Klipsch owner thread - Page 1558 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 5105Likes

post #46711 of 49087 Old 09-29-2015, 06:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 671 Post(s)
Liked: 1145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalani View Post
No, I was referring to TV viewing angle, with respect to THX specs. Most audio standards would want all speakers (other than height, etc) precisely at ear level (which is obviously fairly impractical for a center, other than for those with perforated screens).

My center is slightly aimed up, although not obvious in that photo, so it's not firing directly at the knees.

Yes, I could technically raise the TV wallmount high enough to put the center on top, since I'm planning to move it anyway. I'm just not 100% sold on the idea. I agree it would be an improvement sonically, though, so I'll mull it over.

The only thing is, if I'm going to free myself from that particular size constraint, I could start looking into all sort of other speaker makes, like Paradigm, etc.

Is there a resource online for how to replace caps? Are we talking about literally desoldering a capacitor from a circuit board, locating a suitable replacement (is there a list?), and soldering a new one in place? Or do I just call Klipsch and ask them about buying a new one?
Yes. Remove and replace the capacitors. Not sure of a list. I know a couple of guys on the Klipsch forums do it. Might want to search YouTube for videos or just Google your speaker and replacement caps.

"I am a Meat Popsicle." - Korben Dallas, "The Fifth Element"

Klipsch Chorus II (Mains); Klipsch Academy (Center) (KLF-C7 waiting in the wings); Klipsch RS-62 II (Surrounds); SVS PC13-Ultra X2 (BIG BADA BOOM); ATI AT1505 (Amp); OPPO BDP-105 (Blu-ray Player); Panasonic 60GT50 (Plasma TV)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #46712 of 49087 Old 09-29-2015, 07:10 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 74
If a capacitor cannot last 10 years we're all screwed (think of the hundreds of caps used in cars, computers, control boards in your washing machine, etc.). As an electrical engineer, other than some forms of very (very) old caps drying out over long (long) periods of time, I'm curious to see the data that suggest anything other than very old caps are working differently than newer caps.

Yes, caps do vary in quality. Most cap tolerances are no better than 25% or so when new right out of the box.

My guess is that any improvement in sound (with the exception of actually dead 40-50 year old caps) is mostly just because of the improvement generated from people buying better quality caps (<10%) rather than the types of caps used at the factory (25% caps).

You don't have to replace caps every 20 minutes, 20 hours, 20 days, 20 months, and likely 20 years (especially these days).
Schwa likes this.
post #46713 of 49087 Old 09-29-2015, 07:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilort View Post
If a capacitor cannot last 10 years we're all screwed (think of the hundreds of caps used in cars, computers, control boards in your washing machine, etc.). As an electrical engineer, other than some forms of very (very) old caps drying out over long (long) periods of time, I'm curious to see the data that suggest anything other than very old caps are working differently than newer caps.

Yes, caps do vary in quality. Most cap tolerances are no better than 25% or so when new right out of the box.

My guess is that any improvement in sound (with the exception of actually dead 40-50 year old caps) is mostly just because of the improvement generated from people buying better quality caps (<10%) rather than the types of caps used at the factory (25% caps).

You don't have to replace caps every 20 minutes, 20 hours, 20 days, 20 months, and likely 20 years (especially these days).
I'm not saying you're wrong about anything other than the lifespan of bad caps. I've seen many, many caps go bad over the years. Not necessarily in speakers (although I've seen the occasional report of that, too), but more in amps, and especially power supplies, power adapters, etc.

I have no idea if the bad cap theory applies to my specific speakers (which sound fine, to be sure), but it's certainly not true that you have to wait 40-50 years for caps to go bad.
post #46714 of 49087 Old 09-29-2015, 07:44 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Quote:
I'm not saying you're wrong about anything other than the lifespan of bad caps. I've seen many, many caps go bad over the years. Not necessarily in speakers (although I've seen the occasional report of that, too), but more in amps, and especially power supplies, power adapters, etc.

I have no idea if the bad cap theory applies to my specific speakers (which sound fine, to be sure), but it's certainly not true that you have to wait 40-50 years for caps to go bad.
Normal distribution. 0.001% of parts fail within a month or so of hitting the customer. And 0.001% of parts last 200 years. But to think we need to start replacing modern x-over caps after 10 years is pushing into silly. $0.02
post #46715 of 49087 Old 09-30-2015, 01:51 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvu80 View Post

That
is a discussion for a different time, and another kind of forum.
Dave….where would one find this forum
wvu80 likes this.

