Klipsch owner thread - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #91 of 37387 Old 07-07-2006, 03:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 256
I look forward to hearing the new upper end Reference line. I am very familuar with the RC-7 and for WolfsBane to say:

"The improvement with the new compression driver was evident. You still retain that Klipsch signature forward presence, but the highs were smooth and natural. No harshness, even while new." has me intrigued. I like the look of the new RC-64 and can't wait to hear with my own ears the improvement of a smaller driver pushing those 4 woofers.

That being said I have been reading about people picking up RC-7's for under $400. I don't know what the RC-64 is going to sell for but picking up the discontinued model for that price seems like a high quality bang-for-your buck adoption for Randomcreek's current system.

I will post pack my impressions when a dealer FINALY sets up a HT with the RC-64 to audition.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 37387 Old 07-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just purchased a demo RC-7 for $295 shipped. Got it yesterday and what an improvement over the RC-35!
post #93 of 37387 Old 07-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Traveler View Post

I look forward to hearing the new upper end Reference line. I am very familuar with the RC-7 and for WolfsBane to say:

"The improvement with the new compression driver was evident. You still retain that Klipsch signature forward presence, but the highs were smooth and natural. No harshness, even while new." has me intrigued. I like the look of the new RC-64 and can't wait to hear with my own ears the improvement of a smaller driver pushing those 4 woofers.

That being said I have been reading about people picking up RC-7's for under $400. I don't know what the RC-64 is going to sell for but picking up the discontinued model for that price seems like a high quality bang-for-your buck adoption for Randomcreek's current system.

I will post pack my impressions when a dealer FINALY sets up a HT with the RC-64 to audition.

The stores up here just received their first batch of the newer Reference IV line about 2-3 weeks ago. The store where I demoed the speakers still didn't have all the systems set up. But their are making their way out now. The thing that I came away with is how big the RC-64 is. Seems that as part of their improvement process, (and this is just speculation), Klipsch has increased the internal volume of most, if not all of it's speakers. The cabinets are deeper for one thing. The new line is creating a buzz among those who have had an opportunity to listen to them. And the new subs are creating quite a stir... they are supposed to be something to behold.

Welcome... to the house of Rock and Jazz !
post #94 of 37387 Old 07-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Advanced Member

The new models are BIG. The RF83's and 63's in a local dealers showroom looked like monsters beside a pair of 37" tall Monitor Audio floor standers.

The sales guy really bashed the Klipsch and they did sound tizzy on top but I suspect they weren't broken in yet. One thing they did have is the thump and drive Klipsch is famous for. I'd love to hear a broken in pair.

And the RC64 is also huge in person.
post #95 of 37387 Old 07-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdrazek View Post

The new models are BIG. The RF83's and 63's in a local dealers showroom looked like monsters beside a pair of 37" tall Monitor Audio floor standers.

The sales guy really bashed the Klipsch and they did sound tizzy on top but I suspect they weren't broken in yet. One thing they did have is the thump and drive Klipsch is famous for. I'd love to hear a broken in pair.

And the RC64 is also huge in person.

My guess is that the guy has them improperly set up. I've had the opportunity to listen to the RF-83, RF-63, RF-82, RF-52, RC-64, RC-62, and RB-61. Fantastic sound. Of course, the larger the drivers, the more extention and dynamic range. IMO, they do require considerable break in period. But when I audition the unbroken sets up here, they sound just clear... a tad reserved while unbroken, but clear, and this is only while listening to music. For HT, they where just fine out of the box. After about a couple of weeks, (roughly about 50 hrs or so of use), they openned up to an unbelievable full and rich sound all across. Very smooth at the upper range. I didn't even bother to break out the AVIA DVD until just today. Love the transparent sound out of these things. Again, a very realistic front row sound. And I agree that the RF-82 is the sweet spot in the line. The RF-83 and RF-63 have a greater dynamic range, extention, and are smoother at the upper frequency, but you are paying significantly more for them. The RF-82 is a fantastic value in it's price range.

post #96 of 37387 Old 07-08-2006, 07:54 PM

Liked: 12
If you guys could ever hear Klipsch's Heritage speakers! Unfortunately very few dealers carry them, let alone have them in their show rooms. If you do get a chance to hear them there is no going back. They sound that good.
LL
post #97 of 37387 Old 07-09-2006, 08:39 AM
AVS Special Member

rcarlton: I am familiar with the heritage line and I can see where you are coming from. In 2 channel I agree the sound is incredible. In a large room the LaScalas in a 5.1 or 7.1 configuration with dual Klipsch THX amps would be the optimal Movie or Concert experience imaginable. For $14k to $19k for speakers I can only imagine.

