post #181 of 37537 Old 10-04-2006, 06:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettebob54 View Post

Wow, what a lot of seriously critical people in here that must always be perfect. I guess this thread isnt for anyone trying to figure anything out only for those that know everything. Sorry for bothering everyone and I am out of here, I would ask that you please don't follow my posts in any other thread if it's bothers you all so much.

I sure hope everything is spelled correctly wouldn't want to get sent to the principle.

I know where you are coming from and I hope you understood that my post was trying to convey not all of us Klipschsters are so pretentious. Good luck on your speaker research and purchase. FWIW, I hope you post back on this Thread with the EXACT system you are looking at and share with us a positive experience.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 37537 Old 10-04-2006, 08:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I will be happy to hear from the new RB-61 and RC-62 speaker owners as I am considering that setup for my HK AVR-635.

Mario Lemieux is GOD!
Go Pens!!!
Aguante Boca!!!
If dolphins are so smart...why do they live in igloos?
post #183 of 37537 Old 10-05-2006, 08:03 AM

Liked: 10
Which sub should I pair with the RB-61s and RS-42s?

I'm considering the recommended RW-10d or the legacy RW-12 (for about $100 extra). Just how important is the sub pairing and is the 10" sub adequate?

Background:
My greatroom is essentially 16' wide x 32' deep with 9' ceilings (actually an L shaped area comprising the greatroom, kitchen, and dining area). The RB-61s will be placed front L & R in book cases on either side of the LCD TV (mounted on the wall above the fireplace). The RS-42s will be placed back L & R on top of the kitchen cabinets. The sub will be located at the corner of the L shaped area. The LCD displays speakers will have to suffice for the center channel. Although placement is not optimal, it's the most obtrusive audio system which received spousal approval). I'll likely choose the Yamaha HTR-5890 to drive everything.

Sadly, the RT series subs are beyond the budget.

We'll use the system for both music and movies. The serious home theater is planned for the basement in 2008.

Thanks in advance,
-MN_EE
post #184 of 37537 Old 10-06-2006, 12:51 PM

Hello:

I'm currently planning to build my home...late winter or beginning next year. I'm Also going to structure wire the whole house, looking 5.1 upstairs bedroom and 7.1 HT/Den. Not going the fully automated $$$ way. Want to wire for future though.

My home theater/media room (7.1) (not dedicated) will be about 2,280 cuft (17.25'x13.25'x10', pic attached). I currently have RF-7, that are in storage, which I plan to use. Which Klipsch speakers should I match w/ the RF-7's? I was thinking about the RC-7 for (center), R-5650-S's for surround. And possibly using a pair of CDT-5800C with the ME-800C back-box as rear surrounds.

What is your take on using the THX KS-7800 in walls for surrounds? Do you think that is over kill on my size of room? Will the R-5650 be adeqaute enough?Any Input would help.

Thanks,

Jonathan
(Cali)

[IMG][/IMG]

Current Gear:

JVC 52G786 52"
Onkyo TX-DS898 (will upgrade to 200w/ch/pre/amps later)
Moxi DVR HDTV(Cable)
Panny S77
Sony (5disc)
Xbox w/ XBMC
500 gig Maxtor Network Drive/Server
Harmony Remote
JBL S-38's (front)
JBL Center (same class)
JBL Surr ("")
JBL Surr Back ("")
SVS PB12+2
Sampson Bridged 700
AudioSource SW-15 (first sub lol)

Klipsch RF-7 - In-Storage

jr.
post #185 of 37537 Old 10-06-2006, 01:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanR View Post

My home theater/media room (7.1) (not dedicated) will be about 2,280 cuft (17.25'x13.25'x10', pic attached). I currently have RF-7
[...]
Do you think that is over kill on my size of room?

You mean a 7.1 system based on RF-7? The room is almost big enough for Klipschorns, so I don't think it's overkill. But you will have speakers everywhere!
(Sounds awesome.)

post #186 of 37537 Old 10-06-2006, 01:43 PM

No, no. Lol. Are you kidding the wife would kill me. I have to go with in-walls/in-ceilings for surround and back surround. The Fronts will be RF-7's and either an RC-7 or RC-64. I just wanted to get an idea about the difference on going with the THX Ultra-2 for the surrounds.

