Forum Jump: 

post #39961 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 12:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac415 View Post
Fair market price for rf62s? Thanks.. Found a pair locally I am considering for a low price
I'd say $300-400 for a pair, depending on condition. Some here might think that too high...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #39962 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 12:24 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Ok here's the thing. I am currently trying to set up an R52 series 5.1 system. I currently have the RC-52 center and RS-52 surrounds. I was PLANNING (and maybe still planning) on getting the RF-52 fronts to complete the system.......BUT, I had a chat with a Crutchfield supervisor and when I told him that I wanted to get the RF-52's to replace my current fronts, which are these;

http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-WF-34-.../dp/B001C53RT8

he said that my current fronts are better than the RF-52's!!! I thought the reference series were supposed to be the cream of the crop, yet apparently I have better 6 year old floorstanding slender babies than their RF-52 line.

So I ask you fine people to help me out here. Is the crutchfield supervisor telling porkies? Or do I REALLY have superior speakers?

In all honesty, i'd much rather match all the speakers.....but if I don't have to....well....yeah.

Blu-Ray = GOD
post #39963 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-5500 View Post
Ok here's the thing. I am currently trying to set up an R52 series 5.1 system. I currently have the RC-52 center and RS-52 surrounds. I was PLANNING (and maybe still planning) on getting the RF-52 fronts to complete the system.......BUT, I had a chat with a Crutchfield supervisor and when I told him that I wanted to get the RF-52's to replace my current fronts, which are these;

http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-WF-34-.../dp/B001C53RT8

he said that my current fronts are better than the RF-52's!!! I thought the reference series were supposed to be the cream of the crop, yet apparently I have better 6 year old floorstanding slender babies than their RF-52 line.

So I ask you fine people to help me out here. Is the crutchfield supervisor telling porkies? Or do I REALLY have superior speakers?

In all honesty, i'd much rather match all the speakers.....but if I don't have to....well....yeah.
The RF-52s were like $750/pair new retail. Your WF-34s were $1200/pair new retail. So, while the RF-52s have more low-end, your speakers are built better. I have some RF-52s if you were in middle TN I'd sell you for what I paid for them: $200 for the pair. One has some cosmetic damage on the top corner though and they are missing the grills.
post #39964 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Borvio View Post
The RF-52s were like $750/pair new retail. Your WF-34s were $1200/pair new retail. So, while the RF-52s have more low-end, your speakers are built better. I have some RF-52s if you were in middle TN I'd sell you for what I paid for them: $200 for the pair. One has some cosmetic damage on the top corner though and they are missing the grills.
How about the RF-62's? Are my speakers a better build than them?

Blu-Ray = GOD
post #39965 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 01:23 AM

Quote:
How about the RF-62's? Are my speakers a better build than them?
The RF-62s would be more comparable. Same input wattage. The RF-62s have a little more sensitivity so they would be a little (tiny bit) louder on the same amplifier. It seems to be more of a difference of low-end vs high-end sound. If you have a really good subwoofer, probably you're better off with the WF-34s.

Last edited by Don Borvio; 11-12-2014 at 01:27 AM.
post #39966 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Borvio View Post
The RF-62s would be more comparable. Same input wattage. It seems to be more of a difference of low-end vs high-end sound. If you have a really good subwoofer, probably you're better off with the WF-34s.
Gotcha, thanks.

