346Likes

post #24481 of 24508 Old 12-13-2014, 09:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garman View Post
Borderdog: Depends on what your doing.... I have a Marantz 7005 that will drive the C2 with no problem but when it comes to critical listening I bring out the heavy duty gear! Also I think you stated the Anthem stuff does a decent job, not sure if it was for the C4 though.
I don't have a lot of experience with the new Anthem receivers, but a friend of mine raves about them. They also have a great price point.

My experience with Anthem has been with their pre/pros, especially the D2v. The last system I did with the Anthem D2v had C2's for L/R mains, Confidence Center, C1's for the rears, two Sub600's coupled with an infinite-baffle sub that goes down to 8hz. Essentially it's a 5.3 system. The five channels of Dyn were driven by five Sim Audio Moon mono-blocks. The Sub600's being active have their own amplification and we used a Crown Pro amp to drive the infinite baffle sub.

What I really like about the Anthem D2v is one, it's ease of set-up and two, the versatility. Originally, the system did have a $12,500 tubed pre-amp for 2-channel with HT bypass. We did an A/B between that pre-amp and using the Anthem as the pre-amp for 2-channel. The Anthem won.
I think the most impressive aspect of the Anthem is how musical it's 2-channel analogue output stage is. It really is phenomenal.

I also did a lot of special room treatments, so the room was fantastic. Even though the room has custom sound treatments I still ran the ARC(Anthem Room Correction) set-up, mainly to integrate the subs better.

This is what we ended up with and this was the final programming I did on the Anthem:
2-channel: no ARC, no subs, just the C2's by themselves (I spent a lot time getting the C2's placed properly). Anthem as the preamp.
SACD and DVD-A playback: no Arc, no Subs, just the five Dyn speakers.
Blue-ray movies and concert videos: Used ARC, all the subs, all the Dyns.

The only negative with the Anthem D2v is $9.5K. But it's 2-channel analogue output did beat out a 2-channel $12.5K preamp.

Last edited by Borderdog; 12-13-2014 at 09:27 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24482 of 24508 Old 12-13-2014, 10:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked: 81
I let my marantz power the 210C and my DM2/6 surrounds. My naim powers my 260s with it's home theater bypass in place. Never had an issue with the setup this way.

Don I think you're on the right track just need to find the right AVR for you.

Dynaudio Focus 260s, Focus 210C, DM 2/6, Hsu VTF2 MK4, Oppo BDP-103,
Naim Nait XS-2, Jolida FX Tube DAC, Integra DTR-40.2, 55" Panasonic Plasma
post #24483 of 24508 Old 12-13-2014, 10:41 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hooked up the Focus 340s with Pass XA30.5 and Rotel RSP last night. So far so good. No listening fatigue. Happy with the bass output compared to the size of the speakers. Waiting for the amp to break-in along with the CP-800 to see how much I will like the midrange.

Using cheap no name speaker wires too, lol. My kimber kable used banana plugs so can't connect to the amp. Will bare wire it tonight.
Garman likes this.
post #24484 of 24508 Old 12-13-2014, 12:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by don480 View Post
Sorry to barge in but I just wanted to vent a little about Dynaudio. I love there speakers. I recently purchased a pair of Dyanudio C4's MKII from an authorized dealer. It was a floor model. Anyways, when I received it I noticed one of the grills has an issue. The cloth is separating from the grill structure. I need to know what kind of glue to use to repair it.

Thank you
Hi Don

Redid the grill cloths on my Contours a few years ago and the best alternative, actually I prefer it over using glue, is Seamstress Fusible Tape, you use an iron, works like a charm.