Jonathan
(Cali)

jr.
post #187 of 37537 Old 10-06-2006, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundood View Post

For any Klipsch Ref owners looking...just did an install on the new RT-12D sub. It is everything Klipschophiles have been waiting for. Fast as heck, musical, punchy and puts out HELLACIOUS amounts of energy. And...it gets DEEEEP. We measured 3 db down at 17hz and hit near 115 db at 30hz before the room and our ears gave out...and the sub had more to give. Guys, this one is serious.

Damn, Soundood ...

Do I need to send my Danley back and pick up the RT-12D?

I thought I had THE Ubersub ...

Chris
post #188 of 37537 Old 10-06-2006, 04:31 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanR View Post

Hello:

I'm currently planning to build my home...late winter or beginning next year. I'm Also going to structure wire the whole house, looking 5.1 upstairs bedroom and 7.1 HT/Den. Not going the fully automated $$$ way. Want to wire for future though.

My home theater/media room (7.1) (not dedicated) will be about 2,280 cuft (17.25'x13.25'x10', pic attached). I currently have RF-7, that are in storage, which I plan to use. Which Klipsch speakers should I match w/ the RF-7's? I was thinking about the RC-7 for (center), R-5650-S's for surround. And possibly using a pair of CDT-5800C with the ME-800C back-box as rear surrounds.

What is your take on using the THX KS-7800 in walls for surrounds? Do you think that is over kill on my size of room? Will the R-5650 be adeqaute enough?Any Input would help.

Thanks,

Jonathan
(Cali)

[IMG][/IMG]

Current Gear:

JVC 52G786 52"
Onkyo TX-DS898 (will upgrade to 200w/ch/pre/amps later)
Moxi DVR HDTV(Cable)
Panny S77
Sony (5disc)
Xbox w/ XBMC
500 gig Maxtor Network Drive/Server
Harmony Remote
JBL S-38's (front)
JBL Center (same class)
JBL Surr ("")
JBL Surr Back ("")
SVS PB12+2
Sampson Bridged 700
AudioSource SW-15 (first sub lol)

Klipsch RF-7 - In-Storage

Interesting plan, however, it's not how I would allocate my $$$, nor how I would set this room up. (I know you're not here soliciting room setup advice, but as a fellow "Klipsch-o-phile", I feel compelled...) . Anyway, with that sized space, I would suggest a front projection system utilizing one of the new 1080p FP's from Panasonic or Sony. Throw the image onto a 92" to 106" screen mounted on the wall. This removes the acoustic barrier of the media center between the speakers and provides a significantly larger display. At 1080p resolution, the image will be just as good and the "WOW" factor will be much higher. In addition, the street prices on a Sony or Panny pj and a good screen will be below the cost of the 70" RPTV. The one downside is that you need to run video cabling to the pj location. However, it sounds like you are wiring "new construction" so this shouldn't be a problem.

If money is not an issue, I would go for the entire THX Ultra-2 in-wall system, (and sell the RF-7's, which will bring a very good price). Even though your room is not an Ultra-2 sized room, the stealth nature of the speakers and clean, hidden nature of the system will make your wife very happy... and you'll still have *excellent* sound. If you want to save some money, Klipsch makes a set of in-walls in their Reference Line. Be sure to use their back-boxes with the Ref. line speakers. Keep the SVS sub (and possibly add another one). In addition, budget for some room treatments. They'll make the whole system sound much better.

Good luck and keep us posted on the construction. In fact, many people in your situation start threads in the "Dedicated Theater Design and Construction" forum. It would be fun to watch your process from design to construction to *enjoyment*!

