Klipsch owner thread - Page 1549 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #46441 of 46449 Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnofarch14 View Post
Anyone here have the R-14s surround speaker? I can't find any reviews online. How does it perform? Is it a good speaker?

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have heard it, though only for a limited time and not in my own home. I honestly can't give impressions because I hardly remember the sound of them. I'm actually thinking of picking a pair up soon, so I might be able to give you a better impression soon. If you can find reviews for the KS14 speakers, they're essentially the same speaker.
johnofarch14 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #46442 of 46449 Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Found this review which includes the R14S: http://www.areadvd.de/tests/test-kli...5cr-14ssw-112/

It's in German, but Chrome translates it well enough to get the gist. Pretty high praise in that article. Out of curiosity, what fronts are you pairing them with?
johnofarch14 likes this.
post #46443 of 46449 Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfan9 View Post
Found this review which includes the R14S: http://www.areadvd.de/tests/test-kli...5cr-14ssw-112/

It's in German, but Chrome translates it well enough to get the gist. Pretty high praise in that article. Out of curiosity, what fronts are you pairing them with?

Hi thank you! I am pairing it with an older speakers, RC-3 center, RF-3 fronts and newer R-14m front heights and surround back, all i'm missing is the surround sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
malmstump likes this.
post #46444 of 46449 Old Today, 12:05 PM
EM3

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Just curious I have RB fronts and was wondering if anyone has paired the Atmos add-ons with these? I was looking for impressions and thoughts before I pull the trigger.

The sky is pink it's time to drink!
post #46445 of 46449 Old Today, 04:08 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpirnat View Post
Some decent sale pricing on walnut RF7ii and RC64ii on Amazon right now. I'm very tempted but my wife would not approve.
The actual seller on Amazon is Acoustic Sound Design. I just tried to call them but both their phone numbers (local and 888) are "not in service". Does anyone know why that could be the case?
post #46446 of 46449 Old Today, 04:13 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
Liked: 37
I just purchased a new R-115SW to compliment my SW-115 purchased last year. The new one with the copper cone will go at the front of my room (where the SW-115 is now), the old one with a WA-2 wireless module will go to the back of the room (opposite corner).

This will be my first experience with dual subs. Is anyone else here running dual Klipsch subs? If so, I'd appreciate any advice you have to offer on what to watch out for.
post #46447 of 46449 Unread Today, 05:23 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
Liked: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by liloatavs View Post
The actual seller on Amazon is Acoustic Sound Design. I just tried to call them but both their phone numbers (local and 888) are "not in service". Does anyone know why that could be the case?
Their number is 888.224.3663, or you can email info@acousticsounddesign.com. I would just go direct instead of going through Amazon.

Klipsch RF-7 II's, RC-64II, RS-62 II's, RS-52 II's
SVS PB13 Ultra
Marantz SR7008
Emotiva XPA-5
Samsung PN64F8500 with Ideal-Lume Panelight
Panasonic 65VT30 (Master Bedroom)
post #46448 of 46449 Unread Today, 05:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
Liked: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualrain View Post
I just purchased a new R-115SW to compliment my SW-115 purchased last year. The new one with the copper cone will go at the front of my room (where the SW-115 is now), the old one with a WA-2 wireless module will go to the back of the room (opposite corner).

This will be my first experience with dual subs. Is anyone else here running dual Klipsch subs? If so, I'd appreciate any advice you have to offer on what to watch out for.

Congrats to your new sub. This new 15" Klipsch sub looks amazing and have really nice reviews. Let us know how do you like it and enjoy.

Denon X4000
Klipsch RF-7II's , RC-64II , RB-81II's , RS-52II's
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses
Sony XBR65X850B
Emotiva XPA-200
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3
post #46449 of 46449 Unread Today, 05:52 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpirnat View Post
Some decent sale pricing on walnut RF7ii and RC64ii on Amazon right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liloatavs View Post
To my knowledge, the walnut finish is exclusive to World Wide Stereo...who also sells through Amazon. You may want to try calling WWS direct as well.

Panasonic: PT-AE3000 Front Projector
Elite: 115" Fixed Frame CinemaScope (2.35:1)
Onkyo: TX-NR809, TX-NR636
Klipsch: RF-7 II's, RC-64 II, RS-52 II. MICCA: M-8C (Atmos)
SVS: PB-2000 x 2
Panasonic: DMP-BD85
Reply Speakers

Tags
belle , Klipsch , Klipsch Audio , klipsch belle , Klipsch Cornwall Iii , Klipsch Kw 120 Thx Subwoofer , Klipsch La Scala , Klipsch Lascala Ii Walnut , Klipsch Rc 62 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rc 64 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 5 , Klipsch Rf 52 Ii Reference Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 62 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Klipsch Rf 7 Ii Reference Series Ii Flagship Floorstanding Speaker , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Black , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rs 62 Ii Reference Series Wide Dispersion Surround Speaker Black Each , Klipsch Rsw 10d Subwoofer , Klipsch Rw 10d Silver , Klipsch S 1 Synergy Surround Speaker Pair Black , Klipsch Sub 12 , Velodyne Dls5000rb 15 Inch 600 Watt Dls Series Subwoofer With Remote Black

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page