That being said I can attest that the right set of upper end Reference can sound slightly less incredible, but still be labled sublime, at less than twice the cost or footprint/room reqirement that the larger Heritage line would need.

Insofar as the upper end Reference line is concerned and in my experience, most stores under power them by using AVR's that don't supply adequate power to fill the room. There ends up being good bass response but the horns suffer, imo.

There is a running debate (as some of you know) between familiar names in the AVR business. I prefer the upper end Denons (regardless of year made after 2002) because of their high current designs to power my HT's. I have also heard nothing but favorable response from folks using HK AVR's.
post #98 of 37387 Old 07-10-2006, 11:44 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
RC-7 at a discount is an intriguing proposition. But at one point the only Reference series speaker I had in my system was the RC-7- the rest being Synergy all around - and this worked okay for movies (although I admit it was not very great for music). Now that I have RF-7s and RS's (plus preamp/ separate monoblocks for each channel set-up) it's very nice for both music and movies. It would be nice to improve on the center channel in a way that didn't wack out the overall sound quality (I can't really justify replacing all of my speakers).

If I had the RC-64 in the center position replacing the RC-7, I wonder if I would 1) notice in a bad way the difference between the R-64 in the center and the RF-7s on the ends or 2) just notice that the center was excellent and not necessarily be unhappy with the R/L sound. This might be analogous to having the least adept speakers in the surround positions (as most of us do) and it not really making that much of a difference. Any thoughts?

I may just buy the RC-64 and do my own review comparison of the RC-64 with the RC-7 and of the RC-64 combined with the RF-7s. I already have a switch and wire in place to do the A/B testing. Maybe I can find a dealer that will give 30 day money back and if I'm really unhappy with the RC-64 I can take it back.
post #99 of 37387 Old 07-10-2006, 12:05 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 12
[quote=Zen Traveler]rcarlton: I am familiar with the heritage line and I can see where you are coming from. In 2 channel I agree the sound is incredible. In a large room the LaScalas in a 5.1 or 7.1 configuration with dual Klipsch THX amps would be the optimal Movie or Concert experience imaginable. For $14k to $19k for speakers I can only imagine.

Oh yes Heritage in a 7.1 setup. I run La Scala's as my mains, Heresy's for my "A" side surrounds and then for the back side and rears I run the Klipsch WDST. My center is custom built using all Klipsch drivers (2-KV1089 10" drivers, K52 Mid horn and a T35 High Frequency horn). I have heard many systems in my lifetime and in all honesty I still get goose bumps from my system.

Given that I will say that my buddies RF 7's setup is very nice sounding, not quite up to par of a full heritage system but nothing to be shy about. If I hadn't bought my La Scala's when they were less expensive I would have probably ended up with the reference line.

Pics are of my setup
LL
LL
post #100 of 37387 Old 07-10-2006, 12:36 PM

I will chime in here since I have a Klipsch setup as well. I have Rf-35 mains, and RC-35 center (which sounds a but muffled at times) and RS-35 surrounds currently no sub but I plan on purchasing an SVS PB12-Plus/2. This is all powered by a HK AVR7200 and I absoultly love the sound of the combination.

I am looking to upgrade to the new flagship Reference IV's after I move into my new home which is currently being built and will have a much larger room to fill with the sound. I may also go to a pre/pro setup of maybe just get an amp and use the HK as the processor but I am still undeceided.