Blu-Ray = GOD
post #39967 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 07:57 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
R-28F and R-26F are basically same like Icon speakers, it is replacement for Icon speaker it is a new design from Klipsch renamed to Reference. Black Friday deal on those is pretty good. It is all about your budget how much you want to spent and what you looking for to end up with, if you want just 2.0 system or looking to get 5.1? RF-62II and RF-82II are Reference II and it is step up from R-26F and R-28F. I'm sure they will be also dealt on Reference II speakers as well, just don't know how good.
I was all set into buying those from BB since they will be 50% off and I thought it was a decent deal but now I am torn between that or moving up to the RF 52ii or RF 82ii. I saw your signature and that is the same set up I'm thinking of getting. Do I really need a Denon 4000 or can i go lower for an amp if i get an RF 82ii 3.1 or 5.1? That is if budget will allow it of course. I'm waiting for Black Friday deals online or worst case sometime in Feb/March to buy them as I have seen them bundled for less during tax filing/refund months
post #39968 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 08:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Liked: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by subzerorn View Post
I was all set into buying those from BB since they will be 50% off and I thought it was a decent deal but now I am torn between that or moving up to the RF 52ii or RF 82ii. I saw your signature and that is the same set up I'm thinking of getting. Do I really need a Denon 4000 or can i go lower for an amp if i get an RF 82ii 3.1 or 5.1? That is if budget will allow it of course. I'm waiting for Black Friday deals online or worst case sometime in Feb/March to buy them as I have seen them bundled for less during tax filing/refund months
Yes Reference speakers in BB will be on good sale. If you decide to get RF-line speakers don't buy them for full price, you need to call Klipsch dealers and you will get aprx 30% off from MSRP price all year long. Dealers like Sound distributors, Acoustic sound design, also AVS Mike maybe still have some Klipsch on clearance since they will not be Klipsch dealers anymore. I will try to find email and I will pm you those info. Klipsch are very easy to drive so you don't need a lot of amp but what Denon X4000 have is Audyssey MulEQ XT32 & SubEQ HT and those are super nice to have. Audyssey will set up your system absolutely perfect and you will be ready to go. X3000 is also very good for speakers you looking for but it doesn't have Audyssey XT32 and it is why many people get X4000 over X3000.
Now when new Denon line with Atmos is out it is a perfect time to look for X4000 for sure. You can't go wrong with Denon X4000.
It is all about budget but I think is better to get what you really want and maybe just some and then save little more and buy rest then buy whole set and 6 months later try to sell it and get a better one.

Denon X4000
Klipsch RF-82II's , RC-62II , RS-52II's , RB-81II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses
Sony KDF-60XS955
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3
post #39969 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 09:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Done Deal DR View Post
Objectively I'd say they (RB81/RC62) get you to about 8/10's the performance of RF7/RC64, definitely.

...Similar story with the RB81 vs RF7, assuming you don't run them "full" range. Of course they don't play as low, and have the same slightly smaller horn, one 8" vs two 10"s... But you're talking similar designs and components being used here that lends a very similar sound profile. With a subwoofer, I think that set up gets you 8/10's of the way to RF7/RC64 performance.

I'm not downplaying the RF7 system, it's what I have and I love it! Just putting my thoughts out there that while I certainly feel there is a difference, for me it is definitely not night and day by any stretch. If I was personally more value conscious, and didn't care about real wood veneers and made in the USA, I might very well go that direction myself and maybe that experience will help others who may be in that situation of either upgradeitis or first time buyer.
To give a second opinion, I think something you miss in the description above is that the RF-7II/RC-64II uses a 50% larger compression driver for the horn which also gives it a smoother response in the higher frequencies... {EDIT: Not to mention it is larger speaker and uses larger LF drivers which in speaker design, Size Matters.}

For the record, I also think people should stay in budget, but imo, at least the RF-7/RC-7 (I haven't auditioned the newer versions) are an upgrade to the lower end models and I can definitely pick out the better sound by what is coming out of the tweeter.

Last edited by Zen Traveler; 11-12-2014 at 09:37 AM.
post #39970 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Traveler View Post
To give a second opinion, I think something you miss in the description above is that the RF-7II/RC-64II uses a 50% larger compression driver for the horn which also gives it a smoother response in the higher frequencies... {EDIT: Not to mention it is larger speaker and uses larger LF drivers which in speaker design, Size Matters.}

For the record, I also think people should stay in budget, but imo, at least the RF-7/RC-7 (I haven't auditioned the newer versions) are an upgrade to the lower end models and I can definitely pick out the better sound by what is coming out of the tweeter.
I'm on mobile so sorry for the brevity, but in case it wasn't obvious I said it gets you to 8/10's of the performance, not all the way and I did point out the difference in horn drivers. The cabinet size of the mains is a big difference, but subtle if set to small and crossed over at the fairly standard 80hz.

