Dynaudio Owner's Thread - Page 781 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 138Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #23401 of 23420 Old 10-18-2014, 02:49 PM
Advanced Member
 
GTaudiophile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by amatuerholic View Post
No one cares about the new XDs?
In a demo, sure. But at their anticipated price point, they are way out of my league.

Current HiFi: Dynaudio Focus 260 | Meridian Direct DAC | NAIM XS 2 (2013)
Past HiFi: Dynaudio Excite X16 | Dynaudio Focus 160 | Harman Kardon HK3490
Portable IEMs by Audio-Technica

GTaudiophile is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #23402 of 23420 Old 10-18-2014, 03:17 PM
Senior Member
 
amatuerholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Did they release official US MSRPs for the XDs?
amatuerholic is offline  
post #23403 of 23420 Old 10-18-2014, 03:47 PM
Senior Member
 
wgerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 268
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by amatuerholic View Post
No one cares about the new XDs?
Upgraded Contours yes, this.......Not really.
wgerman is offline  
post #23404 of 23420 Old 10-19-2014, 08:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Garman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: The Moon
Posts: 4,817
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqoverall View Post
Way to twist my words smart guy.

It's not my point of view, nor even my opinion. I stated facts, not my opinion. It's more Sonys point of view.
sqoverall: Well I am up for a unit reading all audio files at this point and then let the end user choose on how they want to rip there music. The problem is quantity and convenience has won out over the last 10 years, I did like the sound SACD produced but the digital age was apron us and very bad timing as well. Just would love a unit to read... WAV,AIFF,FLAC,MP3,DSD etc............. and have a good built in Dac with the ability to decode all of these and even Pre/Amp options as well. I think we are just starting to see the tip of the ice berg when it comes to these units.


Now on the Focus XD, would love to hear a pair and or hear from Tyler if he ever reads my e-mails! LOL JK!
Garman is offline  
post #23405 of 23420 Old 10-20-2014, 02:07 AM
Advanced Member
 
GTaudiophile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Here is a blurb from WhatHiFi on the Focus XD:
http://www.whathifi.com/news/dynaudi...dspeaker-range

Quote:
Knowing that high-end amplifier technology is only put to good use with appropriate drivers, Dynaudio has used Esotec+ woofers and tweeters in the Focus XD speakers.
So they are trying to differentiate the drivers in the XD vs. standard Focus series.

Current HiFi: Dynaudio Focus 260 | Meridian Direct DAC | NAIM XS 2 (2013)
Past HiFi: Dynaudio Excite X16 | Dynaudio Focus 160 | Harman Kardon HK3490
Portable IEMs by Audio-Technica

GTaudiophile is offline  
post #23406 of 23420 Old 10-20-2014, 12:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Chucka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Southern Connecticut
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 21
When would you expect to see the standard Focus line update to include the magnetic grill and feet of the new Focus XD Series?
Chucka is offline  
post #23407 of 23420 Old 10-20-2014, 12:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
callas01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,659
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucka View Post
When would you expect to see the standard Focus line update to include the magnetic grill and feet of the new Focus XD Series?
My guess is there's still 2-3 yrs on the current line.

Dynaudio Focus 260s, Focus 210C, DM 2/6, Hsu VTF2 MK4, Oppo BDP-103,
Naim Nait XS-2, Jolida FX Tube DAC, Integra DTR-40.2, 55" Panasonic Plasma
callas01 is offline  
post #23408 of 23420 Old Yesterday, 09:44 AM
Member
 
sqoverall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTaudiophile View Post
Here is a blurb from WhatHiFi on the Focus XD:
http://www.whathifi.com/news/dynaudi...dspeaker-range



So they are trying to differentiate the drivers in the XD vs. standard Focus series.
Yep. I still view them as overpriced speakers with cheap class D amplification built in.

