Infinity Primus Owner's Thread - Page 7 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #181 of 3966 Old 10-23-2006, 11:59 AM
Member
 
hbehrman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Tebo View Post

I had considered the same thing hbehrman is doing, buying the Beta C360 center to go with my 250s. I ended up following the advice on this board and going with the primus C25 instead though. I suppose if you plan on upgrading the fronts to Betas anyway it was probably a good idea. How does it sound now with the mixed front? I would guess that the C360 might be a bit overpowering compared to the 150s, but who knows.


I saw Heart on Soundstage in HD on Saturday night and it sounded friggin' incredible. Of course it sounded bright, but a lot was acoustic guitar which lent itself to that. Best sound I have heard yet. I should note that this was Dolby Surround 3 Stereo mode (i.e. analog), digital must be beyond my comprehension at this point. Can't wait to get floorstanders to fill in the low end.
hbehrman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 3966 Old 10-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Member
 
Gigapod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGB21 View Post

Please let us know how they compare. I wonder if the midrange speaker and higher crossover improves the top end also.

Here are a few first impressions, FWIW :

- The 360's are much heavier and bulkier compared to the 250's. Hence lower W.A.F. for the 360's.

- They have a strong family resemblance. Actually they look the same, the 360's just look like 250's on steroids. The finish is exactly the same, the five-way binding posts are the same too.

- Sound: I haven't had the time to do a lot of comparative listening, but one thing is obvious, the 360's are louder/slightly more efficient than the 250's across the board, over the entire spectrum. I was wondering about the midrange too, but actually the two-way 250's and the three-way 360's sound almost the same to me, same tonality. I know that's rather vague, I expect to be able to pinpoint more differences between the 360's and 250's by listening to more recordings from different sources and at different volume levels.

Short version: they sound the same, but the 360's are louder. For a smaller room, the 250's are fine, for a bigger room, the choice would be the 360's.

My next buy will be the center speaker, obviously the Primus C25 is the one I have in mind.
Gigapod is offline  
post #183 of 3966 Old 10-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Senior Member
 
gab2409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I LOVE the c25. I think my favorite thing about my system is finally having adequate rears(the 150's)
gab2409 is offline  
post #184 of 3966 Old 10-25-2006, 10:22 PM
Senior Member
 
throwback559's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just ordered

the 360's ($380 pr at Crutchfield)
C25 ($120)
150's ($102 pr)

now I just need a SUB ? I think the PS12 might be 2 big for my room

any suggestions ?
throwback559 is offline  
post #185 of 3966 Old 10-26-2006, 05:20 AM
Senior Member
 
gab2409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
budget?
gab2409 is offline  
post #186 of 3966 Old 10-26-2006, 05:20 AM
Senior Member
 
gab2409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
and what is your ht/movie mix?
gab2409 is offline  
post #187 of 3966 Old 10-26-2006, 05:37 PM
Senior Member
 
throwback559's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I say under $350 shipped , but the size of the box is a big thing.

I mainly watch SPorts , SPorts, Movies on the HDA1 and Listen to alot of Rap and Hip-Hop
throwback559 is offline  
post #188 of 3966 Old 10-26-2006, 06:22 PM
Senior Member
 
gab2409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
depending on how much you want to spend. haven't heard any of these, but this is what I was thinking for my own research.

~200-230 shipped: bic h100
~350: hsu has a sub for 299 + shipping

I tried the infinity ps10, and I personally didn't care for it. I'm going to try the ps12. if you got the speakers from crutchfield, they can usually make you a deal on the sub. I'd call and see what they can do.
gab2409 is offline  
post #189 of 3966 Old 10-26-2006, 10:49 PM
Newbie
 
tengzh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anybody have experience with Onkyo TX SR604 with Infinity speakers? I have ordered 2x 250, 2x 160, 1 TSS center 1000, and PS-12. and is looking for a receiver around $350.
tengzh is offline  
post #190 of 3966 Old 10-26-2006, 11:37 PM
Senior Member
 
throwback559's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gab2409 View Post

depending on how much you want to spend. haven't heard any of these, but this is what I was thinking for my own research.

~200-230 shipped: bic h100
~350: hsu has a sub for 299 + shipping

I tried the infinity ps10, and I personally didn't care for it. I'm going to try the ps12. if you got the speakers from crutchfield, they can usually make you a deal on the sub. I'd call and see what they can do.

what do you mean give deals at crutchfield ?

Yur sying i could have got a better deal on my 360's and c25 at crutchfield if I called ?


well I do want the ps12 or 10 they are $299 and $350 at crutchfield

and you can get $20 off from a Promtional code

you think they can give me a better deal
throwback559 is offline  
post #191 of 3966 Old 10-27-2006, 05:24 AM
Senior Member
 
gab2409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
^^I have that combo(with the c25) with the 602. I love that receiver, but I am an onkyo fanboy. why did you go with that center over the c25?

