Focal - JM Lab Owner's Thread - Page 216 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #6451 of 6502 Old 05-20-2014, 07:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 32
After spending more than a month with the pair of JL Audio F112s, I must say I was a bit underwhelmed by the JL's. There was nothing wrong with what I was hearing. I was just hoping for a better overall impact on music especially.
I talked with my dealer and he actually was quite helpful and found me 2 customers who took the Jl's off my hands for a minimal loss. And I went ahead and bought a pair of SVS SB13's and have spent the better part of a week setting them up. I must say I am very pleased with the level of sound I am getting. Music first and foremost just sounds right to me now. The JL's kinda lagged behind the music if you know what I mean/? The SB13's play every note, no lack of detail in the standup bass in my Jazz recordings. I have the Aria 948's crossed over at 40hz and its seems to be the sweet spot for my ears. The two blend very well together...who'd of thought it?
Movies are on a whole new level, the SB13's play loud, deep and draw no attention to them selves.....other than the obvious mayhem they produce!! One happy camper!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6452 of 6502 Old 05-21-2014, 04:08 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchunter View Post

I'm planning on buying a Yamaha R-N500 (2 channel network receiver) to put in a small bedroom and would like to know if a Focal 806v would match well with it.  Or is the 80 watt/channel not enough power to drive these speakers well?  I'm kind of set on that receiver because of it's network streaming built right in to it.  I was also considering Kef Q300 speakers.  Don't know which would be better with that Yamaha amp.   I like the Focal and Kef speakers especially because they have the porting coming out the front. They will be sitting on a long dresser in my bedroom up against a wall so the front porting will probably work out better.  I'm interested to read what the forum members think about this or what you would do.  Thanks.

For the kind of levels you would be driving the 2 speakers in a small bedroom, the Yam should do fine.

------------------------
Regards,

Dougofthenorth

Save turtles:
http://www.turtleshelltortue.org
post #6453 of 6502 Old 05-22-2014, 11:34 AM

Liked: 11
As a Newbie audiophile, I am really enjoying my 1027 BE. They are just fantastic.
I have also started looking to expand it to 5.1.
Looking at used speakers here first
Center:
a) Will cc 1000S do the the job for the center ( no BE here ?)
b) can I do cc1008 BE instead of cc1000 BE ( if I don't find them)?

Surrounds:
a) I am planning to go for 1007S. ( 1007/8 BE if I have to).
b) 807W ?

I plan to drive all these through jolida's ( front [801BRC] & center[502P] ) and conrad johnson for rear ( all tube).
I like emotiva XPS-1 but I guess , I will have to replace it with something else ( any suggestions).

I want to keep cost as low as possible without sacrificing too much on quality.

Thanks

Again my set up is
A pair of 1027 BE
Pre amp : Emotiva XSP1
Amp : a) Conrad Johnson classic sixty amp
b) Jolida 801 BRC
c) Jolida 502P
Sub: Axiom Audio EP400 Subwoofer
post #6454 of 6502 Old 05-22-2014, 02:09 PM

Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvikasmishra View Post

As a Newbie audiophile, I am really enjoying my 1027 BE. They are just fantastic.
Center:

Surrounds:
b) 807W ?

I plan to drive all these through jolida's ( front [801BRC] & center[502P] ) and conrad johnson for rear ( all tube).
I like emotiva XPS-1 but I guess , I will have to replace it with something else ( any suggestions).

Thanks

Again my set up is
A pair of 1027 BE
b) Jolida 801 BRC
c) Jolida 502P

I would do cc1000 BE. I would definitely get the same tweeter for the front trio, which means I would stay away from the 1000S. As far as surrounds, I find that they are not as important in the grand scheme of things. So whatever deals you find, I would go with that.. I don't even have matching surrounds and I am very content with the sound (IMO). As far as the pre-amp, there are tons out there for the choosing. Are you looking for balanced, RCA, tube, solid state? What's you budget?
MIkeDuke, dvikasmishra and scirica like this.
post #6455 of 6502 Old 05-22-2014, 02:12 PM

My budget is about 2K for preamp I would like to go with tubes if possible .
post #6456 of 6502 Old 05-24-2014, 08:03 AM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncred02 View Post

any amp recommendations for 936s?

