Klipsch owner thread - Page 1478 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #44311 of 44314 Old Today, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I have a pair of RF-3 II's that I removed the plastic little foot stand things from to clean them up and haven't put them back on.
I'm thinking I might want a pair of small speaker stands to put these on, does anyone recommend a nice speaker stand for these, not too tall?

Or is that not really needed for these?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44312 of 44314 Old Today, 10:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
Liked: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMc73 View Post
I have a pair of RF-3 II's that I removed the plastic little foot stand things from to clean them up and haven't put them back on.
I'm thinking I might want a pair of small speaker stands to put these on, does anyone recommend a nice speaker stand for these, not too tall?

Or is that not really needed for these?
Hmmm. Any reason you don't want to put the feet back on?

Insofar as stands go and if you had a sub taking up the lower end, you may try purchasing a couple of cheap wooden, unfinished, footstools to raise them up about a foot and get the horns to ear level--Even then you would at least want to put those rubber bumpers between the speaker and the wood.
post #44313 of 44314 Old Today, 12:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingchobo View Post
I work at a Harvey Norman in chch, we have a last pair of 82s in stock.
Pretty much make a reasonable offer and they are yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have got all my speakers with the exception of rf83 from northwood harvey norman lol
post #44314 of 44314 Old Today, 12:26 PM

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
Great setup!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Traveler View Post
Hmmm. Any reason you don't want to put the feet back on?

Insofar as stands go and if you had a sub taking up the lower end, you may try purchasing a couple of cheap wooden, unfinished, footstools to raise them up about a foot and get the horns to ear level--Even then you would at least want to put those rubber bumpers between the speaker and the wood.
Well I took them off to clean them and thought the speaker looked a lot better without them. They are just some cheap plastic and don't really raise them any just keep them from tipping over. I don't know if even the two speakers need to be raised? Once I get my seating in there I can tell a lot better if they are ear level or not. I might just need some different kind of something to go on the bottom to raise them a little, and not stands. The newer Klipsch speakers seem to have those carpet spike things, but these are so old they don't have that stuff.
Reply Speakers

Tags
belle , Klipsch , Klipsch Audio , klipsch belle , Klipsch Cornwall Iii , Klipsch Kw 120 Thx Subwoofer , Klipsch La Scala , Klipsch Lascala Ii Walnut , Klipsch Rc 62 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rc 64 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 5 , Klipsch Rf 52 Ii Reference Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 62 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Klipsch Rf 7 Ii Reference Series Ii Flagship Floorstanding Speaker , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Black , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rs 62 Ii Reference Series Wide Dispersion Surround Speaker Black Each , Klipsch Rsw 10d Subwoofer , Klipsch Rw 10d Silver , Klipsch S 1 Synergy Surround Speaker Pair Black , Klipsch Sub 12 , Velodyne Dls5000rb 15 Inch 600 Watt Dls Series Subwoofer With Remote Black