^I'm not sure...I called to ask about a package deal, and they did knock a little off, but I don't know that it was more than $20. just call and ask. I got mine in a package deal, but my thoughts are, if you spend 350, you may have better options.
gab2409 is offline  
post #192 of 3966 Old 10-28-2006, 01:21 AM
Senior Member
 
mltv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback559 View Post

I just ordered

the 360's ($380 pr at Crutchfield)
C25 ($120)
150's ($102 pr)

now I just need a SUB ? I think the PS12 might be 2 big for my room

any suggestions ?

With those 360's you might not need a sub, but if you are going to buy one I highly recommend the PS 12. No such thing as too big for the room, you can always dial it down.
mltv is offline  
post #193 of 3966 Old 10-28-2006, 01:30 AM
Senior Member
 
mltv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tengzh View Post

Anybody have experience with Onkyo TX SR604 with Infinity speakers? I have ordered 2x 250, 2x 160, 1 TSS center 1000, and PS-12. and is looking for a receiver around $350.

If you want a good receiver to go with the Primus look at a the Pioneers. I have the 1015 and it cost less than $350. The auto calibration on the Pioneer receivers is well worth the money, you will not be disappointed.
mltv is offline  
post #194 of 3966 Old 10-28-2006, 07:16 AM
Newbie
 
CGB21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigapod View Post

Here are a few first impressions, FWIW :

- The 360's are much heavier and bulkier compared to the 250's. Hence lower W.A.F. for the 360's.

- They have a strong family resemblance. Actually they look the same, the 360's just look like 250's on steroids. The finish is exactly the same, the five-way binding posts are the same too.

- Sound: I haven't had the time to do a lot of comparative listening, but one thing is obvious, the 360's are louder/slightly more efficient than the 250's across the board, over the entire spectrum. I was wondering about the midrange too, but actually the two-way 250's and the three-way 360's sound almost the same to me, same tonality. I know that's rather vague, I expect to be able to pinpoint more differences between the 360's and 250's by listening to more recordings from different sources and at different volume levels.

Short version: they sound the same, but the 360's are louder. For a smaller room, the 250's are fine, for a bigger room, the choice would be the 360's.

My next buy will be the center speaker, obviously the Primus C25 is the one I have in mind.

Thanks for the info. Thats interesting. If your amp has a speakers A & B switch, and the speakers are roughly in the same place, and someone can switch and adjusts the volume for you, that would be the best way to compare. I would think the increased base extention should be noticeable, if not also the midrange. I remember reading a Sterophile post suggesting to put spikes on the bottom of the 360's to help prevent any slight bass resonance if used on a rug.
CGB21 is offline  
post #195 of 3966 Old 10-28-2006, 07:32 AM
Member
 
Gigapod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mltv View Post

If you want a good receiver to go with the Primus look at a the Pioneers. I have the 1015 and it cost less than $350. The auto calibration on the Pioneer receivers is well worth the money, you will not be disappointed.

I agree. I have the Pioneer VSX-816 (7x100W) driving the Primus 360's (main) and 250's (surround). The Primus are relatively efficient and the Pioneer drives them effortlessly, getting barely warm even after many hours playing at reasonable levels. The auto-calibration feature is quite neat and the remote is very complete, although it does take a while to learn how to use the wealth of features available on the Pioneer.

Neither the Pioneer nor the Primus are "audiophile-standard" components but I think both brands provide good value. For example, the Pioneer receiver's front panel and buttons are plastic, and the Infinity Primus speakers are finished in "wood grain" vynil. Does that have any effect on how they sound? No.

Reviews:
  1. Pioneer VSX-816-K/S (7x100W): check the digitaltrends review.
  2. Pioneer VSX-1016TXV (7x120W, THX2, HDMI): there's a review on CNET.
Gigapod is offline  
post #196 of 3966 Old 10-28-2006, 07:36 AM
Newbie
 
CGB21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback559 View Post

I just ordered

the 360's ($380 pr at Crutchfield)
C25 ($120)
150's ($102 pr)

now I just need a SUB ? I think the PS12 might be 2 big for my room

any suggestions ?

I bought the PS10 because it is smaller than the PS12, and a surround sound installer told me that it had tighter base. I don't think any single subwoofer is going to give earth shattering base for movies without distortion. I would get the PS12 if you like more base, and don't mind the size. I would get PS-10 if you want to fill in the base more naturally without really noticing it. You may want to reseach other subwoofers - some might be better deals - and any tonal difference may not be noticeable in a subwoofer? I bought the Infinity so that all the speakers looked the same.
CGB21 is offline  
post #197 of 3966 Old 10-28-2006, 07:52 AM
Member
 
Gigapod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGB21 View Post

Thanks for the info. Thats interesting. If your amp has a speakers A & B switch, and the speakers are roughly in the same place, and someone can switch and adjusts the volume for you, that would be the best way to compare. I would think the increased base extention should be noticeable, if not also the midrange. I remember reading a Sterophile post suggesting to put spikes on the bottom of the 360's to help prevent any slight bass resonance if used on a rug.