Robert
Toronto, Ontario
post #24485 of 24508 Old 12-13-2014, 09:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
Liked: 83
rob80b: I think Don got his grill take care of for him.... Well thats what I heard.... hopefully it is true!
post #24486 of 24508 Old 12-14-2014, 11:21 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Hi everyone

Long time no post and weird thing is that I'm not sharing a Dynaudio experience, but a Raidho one. Let's say that the (former, speaking about Dyna) country of origin and woofer appearance similarity of the speakers will excuse me.
My audiophile self has been on stanby for a while but I visited an acquaintance to listen to his system. It's made of Raidho Eben X3 speakers, YBA Passion 1000 amp and preamp, Meridian 808 CD player and Chord Cute DAC. Audiophile cabling throughout (couldn't care less about the brand or type details).
Well, I'm happy to say that I'm not ashamed with my relatively modest system (Dynaudio Confidence 3, Audio Refinement Complete amp and some obscure locally-made DAC). I'd never imagined myself saying this but damn a 40k system can be imperfect.
The sound was fast and precise but there was a definite lack of bass, considering the huge amp and the speakers which are 3x the size of mine (with 4 woofers each).
This hobby is weird. I found myself wondering if I'd buy such sound for real music listening (not silly audiophile toying), even at quarter the new price, with money won in the lottery.
Don't get me wrong. It was definitely better compared to what I have. It's damn fast and there are those moments when that tiny detail jumps at you and you start wondering how you failed to notice that it's a separate instrument, not just "something" in the sound mix. It was fast, vigurous string plucking or rim shots felt like they were stinging me, but it in no way compensates for the lack of bass. The imaging was very good too but I'd expected extension beyond the physical positions of the speakers which wasn't there.
Maybe it sounds like I'm nitpicking but I really don't. I'm convinced that I cound never ignore that lack of deep bass. An expensive system shouldn't be tonally imbalanced because that's where much of the enjoyment is. That's the first thing to get right. The rest is icing on the cake.
I'm not sure how to conclude. Should I be happy because my system wasn't put to shame? Should I be unhappy because perfect sound seems hard to achieve? I guess I'm happy that my upgrade compulsion hasn't been revived.
Well, FWIW...
post #24487 of 24508 Old 12-14-2014, 08:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by gn77b View Post
Hi everyone

Long time no post and weird thing is that I'm not sharing a Dynaudio experience, but a Raidho one. Let's say that the (former, speaking about Dyna) country of origin and woofer appearance similarity of the speakers will excuse me.
My audiophile self has been on stanby for a while but I visited an acquaintance to listen to his system. It's made of Raidho Eben X3 speakers, YBA Passion 1000 amp and preamp, Meridian 808 CD player and Chord Cute DAC. Audiophile cabling throughout (couldn't care less about the brand or type details).
Well, I'm happy to say that I'm not ashamed with my relatively modest system (Dynaudio Confidence 3, Audio Refinement Complete amp and some obscure locally-made DAC). I'd never imagined myself saying this but damn a 40k system can be imperfect.
The sound was fast and precise but there was a definite lack of bass, considering the huge amp and the speakers which are 3x the size of mine (with 4 woofers each).
This hobby is weird. I found myself wondering if I'd buy such sound for real music listening (not silly audiophile toying), even at quarter the new price, with money won in the lottery.
Don't get me wrong. It was definitely better compared to what I have. It's damn fast and there are those moments when that tiny detail jumps at you and you start wondering how you failed to notice that it's a separate instrument, not just "something" in the sound mix. It was fast, vigurous string plucking or rim shots felt like they were stinging me, but it in no way compensates for the lack of bass. The imaging was very good too but I'd expected extension beyond the physical positions of the speakers which wasn't there.
Maybe it sounds like I'm nitpicking but I really don't. I'm convinced that I cound never ignore that lack of deep bass. An expensive system shouldn't be tonally imbalanced because that's where much of the enjoyment is. That's the first thing to get right. The rest is icing on the cake.
I'm not sure how to conclude. Should I be happy because my system wasn't put to shame? Should I be unhappy because perfect sound seems hard to achieve? I guess I'm happy that my upgrade compulsion hasn't been revived.
Well, FWIW...
Gn, good post; so this is not directed specifically at you. Nor am I trying to pick a fight, with the Dyn guys...who may invariably disagree. The following is just my opinion...based on experiences, philosophy, and taste.