650cc on the track
1000 cc on the street
800cc on the snow
post #46716 of 49087 Old 09-30-2015, 09:14 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Well I got rained out at my construction job and decided to make the 120 mile drive to ABT Electronics to pick up my RF-7's instead of waiting till delivery Saturday.

I have nt recalibrated the system from the 82ii's I'm replacing, and the boy was sleeping so I couldn't have play around.

I can't believe the side by side comparison of the upgrade visually and build wise of the 7 over the 82's. They are massive and beautiful. I can't wait to dial them in and crank them up.

Very happy I made the trip yesterday!

I'll post some full set up pictures when done. I have a feeling the r-115 itch is going to get the best of me!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2505.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	968617  

Denon 2113ci
Klipsch RF-7's II
Klipsch RC-64 II
Klipsch RB-51 II
Klipsch RS-42 II
Klipsch R-112SW (x2)
post #46717 of 49087 Old 09-30-2015, 09:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 671 Post(s)
Liked: 1145
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilort View Post

I agree with you. Caps should last for a long time.

I bought my then girlfriend a new economy computer. After about a year, a whole bank of caps went bad. Cheap quality caps don't last.

There are people who test the xo's for the Klipsch speakers and find that the older caps do need refreshing in order to allow the speaker to perform at or above spec. I'm just a lowly electronics technician. I don't say things unless I can back them up. If you want to know more about this (I'm not an audio engineer), you should visit the Klipsch Forum on the Klipsch website and ask for specifics there.
Kalani likes this.

"I am a Meat Popsicle." - Korben Dallas, "The Fifth Element"

Klipsch Chorus II (Mains); Klipsch Academy (Center) (KLF-C7 waiting in the wings); Klipsch RS-62 II (Surrounds); SVS PC13-Ultra X2 (BIG BADA BOOM); ATI AT1505 (Amp); OPPO BDP-105 (Blu-ray Player); Panasonic 60GT50 (Plasma TV)
post #46718 of 49087 Old 09-30-2015, 11:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
^^^

Yup, they are stock. Could probably use new caps in the crossovers.

I got some PSA MTM210s on a "free trial" and was kind of blown away by their performance, so they're staying and the Klipsch are on the way out.
10 years is not too old for caps.
Your room wasn't really wide enough for KHorns; you should have better luck with traditional speakers.

post #46719 of 49087 Old 09-30-2015, 12:20 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb12679 View Post
Well I got rained out at my construction job and decided to make the 120 mile drive to ABT Electronics to pick up my RF-7's instead of waiting till delivery Saturday.

I have nt recalibrated the system from the 82ii's I'm replacing, and the boy was sleeping so I couldn't have play around.

I can't believe the side by side comparison of the upgrade visually and build wise of the 7 over the 82's. They are massive and beautiful. I can't wait to dial them in and crank them up.

I'll post some full set up pictures when done. I have a feeling the r-115 itch is going to get the best of me!
Awesome….congrats. They really are exceptional speakers…enjoy them.
dmb12679 likes this.

650cc on the track
1000 cc on the street
800cc on the snow
post #46720 of 49087 Old 09-30-2015, 12:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceptorman View Post
Dave….where would one find this forum
LOL!

I believe you might find that on "klipsch.com" and you need 5,000 posts to get in.

I don't have the 5,000 posts so I don't really know, but that's what I'm guessing.
ceptorman likes this.
post #46721 of 49087 Old 09-30-2015, 01:15 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvu80 View Post
LOL!

I believe you might find that on "klipsch.com" and you need 5,000 posts to get in.

I don't have the 5,000 posts so I don't really know, but that's what I'm guessing.
Haha……I'm not sure I want to get in that secret area either.
wvu80 likes this.

650cc on the track
1000 cc on the street
800cc on the snow
post #46722 of 49087 Old 09-30-2015, 01:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Liked: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceptorman View Post
Haha……I'm not sure I want to get in that secret area either.
Fwiw, there were some interesting discussions held there, but I haven't been in a while...They changed the rule to those only with 5K posts being allowed in and that changed the dynamic, imo.
post #46723 of 49087 Old 09-30-2015, 02:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 3387 Post(s)
Liked: 2173
Quote:
Originally Posted by psgcdn View Post
10 years is not too old for caps.
The KHorns are actually 20 years old...bought new in '95.

Quote:
Your room wasn't really wide enough for KHorns; you should have better luck with traditional speakers.
As I quickly realized after I got the PSAs.