Just thought Id update my post.

So I ended up buying the Red Dragon M500 MKII. My thoughts after almost 2 month? I feel they pair up very well. They were a huge improvement over my XPA2 ( pictured in avatar )
I brought the mains out to about 9 feet apart. My avatar pic was my first setup before tweaking. I found the further I went out the better the sound. !o feet was a lil much so I brought them back 6 inches each.

Have a great memorial day everyone!!
post #6457 of 6502 Old 05-27-2014, 12:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:

Center:

Surrounds:
b) 807W ?

Thanks

Again my set up is
A pair of 1027 BE
b) Jolida 801 BRC
c) Jolida 502P
I have the 1027's and a CC1000Be center with Chorus 705v's for surrounds. The 1000 would be the best option but if you can't find one, I think you should go with the 1008. Better to stick with all Be tweeters up front. Your surround choices all seem good and you should just go by what your budget and placement constraints allow you to do. The 705's that I use sound really good and I really have no complaints about them being in the Chorus range when my fronts are in the Electra range.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum .
My System

post #6458 of 6502 Old 05-27-2014, 02:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 98
I've been living with the Focal Aria 948's for a few months and think they are a great value, especially with the discount I received. Having said that, I'm really considering a move up to 1038be's some time later this year. I'm hoping to find a place to audition them in the near future, but if there is anyone on this forum that could describe what they heard as the difference between the 948's and 1038's I'd love to hear it. I certainly have some expectations based on the specifications and the reputation of the Be tweeters, but I'd like to hear from those that have compared them.

Also, I've decided to upgrade my in-ceiling surrounds from Paradigm Signature 1.5r's to the Focal Electra IC 1002. Those use a tweeter very similar to the 948's so I think it would be a good timbre match for the fronts. Agreed? Paradigms would end up going to Zone 3 (bedroom).

McIntosh MX121. McIntosh MC205. Focal Aria 948 Main Speakers, Aria CC900 Center. Focal Electra IC 1002 In-Ceiling Surrounds. Paradigm Studio Sub 15. Oppo BDP-105D. Roku XS. Roku 3. Apple TV(3). DirecTV. Panasonic TC-P65VT50. Samsung UN40FH6030F, URC MX-780.
My current SACD list
post #6459 of 6502 Old 05-27-2014, 03:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scirica View Post

I've been living with the Focal Aria 948's for a few months and think they are a great value, especially with the discount I received. Having said that, I'm really considering a move up to 1038be's some time later this year. I'm hoping to find a place to audition them in the near future, but if there is anyone on this forum that could describe what they heard as the difference between the 948's and 1038's I'd love to hear it. I certainly have some expectations based on the specifications and the reputation of the Be tweeters, but I'd like to hear from those that have compared them.

Also, I've decided to upgrade my in-ceiling surrounds from Paradigm Signature 1.5r's to the Focal Electra IC 1002. Those use a tweeter very similar to the 948's so I think it would be a good timbre match for the fronts. Agreed? Paradigms would end up going to Zone 3 (bedroom).
I can't speak with first a first hand account about going from the Aria's to the 1038's, but my guess would be the jump would be significant. I heard the 1028's and that was an upgrade to my 1027's. I would imagine that the 1038's are spectacular. But again, that is just my educated guess on what I have heard of the electra series.

To your second point, you are right. Moving to the IC 1002 would be an upgrade over the Paradigm speakers you have. By going with another set of focal speaker, even though they are not the same "family" will be an upgrade. I went from Polk RT-3's to the Chorus 705v's. The difference was huge. Because everything will be focal they will share some drive characteristics and crossover characteristics as well. Don't underestimate that. And if you do move up to the 1038's, you will already have your surrounds set smile.gif.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum .
My System

post #6460 of 6502 Old 05-27-2014, 03:59 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncred02 View Post

Just thought Id update my post.