Maybe I am underestimating the market, but I don't see the normal high end home audio aficionado replacing their gear with these speakers. If I were ever to consider them, it would simply be a set of the book shelves for my bedroom so I could play music and TV through them with no additional gear. For a main rig.....I wouldn't even consider them.
sqoverall is offline  
post #23409 of 23420 Old Yesterday, 09:56 AM
Senior Member
 
amatuerholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqoverall View Post
Yep. I still view them as overpriced speakers with cheap class D amplification built in.

Maybe I am underestimating the market, but I don't see the normal high end home audio aficionado replacing their gear with these speakers. If I were ever to consider them, it would simply be a set of the book shelves for my bedroom so I could play music and TV through them with no additional gear. For a main rig.....I wouldn't even consider them.
It's certainly not the "build your rig" game that most hifi enthusiasts are used to, but hopefully Dynaudio didn't just randomly pick an amplifier to place in the speaker. I'm still holding any judgement until a price point for the US market is released.

I have to admit though, if the towers come out to $6k or $8k, I'd look into a secondhand pair of C2s with my current electronics.

amatuerholic is offline  
post #23410 of 23420 Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
Advanced Member
 
OctaDyn_Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Streamwood
Posts: 775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqoverall View Post
Yep. I still view them as overpriced speakers with cheap class D amplification built in.

Maybe I am underestimating the market, but I don't see the normal high end home audio aficionado replacing their gear with these speakers. If I were ever to consider them, it would simply be a set of the book shelves for my bedroom so I could play music and TV through them with no additional gear. For a main rig.....I wouldn't even consider them.
But for someone starting out with NO system all then you just add a source - add wireless 3 power cords 1 set of Ic's and you have simple tidy looking very good sounding system. I'm considering either the Xeo or Focus XD with wireless as a back up for my Octave. I can take the speakers outside or the garage and have some pretty decent sound. As far as a class 'D' amp when has Dynaudio ever done something second rate?
OctaDyn_Dude is online now  
post #23411 of 23420 Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM
Member
 
HaroldKumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pacific NW USA
Posts: 174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Here's an update on my amp selection for X32s in a medium sized room. A few pages back I was considering amps in the under $2000 range.

I got a good deal on a second hand Naim Nait 5i which I am listening to now. Very nice combo, these X32s are opening up, I have about 12 hours on them and they are getting better and better.

The Nait 5i has plenty of power, I mean no problem at all. Rarely gets above 1/3 volume. I am happy with this choice.

The X32s handle the symphonies I am throwing at them. Concierto Aranjuez. I could listen to it over and over. These Dynaudios seem like a very neutral speaker, not too forward and not too laid back. They have a small footprint too which is nice as they don't overwhelm the room. I'm able to place these 5 feet off the wall and still maintain good WAF!

And the closeout price is right, I got super great service from Daniel at Dedicated Audio.
HaroldKumar is offline  
post #23412 of 23420 Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
Member
 
sqoverall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaDyn_Dude View Post
But for someone starting out with NO system all then you just add a source - add wireless 3 power cords 1 set of Ic's and you have simple tidy looking very good sounding system. I'm considering either the Xeo or Focus XD with wireless as a back up for my Octave. I can take the speakers outside or the garage and have some pretty decent sound. As far as a class 'D' amp when has Dynaudio ever done something second rate?
I doubt anyone plans to take a $6,000+ set of speakers outside, put them in their garage, or move them around like a boombox.

Class D amplification IS second rate....at best. The passive filtering that exists internally to manipulate the signal just to filter the switching noise inherent with class D topology kills the sound. Damping factor numbers are also notoriously crap with class D amps as well.
sqoverall is offline  
post #23413 of 23420 Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM
Member
 
sqoverall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldKumar View Post
Very nice combo, these X32s are opening up, I have about 12 hours on them and they are getting better and better.
You haven't even began to hear what they will ultimate sound like. They need 250-300 hours before they will be considered totally broken in. Play them as much as you can even if you aren't listening to them. Don't be surprised if they start to sound like crap during break in. They'll come back around.

