Dynaudio Owner's Thread - Page 1052 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 2559Likes

post #31531 of 31533 Old Today, 09:43 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
Liked: 187
I hope i don't offend anyone by talking about "other" speakers on the Dyn thread,but i was a little sad to see the Neat sx1's go back,after a brief 5 day demo...very musical speaker,and a great match with my gear.I could easily live with those long term...but the next contender to win me over is in the house,Canadian made Taksim reference 3a's,i said they are BIG ,but wow,have not unboxed them yet,here is a pic of them sitting on my granite slabs,where the Neats sat for a few days,still waiting on a release date on the Contour c 20's....meantime,the demo's continue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0926.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	1622489   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0929.JPG
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	1622497   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0930.JPG
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	1622505  

5.2-Cary audio cinema 12 , confidence centre, xd 600's, neat iota, Cary 500.1 monoblock, anthem mca-50, (2) Jl-audio fathom 112s, 65 inch Panasonic 3d plasma, marantz-blueray/sacd/dvd audio,Nordost Heimdall 2 cables
2 channel-Naim N 272 Naim Nap 250 dr, teac pd-501 DSd player,Excite 12's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #31532 of 31533 Old Today, 10:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by no quarter View Post
I hope i don't offend anyone by talking about "other" speakers on the Dyn thread,but i was a little sad to see the Neat sx1's go back,after a brief 5 day demo...very musical speaker,and a great match with my gear.I could easily live with those long term...but the next contender to win me over is in the house,Canadian made Taksim reference 3a's,i said they are BIG ,but wow,have not unboxed them yet,here is a pic of them sitting on my granite slabs,where the Neats sat for a few days,still waiting on a release date on the Contour c 20's....meantime,the demo's continue.
This isn't a "safe space", so you should feel free to post what you like!

post #31533 of 31533 Old Today, 10:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
Liked: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by no quarter View Post
Did the sx1 really dig down below 30hz as the specs say?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Dynaudio , Dynaudio Focus Powered Monitor Speakers , Speaker Systems , thereore

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page