So I ended up buying the Red Dragon M500 MKII. My thoughts after almost 2 month? I feel they pair up very well. They were a huge improvement over my XPA2 ( pictured in avatar )
I brought the mains out to about 9 feet apart. My avatar pic was my first setup before tweaking. I found the further I went out the better the sound. !o feet was a lil much so I brought them back 6 inches each.

Have a great memorial day everyone!!

Interested to know what the difference was between the emotiva and the red Dragon? Looking at getting an xpa 2 to power my Focal 926s
post #6461 of 6502 Old 05-27-2014, 04:25 PM

clarity, bass and just all around SQ. Now Im not knocking the xpa2. its an awesome amp and paired with my Linn Ninkas was an awesome setup. I tried the Linns with the RDs and it just didnt do much. Now the xpa with the Linns was a sweet sound.
post #6462 of 6502 Old 05-27-2014, 04:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIkeDuke View Post

I can't speak with first a first hand account about going from the Aria's to the 1038's, but my guess would be the jump would be significant. I heard the 1028's and that was an upgrade to my 1027's. I would imagine that the 1038's are spectacular. But again, that is just my educated guess on what I have heard of the electra series.

To your second point, you are right. Moving to the IC 1002 would be an upgrade over the Paradigm speakers you have. By going with another set of focal speaker, even though they are not the same "family" will be an upgrade. I went from Polk RT-3's to the Chorus 705v's. The difference was huge. Because everything will be focal they will share some drive characteristics and crossover characteristics as well. Don't underestimate that. And if you do move up to the 1038's, you will already have your surrounds set smile.gif.

Thanks for this. I agree that the Focal surrounds will be a great upgrade. I'm also going to put "back boxes" on them so they behave as similarly with each other as possible. Right now the right surround has a lot of empty attic space behind it while the left surround is in a tight space and even to the ear on test tones the timbre is off.

I am going to find a dealer in Dallas that has some 1038's on the floor for an audition, and even better yet if they are using McIntosh amplification.

McIntosh MX121. McIntosh MC205. Focal Aria 948 Main Speakers, Aria CC900 Center. Focal Electra IC 1002 In-Ceiling Surrounds. Paradigm Studio Sub 15. Oppo BDP-105D. Roku XS. Roku 3. Apple TV(3). DirecTV. Panasonic TC-P65VT50. Samsung UN40FH6030F, URC MX-780.
My current SACD list
post #6463 of 6502 Old 05-28-2014, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scirica View Post

I run 1038be's and love them. They have a lot more bass response than the 1028be's.   I like the sound of the new Aria series and they seem good value for $, however the electrica series ramp it all up another level again. Great all rounders. I drive my Electicas with Music Fidelity M8 mono blocks which really make them to shine. They take a while to really loosen up and seem to keep getting better with more hours.

Speakers are such a personal choice and the only way to see what spins your wheels is listen to various setups.

post #6464 of 6502 Old 05-28-2014, 05:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaba010 View Post

I run 1038be's and love them. They have a lot more bass response than the 1028be's.   I like the sound of the new Aria series and they seem good value for $, however the electrica series ramp it all up another level again. Great all rounders. I drive my Electicas with Music Fidelity M8 mono blocks which really make them to shine. They take a while to really loosen up and seem to keep getting better with more hours.
Speakers are such a personal choice and the only way to see what spins your wheels is listen to various setups.
Thanks for the review. Of course you are correct that speaker selection is very subjective, but people such as yourself can add color as to the differences between a manufacturer's different series of speakers.

I currently drive my Aria 948's with the McIntosh MC205 (5 channel amp). Over time the plan would be to purchase something such as an MC452 to drive the FL/FR and let the MC205 drive C/LS/RS and Zone 2. It's good to have a plan!

My current SACD list
post #6465 of 6502 Old 05-28-2014, 05:11 PM

Thanks Mike.
What DAC do you use when playing music from computer or any suggestions ?
post #6466 of 6502 Old 05-29-2014, 04:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks Mike.
What DAC do you use when playing music from computer or any suggestions ?
If you are talking to me, I don't use any external DAC at this point. I just run it via HDMI through to my Integra 80.3. Either in stereo mode or bypass mode. I am not too familiar with all the DACS that are out there at different price points to be honest with you. But right now I am very happy with sound I get with my Baetis media server, running Jriver, going into my Integra 80.3.