But I think "we"...audiophiles, those with a propensity for big-nuts, big-power systems; or just Americans, lol? Look for too much bass.

They're the hardest frequencies to get right; they pull ALL the power. And in a design, that doesn't quite nail it...it smears mids, and f*cks the FR balance all up too.

I've used this analogy a lot; but it just keeps coming back to me, as being wholly fitting. In the days when flat-screens were first coming out...and AV geeks, were obsessing over calibration; something came to light (pun intended). An accurate display, is seemingly...a little dull and dark.

J. Gordon Holt, said the same thing...about a flat frequency response. Yes...when you're used, to a thumping low end; when you hear a pair of speakers without it, for the first time...man, is it missed. But if you get passed it...and really give said speakers a chance; if they're good...I think you'll find a more revealing and transparent presentation.

It's all a matter, of what you...and your ears...get used to. Because once you get used to that speaker, with seemingly little bass response; a thundering low-end, will sound like a ghetto-blaster to you

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. -Plato
post #24488 of 24508 Old 12-14-2014, 09:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Ding, Ding, Ding. We have a winner!
post #24489 of 24508 Old 12-14-2014, 09:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Had a customer in my showroom ask me on Friday to turn the subwoofer on. ;-) Of course when I turned it off the bottom fell out.
post #24490 of 24508 Old 12-14-2014, 11:33 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDLehner View Post
Hi CD

Actually the owner wants to switch to Marten Django XL speakers, the primary reason being bass. He has had the Raidhos for some 6 years (can't remember exactly) and the system is pretty tuned up.
I believe that bass is supposed to be there when it's on the source, not some continuous meaningless rumble. But with his system, well, it sounded like the low bass was never there.
post #24491 of 24508 Old 12-14-2014, 11:48 PM

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by gn77b View Post
Its not surprising at all that you came away with that impression.
Dynaudio has very good bass extension. Sometimes the best in the business. To me the C1 still has "reference" bass response when it comes to monitor speakers. They are truly excellent.

I heard the Raidho and it was very detailed. To me it was too bright and bottomless. Especially for the money. I prefer Goldenear to Raidho. Goldenear owns detail without being forward bright or harsh.

I would take the C4 and maybe even the C1 over anything Raidho has to offer. I feel the C4 driven by Naim at last years Axpona was possibly the best presentation of the entire show.

If my Goldenear Aon3 had the bass response of the Dynaudio and a tiny bit more refinement in the midrange, It would have no competition at any price.

Perfection is certainly hard to obtain. I think we all have a different idea on what it should be. There always seems to be a compromise. Near perfection usually means you have supplemented a great speaker with a sub. Then your about as close as you can be.

NAD M15 /NAD M25 / PSB STRATUS GOLD / PSB STRATUS 6C /DENON AVR 3300/CARVER TFM 45/35 - ANTHEM MCA3 / NAD T163
IMAGE DYNAMICS / INFINITY RS3 / POLK MONITOR 10/ALTEC 501 / INTEGRA 50.3/PARADIGM DSP 3400 / GOLDENEAR AON3 / HK AVI 200

An Observer of many philosophies, a slave to none.
post #24492 of 24508 Old 12-15-2014, 08:14 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 50
I had an interesting day last Friday. I took the day off to run some much-needed errands and I decided to take the chance to stop by some audio dealers. First up was IQ Entertainment in Fairfax, VA. This is where my audio journey started in 2012. This was my first trip back to the store since. My main reason for going was to see if they carry NAIM as their website indicates. I was quickly disappointed to see that they had only two older NAIM units in a corner collecting dust. Nothing new and with no real desire to stock them. They too have had their problems with the NAIM distributor. So that leaves me with no NAIM dealer in the Washington DC area. The one where I bought my XS2 no longer carries them either since the switch in distributors earlier this year. Sad.