Home Theater Build in Progress (Contemporary living room, Klipsch RF-7 II 5.2 audio, Sony VPL-HW50ES Projector, Da-Lite 16:9 159" HP, recessed Mid Atlantic rack, etc)
post #39971 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 11:44 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Hey Mike, congrats to your new RF-7II's , let is hknow what do you thing about them. Also of you can add some pictures. Enjoy it tomorrow!!!
They are pretty cool. Its funny how the whole sound stage has changed with them. Its hard to describe but things are so much clearer and more life like.

I spent most of yesterday (day off) wiring the rear speakers as the basement is finished and I had to fish wire through walls and ceiling and patch the holes. My previous rear surrounds were mounted high but those will be transferred over to ATMOS speakers once I get the Denon 5200 (next on the list)

Here is a pic of how it looks setup.

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	363801  
post #39972 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeK78 View Post
They are pretty cool. Its funny how the whole sound stage has changed with them. Its hard to describe but things are so much clearer and more life like.

I spent most of yesterday (day off) wiring the rear speakers as the basement is finished and I had to fish wire through walls and ceiling and patch the holes. My previous rear surrounds were mounted high but those will be transferred over to ATMOS speakers once I get the Denon 5200 (next on the list)

Here is a pic of how it looks setup.

Mike
mike ,looks great dude .should be featured in hometheater magazine how excellent it looks ..........awsome job

fronts klipsch klf-30
center klipsch klf c-7
wides klipsch klf-20 s
surrounds klipsch klf-30 s
onkyo txnr-818
emotiva xpa 5
post #39973 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malmstump View Post
mike ,looks great dude .should be featured in hometheater magazine how excellent it looks ..........awsome job
Thanks I will post up a few more pics tomorrow of the celling speakers and the rear surrounds.

Mike
malmstump likes this.
post #39974 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 01:05 PM

Quick question for you guys that are running the RF-7s. Audyssey set them to full range but I normally run small on may speakers, but I was thinking as these are massive at what point does it make no sense to set them to small. I am pretty sure these can go low and handle pretty much anything that can be thrown at them so is there really any disadvantage in keeping them full range / large?

Mike
post #39975 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 01:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done Deal DR View Post
I'm on mobile so sorry for the brevity, but in case it wasn't obvious I said it gets you to 8/10's of the performance, not all the way and I did point out the difference in horn drivers. The cabinet size of the mains is a big difference, but subtle if set to small and crossed over at the fairly standard 80hz.

Understood. I gave my opinion that I think there is a bigger difference in speakers and that if I had it to all over again and could have afforded it at the time I would have spent the extra money and got the RF-7s and RC-7. Fwiw, there is no wrong answer just different ways of looking at it.

I used to be slightly obsessed with going and listening to different speakers and when I decided to go with Klipsch, auditioned them every chance I got including making it a mission to do so. This lasted almost 5 years. I got my first Synergy system because it was the best bang-for-my-buck within my budget...Well, my budget after I found out the difference in spending $3,000 for a home theater was over twice the enjoyment of spending $1,000 which at the time I thought, "why bother."

I then was able to financial afford more and wanted to get the most I could out of our Home Theater given I spent so much time in it. Then came multichannel music and my enjoyment increased exponentially. To make a long story short, after I got the RF-7/RC-7/RB-75s and dual RSW subs kept auditioning speakers but didn't find any that compared for the price I paid.

I went on to audition the THX line and the RF-83/RC-64 along with the lower end models that came out so I would have some knowledge of the sound of the lower end as well as to find out if the upper end would be an improvement. I found that all of the lower end Reference line was comparable to the newer ones coming out.

Insofar as the THX lines were concerned they sounded alot like my speakers with the dual THX subs but felt the RF-38/RC-64 were a warmer speaker and did not think they were as crisp as the RF-7/RC-7...The last lower end models I auditioned were the RF-62/RF-82/RC-52 and realized the similarities in the Reference models (with similar specs and drivers) and lost interest in auditioning because I could tell no difference. I didn't compare the newer RF-7II/RC-64II for several reasons, but suffice it to say everything I was reading was that Klipsch brought them in the market because of the success of the original models.

Of course YMMV, but wanted to share my experience. That said, the larger Heritage speakers would be where I'd go for an upgrade if I had the space and then it would be in the used market because of budget.

