Focal - JM Lab Owner's Thread - Page 242 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 125Likes
post #7231 of 7231 Unread 08-12-2016, 07:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francky View Post
Simaudio is a great match with Focal speakers, Cambridge audio not so much. I dont have any experience with the other brands you mentionned. Of course this is my personal taste and not the end of all things...
I now have the Simaudio 100D installed in that setup now & as expected it does seem to be a good match (so I'll keep the 250i on the list). I actually heard the 906's with the Cambridge CXA60 at a dealer, it was just a quick listen (not what I was there for but was interested in hearing the combo) but I was actually pretty impressed with the sound. Guess a more extended listen would be in order, but it sounded pretty good at the time (nice & smooth, no harshness or sounding too forward). They were using the Cambridge CXN streamer as the source.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Focal , Focal 705v , Focal 706v Chorus Loudspeakers , Focal 716v Floor Standing Speakers , focal aria , focal aria 936 , Focal Chorus 726v Floorstanding Speaker Light Walnut , Focal Chorus 836 V , focal electra
Gear in this thread