Now...would someone just make me an offer I can't refuse on the KHorn/RC64 combo already?! I need these things outa my house!
psgcdn likes this.
post #46724 of 49087 Old 10-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 578
Quote:

As I quickly realized after I got the PSAs.

Now...would someone just make me an offer I can't refuse on the KHorn/RC64 combo already?! I need these things outa my house!
Try posting them for sale in the garage sale section on the Klipsch forum. GLWS!
Alan P and psgcdn like this.

Onkyo Pre/Pro PR-SC5508 & Emotiva XPA-5's x 2
Klipsch RF-7II's Mains RC64II Center RB75's Heights RS-7's Sides RS-52II's Rears
Klipsch RW-12D Subs x 2
Klipsch Belle's x 4
OPPO BDP-105 with Roku Streaming Stick
Epson 6030UB / Vapex 120" Electric Tensioned Screen
post #46725 of 49087 Old 10-01-2015, 10:58 AM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:

is there any sale going on for RF7's lately? Do you mind sharing the selling price?
post #46726 of 49087 Old 10-01-2015, 02:24 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by leojames View Post
is there any sale going on for RF7's lately? Do you mind sharing the selling price?
At Klipsch.com they are twenty percent off, free shipping and thirty day money back returns.
post #46727 of 49087 Old 10-01-2015, 02:26 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Correction I was referring to the r-115 sub,
post #46728 of 49087 Old 10-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Quote:

$2k
leojames likes this.

Denon 2113ci
Klipsch RF-7's II
Klipsch RC-64 II
Klipsch RB-51 II
Klipsch RS-42 II
Klipsch R-112SW (x2)
post #46729 of 49087 Old 10-01-2015, 04:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Liked: 617
Quote:

Congrat's and enjoy, those will keep you happy for long long time. I connected mine also in evening and didn't recalibrate them for at least 2 week and even without it it was amazing what they can do. I was also surprise how big they are, The best 2 channel music I ever had.

Denon X4000
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's, RS-52II's (soon for sale (maybe) :-)
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses
Sony XBR65X850B
Emotiva XPA-200 , Oppo 103D
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3
post #46730 of 49087 Old 10-01-2015, 04:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
Liked: 263
Quote:
Without reading through this entire thread (since I don't have a week to spare): I have a question that I hope the Klipsch fans here can answer. I realize I'm going to get biased answers, but I have to start somewhere, right?

Can anyone offer me opinions about Klipsch's current offerings compared to the RF35/RC35 era speakers?

I bought my Klipsch Reference RF35s and RC35 in approx 2004, IIRC (this was before the Reference line was fragmented). I've loved them ever since. Dual 8-inch drivers in the RF35s produce a lovely sound, especially when paired with a good SVS sub and my Rotel amp.

But I have the upgrade bug. I do ADORE the way the Klipsch speakers look in my living room, and my wife is actually a huge fan as well (particularly since we have copper accents throughout our house that just tie in beautifully with these speakers). But I always wonder if I can do better?

One thing I can't get enough of is a good center, because I love clear dialog. HT is the most important application for me (but of course I want music to sound amazing as well!). Given my existing furniture it would be hard to go larger than my existing RC35 (two 6" drivers surround the center horn) with one of the big 5 driver centers, so I'm stuck with that size option, no matter who the manufacturer is, but I'm always on the lookout for better sound, especially given my challenging living room layout (open to other rooms behind and to the right).

So... would I see an especially noticeable improvement by upgrading to current offerings from Klipsch, or should I give up on K speakers and move onto other makers, regardless of how much I love the Klipsch appearance (and of course I hardly hate the sound!)? I'm guessing my existing speakers are comparable to the current R28F speakers (same series, same size drivers), since the Reference II series only seems to have 10" main drivers, unless they're more like the Reference Premiere RP-280F (but I doubt it) but since I haven't really been able to do any A/B comparisons, as my speakers are over 10 years old, it's really hard to say what the real improvements are and how much real-world impact there would be, with current systems.

FWIW, I have a Rotel RMB-1075 amp, so I can push less efficient speakers than the Klipsch without issue.

I was in a similar situation 3 months ago. I have full RF/RC/RS 35 system and upgraded my AVR and wanted to do speakers and subs. I was lucky to get a RC-62ii whic is about same size as RC-35. I have similar situation with size and had heard the RP-450C tended to not be as crisp for dialogue as the older RC lines. I then got RP-280F and am very pleased. the RC-62ii provides the crisp center of movies and the RP-280F provide the smooth music. See if you can pick up a used RC-62ii and you will be very pleased, timber match is still excellent.
Kalani and leojames like this.