I would love to find a good dealer here in So Cal that I could audtion the new line in also it would be nice if they happened to be a dealer for some nice pre/pro equipment as well. Sometimes its no fun being in a small town....
post #101 of 37387 Old 07-11-2006, 07:19 PM
VTI

My Klipsch speakers are still in the boxes also. Waiting for the basement to get finished. We will be using:
RF-83 for fronts
RC-64 for center
RS-62 for rears
rsw-15 sub
Adcom GTP-860
Adcom GFA-7805
Denon DVD 5910
Sharp MK-II projector

Heard a set of RF-7's compared to a set of RF-83's at the local shop. We liked the sound of the 83's better. The shop owner was impressed as well. Two more months untill it is all ready to go.
post #102 of 37387 Old 07-12-2006, 09:56 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I heard the new RF-83 + RC-64 set up at a local klipsh dealer (Extreme Theaters in Wilmington, DE) last night. I had them disconect the subwoofer. The sound across the front compared to my set up at home was apparently "smoother" or perhaps "less harsh" is a better descriptive term. The effects were crisp and male voices seemed to not be as "raspy" as with the older reference speakers. Having said that- I always liked the RC-7's and thought the ability to produce those deep raspy tones was a plus. What I don't know is which center channel actually produces the the more accurate tonal quality. And not having reviewed them side by side it's impossible to decide which I like better.

Also, at a volume sufficient to fill the room with sound (about the same size as my HT), the new speakers were working like crazy and they must have been moving in and out at least an inch during active music passages. At the same SPL I am certain that my RF-7s and RC-7 would be barely breaking a sweat. Does anyone know if working the drivers like this is a good or bad thing from an acoustical perspective? (i.e. does diving the smaller woofers more actively produce better sound? ) How about from speaker longevity perspective (i.e. will the improvement in quality come with a decrease in lifespan due to the woofers working like crazy all the time?)

Keep in mind they no longer have the old RF-7 / RC-7 around to compare to the new ones which is a bit of a shame since I will need to heard the difference in an A/B comparison before shelling out big bucks to replace the old reference set up I have now.
post #103 of 37387 Old 07-13-2006, 08:20 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomcreek View Post

Also, at a volume to sufficient to presurize the room that was about the same size as my HT, the new speakers were working like crazy and they must have been moving in and out at least an inch during active music passages. At the same SPL I am certain that my RF-7s and RC-7 would be barely breaking a sweat. Does anyone know if working the drivers like this is a good or bad thing from an acoustical perspective? (i.e. does diving the smaller woofers more actively produce better sound? ) How about from speaker longevity perspective (i.e. will the improvement in quality come with a decrease in lifespan due to the woofers working like crazy all the time?)

Keep in mind they no longer have the old RF-7 / RC-7 around to compare to the new ones which is a bit of a shame since I will need to heard the difference in an A/B comparison before shelling out big bucks to replace the old reference set up I have now. RF-&is smooth

The size issue of the low frequency drivers hasn't really been a big issue on their site, though I've seen a few users wish for a center with dual 8" drivers in the new line to complement the older RF-7s. I beleive I saw something from Klipsch indicating that the size of the cabinet is the major issue with the new redesigned Reference IV specs. On the RC-64, they apparently chose to go with 4 6 1/2" woofers rather than 2 8" drivers to keep the overall size of the cabinet down a little, (which considering how big the RC-64 is, is saying something). The smaller drivers on the RF-83 are going to work a little harder to displace equal amount of air as the larger drivers for comparable sound pressure, but at the range of frequencies in which they are operating, (between around 30 hz or so and 23kz), they will be just fine, (and should actually improve the imaging, presence, and sound of the mids). Longetivity should be just fine... the engineering and construction seems to be typical Klipsch... designed and built to be driven, (and I do mean for extended periods of time). With my college kids at home for the summer, my system is on practically 20 hours a day with no strain whatsoever even while the system is performing without the added benefit of a subwoofer.

post #104 of 37387 Old 07-13-2006, 08:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 21
Ah yes Klipsch love it. Dynamic and powerful! I love the live sound and system really shines for all types of music and movies. Here is what I have:

Home Office - ProMedia 4.2
Media Room - 5 Cornwalls (one is a Vertical model being used as a center channel) + SVS subs. Fronts are powered by a Fisher 500B (the decoding and other speakers are powered by HK510)
Front Projector - 6 Herseys + SVS subs using a Kenwood 8100N digital amp

There are some pictures and full equipement lists on my webpage (some of it is a bit outdated).