Craig

Lombardi said it:
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

My System

post #189 of 37537 Old 10-06-2006, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig john View Post

Interesting plan, however, it's not how I would allocate my $$$, nor how I would set this room up. (I know you're not here soliciting room setup advice, but as a fellow "Klipsch-o-phile", I feel compelled...) . Anyway, with that sized space, I would suggest a front projection system utilizing one of the new 1080p FP's from Panasonic or Sony. Throw the image onto a 92" to 106" screen mounted on the wall. This removes the acoustic barrier of the media center between the speakers and provides a significantly larger display. At 1080p resolution, the image will be just as good and the "WOW" factor will be much higher. In addition, the street prices on a Sony or Panny pj and a good screen will be below the cost of the 70" RPTV. The one downside is that you need to run video cabling to the pj location. However, it sounds like you are wiring "new construction" so this shouldn't be a problem.

If money is not an issue, I would go for the entire THX Ultra-2 in-wall system, (and sell the RF-7's, which will bring a very good price). Even though your room is not an Ultra-2 sized room, the stealth nature of the speakers and clean, hidden nature of the system will make your wife very happy... and you'll still have *excellent* sound. If you want to save some money, Klipsch makes a set of in-walls in their Reference Line. Be sure to use their back-boxes with the Ref. line speakers. Keep the SVS sub (and possibly add another one). In addition, budget for some room treatments. They'll make the whole system sound much better.

Good luck and keep us posted on the construction. In fact, many people in your situation start threads in the "Dedicated Theater Design and Construction" forum. It would be fun to watch your process from design to construction to *enjoyment*!

Craig

Craig:

Actually I don't mind the advice at all, the more the better. But the actual room size/layout is how it has to be.... I already changed my mind a few times w/ the Arch. But as far as components and and speaker choices I'm only limited by budget. The more I think about it, the KS-7800 in-walls all around might be too much $$$. Also, I thought the Reference Line only in-walls w/ back-boxes were the ceiling mounted 5800's? Maybe I'll email Klipsch if there are other models available.

I like your take on perhaps a 1080p front projection system, but every time I see some displays at either a Custom HT store or Fry's......it always seems you need pretty good control of the lighting. If you don't have that.....I'm sure it would wash out the picture. I know I can control the lighting from the front......w/ dark roman shades if need be. But what if I want to watch a Saturday college game during the day? Just afraid I won't be able to see the picture w/ the same contrast power as a SXRD or JVC 1080P Lycos. Any ideas on changing my mind. What models of are availabe from sony or panny? What cost am I looking at w/ that and a screen? Thanks.

Jonathan
(Cali)

jr.
post #190 of 37537 Old 10-07-2006, 03:22 AM
Advanced Member

Don't sell those JBL S38's. I had some and loved them. Sold them for next to nothing. Best sounding speakers JBL has made in awhile.

They just don't quite have what the Klipsch do...
post #191 of 37537 Old 10-07-2006, 05:38 AM

Wow -- great thread.

My setup:

* Klipsch Forte's (had for 15 yrs)
* Klipsch Academy center (bought recently to match)
* Klipsch KS-525 THX Ultra2 surrounds
* InFocus 7205
* Stewart Firehawk 92" screen
* SVS PB12-ISD sub
* Harman Kardon AVR 435

See link below for pics.
post #192 of 37537 Old 10-07-2006, 06:08 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 283
Jonathan,

Klipsch makes a whole line of in-walls:
http://www.klipsch.com/products/list...-speakers.aspx
They even make back-boxes, (although only for the 6.5" woofer speakers):
http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/me-650-w.aspx
The tweeters pivot so you can toe them in.

Three of the R-5650-W across the front and a pair of R-5650-S for side sourrounds and an additional pair of R-5650-W's for rear surrounds along with your SVS sub would be an awesome HT.

In terms of the FP suggestion, if light control is an issue, FP could be problematic. However, there are some ways to address it. First is the screen. A high-gain screen like the Vutec SilverStar or Da-Lite High-Power can help by generating a very bright image. Also, a bright projector like the Panasonic PT-AX100U will help:
http://www.projectorcentral.com/Pana...-PT-AX100U.htm. For an afternoon football game, (which is quite bright), you don't need a lot of CR to get an acceptable image. Nonetheless, if you have a lot of ambient light falling directly on the screen, PQ will be compromised, and a RPTV or FPTV are probably better solutions. (For further discussions about FP systems, see the two projector forums and the screen forum.)