My System

post #6467 of 6502 Old 06-02-2014, 06:29 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I have the Aria cc900 center and audyssey crossed it over at 40 hertz. I thought the response was 55 hz. Same for my 906 surrounds.

Manually I would cross them at 60hz.

Should I change them to 60?

Also, I find it sometimes hard to understand dialogue. I'm using an mx121 and mc 8207,

I'm wondering if it's my source, a Panasonic bluray player bd210.

I also I need to upgrade my speaker cables. I have monster right now that are bi wires, so I have one set through the hole and the other through the banana plug in the top of the post.

Any thoughts are much appreciated

Panasonic 65VT60

Panasonic DMP210 Blu ray player

Focal Aria 948 Mains

Focal Aria CC900 Center

Focal Aria 906 Rears

JL Audio E Sub e110

Mcintosh MX121 Processor (soon)

Mcintosh MC8207 amp (soon)

post #6468 of 6502 Old 06-02-2014, 07:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecmess View Post

I have the Aria cc900 center and audyssey crossed it over at 40 hertz. I thought the response was 55 hz. Same for my 906 surrounds.

Manually I would cross them at 60hz.

Should I change them to 60?

Also, I find it sometimes hard to understand dialogue. I'm using an mx121 and mc 8207,

I'm wondering if it's my source, a Panasonic bluray player bd210.

I also I need to upgrade my speaker cables. I have monster right now that are bi wires, so I have one set through the hole and the other through the banana plug in the top of the post.

Any thoughts are much appreciated

I haven't used Audyssey yet on my MX121, mostly because it's the one feature of the 121 that I think they really skimped on and I just don't trust it. Spent some money on room treatment and I'm running without room correction software.

Nevertheless, I do agree that audyssey set your crossover points too low, especially for the CC900. I have been manually setting mine at either 60 or 80 hz and both sound good. Right now I have my Aria 948's at 40hz and the CC900 at 60hz. I would change them if I were you.

My current SACD list
post #6469 of 6502 Old 06-02-2014, 08:05 AM

Thanks. I ran it to see if there was a significant difference and I could not hear one. It sounded a little different, but I can't say better. It actually calls more attention to my subwoofer vs. when it's off.

And those test tones make me cringe, waiting for speaker damage.

Panasonic 65VT60

Focal Aria 948 Mains

Focal Aria CC900 Center

Focal Aria 906 Rears

JL Audio E Sub e110

post #6470 of 6502 Old 06-02-2014, 08:46 PM

I reset my channel levels with my sound meter and set the crossover for the center and surrounds at 60 hz. I turned off audyssey as well. The sound is much better IMO.
scirica likes this.

Panasonic 65VT60

Focal Aria 948 Mains

Focal Aria CC900 Center

Focal Aria 906 Rears

JL Audio E Sub e110

post #6471 of 6502 Old 06-03-2014, 11:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecmess View Post

I reset my channel levels with my sound meter and set the crossover for the center and surrounds at 60 hz. I turned off audyssey as well. The sound is much better IMO.

I don't know this to be a fact, but I seem to remember someone saying that our version of Audyssey in the 121 does more adjustments in the higher frequencies than other room correction software. I prefer my room correction software to focus on bass management and leave the highs alone. Sitting here working in my dining room, next to the living room with the stereo. Sounds great without Audyssey!

My current SACD list
post #6472 of 6502 Old 06-03-2014, 12:58 PM

Liked: 12
I brought home a pair of Focal Aria 926s on demo after comparing them with a pair of Electra 1038Be Low Luster. When I compared the two I found the 1038Be to be much less enjoyable than I remember from a couple years ago when I heard a 1028Be. It was very dull and lifeless like a Wilson. It was not as "natural" sounding as I remember. I was really disappointed. However, the Aria was much more "fun" to listen to and when considering the costs involved, I am now setting my sights on the Aria 936. When I compared the 1038Be and Aria 926, the front end was a brand new (literally taken out of the box that morning) VTL IT-85 and Luxman 550AX. The DAC involved was a Chord Chordette.

