Revel Owners Thread - Page 294 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 510Likes
post #8791 of 8792 Unread Today, 02:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoysiaman View Post
Side note, shout out to John for a great buying experience and handling daily texts and calls from me. ...I'd certainly recommend him. Thanks JS
Congratulations, Zoysiaman!
F208's measurements speak for themselves: These are amazing speakers. And excellent value for money as well.
They look designwise great in your room, too.
Thumbs up for JS as well for contributing to more people exploring the amazing Revel speakers.
John Schuermann likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8792 of 8792 Unread Today, 08:55 PM
wse
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1766 Post(s)
Liked: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoysiaman View Post
Wow!!! My speakers came today after a rough experience with shipping. Multiple delays but I walked outside this morning and thought my wife had ordered 2 refrigerators. These F208's are massive!! I'm hoping I become accustomed to them over time. I'm still in the shock and awe stage. I may have a hernia trying to get those things upstairs.

Sadly I couldn't set them up. I'm headed on vacation so I'll have to wait 8 days. Fortunately I'll have something to look forward to on the drive home.

I know the saying, Happy Wife Happy Life. What's the saying for this???

She was NOT excited about the size of them. I probably should have gone with the 206's. But I suppose it will be worth it when those bad boys start singing.

Side note, shout out to John for a great buying experience and handling daily texts and calls from me. The shipping delay was a nightmare but he was a lifesaver through the whole process. I'd certainly recommend him. Thanks JS
She does not look happy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Revel