Enjoy.
sqoverall is offline  
post #23414 of 23420 Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
callas01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,659
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqoverall View Post
You haven't even began to hear what they will ultimate sound like. They need 250-300 hours before they will be considered totally broken in. Play them as much as you can even if you aren't listening to them. Don't be surprised if they start to sound like crap during break in. They'll come back around.

Enjoy.
i remember that my X16s sounded great outta the box, and then they started to sound bright like a week or 2 later and I thought, did I buy the right speakers? After about 2 months they sounded sweet. Kinda miss the old X16s.

Dynaudio Focus 260s, Focus 210C, DM 2/6, Hsu VTF2 MK4, Oppo BDP-103,
Naim Nait XS-2, Jolida FX Tube DAC, Integra DTR-40.2, 55" Panasonic Plasma
callas01 is offline  
post #23415 of 23420 Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
callas01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,659
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldKumar View Post
Here's an update on my amp selection for X32s in a medium sized room. A few pages back I was considering amps in the under $2000 range.

I got a good deal on a second hand Naim Nait 5i which I am listening to now. Very nice combo, these X32s are opening up, I have about 12 hours on them and they are getting better and better.

The Nait 5i has plenty of power, I mean no problem at all. Rarely gets above 1/3 volume. I am happy with this choice.

The X32s handle the symphonies I am throwing at them. Concierto Aranjuez. I could listen to it over and over. These Dynaudios seem like a very neutral speaker, not too forward and not too laid back. They have a small footprint too which is nice as they don't overwhelm the room. I'm able to place these 5 feet off the wall and still maintain good WAF!

And the closeout price is right, I got super great service from Daniel at Dedicated Audio.
Congrats, the 5i was great with my X16s.

Dynaudio Focus 260s, Focus 210C, DM 2/6, Hsu VTF2 MK4, Oppo BDP-103,
Naim Nait XS-2, Jolida FX Tube DAC, Integra DTR-40.2, 55" Panasonic Plasma
callas01 is offline  
post #23416 of 23420 Old Today, 12:23 AM
Member
 
jamesblond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTaudiophile View Post
In a demo, sure. But at their anticipated price point, they are way out of my league.
Being a studio guy, I question the necessity for active systems in a home environment. In a pro-audio setting active has a few advantages, portability being one of them. But I don't see anyone moving active towers from location to location. Going active has a few theoretical advantages as well, such as better amplifier/driver/impedance matching and a slightly higher efficiency to go with it. But you don't get to choose the best *sonic* match between amp and speakers. And I think that is the main advantage of hifi-equipment: finding the sonic "colour" you like.

I personally prefer a system that tells me like it is, over a system that tells me what I want to hear. So to me, a monitor (in the true sense of the word) is what I want (and have). But still, exchanging amplifiers can make a world of difference. A neutral timbre and spot-on time- and phase behaviour are essential. But then you still need headroom. Although I love the sonics of the original Dynaudio BM6a, I always felt it lacked the power to be dynamic enough to sound truely life-like. It sounded more neutral than it's bigger brother, the BM15a, which had the dynamics and punch. But that speaker sounded slightly "too good to be true" to my ears.

So I really think that being able to choose the amp/speaker combo that works best for you, is better sonically than going active - which means the choice was made for you. Especially if you're going to spend serious dough on it anyway. And let's not even mention the tendency of audio gear manufacturers to use class-D amps these days...

Last edited by jamesblond; Today at 05:18 AM.
jamesblond is online now  
post #23417 of 23420 Old Today, 12:52 AM
Member
 
jamesblond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyman View Post
Local shop here just received a trade in of a Sub500 for you that is in mint condition. Add another one!
Haha! How awesome would that be?! Only problem is I am in the Netherlands and Sub500's are quite hard to find here. And worse still, my local Dynaudio dealer network was declared bankrupt last friday Where can I go now to still my hunger, feed my addiction, quench my thirst, etc..?

