I'd like to move the GTG back to the middle of April.
A few reasons:
1) Virginia's spring absolutely explodes about the middle of April. Even though we generally get spring-like weather middle of March, April in Virginia is something to experience. (the azaleas, the Dogwoods, etc., etc.)
2) I've been inundated with orders, but I'm falling behind a bit because of our below normal cold. My heat in the shop can't keep up, so there are certain processes I just won't do unless it's a certain temperature.
3) Typically, I take the big plasma out of the room after the Super Bowl, but this year it looks like UVA (ranked #2
) is going to be in the mix for March Madness.
4) It gives everybody a bit more time to plan.
5) I should have a pair of C2's by then and have the proper time to get them placed properly and their spot marked on the floor. (Of course, the S25's will be there.)
6) I might have my sense of humor back by then..LOL.