Dynaudio Owner's Thread - Page 1053 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 2588Likes
post #31561 of 31562 Unread Today, 03:52 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
Liked: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenM10759 View Post
In my years of work in machine shops, we've always referred to those granite blocks as "surface plate". And that's how they're sold here.

Here's a source for the cheap imported Grade B ones, as the premium Starrett Crystal Pink grade AA "metrology lab" quality would be 10x the price.

http://www.shars.com/products/measuring/surface-plates

It's a nice idea to use those. Quite good damping characteristics.
That is the one Ken, mine would be the 9108 model...I have 4 of them.

5.2-Cary audio cinema 12 , confidence centre, xd 600's, neat iota, Cary 500.1 monoblock, anthem mca-50, (2) Jl-audio fathom 112s, 65 inch Panasonic 3d plasma, marantz-blueray/sacd/dvd audio,Nordost Heimdall 2 cables
2 channel-Naim N 272 Naim Nap 250 dr, teac pd-501 DSd player,Excite 12's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #31562 of 31562 Unread Today, 05:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Got the Hegel H300. Packaged well but contrary to the description of mint, there is an obvious and deep scratch on the volume knob. What's worse is that the knob is out of alignment, because it rubs against the housing when turning, the cause of the scratch.

I have yet to test out the amp, but am a little disappointed at the inaccurate description and am concerned about the root cause of the knob misalignment, I have a feeling it was mishandled (lifted up by the knob) at some point.

The seller is cooperative and offered a full refund. I wanted to test out the amp and get your opinions before shipping it back.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Dynaudio , Dynaudio Focus Powered Monitor Speakers , Speaker Systems , thereore