Craig

Lombardi said it:
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

My System

post #193 of 37537 Old 10-07-2006, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psgcdn View Post

Okay, little survey for Klipschorn owners:

How do you rate the the way that your Klipschorns image?

I sit in the crosshairs on the two speakers, currently 21' apart (but they were 18' in my previous home). They completely disappear from the room. Sound very rarely appears to come from them. Without need for closing your eyes, you can point to the singer, or singers in different positions, and place most instruments in different spots as well. People swear that a center speaker is playing when it's not.

Yet, I come across people who have come to believe that Klipschorns don't image at all. There must be some awful dealer setups somewhere to convey this. See for example:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...&&#post8519693
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...&&#post8522856

Hi Peter,

My Klipschorns fill the room and image like nuts. My results are very similar to your description above. The room, of course, is THE critical piece for a really great K-horn experience yet even marginal rooms can't totally destroy the sonic joy that Klipschorns create.

Amplication chain is also important. Mediocre amps, both high and low-powered, will not do well with Klipschorns (or Klipsch in general). They are merciless on crummy recordings because they reproduce them perfectly, without color. My good recordings are amazing, my bad ones rarely get listened to anymore ...

Chris
post #194 of 37537 Old 10-07-2006, 01:50 PM

Liked: 20
I recently purchased some used LaScala's to use for my front mains. I put my Heresy's for the sides and my KG1.2 for the rear surround. As soon as I can find another pair of Heresy's then they will do the rear surround. My center is a KV4 which I need to find maybe another Heresy. I have had Klipsch since 79 and have not heard much better for the price ratio unless you go to the ultra high end systems I have auditioned. And even then the seperation was not what I envisioned. One of the better bang for the bucks in stereo.

Of course running 7 Khorns would be a treat, but finding all the corners would be a little tough. Cheers

Klipsch so much it Hz
post #195 of 37537 Old 10-10-2006, 08:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Danger View Post

Hi Peter,

My Klipschorns fill the room and image like nuts. My results are very similar to your description above. The room, of course, is THE critical piece for a really great K-horn experience yet even marginal rooms can't totally destroy the sonic joy that Klipschorns create.

Amplication chain is also important. Mediocre amps, both high and low-powered, will not do well with Klipschorns (or Klipsch in general). They are merciless on crummy recordings because they reproduce them perfectly, without color. My good recordings are amazing, my bad ones rarely get listened to anymore ...

Chris

Thanks Chris! Yeah, good recording sound great and bad one you forget forever.

post #196 of 37537 Old 10-10-2006, 08:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Crowley View Post

I recently purchased some used LaScala's to use for my front mains. I put my Heresy's for the sides and my KG1.2 for the rear surround. As soon as I can find another pair of Heresy's then they will do the rear surround. My center is a KV4 which I need to find maybe another Heresy. I have had Klipsch since 79 and have not heard much better for the price ratio unless you go to the ultra high end systems I have auditioned. And even then the seperation was not what I envisioned. One of the better bang for the bucks in stereo.

Of course running 7 Khorns would be a treat, but finding all the corners would be a little tough. Cheers

Steve, a La Scala based HT system rocks because of the dynamics of these speakers. All you need is a sub to fill in the low end. I use a single Heresy II as a center for Klipschorns in front and La Scala surround (5.1). I'm generally happy with it, but it doesn't have the dynamics of the bigger brothers. Eventually I'll try to get my hands on a single vertical Cornwall.

post #197 of 37537 Old 10-10-2006, 09:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Kinda late to the thread but I thought I'd chime in with my system. I have RF25's in cherry up front with an RC35 center(black of course). Four RF15s are my rears, also in cherry. I'm using an older Velodyne sub that is going to be upgraded to the combo of an SPL1200R and SPLR1000R. I run everything through a Denon AVR4802 with the RCA HDV5000 HD-DVD player and I watch it all on a Panny CT34WX54, which will be replaced sometime next year. I'll provide pictures later when I get home and get the chance.