Anyway, while at IQ, I did demo the new Monitor Audio Silver RX8. I was impressed by the old RX8 in 2012. I also demoed my first GoldenEar, a Triton 1. I demoed it right after the Silver RX8. I just walked away not really impressed by either of them. The MA felt veiled on the high-end compared to my Dynaudios yet offered more insight into the music at a certain level better than the Triton 1 but the T1 as a whole was probably more pleasing from top-to-bottom. In other words, the Triton excelled at a broader spectrum but offered less depth than the MAs. I concluded my visit by examining many speakers from the likes of B&W and others and just felt on the whole that very few if any of them offer the build quality/cabinet quality much less sound quality of a Dynaudio.

Later that same day I visited Joe at JS Audio. He's always a trip. A nice guy and a busy guy with something always going on. The improvements to his Bethesda store are really great. I must say that his focus seems to have shifted a bit to Wilson and I spent a good bit of time listening to the Alexandria XLF and Duette speakers. Of course each of these had at least another $20-$50K or more of DACs, pres, amps, and cables behind them. While the XLF are like being on stage with the musician, I can't say I was blown away by the Duette. For their price, a Confidence C2 or C4 is a bargain and offers a better experience. I did try to talk to Joe about the Focus XD but I am not sure if an active speaker is what he wants to sell at this time. So who knows if and when I will get to hear those in DC anytime soon.

While a lot of us dream of upgrades as part of our hobby, I walked away feeling really good about the system I've built so far. It offers so much in my living room in comparison to just about everything I heard on Friday (short of the XLF). Similar to my experience earlier this year in NYC with PMC and Spendor, it reaffirmed why I bought Dynaudio. Though I can still imagine the PMC.21 in my future I think

Current HiFi: Dynaudio Focus 260 | Meridian Direct DAC | NAIM XS 2 (2013)
Past HiFi: Dynaudio Excite X16 | Dynaudio Focus 160 | Harman Kardon HK3490
Portable IEMs by Audio-Technica

post #24493 of 24508 Old 12-15-2014, 10:11 PM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob80b View Post
Hi Don

Redid the grill cloths on my Contours a few years ago and the best alternative, actually I prefer it over using glue, is Seamstress Fusible Tape, you use an iron, works like a charm.
Thanks for the advise. Where did you get that?
post #24494 of 24508 Old 12-15-2014, 10:17 PM

Quote:
rob80b: I think Don got his grill take care of for him.... Well thats what I heard.... hopefully it is true!
Hey Garmen, I called Mick on Friday afternoon and he was in a meeting so I left him a message with his receptionist. I have not heard back from him I'm waiting patiently. I hope he calls me back.

Meanwhile I went to Home Depot to look for the glue Dynaudio told me to get. In the email, Dynaudio told me I could use 3M adhesive spray glue. Well...I get to Home Depot and they have three different types of 3M adhesive spray glue and none of them sounds like the right one. I asked a staff member and they had no clue which one I should purchase including other brands/types of glues. I am sort of getting frustrated here. Sounds like an easy fix but...
post #24495 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 04:13 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Hey Garmen, I called Mick on Friday afternoon and he was in a meeting so I left him a message with his receptionist. I have not heard back from him I'm waiting patiently. I hope he calls me back.

Meanwhile I went to Home Depot to look for the glue Dynaudio told me to get. In the email, Dynaudio told me I could use 3M adhesive spray glue. Well...I get to Home Depot and they have three different types of 3M adhesive spray glue and none of them sounds like the right one. I asked a staff member and they had no clue which one I should purchase including other brands/types of glues. I am sort of getting frustrated here. Sounds like an easy fix but...
I have used Super77 by 3M, works great.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	425066
callas01 likes this.