Panasonic 65VT60
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-103
Klipsch RP-280F / RC-62ii / RS-35 / RS-25
Dual PSA V1800s
post #46731 of 49087 Old 10-01-2015, 07:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
Liked: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro124 View Post
Do not even think about it , you are Klipsch guy so get your dream RF-7/64 set
You are very good at convincing retro. I almost feel afraid to attempt an escape.
retro124 likes this.

Main room (3D bluray, PS4, WiiU) LG 70LB7100: Denon x4000, Klipsch RC-62II, RF-62II x2, RS-41II x2, SVS PC-12NSD + Klipsch RW12d
Downstairs (PS3, Xbox 360) Panny L55ET5: Demon 1712, Polk CS10, R300 x2, t15 x2, PSW10
post #46732 of 49087 Old 10-01-2015, 08:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Liked: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teremei View Post
You are very good at convincing retro. I almost feel afraid to attempt an escape.
no don't be getting RF-7/RC-64 is not escaping .
No worries Teremei do what is and feels the best for you.

Denon X4000
Klipsch RF-7II's, RC-64II, RB-81II's, RS-62II's, RS-52II's (soon for sale (maybe) :-)
SVS 2x PC12-Pluses
Sony XBR65X850B
Emotiva XPA-200 , Oppo 103D
Apple Mac mini, Sony PS3
post #46733 of 49087 Old 10-02-2015, 07:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 307
Quote:
I can usually do arithmetic better than that; sorry!
Alan P likes this.

post #46734 of 49087 Old 10-02-2015, 07:25 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 32
RP280 or PSB imagine x2t

Hello, I am new to the forum. I need to get some good speakers for dedicated theater room. Currently across the front I am using Episode in walls and 15" PSA (PowerSoundAudio) ported-sub. I feel that I definitely need to do away with the in-walls. I am sort of limited in space on the side where the sub is located, so the speaker would be literally almost touching the side of the sub, probably not important since the speaker would be about 28" from the side wall.
Anyway, does anybody own the RP280F's and if so, what do u think. Also what center channel would go with them? Thinking about the PSB x2T also, since both got great reviews-I definitely want to get detailed, but not Bright sound. I have the recollection that in the past, Klipsch used to tend towards a Brighter sound, is that true of the 280's. Really, just trying to see if anybody can offer any comparisons between other speakers that they may have considered before purchasing the 280's and how happy (or unhappy) you are with the 280's.
I appreciate any feedback that you can offer.
post #46735 of 49087 Old 10-02-2015, 08:56 AM

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 36
need center channel recommendation. I got some free bookshelves with my receiver. Klipsch synergy b-20(no room for floorspeakers) and need a matching center. I know the c-10 and c-20 is the matching center but i read nothing but bad reviews about them and was looking for something better. These are replacing my dcm kx-8 and center channel.
fronts are klipsch synergy b-20
atmos ceiling speakers are klipsch R-1650-C
surrounds are klipsch KSB-1.1
sub svs pc13-ultra

room is 10x20
post #46736 of 49087 Old 10-02-2015, 09:07 AM

Quote:
$2k
Thanks dmp...
post #46737 of 49087 Old 10-02-2015, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluken View Post
I was in a similar situation 3 months ago. I have full RF/RC/RS 35 system and upgraded my AVR and wanted to do speakers and subs. I was lucky to get a RC-62ii whic is about same size as RC-35. I have similar situation with size and had heard the RP-450C tended to not be as crisp for dialogue as the older RC lines. I then got RP-280F and am very pleased. the RC-62ii provides the crisp center of movies and the RP-280F provide the smooth music. See if you can pick up a used RC-62ii and you will be very pleased, timber match is still excellent.
Thanks for sharing about RP-280F. I have RF 82II for front. It is RP 82IIs and RC62II. I am thinking to add a RP-208F for fronts and moving RF82II as rear to create a 5.1 system later as Christmas gift for me.
post #46738 of 49087 Old 10-02-2015, 09:26 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Just got the 280F Towers and 450C center, without ever listening to them before. So far just set up in my family room. Will migrate to my dedicated H.T. room when completed for 90% movie/TV watching. Family room may be carrying more reflections & other negative acoustic issues than my H.T. room will.

My impressions so far are that these speakers have plenty of output, even using a very old Onkyo AVR. That was easy to figure out. The center channel in particular is blowing me away with VERY crisp and strong dialogue. My old Polk center was much smaller and apparently "foggier." As in, "Huh, what did that guy say?" I thought my ears were going on me.