I really wasn't a big Klipsch fan until I got to audition them one day and actually ended up prefering their sound to what I was going to get (Infinity Beta system). I've been so impressed I am going to get a pair of the older RB15 bookshelves for my computer speaker along with an older RC25 and RW8 sub. I can get a good deal on them, hence not going with the new Reference line instead. Not sure if I want to do full surround yet as a bedroom computer system is a bit harder to manage, wire wise. Still, I'm looking into it.

Just wanted to share.
post #198 of 37537 Old 10-10-2006, 11:13 PM

Just an FYI- I was working for a home theater company that just went out of business(owner retired), and a competitor grabbed myself and a couple of employees. Found out that we have top tier pricing on Sony(yuck) and Klipsch (yay) products. PM me with what you want and I'll get pricing for you.
post #199 of 37537 Old 10-11-2006, 07:04 AM
EM3

Sigh! If I only had deeper pockets. I'll keep this in mind when I am ready to upgrade.

I do have a question though. My seating is on the sides of the room and I have been looking at the Dipole/bipole surrounds (can't remember the numbers). Anyway could they be used as surrounds and sound good. I do have a chair for when I watch movies that I put in the sweet spot. I can't hang the speakers on the side walls since where they need to go there is a 5 ft doorway and on the other wall 9ft of windows.

Thanks

The sky is pink it's time to drink!
post #200 of 37537 Old 10-11-2006, 07:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM3 View Post

I do have a question though. My seating is on the sides of the room and I have been looking at the Dipole/bipole surrounds (can't remember the numbers). Anyway could they be used as surrounds and sound good. I do have a chair for when I watch movies that I put in the sweet spot. I can't hang the speakers on the side walls since where they need to go there is a 5 ft doorway and on the other wall 9ft of windows.

Thanks

I am not really sure of your question but I will give you an opinion on Klipsch WDST speakers. In my main theater, where I have a seated position parallel to my side surrounds I prefer the direct radiating speakers (although I have RS-7's sitting on my RF-3's and on action movies sometime play both A & B surrounds because I can ).

In our bedroom where we watch movies in bed, but also do chores moving around the room in the daytime, I prefer the Klipsch RS-3 WDST to direct speakers (even on muli-channel music).

BTW, pcweber111--I have the Denon 4802 R driving my main HT. It is an EXCELLENT AVR.
post #201 of 37537 Old 10-11-2006, 10:53 AM
EM3

Sorry Zen Travelerlet me try to be more specific.

My seating is along the sides of the room but my speakers need to be hung on the back wall. Will the dipole/bipole do a better job than directional speakers? Moving the speaker to the sides is impossible due to the shape and build of the room.

The sky is pink it's time to drink!
post #202 of 37537 Old 10-11-2006, 01:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM3 View Post

Sorry Zen Travelerlet me try to be more specific.

My seating is along the sides of the room but my speakers need to be hung on the back wall. Will the dipole/bipole do a better job than directional speakers? Moving the speaker to the sides is impossible due to the shape and build of the room.

Hard to say given how different room dynamics are.

If you move your chair to the sweet spot for movies and then appreciate your sound system at different areas of the room for other material, then I feel the Klipsch WDST speakers would work well. That being said, the rear channels in my main HT are RB-75 bookshelf speakers, that I have angled towards the back of my head, but I have only one "Sweet Spot" for Movies and Music.

In my bedroom scenerio that I discussed above I have multi listening positions and prefer the WDST technology. I don't necessarily think there is a wrong answer but keep your receipt.
post #203 of 37537 Old 10-12-2006, 10:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Traveler View Post

BTW, pcweber111--I have the Denon 4802 R driving my main HT. It is an EXCELLENT AVR.