Last edited by Bluvette; Yesterday at 04:16 AM.
post #24496 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 08:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Don: I still say you make your dealer replace them. You paid good money for those speakers and maybe from moving them around as a floor model the grills some how got damaged.. The glue seems to be a temporary fix, but hopefully it works out for you. It might take some time before they get new grills to you at this time of the year. (hopefully not).... I mean personally this is why I love some dealers and hate others, I happen to have a great dealer to work with and thats why I decided to go the dealer route because a good dealer will go out of their way to make things right. If you bought these from a authorized dealer and they were floor models, regardless they should come with a Warr, and it should be up to the dealer to replace them and not you....... Did you try calling the number I sent you? Much better dealer!

GT: I have tried dozens of other speakers over the years to dethrone my C2s, it just never happened, so instead of wasting money trying I decided to buy a newer pair of C2's! Now the Magnepan 1.7 came close, but don't have that pinpoint accuracy and bass the C2s have. I am done with 2 channel for awhile as I have enough equipment and speakers, now I just need Borderdog to build me a simplistic stand for my equipment.

Last edited by Garman; Yesterday at 08:17 AM.
post #24497 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 10:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDLehner View Post
Hmm; sounds like an SHL5 or 5+. Interestingly enough...it's probably the brightest of the Harbeths (it has a super-tweeter, and is considered the most "Rockin'" Harbeth; and you still found it sweet, lol.

The "big one"...is the 40.1; and it's more like $14k.
Oh and if I remember correctly it was running off an Accuphase integrated
post #24498 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Don: I still say you make your dealer replace them. You paid good money for those speakers and maybe from moving them around as a floor model the grills some how got damaged.. The glue seems to be a temporary fix, but hopefully it works out for you. It might take some time before they get new grills to you at this time of the year. (hopefully not).... I mean personally this is why I love some dealers and hate others, I happen to have a great dealer to work with and thats why I decided to go the dealer route because a good dealer will go out of their way to make things right. If you bought these from a authorized dealer and they were floor models, regardless they should come with a Warr, and it should be up to the dealer to replace them and not you....... Did you try calling the number I sent you? Much better dealer!

GT: I have tried dozens of other speakers over the years to dethrone my C2s, it just never happened, so instead of wasting money trying I decided to buy a newer pair of C2's! Now the Magnepan 1.7 came close, but don't have that pinpoint accuracy and bass the C2s have. I am done with 2 channel for awhile as I have enough equipment and speakers, now I just need Borderdog to build me a simplistic stand for my equipment.
Honestly, I'm still waiting on a copy of my invoice to be emailed to me. I have been asking for the past couple months and even I can't even get that out of him. He keeps telling me he will and keeps dragging his feet. I'm done asking him for help. I tried looking for the contact information of the other dealer but I could not find it in my private messages? Could you resend? Thank you
post #24499 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluvette View Post
I have used Super77 by 3M, works great.

Attachment 425066
Thank you I will give that a try. How long did it take to set? Do I have to sit there and hold it in place for a long time or should I purchase some vice grips? Geesh when I read the bottle, sounds like I have to wear a mask when using. Seems very harmful and best I use it outside looks like.
post #24500 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 11:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynero View Post
Oh and if I remember correctly it was running off an Accuphase integrated

Ah; well that's sweet enough, to give you a cavity

When my hearing is shot, and I can no longer justify 5 figures...on stuff I can't even appreciate properly; it'll probably be a Luxman class-A Integrated and some Harbies for me

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. -Plato
post #24501 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Well I was a huge Prima Luna Fan as I have had some of there gear, over the years but I must admit I am liking this Rogue Metis Magnum better on the pre/amp side. Using it in combo with a Peachtree 220 Amp and another rebuilt Chiro sold state amp.... both moderately priced but put out some decent sound. Breaking in speakers, then time for some Musical Fidelity with the C2s!

Don: Hopefully they will resolve your issue sooner than later. PM resent to you, with info!