Yes, I'll definitely try the A/B switching and volume adjustments to get a better idea of how they compare. I have a wooden floor so spikes are a no-no here at home, but the Primus' rubber feet seem to do a good job absorbing resonances.

What I did find out in the last two days is that speaker placement and orientation are surprisingly critical. Both the 250's and the 360's sound much better (to me, at least) if I place them a few inches (6~10") from the wall, and slightly turned inwards.
Gigapod is offline  
post #198 of 3966 Old 10-29-2006, 03:50 PM
Newbie
 
tengzh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigapod View Post

I agree. I have the Pioneer VSX-816 (7x100W) driving the Primus 360's (main) and 250's (surround). The Primus are relatively efficient and the Pioneer drives them effortlessly, getting barely warm even after many hours playing at reasonable levels. The auto-calibration feature is quite neat and the remote is very complete, although it does take a while to learn how to use the wealth of features available on the Pioneer.

Neither the Pioneer nor the Primus are "audiophile-standard" components but I think both brands provide good value. For example, the Pioneer receiver's front panel and buttons are plastic, and the Infinity Primus speakers are finished in "wood grain" vynil. Does that have any effect on how they sound? No.

Reviews:
  1. Pioneer VSX-816-K/S (7x100W): check the digitaltrends review.
  2. Pioneer VSX-1016TXV (7x120W, THX2, HDMI): there's a review on CNET.


Thanks for the recommendation. I got the VSX 1016 at Amazon for $374 with free shipping. Although it's not in stock right now, I purchased from them because Amazon is an authorized dealer. Hope they will get the unit very soon. I guess other merchants in Amazon market place can't be considered as authorized dealer.
tengzh is offline  
post #199 of 3966 Old 10-29-2006, 04:48 PM
axs
AVS Special Member
 
axs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,052
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tengzh View Post

I guess other merchants in Amazon market place can't be considered as authorized dealer.

You may be right about that. However, there are many other retailers, who also sell product using Amazon (J&R, one call etc.) who are authorized dealers too.

I always call manufacturer and check with them if Amazon (or any one else I am considering a purchase from) is an authorized dealer or not. Many manufacturers also have this info on their web site.
axs is offline  
post #200 of 3966 Old 10-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Newbie
 
CGB21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigapod View Post

Yes, I'll definitely try the A/B switching and volume adjustments to get a better idea of how they compare. I have a wooden floor so spikes are a no-no here at home, but the Primus' rubber feet seem to do a good job absorbing resonances.

What I did find out in the last two days is that speaker placement and orientation are surprisingly critical. Both the 250's and the 360's sound much better (to me, at least) if I place them a few inches (6~10") from the wall, and slightly turned inwards.

I also found that towing in my 250's slightly created a better sound image.
CGB21 is offline  
post #201 of 3966 Old 11-01-2006, 01:20 AM
Senior Member
 
throwback559's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I need speaker wire for my infinity Primus setup and i dont know what to get any advice ?
throwback559 is offline  
post #202 of 3966 Old 11-01-2006, 05:59 AM
axs
AVS Special Member
 
axs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,052
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback559 View Post

I need speaker wire for my infinity Primus setup and i dont know what to get any advice ?

Just replied to your question in another thread, but here it is again

I use 16 gauge speaker wire bought from Radioshack, but monoprice, BlueJeanCable, Home Depot etc., anything is fine so long as you use appropriate wire gauge for the length of cable you need.

Check out your speaker's impedance rating (Primus series is 8ohm) and figure out the length of cable needed for your longest run and then use the wire table in the link (roger russell) posted below to find out what gauge will work best for you.

http://www.roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm#wiretable
axs is offline  
post #203 of 3966 Old 11-01-2006, 07:21 AM
Member
 
Gigapod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback559 View Post

I need speaker wire for my infinity Primus setup and i dont know what to get any advice ?

The advice from axs is very, very good. If you are willing to do some math, you can also calculate the resistance of your cables if you know the approximate cross-section of the wire using the formula :

R = (k x l) / s

where R = resistance of your run of cable, k is the specific resistance (in Ohms at a temperature of 20 C), a constant that depends on the metal used (copper : 0.017, silver 0.016), l is the total length of the wire in meters (multiply by 2 for speaker cables of any given length), and s is the cross-section (in mm2).

