pair for 225 in good condition for a friend.
Wow, really? I picked up a pair of RF-52s for $200 and thought that was fair. I figured they'd hold a little more value than that.
Don Borvio is offline  
post #39708 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 11:16 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Reference_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,030
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Borvio View Post
Wow, really? I picked up a pair of RF-52s for $200 and thought that was fair. I figured they'd hold a little more value than that.
225 is an amazing deal on 82. Was just saying. 400 would be the range you should look. They sold for around 600-700 new. Depending on they deal you got. These are the old ones right? Not the 82ii?
Reference_head is offline  
post #39709 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 11:30 AM
Member
 
samfsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reference_head View Post
Didn't you post this a few pages back?
I did but it was at 2000 then and everyone said it was an ok deal. IM a noob and trying to see if this is good or not.
samfsu is offline  
post #39710 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 11:44 AM
Senior Member
 
Don Borvio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Round Rock, TX
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reference_head View Post
225 is an amazing deal on 82. Was just saying. 400 would be the range you should look. They sold for around 600-700 new. Depending on they deal you got. These are the old ones right? Not the 82ii?
I mean this is the price per pair, if I'm not clear on that. The 52s are the old 52s, yes. $200 for the pair of 52s. Same with the 35s and 82s I mentioned. $400/$750 I saw for the pairs of each.
Don Borvio is offline  
post #39711 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 12:08 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cchunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,612
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 383 Post(s)
Liked: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by samfsu View Post
If you could do the setup below for $1800,would you? Room is 20x12 with 8ft ceilings.

Front: Klipsch RB-81II Bookshelf Speaker
Center: Klipsch RC-62II
Rear: Klipsch RS-52II Surround Speaker
Subwoofer: Klipsch SW-310
Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR838
Yes that's a very good deal

Denon 4520
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RS-62II's
SVS SB13 Ultra
Sony BDP-S790, PS4
Panamax 5300PM
Samsung UN60F7100 3D LED
cchunter is offline  
post #39712 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 12:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Schwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by samfsu View Post
If you could do the setup below for $1800,would you? Room is 20x12 with 8ft ceilings.

Front: Klipsch RB-81II Bookshelf Speaker
Center: Klipsch RC-62II
Rear: Klipsch RS-52II Surround Speaker
Subwoofer: Klipsch SW-310
Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR838
A good deal on Klipsch speakers is 70% to 75% of MSRP; it's easy to get that kind of pricing on BNIB speakers. So if you're getting at least that, then I'd say it's a good deal.
Schwa is offline  
post #39713 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 06:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reference_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,030
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Borvio View Post
I mean this is the price per pair, if I'm not clear on that. The 52s are the old 52s, yes. $200 for the pair of 52s. Same with the 35s and 82s I mentioned. $400/$750 I saw for the pairs of each.
Yes I got yea on the pairs. 600-700 was the street price for for a pair rf-82s.
Reference_head is offline  
post #39714 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 06:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Don Borvio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Round Rock, TX
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reference_head View Post
Yes I got yea on the pairs. 600-700 was the street price for for a pair rf-82s.
New in box? They were like $800 retail per speaker. Even with the 70% rule that's still like $1200/pair new.

I guess I should get to the point: Where are you finding speakers this cheap retail, if legit? PM me.

Last edited by Don Borvio; 10-27-2014 at 06:53 PM.
Don Borvio is offline  
post #39715 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 08:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reference_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,030
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Borvio View Post
New in box? They were like $800 retail per speaker. Even with the 70% rule that's still like $1200/pair new.

I guess I should get to the point: Where are you finding speakers this cheap retail, if legit? PM me.
Retail on old rf82s was 1000 a pair. The new ones I think are 1100 or 1200 a pair. Not sure where you saw 800 each.

Klipsch Pro Cinema KPT-904 L/C/R, Pro Cinema KPT-1201-T2 for sides and Heresy II for backs.
SVS PB13-Ultra, PB12-Plus x2, and Velodyne SMS-1 Sub EQ
SC-55 elite and B&K 200.7 S2
JVC RS-45 Projector, and Seymour CS 125” 2.35 screen
Oppo BDP-103 9 ATS Acoustic panels
Reference_head is offline  
post #39716 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 08:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reference_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,030
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 723
The new rf-82s are 600 each retail http://www.klipsch.com/rf-82-ii-floorstanding-speaker. Click the buy now.

Klipsch Pro Cinema KPT-904 L/C/R, Pro Cinema KPT-1201-T2 for sides and Heresy II for backs.
SVS PB13-Ultra, PB12-Plus x2, and Velodyne SMS-1 Sub EQ
SC-55 elite and B&K 200.7 S2
JVC RS-45 Projector, and Seymour CS 125” 2.35 screen
Oppo BDP-103 9 ATS Acoustic panels
Reference_head is offline  
post #39717 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 08:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Don Borvio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Round Rock, TX
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reference_head View Post
The new rf-82s are 600 each retail http://www.klipsch.com/rf-82-ii-floorstanding-speaker. Click the buy now.
My bad, thought when I checked it maybe I saw it online somewhere besides this guy's false ad:

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ele/4721623442.html

Maybe I've been looking at too many numbers lately :P
Don Borvio is offline  
post #39718 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 08:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Project H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Where can I get the best deal for RF-82II?
Project H is offline  
post #39719 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 09:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
retro124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 1,884
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project H View Post
Where can I get the best deal for RF-82II?
Try to contact here Mike from AVS maybe they still have clearance in stock or Acoustic Sound Desing is pretty much all the time best choice and cheapest one.

Denon X4000
Klipsch RF-7II's , RC-64II , RB-81II's , RS-52II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses
Sony XBR65X850B
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3
retro124 is offline  
post #39720 of 45923 Old 10-27-2014, 10:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Don Borvio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Round Rock, TX
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
Try to contact here Mike from AVS maybe they still have clearance in stock or Acoustic Sound Desing is pretty much all the time best choice and cheapest one.
Actually there's a deal for ASD for a full package right now that's a great deal. Check SlickDeals, search for Klipsch.
Don Borvio is offline  
Reply Speakers

Tags
belle , Klipsch , Klipsch Audio , klipsch belle , Klipsch Cornwall Iii , Klipsch Kw 120 Thx Subwoofer , Klipsch La Scala , Klipsch Lascala Ii Walnut , Klipsch Rc 62 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rc 64 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 5 , Klipsch Rf 52 Ii Reference Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 62 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Klipsch Rf 7 Ii Reference Series Ii Flagship Floorstanding Speaker , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Black , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rs 62 Ii Reference Series Wide Dispersion Surround Speaker Black Each , Klipsch Rsw 10d Subwoofer , Klipsch Rw 10d Silver , Klipsch S 1 Synergy Surround Speaker Pair Black , Klipsch Sub 12 , Velodyne Dls5000rb 15 Inch 600 Watt Dls Series Subwoofer With Remote Black



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off