Dynaudio Owner's Thread - Page 1105 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 
 3380Likes

post #33121 of 33123 Old Today, 01:03 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbjdk View Post
I could use some advice! Just got the Focus 210C center that matches my Focus 160 fronts and it sounds great. However I don't really feel it's necessary in my small living room.

Should I keep it in case I move to a bigger apartment somewhere down the line (I have no plans for this as I'm extremely happy with my current apartment) ?

Thing is, it's quite a lot of money to have tied up in something I may or may not be needing in X years time.

OTOH if I return it I will most likely not be able to get another when time comes, as it's discontinued.

What to do?
I'm in your shoes as well, I've decided just to sit on mine until I know exactly what my future plans are and know for sure I won't be using it. However if I could return it for what I gave for it I'd do that in a heartbeat, you should be able to find one eventually when you get a bigger place, it might take some time but they pop up for sale quite often. On another note in that time you might even find something else, I'm really thinking about selling all the equipment I'm not currently using to venture into the Raidho realm....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #33122 of 33123 Old Today, 01:43 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Speaking of 210C's this one is straight from Dynaudio USA... SO cheap.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dynaudio-FOC...8AAOSwj85YPfSZ
post #33123 of 33123 Old Today, 03:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
Liked: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl87 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by no quarter View Post
I would be getting a little pissed off Oliver,it is now December and originally we were told October for the new ContoursOne thing I notice in all these demo videos of the new Contours,including the ones GT posted,they are always using BIG amps/monoblocks to drive them,I know they are not necessary to get sound,yet to get the BEST sound...I think they are
What do you suggest then to stay away from the 250 DR? Stick with the more powerful Brystons? i cannot do monos due to space constraint.

The problem happened with the Canadian distributor, if distribution was done by Dyn USA like it was a few years ago I would have my speakers already. I was at my dealer every time he contacted the rep. Imagine they did not even have the retail price up until 2 weeks ago, just shows how slow they move. Anyways I know they have my order placed but man even my dealer thinks they are sleeping on it.

Thanks Tony for the feedback.
Better get the 250 now before price increase next year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Dynaudio , Dynaudio Focus Powered Monitor Speakers , Speaker Systems , thereore

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page