Yeah, it's an excellent receiver. Plenty of power and enough inputs to last me for awhile. I might upgrade the the 4806 but I'd like to see what they're doing about DolbyTrueHD and DTS HD support. If a new revision adds both I will make a purchase right away.
post #204 of 37537 Old 10-24-2006, 04:00 PM - Thread Starter

There is test on the Klipsch RF-83 Theater System in Sound & Vision. November 2006 issue. The write up sound good but not sure why it didn't get the S$V approved stamp. I really like my setup. They also said the bass may overwhelmed in a small room. My room is relatively small and this not the case for me. My system real need a good sub, I don't have the RT-12d. I have Velodyne DLS-5000 and looking something better. But I'am kind of a bass guy. They really like the RT-12d sub.
post #205 of 37537 Old 10-24-2006, 04:33 PM
AVS Special Member

There's also a review (that I haven't read yet) of the La Scala II in the november issue of Stereophile. There was a thread on the Klipsch forum about it.

post #206 of 37537 Old 10-24-2006, 04:44 PM

To read the article on the LaScala II click http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/sto.../LSIIbySam.pdf .
post #207 of 37537 Old 10-24-2006, 06:05 PM

I have bought and sold and bought and sold and bought K-horns ( 3 times for different reasons ) along with most of the other Klipsch....... Including LaScala, Chorus, Forte, and numerous additional Klipsch speakers. I've spent more money while not being able to afford.........anyway.......Something about them........

Currently have Khorns ( Front ) Kv-3 ( Center ), and Kg 3.2's which serve as my side/rear. I'm in a rectangle with couch on back wall.

I've tried to go on Klipsch forum ( just joined ) and it won't let me login, and I can't reach anyone, cus I can't login!!!

Anyway, I used to have Parasound HCA-1206 which worked great for HT bottom end wise, but sold it, and went back to Mac amps ( I had one years ago ) this is the 5 channel 7205. One big problem for me.It lacks the heavy tight bass for HT..........

Now I'm in search of the "perfect amp" . Considering the Para 5250 ( I hate the Halo look ), a Gemstone Blue Diamond, and some guys are talking up the Butler 5150...........a different kind of tube amp............

Any thoughts here?

Also, is there a similar size center speaker that might be better than the KV-3 center I'm currently using? Something a little more "open"?

Thanks,
post #208 of 37537 Old 10-24-2006, 06:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Zork,

You can post anonymously on the "Forum" section of their web site to fix your login problem:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/31/ShowForum.aspx

Or you could email Amy at amy.unger@klipsch.com

Concerning your KV-3, I use a Heresy II as center and would think it should be better than a KV-3. It's still a bit compressed compared to the big horns, but it's not bad. The word on the forum is that an Academy fits the bill rather nicely. Your best bets are with a La Scala (or Belle) or a vertical Cornwall, but they are much bigger to fit over a TV display.

post #209 of 37537 Old 10-24-2006, 06:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarlton View Post

To read the article on the LaScala II click http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/sto.../LSIIbySam.pdf .

As scanned by a forum member, in no way affiliated with Klipsch. I wonder how long it will stay up there. It's a good review, but still copyright infringement...

post #210 of 37537 Old 10-25-2006, 01:06 PM

Peter,

Thanks. I have a 23" tall Glass and metal stand from Bush with 56" Sammy DLP on it. The next shelf down only has around 10 or 11 inches height availabe.

My KV-3 is 9" tall. I'm looking for something that size. I can "live" with what I got.

I'm amp hunting and poor................But if I can find something around the size of the KV-3, that's decidedly better..............

Brian
Reply Speakers

Tags
Klipsch Rf 62 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Klipsch Sub 12 , Klipsch Rf 7 Ii Reference Series Ii Flagship Floorstanding Speaker , Klipsch Rf 5 , Klipsch Rf 52 Ii Reference Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Audio , Klipsch Cornwall Iii , Klipsch Lascala Ii Walnut , Klipsch S 1 Synergy Surround Speaker Pair Black , Klipsch Rw 10d Silver , Klipsch Kw 120 Thx Subwoofer , Klipsch Rsw 10d Subwoofer , Klipsch , Klipsch Rc 64 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Black , Velodyne Dls5000rb 15 Inch 600 Watt Dls Series Subwoofer With Remote Black , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch La Scala , Klipsch Rc 62 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Klipsch Rs 62 Ii Reference Series Wide Dispersion Surround Speaker Black Each