I took the 926 home to make sure it would be voiced right with my Oppo BDP-105 as a pre-amp/DAC and an Anthem PVA-7 power amp. The PVA-7 has great specs but I've always felt that it was a little bit goofy. Much to my delight, the Aria 926 pairs beautifully with this front end. It's well enough to let me dive into a 936 with great confidence for awhile until I can obtain a proper separates setup, or an integrated amp. The highs and mid-range are crystal clear with an almost electrostatic-like transparency and detail. They are everything I've been searching for at a price that I can actually afford.

So, once I sell all of my other stuff I'll be down sizing to a true stereo setup with a pair of Aria 936s. cool.gif The center channel is such a reasonable price I might spring for it as well.
post #6473 of 6502 Old 06-03-2014, 01:00 PM

Yes there is a pretty extensive write up on how 32 corrects that issue with focusing on bass and not treble. I'll see if i can find the link

Panasonic 65VT60

Focal Aria 948 Mains

Focal Aria CC900 Center

Focal Aria 906 Rears

JL Audio E Sub e110

post #6474 of 6502 Old 06-03-2014, 10:18 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg121986 View Post

I brought home a pair of Focal Aria 926s on demo after comparing them with a pair of Electra 1038Be Low Luster. When I compared the two I found the 1038Be to be much less enjoyable than I remember from a couple years ago when I heard a 1028Be. It was very dull and lifeless like a Wilson. It was not as "natural" sounding as I remember. I was really disappointed. However, the Aria was much more "fun" to listen to and when considering the costs involved, I am now setting my sights on the Aria 936. When I compared the 1038Be and Aria 926, the front end was a brand new (literally taken out of the box that morning) VTL IT-85 and Luxman 550AX. The DAC involved was a Chord Chordette.

I took the 926 home to make sure it would be voiced right with my Oppo BDP-105 as a pre-amp/DAC and an Anthem PVA-7 power amp. The PVA-7 has great specs but I've always felt that it was a little bit goofy. Much to my delight, the Aria 926 pairs beautifully with this front end. It's well enough to let me dive into a 936 with great confidence for awhile until I can obtain a proper separates setup, or an integrated amp. The highs and mid-range are crystal clear with an almost electrostatic-like transparency and detail. They are everything I've been searching for at a price that I can actually afford.

So, once I sell all of my other stuff I'll be down sizing to a true stereo setup with a pair of Aria 936s. cool.gif The center channel is such a reasonable price I might spring for it as well.

This is great to hear. I'm picking up an Anthem MRX 710 paired with some Focal Aria 926's this weekend. I was a little concerned with the low impedance dip of these Speakers coupled with the power rating of the Anthem (120W at 2 channels and 8ohm), but it looks like the PVA-7 would be similar. Only difference is it's rated at 4 and 2 ohms. Will also be getting the center channel and rears later on, but will most likely get something like an Anthem MCA 20 to power the fronts.

post #6475 of 6502 Old 06-04-2014, 07:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg121986 View Post

Good stuff on the Aria's. It does sound like they are great speakers if they "beat" out the 1028's and 1038's. If you are going back to mainly a 2ch setup, please let us know what equipment you eventually end up with. But it sounds like you found the ones for you, which is always a great thing smile.gif.