Last edited by jamesblond; Today at 03:07 AM.
jamesblond is online now  
post #23418 of 23420 Old Today, 01:24 AM
Member
 
jamesblond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob80b View Post
Sounds good James, quite often once as sub is added there’s a tendency to over do the bass and reproduce more than is actually there, fine for HT but with music it’s a lot more cohesive just to add that last octave.
Still I prefer the 80Hz (actually 75Hz) with the 25s, especially if I like to turns things up, also with having the bass reinforced with a sub I use the bass port plugs, also did the same with my Contour 1.3MKIIs, a higher cross and the plugs keep things under control and out of trouble. I find this setup allows the speaker to reproduce a cleaner upper bass and midrange, the Dynaudio bass driver can handle it but why let it do all the work if it doesn’t have to, as one can imagine with a 2 way stand mount the bass driver produces most of the all important mid-range frequencies from 2000hz down and those frequencies will have to compete with the same cone vibrations reproducing the bass notes.

This is all personal preference of course with what works best with ones speakers and room and what sounds best to you.
Hi Rob,

I agree. I really don't understand people who dial in their subs 12dB too loud. Good bass is great. But like some drinks, you shouldn't have too much of it. Balance is everything. Not just in songwriting and music production, but in music REproduction too!

It might be due to the particular sound character of my sub500, but I really prefer it to assist as little as possible. I agree with you that it's beneficial to take some load off of the mains in order to clean up the mid-range. But that works the other way around, too: a subwoofer was designed to handle really low frequencies. Having it work higher up in the frequency spectrum, takes it out of it's ideal working range. That range should extend to well above 60Hz, but still I get the idea that the bass end doesn't sound as good when I raise the crossover frequency to 60Hz or higher. This could be due to the 4th order nature of the cross-over in my Rotel AVR, or just a function of the particular sound quality of the sub500. Anyway, as you correctly stated, it's all a matter of personal preference. And at the moment I really like what I'm getting from my investment (:

On a side note, Rob: do you know of anything you can do yourself with regards to maintaining your special 25's? I am really neurotic about direct sunlight to the drivers, and the woofer surrounds in particular. The cabinet should be able to withstand temperature changes resulting from exposure to direct sunlight.

I've mentioned before that I have two different looking boxes (not a stereo pair), and one of them is quite badly damaged. I've found a furniture builder that says he can restore them to (almost) their original state, by putting on new veneer. But they will change colour again, with exposure to sunlight. How can I make sure they will last a lifetime, if they won't already?

Last edited by jamesblond; Today at 03:08 AM.
jamesblond is online now  
post #23419 of 23420 Old Today, 01:35 AM
Member
 
jamesblond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob80b View Post
[...]
Still I prefer the 80Hz (actually 75Hz) with the 25s, especially if I like to turns things up, also with having the bass reinforced with a sub I use the bass port plugs, also did the same with my Contour 1.3MKIIs, a higher cross and the plugs keep things under control and out of trouble. I find this setup allows the speaker to reproduce a cleaner upper bass and midrange, the Dynaudio bass driver can handle it but why let it do all the work if it doesn’t have to, as one can imagine with a 2 way stand mount the bass driver produces most of the all important mid-range frequencies from 2000hz down and those frequencies will have to compete with the same cone vibrations reproducing the bass notes.

[...]
Just to improve my own knowledge on this topic: you talk about intermodulation distortion, here. I always thought that this gets worse when two frequencies are closer together. For example: say, you have a single driver play a 100Hz tone and a 1kHz tone. These two frequencies are far enough apart to not infuence each other siginificantly. There will be diffence- and mirror frequencies, but these will be far apart and should as such be attenuated adequately by a driver. When the two tones get closer together, say 1kHz and 1050Hz, the problem could get worse, since diffence- and mirror frequencies are closer to the main tones and will interact with the cone.

This assumes a similar phenomenon as anti-aliasing filtering as it is applied in DAC's and ADC's. Is this more or less correct? Or, with respect to loudspeaker cones, are we only dealing with suppression of second, third and higher harmonics? Meaning: the higher the fundamental frequency is, the higher the frequencies of it's harmonics - which will move out of it's mechanical operating range, eventually. With regards to harmonics: is it also beneficial to decrease the operating range of any single driver?