An example :

16-gauge copper cable (1.5 mm2), 30-feet (approx. 10 meters) speaker cable length =>
R = 2 x 10 x 0.017 / 1.5 = 0.23 Ohms

Since 0.23 Ohms is approximately 3% of the 8 Ohms speaker impedance of the Primus, it will not change in any significant way the sound from your speakers.

If using silver wire you would get R = 0.21 Ohms, which just shows that silver speaker cable is not worth the extra cost, imho.
Gigapod is offline  
post #204 of 3966 Old 11-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Senior Member
 
throwback559's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by axs View Post

Just replied to your question in another thread, but here it is again

I use 16 gauge speaker wire bought from Radioshack, but monoprice, BlueJeanCable, Home Depot etc., anything is fine so long as you use appropriate wire gauge for the length of cable you need.

Check out your speaker's impedance rating (Primus series is 8ohm) and figure out the length of cable needed for your longest run and then use the wire table in the link (roger russell) posted below to find out what gauge will work best for you.

http://www.roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm#wiretable

Thanks

Is this fine?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1051384702997
throwback559 is offline  
post #205 of 3966 Old 11-01-2006, 09:44 PM
axs
AVS Special Member
 
axs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,052
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback559 View Post

Thanks

Is this fine?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1051384702997

It depends. What is your longest run for a speaker?

You can save some money on even these if you check out your local radioshack. I got mine for about $11 for 50' spool of 16 gauge speaker wire.
axs is offline  
post #206 of 3966 Old 11-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Member
 
John Titor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hi guys, i have a new home theater and after reading a few pages here im still confused as to what crossover freq to use

i have the primus c25 center, 360s for fronts, ps12 for the sub & 150s for rear (5.1 setup) powered by a onkyo 604 (new HDMI model)

so my understanding is that I should set ALL speakers to small? and the center to 100, the rest to 80? what about the sub? on my receiver I can individually set the crossover on each channel, it ranges from full band to 200, and i think the lowest the sub crossover goes is 80

TIA, trying to get this right
John Titor is offline  
post #207 of 3966 Old 11-01-2006, 10:05 PM
Senior Member
 
mltv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by axs View Post

It depends. What is your longest run for a speaker?

You can save some money on even these if you check out your local radioshack. I got mine for about $11 for 50' spool of 16 gauge speaker wire.

If you have a local Big Lots store in your area, check them out. I picked up 100 feet of 16 gauge wire recently for $5.99 to wire up some speakers in the garage.

I've attached a pic of the package label - which I though was pretty funny. Big Lots sells a lot of stuff cheap - including "Speaker Wipe"
LL
mltv is offline  
post #208 of 3966 Old 11-01-2006, 10:10 PM
axs
AVS Special Member
 
axs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,052
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This is even better deal, unfortunately I don't have any Big Lots in my area.
axs is offline  
post #209 of 3966 Old 11-02-2006, 02:20 AM
Member
 
Gigapod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Titor View Post

hi guys, i have a new home theater and after reading a few pages here im still confused as to what crossover freq to use

i have the primus c25 center, 360s for fronts, ps12 for the sub & 150s for rear (5.1 setup) powered by a onkyo 604 (new HDMI model)

so my understanding is that I should set ALL speakers to small? and the center to 100, the rest to 80? what about the sub? on my receiver I can individually set the crossover on each channel, it ranges from full band to 200, and i think the lowest the sub crossover goes is 80

TIA, trying to get this right

Hi,

That's a rather nice speaker setup you have there! The following is as far as I understand, so somebody please correct me if I am wrong :

1) You should always try to set the crossover frequencies to the subwoofer as low as possible. So all your speakers should be set to SMALL on the receiver, as you have done already.

2) The 360's (front) are fine down to 50 Hz, so set them to 60 Hz crossover on your receiver.

3) The 150's (surround) should be OK crossing at 80 Hz.

4) The C25 (center) should be OK crossing at 80 Hz too, although I guess 100 Hz is acceptable.

5) Set the low-pass filter on the subwoofer itself to a frequency slightly above the highest one set above, so 85~105 Hz depending on how you set the C25.

6) Test with a few movies with different sound tracks. Your own ears are the judge, in the end.
Gigapod is offline  
post #210 of 3966 Old 11-02-2006, 05:23 AM
Member
 
Cowboy420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Stephens City, Virginia
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mltv View Post

If you have a local Big Lots store in your area, check them out. I picked up 100 feet of 16 gauge wire recently for $5.99 to wire up some speakers in the garage.

I've attached a pic of the package label - which I though was pretty funny. Big Lots sells a lot of stuff cheap - including "Speaker Wipe"


LOL!!! Nice find...
Cowboy420 is offline  
Reply Speakers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off