George: let me know who re-finishes speakers, I thought you said there was a guy down by you... Or maybe Borderdog could render his services and redo my Rosewood SCX in Black Lacquer, or better yet Mocca!
post #24502 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
George: let me know who re-finishes speakers, I thought you said there was a guy down by you... Or maybe Borderdog could render his services and redo my Rosewood SCX in Black Lacquer, or better yet Mocca!
I had a body shop repaint my Stand4 bases and tops. It's Tyler who knows where Dynaudio gets any refinishing for speakers. He did say they are somewhere in Chi-raq (Chicago).

Hey how are the Scansonics sounding?
post #24503 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 03:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Thanks for the advise. Where did you get that?
Hi Don

If you haven’t as of yet decided on a glue, seamstress fusible tape should be available at most fabric shops if you have some about, it’s basically a fine mesh like tape which you place between the back of the grill and the fabric and then apply a hot iron, not messy at all and no waiting drying time required.

Robert
Toronto, Ontario
post #24504 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaDyn_Dude View Post
I had a body shop repaint my Stand4 bases and tops. It's Tyler who knows where Dynaudio gets any refinishing for speakers. He did say they are somewhere in Chi-raq (Chicago).

Hey how are the Scansonics sounding?
George: Thanks for the info! The Scansonics sound great, I have he Metis Tube Pre/Amp on them along with the PeachTree 220 Amp, very nice combo that I use for a second system and for break in periods of new speakers.
post #24505 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Thank you I will give that a try. How long did it take to set? Do I have to sit there and hold it in place for a long time or should I purchase some vice grips? Geesh when I read the bottle, sounds like I have to wear a mask when using. Seems very harmful and best I use it outside looks like.
You spray it on both items the grill material and frame, allow to get tacky like 8-10 minutes and then stick together no clamps needed. It would be best to do in a well ventilated area, garage, etc. Works great, I bought my C2's used and the grills had damaged screen material, I bought the material and it turned out perfect. Good luck.

John
post #24506 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Well I was a huge Prima Luna Fan as I have had some of there gear, over the years but I must admit I am liking this Rogue Metis Magnum better on the pre/amp side. Using it in combo with a Peachtree 220 Amp and another rebuilt Chiro sold state amp.... both moderately priced but put out some decent sound. Breaking in speakers, then time for some Musical Fidelity with the C2s!

Don: Hopefully they will resolve your issue sooner than later. PM resent to you, with info!

Thank you Garman
post #24507 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluvette View Post
You spray it on both items the grill material and frame, allow to get tacky like 8-10 minutes and then stick together no clamps needed. It would be best to do in a well ventilated area, garage, etc. Works great, I bought my C2's used and the grills had damaged screen material, I bought the material and it turned out perfect. Good luck.

John
That sounds easy enough. I now have 2 options. Now time to chose
post #24508 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob80b View Post
Hi Don

If you haven’t as of yet decided on a glue, seamstress fusible tape should be available at most fabric shops if you have some about, it’s basically a fine mesh like tape which you place between the back of the grill and the fabric and then apply a hot iron, not messy at all and no waiting drying time required.
That looks like a nice option. No mess... Thank you
post #24509 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
George: Thanks for the info! The Scansonics sound great, I have he Metis Tube Pre/Amp on them along with the PeachTree 220 Amp, very nice combo that I use for a second system and for break in periods of new speakers.
Is Scansonic thinking of making a center to go with those do you know? No mention of one on their website.
post #24510 of 24508 Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyman View Post
Is Scansonic thinking of making a center to go with those do you know? No mention of one on their website.
Randyman: You can ask me that question over here:

Official Raidho/Scansonic Thread: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Huge Dynaudio fan, but these come in a close second to my ears, the Raidho especially. Having the Scansonics is like having a good slice of Raidho on budget!

Last edited by Garman; Yesterday at 08:49 PM.
Reply Speakers

Tags
Dynaudio , Dynaudio Focus Powered Monitor Speakers , Speaker Systems

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page