Last edited by Zen Traveler; 11-12-2014 at 01:27 PM.
post #39976 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 01:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Quick question for you guys that are running the RF-7s. Audyssey set them to full range but I normally run small on may speakers, but I was thinking as these are massive at what point does it make no sense to set them to small. I am pretty sure these can go low and handle pretty much anything that can be thrown at them so is there really any disadvantage in keeping them full range / large?

Mike
If you have a capable sub it's going to be able to hit those lower notes more efficiently and take the strain off of your power supply for your other speakers. I would toy with 60 to 80 Hz...That said, if you don't have a good subwoofer and are running 200+ watts of external power then you may want to experiment with running them as large or at least lowering the crossover to 40 Hz.
post #39977 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 01:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Mike
Looks great Mike, well I will still keep them small even if they feel they are big. You can try both and leave it where you like it more. You have a sub and it will always do better then those so I think small is way to go.

Denon X4000
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses
Sony KDF-60XS955
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3
post #39978 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 02:48 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Traveler View Post
Understood. I gave my opinion that I think there is a bigger difference in speakers and that if I had it to all over again and could have afforded it at the time I would have spent the extra money and got the RF-7s and RC-7. Fwiw, there is no wrong answer just different ways of looking at it.

I used to be slightly obsessed with going and listening to different speakers and when I decided to go with Klipsch, auditioned them every chance I got including making it a mission to do so. This lasted almost 5 years. I got my first Synergy system because it was the best bang-for-my-buck within my budget...Well, my budget after I found out the difference in spending $3,000 for a home theater was over twice the enjoyment of spending $1,000 which at the time I thought, "why bother."

I then was able to financial afford more and wanted to get the most I could out of our Home Theater given I spent so much time in it. Then came multichannel music and my enjoyment increased exponentially. To make a long story short, after I got the RF-7/RC-7/RB-75s and dual RSW subs kept auditioning speakers but didn't find any that compared for the price I paid.

I went on to audition the THX line and the RF-83/RC-64 along with the lower end models that came out so I would have some knowledge of the sound of the lower end as well as to find out if the upper end would be an improvement. I found that all of the lower end Reference line was comparable to the newer ones coming out.

Insofar as the THX lines were concerned they sounded alot like my speakers with the dual THX subs but felt the RF-38/RC-64 were a warmer speaker and did not think they were as crisp as the RF-7/RC-7...The last lower end models I auditioned were the RF-62/RF-82/RC-52 and realized the similarities in the Reference models (with similar specs and drivers) and lost interest in auditioning because I could tell no difference. I didn't compare the newer RF-7II/RC-64II for several reasons, but suffice it to say everything I was reading was that Klipsch brought them in the market because of the success of the original models.

Of course YMMV, but wanted to share my experience. That said, the larger Heritage speakers would be where I'd go for an upgrade if I had the space and then it would be in the used market because of budget.
I think you have a lot of valid points Zen, and I also think as a whole you've heard many more Klipsch speakers than I have, at least in more ideal scenarios. My dad had Klipsch speakers when I was growing up, and if I had a proper listening only-room a set of Heritage's would certainly be on my short list. He had speakers not now known as Heritage, but still very quality speakers, the last of which being a set of Forte's that he still owns today. Excellent bass for a decently sized cabinet, though I'd love to hear something like a Khorn or La Scala as certainly it would improve upon that speaker in every which way - they are just quite expensive these days and absurd to buy new.

This is certainly a hobby where everyone can have different feelings and beliefs, and if people can believe that a garden hose power cable to their $5K CD player improves their system in a meaningful way you can certainly rate not-quite top-end Klipsch Reference lower than 8/10 compared to RF7/RC64 II's.

