Dynaudio Owner's Thread - Page 1054 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 2610Likes

post #31591 of 31591 Old Today, 03:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by callas01 View Post
I totally get that! I'm always just kinda looking for what I could put in the kids living room as an amazing bang for $ speaker to do a small build. Wharfedale, Totem usually are at the top of my list because they have cheaper offerings, and I want something similar but different then my Focus 260s. Looking for warm, musical, like my bedroom Dali speakers, but again different; I tried a pair of paradigms but sold them, I wasn't a fan after a few weeks. Just haven't been able to really hear a Wharfedale speakers so since I've heard the excites a comparison would be nice so I can gauge them.

I think a 210 or 220 review vs the X14s would be my real desire. Since that would more likely be my price range for speakers in that room anyways.

Thank you!
Wharfedale's sound signature falls somewhere in between Paradigm and Dali IMO, which is to say that it's close to neutral. It won't be quite as smooth as the Dyns, but it should be surprisingly revealing for the money. At USD$699 , there's not many other options as handsomely finished as the Diamond series.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Dynaudio , Dynaudio Focus Powered Monitor Speakers , Speaker Systems , thereore

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page