Last edited by jamesblond; Today at 03:07 AM.
jamesblond is online now  
post #23420 of 23420 Old Today, 03:29 AM
Advanced Member
 
OctaDyn_Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Streamwood
Posts: 775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesblond View Post
Hi Rob,

I agree. I really don't understand people who dial in their subs 12dB too loud. Good bass is great. But like some drinks, you shouldn't have too much of it. Balance is everything. Not just in songwriting and music production, but in music REproduction too!

It might be due to the particular sound character of my sub500, but I really prefer it to assist as little as possible. I agree with you that it's beneficial to take some load off of the mains in order to clean up the mid-range. But that works the other way around, too: a subwoofer was designed to handle really low frequencies. Having it work higher up in the frequency spectrum, takes it out of it's ideal working range. That range should extend to well above 60Hz, but still I get the idea that the bass end doesn't sound as good when I raise the crossover frequency to 60Hz or higher. This could be due to the 4th order nature of the cross-over in my Rotel AVR, or just a function of the particular sound quality of the sub500. Anyway, as you correctly stated, it's all a matter of personal preference. And at the moment I really like what I'm getting from my investment (:
When I had my C1's and C1 sig's I kept the crossover set at 34hz on my Rel B3 just to add to what the C1's could not reproduce. For me that was an ideal balance of sound. If I crossed it over higher I would still get that last Ocatve but too much at 40 - 50 hz region which then did make that last Octave sound weak and unbalanced. But that's how I prefer to listen to music.
OctaDyn_Dude is online now  
post #23421 of 23420 Old Today, 05:12 AM
Member
 
jamesblond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaDyn_Dude View Post
But for someone starting out with NO system all then you just add a source - add wireless 3 power cords 1 set of Ic's and you have simple tidy looking very good sounding system. I'm considering either the Xeo or Focus XD with wireless as a back up for my Octave. I can take the speakers outside or the garage and have some pretty decent sound. As far as a class 'D' amp when has Dynaudio ever done something second rate?
Well... I'm not sure if it had class D amps, but the mkII BM6 wasn't all that it was hyped up to be. The mkI still is way better, in my book.
jamesblond is online now  
post #23422 of 23420 Old Today, 05:39 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuka View Post
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block">Originally Posted by <strong>AudioArchitect</strong> <a href="/forum/post/0"><img alt="View Post" class="inlineimg" src="/img/forum/go_quote.gif" style=""></a><br><br>
Dynaudio doesnt get much attention here, but it is very exclusive and as such not readily available in all states. As the exclusive Dynaudio dealer in San Diego, we represent their speakers as the state of the art. If you want to leave nothing to chance and simply want the most accurate performance Dynaudio is the ticket. In an industry where you can easily overpay for underpeforming equipment, Dynaudio has always been about no compromise speaker design regardless of price. After listening to the Contours in our showroom, I immediately knew that my next speakers would be the Contour S5.4....still saving.<br><br>
I would love you to hear from all you Dynaudio owners out there, and what kind of gear that you pair up with it.</div>
</div>
<br>
I have the Focus 220, 200C, and the 140's driven by Sunfire 200Seven and processed by NAD M15.<br><br>
Let me just say that it totally spoiled me, coming from my college system (that was 10 years past its time) of Advent sub/sat driven by Techincs receiver. This college system made me think that my 911 Turbo B(l)ose sound system sounded good.<br><br>
Now I can't even listen to any music in the Turbo because the Bose system gives me a raging headache after just a minute or two, having now been accustomed to the Dynaudio sound. Even my wife who isn't into this kind of thing agrees that no normal system sounds good now.
I'll be putting a lot of hours in this one.
Bws5cton is online now  
post #23423 of 23420 Old Today, 05:42 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Bws5cton is online now  
Reply Speakers

Tags
Dynaudio , Dynaudio Focus Powered Monitor Speakers , Speaker Systems

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off