That said a lot of people love the RC-62 and I can see why. When you directly compare it to the RC-64 (I literally laid the RC-62 on top of the RC-64 when listening) it's exactly the same depth, with the same drivers and the same space per driver. You can actually see that the 2 drivers match up with the inner 2 drivers of the RC-64, and the extra space for the additional 2 drivers is exactly proportional, it's like when you see a V6 that was made out of a V8 engine design, where the cylinders and configurations are exactly the same, just 2 less cylinders (drivers). Even the power ratings are in line of this thinking. The biggest difference among the 2 is the larger compression driver as you stated, 2 additional drivers and the more obvious wood veneer exterior and made in USA of the RC-64. My set up is demanding on a center channel being that the mains are 13+ feet apart, creating a triangle at the MLP of roughly equal distance. Even with that in mind, the RC-62 did a very remarkable job.. though the additional 2 drivers does help fill the wide gap in my soundstage and I don't think most people would have that issue.

There are of course way more differences between the RB-81 and RF-7, in fact I doubt they share a single exact component though of course the overall design is certainly similar and very Klipsch. Again it has the smaller compression driver, far less cabinet space, and one 8" versus 2 10"s. But those huge differences become less huge when using dedicated subwoofers for sure. I personally listen to stereo music in Pure Direct, full range with no bass management. Of course the RF-7 II's aren't rated to go below something like 33 hz, though I feel that it's more natural sounding this way but perhaps I wouldn't feel that way with better subwoofers (dual RW-12D's for now, I'm sure upgradeitis will have me with something else soon). In "full range" it wasn't even a contest between the two, but that's a specific requirement of how I generally listen to music and could be overcome by simply running them small with a subwoofer for most people. Running them that way, the differences became much harder for me to tell apart between the 2, and for someone more value oriented or space challenged, as long as it's set to small I feel it gets you real close to the sound I get with my RF-7's.

The 1.75" vs 1" compression driver I feel is the largest difference between each of the speakers. I do feel that the 1.75" compression driver is clearer and more dynamic, I'm just not of the mindset to say IT'S 100% BETTER or something crazy... I don't think it makes the speaker twice the speaker, but instead feel it adds additional performance akin so say a base Corvette and Z06 Corvette. It's already fast, but the Z06 is there for those who want that last bit of performance and will pay for it. Personally, made in the USA means something to me so either way I'd be willing to pay more for the RF7 system (and love the wood veneer vs. vinyl!).

Thanks again for your thoughts Zen.

Home Theater Build in Progress (Contemporary living room, Klipsch RF-7 II 5.2 audio, Sony VPL-HW50ES Projector, Da-Lite 16:9 159" HP, recessed Mid Atlantic rack, etc)

Last edited by Done Deal DR; 11-12-2014 at 02:53 PM.
post #39979 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 03:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Liked: 455
Quote:

Mike
I run my RF62s as large even with two good subs. At volumes up to about -15db or so it sounds better to me. At TV listening volumes -30 to -40 it really fills out the front with the extra low end from the towers.

From -10db and higher it sounds better with them crossed over at 80hz, but I never listen that loud so I leave them as large.

My AVR only puts out 45 watts/channel too.

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Harman Kardon AVR 1600
PS3, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Qattron
post #39980 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 03:49 PM

Hey guys. So I got my RS-52 surrounds not so long ago and they sound great. Been tinkering with placement and decided that the position I have them now is best for my room.

I'm a little unsure of something though. As you can see, I have them facing directly outwards towards the soundstage. It that okay? Or should they be angled in and facing the listener?

Blu-Ray = GOD
post #39981 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 04:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Liked: 767
Quote:
Hey guys. So I got my RS-52 surrounds not so long ago and they sound great. Been tinkering with placement and decided that the position I have them now is best for my room.

I'm a little unsure of something though. As you can see, I have them facing directly outwards towards the soundstage. It that okay? Or should they be angled in and facing the listener?
That is fine. Remember, there are speakers pointing to both sides of the enclosure. So the sound is dispersed more.
post #39982 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Advanced Member

How you have them is probably how I'd put them, you can experiment with towing them in towards the MLP, but the inner drivers are already angled at you and the other 2 opposing drivers will bounce off the walls creating a nice full ambient effect. Towing them in may put you in sort of a dead spot so that nothing is aimed at the MLP, not that I could say that would definitely be a problem.

I have my RS-62 II's mounted on the rear wall as well out of necessity, since I also have windows covering one entire side and other side has an arch opening. To me the design is best directly on the sides, or directly on the back wall if you can't do sides as we can't.

post #39983 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 04:37 PM

Thanks guys, will keep them there. One more question, what crossover frequency do you have your speakers set at? I currently have them at 80Hz since thats what people say you should start at.