My original goal was to get what I thought might be a higher quality, more high end system. I thought PSB might be a little better, for example. The AVS reviews indicated a smoother sound. I even considered B&W, but I couldn't justify the price. I mostly went with the Klipsch because I knew I wanted a giant, matching center channel - which this system provides, and the AVS review pre-confirmed for me how strong it was. Their sale helped too.

I'm still evaluating overall sound quality, and my current setup and old AVR is not ideal for that. I "perceived" overly harsh high notes from the first listen with the towers. Yes, they sounded bright to me. I'm hoping that's because: 1.) I read that was an issue with older Klipsch speakers. 2.) My old Polks were weak in that area. 3.) My room sucks and the system is not calibrated.

I find it hard to believe that Klipsch didn't dial this in by now, so I'm going to keep the speakers and assume I need to dial in my system/room set up. In a worst case scenario, I consider this a low end purchase such that I can upgrade in 3-5+ years to high end speakers, if I decide they are worth it. My guess is I'm 80-90% of the way to great quality sound with this Klipsch set up. For movies and TV, that should be good enough. If I was going to be sitting quietly in the room just listening to 2 channel audio, I might have done something much different, like go sit in a closed room somewhere and A/B different speakers for hours on end.

On the low end, I'm going to get that monster Hsu subwoofer, ah ah ah! So the Klipsch set up is mostly for the highs/mids in my system. And if the highs are on the bright side, maybe I'll learn to appreciate the extra clarity. BTW, I got my Kipsch from Crutchfield. Same sale and free shipping as Klipsch but no tax for where I live.
post #46739 of 49087 Old 10-02-2015, 01:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1007 Post(s)
Liked: 943
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmunster2 View Post
Hello, I am new to the forum. I need to get some good speakers for dedicated theater room. Currently across the front I am using Episode in walls and 15" PSA (PowerSoundAudio) ported-sub. I feel that I definitely need to do away with the in-walls. I am sort of limited in space on the side where the sub is located, so the speaker would be literally almost touching the side of the sub, probably not important since the speaker would be about 28" from the side wall.
Anyway, does anybody own the RP280F's and if so, what do u think. Also what center channel would go with them? Thinking about the PSB x2T also, since both got great reviews-I definitely want to get detailed, but not Bright sound. I have the recollection that in the past, Klipsch used to tend towards a Brighter sound, is that true of the 280's. Really, just trying to see if anybody can offer any comparisons between other speakers that they may have considered before purchasing the 280's and how happy (or unhappy) you are with the 280's.
I appreciate any feedback that you can offer.
For HT use you'll be very satisfied with Klipsch. The new RP line is a little less bright than the previous RFs. For music you may or may not like the more forward sound. I think mine (the older RFIIs) sound very good. I'd probably like something a little warmer in the mid-range if I had a choice but I can listen to them for hours at reasonable volumes without issue and since I almost exclusively listen to MP3/AAC files the extra detail helps even out the compression.

The PSB will be more laid back and less "bright" or forward sounding. If the majority of use will be movies, TV and gaming then I would get the Klipsch, if 2 channel music is going to be a priority you might want to think about demoing both in your room.

Crutchfield sells both and has a 60 day trial period and I think $10 return shipping if you don't like them. Currently klipsch are on sale so it would be a good time to try them out.

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Harman Kardon AVR 1600
PS3, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Qattron
post #46740 of 49087 Old 10-02-2015, 01:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by psgcdn View Post
I can usually do arithmetic better than that; sorry!
You dummy, this is that new fangled common core math
psgcdn and Mongo171 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
belle , Klipsch , Klipsch Audio , klipsch belle , Klipsch Cornwall Iii , Klipsch Kw 120 Thx Subwoofer , Klipsch La Scala , Klipsch Lascala Ii Walnut , Klipsch Rc 62 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rc 64 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 5 , Klipsch Rf 52 Ii Reference Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 62 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Klipsch Rf 7 Ii Reference Series Ii Flagship Floorstanding Speaker , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Black , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rs 62 Ii Reference Series Wide Dispersion Surround Speaker Black Each , Klipsch Rsw 10d Subwoofer , Klipsch Rw 10d Silver , Klipsch S 1 Synergy Surround Speaker Pair Black , Klipsch Sub 12 , Velodyne Dls5000rb 15 Inch 600 Watt Dls Series Subwoofer With Remote Black

taboola here
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page