Atlantic Technology owner's thread. - Page 33 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #961 of 962 Old 08-27-2015, 11:11 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonslush View Post
They will be powered by a crown DSI 1000 THX cinema amp. about 300rms @8 ohms 500RMS @4. I could give each speaker its own amp bridged about 1000rms @8 or so but that probably overkill. All my speakers will be on a separate amp the x4000 is hanging around until I get a new PRePro av with atmos and all that fun stuff.
yeeeeaaaaahhhh, I think that will be adequate power.

You need more power, use two Crowns and bi-amp them LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #962 of 962 Old 08-27-2015, 11:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
Liked: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamest View Post
yeeeeaaaaahhhh, I think that will be adequate power.

You need more power, use two Crowns and bi-amp them LOL
I got 12 amps so... thats not outlandish :-) along with two 20 amp and 2 15 amp dedicated lines.

I actually called up Atlantic before ordering and they actually suggested I buy one from amazo and test it out. They offered me it for $1300 over the phone, and AVS offered me a good price as well. But my sound guy is giving me a good deal as well so they are all in the wheel house of my budget. 1500 or less was what I was planning for LRC.
Reply Speakers

Tags
Atlantic Technology , Atlantic Technology Speakers , Atlantic Technology International Corp , Atlantic Technology 8200ec Glb Thx Ultra2 Center Channel Speaker , Atlantic Technology 4200elr Glb Speakers , Nad 2200pe Stereo Power Amplifer
Gear in this thread - 4200elr by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page