Focal - JM Lab Owner's Thread - Page 230 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #6871 of 6871 Old Today, 05:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by myap2328 View Post
Hey All,

I am a proud owner of a Balanced Audio Technology VK-3000se integrated amplifier and I recently auditioned the Aria 948s with them and I found it awesome, and hence I might be acquiring a pair but then know Im looking at the 1038s. 1028 is out because I prefer larger speaker as I have many damping materials like clothes curtains and couch that really eat the bass up before it even gets to me...

Any opinions? Source is computer or Rega rp1 into a schiit Gungnir and Lehmann black cube linear respectively. After this wld be a TT upgrade to michell or clearaudio
See my post above. I think the Aria 948's are a fantastic speaker at a great price point. As soon as I hooked up the 1038's I realized how good that Be tweeter is. Vocals became more "real" and cymbal decay just floated away. If you can swing it, I'd go with the 1038's, unless you want to buy my Arias!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Focal , Focal 705v , Focal 706v Chorus Loudspeakers , Focal 716v Floor Standing Speakers , focal aria , Focal Chorus 726v Floorstanding Speaker Light Walnut , Focal Chorus 836 V , focal electra
Gear in this thread - 726v by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page