My System

post #6476 of 6502 Old 06-04-2014, 01:06 PM

Liked: 12
I wouldn't say the Aria beats the Electra. The Aria is more forward on the vocals which I really like. The Electra is a precision straight-edge across the entire spectrum. This to my ears sounds a bit lifeless and dull. It probably requires a bit more attention to matching it with a proper amplifier that will jive with its character. I was listening to the Electra and Aria on a mid-range integrated amplifier but I'd be willing to bet the Electra would have sounded much better on the VTL MB450III monoblocks, but they had not been unboxed yet. I am in the camp and a very firm believer that speakers, amps, and DACs sound different. So anyone who disagrees may take my experience with a grain of salt. Also, I don't always listen to incredible "audiophile" recordings. Often I listen to crappy recordings of music that I really like. So, the coloration of sound provided by the Aria fits my needs a bit more than the absolute revealing nature of the Electra. A crappy recording sounds absolutely crappy on the Electra. However, the Aria still lets its own character meld with that of the crappy recording making the experience a bit more enjoyable.
post #6477 of 6502 Old 06-05-2014, 11:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Got you Greg. You like the presentation of the Aria more then the Electra. I can understand that. I don't mind it (forward) either to be honest. The older 926's were more forward then then the 927's that I had and the 1027's I have now. I almost bought the 926's but I learned that they were coming out with the 927's so I figured they could not be bad so I got them instead. But I think I can imagine what you mean by more forward. I think I found a pretty good match with the 1027's and Bryston amps. I don't listen to audiophile stuff all the time. In fact, most of my music would probably be anti-audiophile. All recordings don't sound awesome but it's rarely to the point of not being able to listen to it. I happen to like the vocal presentation of the 1027's. But I am sure that I would not say that I disliked the Aria's if I heard them. That's what makes audio so great. BTW, I am also in the camp that amps, dacs, etc can sound different. Although that is a touchy subject around these parts wink.gif. And it's pretty rare to hear someone say that they like coloration of a certain type when they listen to music. I am glad you found a set a speakers that really meet your needs. You mentioned that you have Anthem now and that VTL was available to you as an option. Do you have any idea what separates or integrated system you are looking at.

I have an amp story that was a revelation to me but I won't put it here because of the nature of the story and the fact that this is a Focal thread. Please let us know what you finally end up with as your front end.

My System

post #6478 of 6502 Old 06-05-2014, 11:40 AM

Hi to all of you Focal lovers ! this is my first post on this forum ! I have listened to the aria 926 and i really liked the sound - they beat MA BX6, dali mentor 5,dali ikon range, klipsh rf 82 II in my opinion and according to my taste ! I am planning on buying them plus a center of the range , BUT there is a post I read, which had me confused ! Here  it is  quoted :

" If your front speakers have 24db/octave slopes to get the sound clean, and your center channel has an 18db/octave slop (because it looks like a d'appolito on its side, and everyone knows 18db works best in d'appolito configurations), and your rear channels have a first-order crossover (most do because it costs less, and companies know that no-one wants to pay much for surround channels because they don't do much), the result is that you end up with a fundamental phase problem that guarantees the system will never "work" no matter how carefully you position the speakers or play around with your receiver's controls.

and you will find that we say you should not mix speakers from the cobalt range with those from the chorus range in the same system and expect a good result. but if you mix speakers from within one of our ranges, you will be amazed. put any five chorus models in a system and it will work straight away. why? because all chorus models have the same tweeter, the same midrange, the same crossover point and the same filter slopes."

I will be using them for home theater and music -60/40 .I am confused because of the different crossovers of the 926 , the center and the 906 for the back. At the begining I am planning to use as back left and right my old sony bookshelf speaker .

The chorus 800 range have equal crossovers at 3000 Hz, but the aria range does not .Are they going to sound good, homogeneous in a home  theater system?  Please explain this to me ? 

post #6479 of 6502 Old 06-05-2014, 08:32 PM

I run aria 948, cc900 and 906 for rears and it sounds fantastic. I cross the 948 at 40hz for theater and the center and surrounds at 60hz via bass management from mcintosh mx121.
scirica likes this.

Panasonic 65VT60

Focal Aria 948 Mains

Focal Aria CC900 Center

Focal Aria 906 Rears

JL Audio E Sub e110

post #6480 of 6502 Old 06-05-2014, 08:59 PM

I am talking about the crossovers in the speakers between the tweeters and the midrange driver .

Reply Speakers

Tags
Focal , Focal 705v , Focal Chorus 836 V , Focal 716v Floor Standing Speakers , Focal 706v Chorus Loudspeakers , Focal Chorus 726v Floorstanding Speaker Light Walnut
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page