Laters,
Jeff

...wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world...
My HT Construction Thread - Updated Pictures 3/15/07
My 2.35:1 Discussion Thread - Updated Pictures 3/15/07
XBL = eqshadimar
post #105 of 37387 Old 07-13-2006, 10:01 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Liked: 29
Proud new owners of a pair of RB-81s and a RC-35. Cant wait to plug them in but I wont have them in the proper room or properly setup for another month (house still being built)

I could have bought a pair of F7s, I think thats the model for $1300. Man they sounded awesome but the wife wont allow Floor standing speakers in the main room so the RB-81s are the only option. I do have Onix Rocket 850s already for the HT room so F7s didnt come home for me

It is not "open-minded" to reject knowledge - Bob Lee
post #106 of 37387 Old 07-13-2006, 10:03 AM
AVS Addicted Member

RC-35 center (which sounds a but muffled at times)

yuck I hope I cant hear that. Going to test today.

post #107 of 37387 Old 07-13-2006, 10:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by penngray View Post

RC-35 center (which sounds a but muffled at times)

yuck I hope I cant hear that. Going to test today.

From what I understand about the RC-35 it should match well with your speakers but it's the older discontinued model. You should have gotten a good deal on it.

IMO, if you can get the discontinued RC-7 for under $500 it would be more than worth it (Retailed for $800) given how much material comes out of your center. {edit: although I would stay in budget. If you can find the RB-75's near the price you paid for your RB-81's I would jump on it}

I have not heard the new Reference iV.
post #108 of 37387 Old 07-13-2006, 11:04 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Thanks, just about to play a movie to test them out.

I do think I got a good deal considering its a local store that has been in business for 20 years and I get a 5 year warranty on these speaker. ($220 for the RC-35 and and $600 for the RB-81s). No shipping, just FLA sales tax. I usually buy online because of the great deals I find but its nice to know I can still shop local once in awhile to find great deals. Brian the sales guy was awesome we demoed the Klipsch and also some Paridigms. Heck they had some MacIntosh amps powering some monster speakers but I didnt have the $5Gs

post #109 of 37387 Old 07-21-2006, 10:26 AM

Any of you klipsch owners own the KHC-6 ceiling or KHW-5 in-wall speakers and if so have an opinion on them?
post #110 of 37387 Old 09-02-2006, 03:37 PM

I need to add some speakers to my system. I have new RF-7's which I liked because they sounded brighter than the RF-83's to me. So I bought the older models admitidly at a cheaper price. Let me be the first to admit that I am not the shapest knife in the drawer when it comes to any of this stuff. But I love the RB-7s I have had in the library running off my big old MacIntosh 1986 vintage Amp and pre-amp, so I thought I couldn't go to wrong with the older version towers. I can't seem to find a RC-7 as mine came in scratched up and Ultimate couldn't find a replacement. The were also totally out of the RS-7 surrounds.

So I figure there are some real experts here that might help and old man out. What should I do? I can get some surrounds.

I have found a place that will sell me two RS-7 for $550 or the new RS-62 for about $800.

I haven't a clue what to buy for the center channel. I can buy a beat-up floor model RC-7 or buy the new RC-64 everyone seems so high on here.

I am quite worried about mixing a bastard set of speakers again. Been there and bought that t-shirt before.

As a gray haired retiree, I want a great system but like some others, I need to get a good value. I guess that is also why I like the brighter sound. Too many years in combat have taken a toll on the old ears. Huh! What do you think I should buy? Please Help!!!
post #111 of 37387 Old 09-03-2006, 07:07 PM

Quick couple of questions for you guys. I've been readint the threads for a while now and was hoping for some help regarding my setup.
I bought 4 x CDT-5800-C's for rear and sides
2 x RB-61's for my fronts
1 x RC-62 for center
1 x RW-10 for Sub
I am going to be using the Pioneer VSX-84TX for my receiver. This setup will be going into my basement which will have a wall to wall custom cabinetry to hold my Sony 57" and the Front, Sub and Center speakers. The room is such that I had to put the Side speakers up into the ceiling.

The questions I have are:
1. are the 5800's the right way to go with the other speakers?
2. should i get the ME-800 enclosures for the 5800's? Remember this is going into the basement
3. What speaker cable should I go with for this? (looking not to spend a ton on speaker cable but still get decent cable.)