Blu-Ray = GOD
post #39984 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 04:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Liked: 767
Quote:
Thanks guys, will keep them there. One more question, what crossover frequency do you have your speakers set at? I currently have them at 80Hz since thats what people say you should start at.
I have only one setting for all of my speakers. It's at 80Hz. Sub is at 40Hz.

Life without bass is not worth living.
post #39985 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 04:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked: 567
Quote:
I have my 7II's and 64II set at 60hz and my RS62II's set at 80hz.
malmstump likes this.

Denon 4520
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RS-62II's
SVS SB13 Ultra
Sony BDP-S790, PS4
Panamax 5300PM
Samsung UN60F7100 3D LED
post #39986 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchunter View Post
all klf s 30 s and 20 s at 60 ,klf c 7 at 80
cchunter likes this.

fronts klipsch klf-30
center klipsch klf c-7
wides klipsch klf-20 s
surrounds klipsch klf-30 s
onkyo txnr-818
emotiva xpa 5
post #39987 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 06:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo171 View Post
I have only one setting for all of my speakers. It's at 80Hz. Sub is at 40Hz.

I understand that you are crossing over your speakers to your subs at 80 Hz, but don't understand what you are doing with your sub at 40 Hz?
post #39988 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 06:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchunter View Post
And sub is 120hz right?

Denon X4000
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses
Sony KDF-60XS955
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3
post #39989 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 07:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked: 567
Quote:
And sub is 120hz right?
Correct

Denon 4520
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RS-62II's
SVS SB13 Ultra
Sony BDP-S790, PS4
Panamax 5300PM
Samsung UN60F7100 3D LED
post #39990 of 41019 Old 11-12-2014, 10:28 PM

Liked: 32
Finally made some progress on the man cave, with two little daughters this is my escape pod

Current setup includes RF-7ii, RC-64ii, R-115sw, RB-81ii, Sony 70W830B, Sony STR-DN1030 AVR.

With the way the room is portioned out, it was tough to arrange the speakers but I tried my best! Looking for suggestions on paint ideas as well, thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	364601   Click image for larger version

Name:	20141102_220920_HDR.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	364609   Click image for larger version

Name:	20141102_220931_HDR.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	364617   Click image for larger version

Name:	20141102_220943_HDR.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	293.0 KB
ID:	364625   Click image for larger version

Name:	20141102_220839_HDR.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	238.8 KB
ID:	364633  

Name:	20141102_221040_HDR.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	215.5 KB
ID:	364641   Click image for larger version

Name:	20141026_184923_HDR.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	364649   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	364657   Click image for larger version

Name:	20141026_184527_HDR.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	364665   Click image for larger version

Name:	20141102_221141_HDR.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	240.4 KB
ID:	364673  

Name:	20141112_195548_HDR.jpg
Size:	214.0 KB
ID:	364681   Click image for larger version

Name:	20141112_201153.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	216.8 KB
ID:	364689   Click image for larger version

Name:	20141112_204610.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	179.2 KB
ID:	364697   Click image for larger version

Name:	20141112_204715.jpg
Size:	186.8 KB
ID:	364705  
Reply Speakers

Tags
belle , Klipsch , Klipsch Audio , klipsch belle , Klipsch Cornwall Iii , Klipsch Kw 120 Thx Subwoofer , Klipsch La Scala , Klipsch Lascala Ii Walnut , Klipsch Rc 62 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rc 64 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 5 , Klipsch Rf 52 Ii Reference Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 62 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Klipsch Rf 7 Ii Reference Series Ii Flagship Floorstanding Speaker , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Black , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rs 62 Ii Reference Series Wide Dispersion Surround Speaker Black Each , Klipsch Rsw 10d Subwoofer , Klipsch Rw 10d Silver , Klipsch S 1 Synergy Surround Speaker Pair Black , Klipsch Sub 12 , Velodyne Dls5000rb 15 Inch 600 Watt Dls Series Subwoofer With Remote Black

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page