The speaker runs arent that far from the TV I believe the longest run is maybe 20 to 30 feet from the receiver (those being the rears and being in wall)

Any suggestions/feedback would be greatly appreciated.
post #112 of 37387 Old 09-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Advanced Member

[quote=Ethan Allen] I can't seem to find a RC-7 as mine came in scratched up and Ultimate couldn't find a replacement. The were also totally out of the RS-7 surrounds.

I have found a place that will sell me two RS-7 for $550 or the new RS-62 for about $800.

I haven't a clue what to buy for the center channel. I can buy a beat-up floor model RC-7 or buy the new RC-64 everyone seems so high on here.

I am quite worried about mixing a bastard set of speakers again. Been there and bought that t-shirt before.
QUOTE]

Do you have the room for RF-7's all the way around, if you do you will not be sorry for going this route! I currently use the RC-7 center channel but will eventually replace it with another RF-7 after my old crt tv is replaced with a 1.3 hdmi compliant plasma in a couple years. Until then I'm happy with my other six speakers being RF-7's.

K ........H
..L.... C..
...I...S....
.... P......
post #113 of 37387 Old 09-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Advanced Member

If any of you guys are currently looking for a set of K-horns - the BEST speaker ever made by Klipsch.......... I have a beautifull set that I would consider parting with, PM me anytime I'd love to find a happy home for these.

K ........H
..L.... C..
...I...S....
.... P......
post #114 of 37387 Old 09-04-2006, 06:15 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragme View Post

Quick couple of questions for you guys. I've been readint the threads for a while now and was hoping for some help regarding my setup.
I bought 4 x CDT-5800-C's for rear and sides
2 x RB-61's for my fronts
1 x RC-62 for center
1 x RW-10 for Sub
I am going to be using the Pioneer VSX-84TX for my receiver. This setup will be going into my basement which will have a wall to wall custom cabinetry to hold my Sony 57" and the Front, Sub and Center speakers. The room is such that I had to put the Side speakers up into the ceiling.

The questions I have are:
1. are the 5800's the right way to go with the other speakers?
2. should i get the ME-800 enclosures for the 5800's? Remember this is going into the basement
3. What speaker cable should I go with for this? (looking not to spend a ton on speaker cable but still get decent cable.)

The speaker runs arent that far from the TV I believe the longest run is maybe 20 to 30 feet from the receiver (those being the rears and being in wall)

Any suggestions/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

1. The 5800's are probably the best in-ceiling match in the Klipsch line for your mains. In-ceilings are a compromise at best for these HT-type applications. Nonetheless, with the proper seating location, you can probably make this work. You want the seating to be located well away from the room boundaries, (walls). You do *not* want to be sitting directly underneath the in-ceiling speakers.

The side surrounds should be to the sides, well away from the seating. You can experiment with aiming the tweeters at the LP or aiming them away from the LP, at the side wall for a more diffuse, dipole-like sound field. Dipole side surrounds are designed for the listener to sit in the "null" of the tweeter/midrange. This is what gives them the diffuse sound field they are noted for. Aiming the tweeter at the wall *might* simulate this effect. Try it and see. If not aim them at the LP.

The rear surrounds you want well behind you, separated by a few feet, (according to Dolby's Speaker Layout Recommendations), and aimed at the LP.

2. You should definitely consider the backboxes for these speakers. Without them, the "enclosure" will be drywall and joists. You'll have drywall resonances, which will make the sound hollow and dull. Also, the sound from the backwave will leak into the upstairs. The backboxes will attenuate both these problems.

3. Parts Express has good, inexpensive speaker cable.

Craig

Lombardi said it:
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

My System

post #115 of 37387 Old 09-04-2006, 06:55 AM

Thanks for the info Craig. as far as layout I have a fairly wide room to work with and the rears will be installed behind the LP and speced about 5 to 8 feet apart. the sides I was thinking about putting them even with the rears but I do have room to push them further apart if thats what is recommended. The fun part is going to be getting those enclosures up into the wall since its been drywalled although I can probably have the builders redo those sections for a price.

Also any clue as to who sells the ME-800 online? I havent been able to find a vendor yet.
post #116 of 37387 Old 09-04-2006, 08:30 AM
AVS Club Gold

Actually, I'm waiting to hear back from my dealer about them. I've been asking about them for months, ever since I saw them in a press release. They're up on the new Klipsch website, though, so they should be available very soon. Klipsch Backboxes (Klipsch re-did the entire website a few days ago after the API acquisition.)

Craig

Lombardi said it:
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

My System

post #117 of 37387 Old 09-04-2006, 08:38 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragme View Post

the sides I was thinking about putting them even with the rears but I do have room to push them further apart if thats what is recommended. The fun part is going to be getting those enclosures up into the wall since its been drywalled although I can probably have the builders redo those sections for a price.

The sides surrounds should be at your*side* or just *slightly* behind you, as in the Dolby layout. If you have the capability to mount them there, that would definitely be best, especially if you want to experiment with aiming them at the side walls.

Too bad the backboxes weren't available before you dywalled. In any event, it'll be worth it to use them.

Craig

Lombardi said it:

My System

post #118 of 37387 Old 09-04-2006, 08:35 PM

I have two KG-4's that I purchased new in college (1987). They sound better today than ever.

I am starting to build out a theater in the space over our garage. I had been planning to get all reference model speakers for the theater (the Ultra is what I want but is likely out of the budget). A dealer said, "why not get another KG-4 for the center and use those. They have the same punch as the Ultra 2".

I don't know if that is accurate but it got me thinking. They do sound really good.

Questions:

1) What do you think about that idea? Pros and Cons..
2) If I should do it, what side and rear speakers should I use that would be closely matched?
3) I I should do it, how should they be mounted. I think that they are too low to stand on the floor. My speakers will be behind a transparent screen. Should I put them on stands or build into a wall space. They have a rear passive port but placing them close to a wall really pops the bass.

Thoughts?
post #119 of 37387 Old 09-05-2006, 05:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan Allen View Post

I need to add some speakers to my system. I have new RF-7's which I liked because they sounded brighter than the RF-83's to me. So I bought the older models admitidly at a cheaper price. Let me be the first to admit that I am not the shapest knife in the drawer when it comes to any of this stuff. But I love the RB-7s I have had in the library running off my big old MacIntosh 1986 vintage Amp and pre-amp, so I thought I couldn't go to wrong with the older version towers. I can't seem to find a RC-7 as mine came in scratched up and Ultimate couldn't find a replacement. The were also totally out of the RS-7 surrounds.

So I figure there are some real experts here that might help and old man out. What should I do? I can get some surrounds.

As a gray haired retiree, I want a great system but like some others, I need to get a good value. I guess that is also why I like the brighter sound. Too many years in combat have taken a toll on the old ears. Huh! What do you think I should buy? Please Help!!!

audiogon.com ... there is an RC-7 avaiable right now ...
post #120 of 37387 Old 09-05-2006, 01:47 PM

Just ordered all my stuff. I got the Pio Elite Vsx-82txs to drive it all and I cant wait til everything arrives. I ordered the F-3s, C-3, S-3x2, and Sub12X2. I cant wait to see how it all sounds. I know a bunch of you guys highly recommend the Reference line, but I got the whole 7.2 speaker package shipped to my door for $1200, so I have to believe it was worth it. Im sure the Ref series is really great too but I couldnt pass up the deal that was given to me by a BB employee friend of mine.

Shone
Reply Speakers

Tags
Klipsch Rf 62 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Klipsch Sub 12 , Klipsch Rf 7 Ii Reference Series Ii Flagship Floorstanding Speaker , Klipsch Rf 5 , Klipsch Rf 52 Ii Reference Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Audio , Klipsch Cornwall Iii , Klipsch Lascala Ii Walnut , Klipsch S 1 Synergy Surround Speaker Pair Black , Klipsch Rw 10d Silver , Klipsch Kw 120 Thx Subwoofer , Klipsch Rsw 10d Subwoofer , Klipsch , Klipsch Rc 64 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Black , Velodyne Dls5000rb 15 Inch 600 Watt Dls Series Subwoofer With Remote Black , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch La Scala , Klipsch Rc 62 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rs 62 Ii Reference Series Wide Dispersion Surround Speaker Black Each

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page