KEF Owners Thread - Page 10 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #271 of 6982 Old 06-21-2007, 06:49 PM
Member
 
mlazoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
It's not just the cabinetry, SJHT, the Reference are much better made speakers internally. The current XQs use an aluminum tweeter whereas I believe the Reference series uses the more natural sounding ceramic. I've never heard the Reference series but they must be heaven. When I listened side by side I thought the XQs were a nice step up from the iQs.

Anyone have a time frame for the new XQs? I can't find anything about them online.

I so much appreciate Sivad and Tom's information regarding my receivers. I know this is a speaker section, but may I ask: which receivers and/or amps have others found well matched sonically to their KEFs? I'm looking for flat-to-warm full spectrum sound mostly for jazz and alternative-type music. I can chime in with the observation that the Yamaha RX-V2700 and KEFs are quite bright-sounding, more than the NAD 763.

Marjorie
mlazoff is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #272 of 6982 Old 06-21-2007, 07:37 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
sivadselim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CO
Posts: 16,085
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlazoff View Post

............ whereas I believe the Reference series uses the more natural sounding ceramic.

I think you are mistaken.

"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it."
sivadselim is offline  
post #273 of 6982 Old 06-21-2007, 07:54 PM
AVS Special Member
 
SJHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,927
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobester View Post

SJ
I wish there was a dealer around here that carried those. I would really like to hear them. I would like to be able to compare them to the Reference series I have. Them again, maybe it would be better if I don't hear them. What electronics are you using with them? You know, I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures if you get the chance. How about posting a few.

Tom

I'm using Sunfire amplification with my setup. Besides the KEF Reference website, you can check out this video (kind of cheesy, but shows close-ups of the speakers, etc.)

CES 2007 KEF Reference
SJHT is offline  
post #274 of 6982 Old 06-22-2007, 08:39 AM
Member
 
mlazoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivadselim View Post

I think you are mistaken.

What the internal (non-cosmetic) differences between the XQ series and Reference series?
mlazoff is offline  
post #275 of 6982 Old 06-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Advanced Member
 
pal1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 660
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlazoff View Post

What the internal (non-cosmetic) differences between the XQ series and Reference series?

The internal crossover, and the cabinet makeup vs. the reference cabinet, exact same Uni-Q driver

Middle Tennessee & S.W. Florida
www.premieracousticlifestyles.com
see it. hear it. feel it.
Brad Bossman
pal1982 is offline  
post #276 of 6982 Old 06-22-2007, 11:36 AM
Advanced Member
 
pal1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 660
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am pleased to announce that our Tennessee location is approaching completion all that we need to add is some painting and some flooring... I think something that will really stand out is the almost 30 ft. long 18 ft. wide listening room for all you audio fanatics! The listening room will be filled with KEF. Dynaudio, Thiel, Simaudio, Parasound Halo, and Arcam and only the best cabling from StraightWire and MIT! I would like to invite everyone to take a stop in and listen before they make their final decision on speakers and audio components! Just 25 mins out of Nashville, TN.
1696 Fairview Blvd.
Suite 100
Fairview, TN. 37062

Middle Tennessee & S.W. Florida
www.premieracousticlifestyles.com
see it. hear it. feel it.
Brad Bossman
pal1982 is offline  
post #277 of 6982 Old 06-22-2007, 11:48 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
sivadselim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CO
Posts: 16,085
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by pal1982 View Post

I am pleased to announce that our Tennessee location is approaching completion all that we need to add is some painting and some flooring... I think something that will really stand out is the almost 30 ft. long 18 ft. wide listening room for all you audio fanatics! The listening room will be filled with KEF. Dynaudio, Thiel, Simaudio, Parasound Halo, and Arcam and only the best cabling from StraightWire and MIT! I would like to invite everyone to take a stop in and listen before they make their final decision on speakers and audio components! Just 25 mins out of Nashville, TN.
1696 Fairview Blvd.
Suite 100
Fairview, TN. 37062

hiring?

"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it."
sivadselim is offline  
post #278 of 6982 Old 06-22-2007, 12:06 PM
Advanced Member
 
pal1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 660
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
lol... hmmm got a resume' lol? Cause i am sure you HATE selling high end A/V... lol.
honestly to soon to tell, my dad is going to be running th TN. store will have to talk with him about it, but resume's are welcome

Middle Tennessee & S.W. Florida
www.premieracousticlifestyles.com
see it. hear it. feel it.
Brad Bossman
pal1982 is offline  
post #279 of 6982 Old 06-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Senior Member
 
shazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 496
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm a little embarrassed to ask this simple question in the midst of all this sophisticated discussion ... but may I get a recommendation on speaker wire for the KHT-3005 series speakers? I thought I read somewhere to use 16 gauge because it was difficult to "thread" the wire into the stands, but not sure.

Decided to go with the KHT-3005 set for now as my "starter" speakers. I'll move these to the den once we finish remodelling and I'm ready for a more permanent speaker setup. Also picked up the Onkyo 605 receiver.
shazza is offline  
post #280 of 6982 Old 06-22-2007, 03:07 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
sivadselim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CO
Posts: 16,085
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by shazza View Post

I'm a little embarrassed to ask this simple question in the midst of all this sophisticated discussion ... but may I get a recommendation on speaker wire for the KHT-3005 series speakers? I thought I read somewhere to use 16 gauge because it was difficult to "thread" the wire into the stands, but not sure.

Decided to go with the KHT-3005 set for now as my "starter" speakers. I'll move these to the den once we finish remodelling and I'm ready for a more permanent speaker setup. Also picked up the Onkyo 605 receiver.

If theading it into the stand is a concern, then get the largest gauge you can get that will still thread through the stand. Right?

"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it."
sivadselim is offline  
post #281 of 6982 Old 06-23-2007, 04:22 PM
Senior Member
 
speeeedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: las vegas
Posts: 393
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHT View Post

I'm using Sunfire amplification with my setup. Besides the KEF Reference website, you can check out this video (kind of cheesy, but shows close-ups of the speakers, etc.)

CES 2007 KEF Reference

Could you post some pics of your setup. I have the 205s and am curious to see how a fellow Kef reference owner has his equipment setup.
speeeedy is offline  
post #282 of 6982 Old 06-23-2007, 05:07 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
sivadselim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CO
Posts: 16,085
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHT View Post

........................ you can check out this video (kind of cheesy, but shows close-ups of the speakers, etc.)

CES 2007 KEF Reference

Jeez. That guy doesn't really have much (if anything) to say, does he? Is that what CES is like?


"Our ummm............. ummm................ ummm............ ummm............. main technology, UniQ"

"Very, very high-end............. ummm............ array"

"Ummm............... very, very,.......umm................ very well........... umm........... mechanically and acoustically engineered"

"Even better dispersion. It goes way up to 60kHz."


I want his job!

"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it."
sivadselim is offline  
post #283 of 6982 Old 06-23-2007, 07:25 PM
AVS Special Member
 
SJHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,927
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivadselim View Post

Jeez. That guy doesn't really have much (if anything) to say, does he? Is that what CES is like?


"Our ummm............. ummm................ ummm............ ummm............. main technology, UniQ"

"Very, very high-end............. ummm............ array"

"Ummm............... very, very,.......umm................ very well........... umm........... mechanically and acoustically engineered"

"Even better dispersion. It goes way up to 60kHz."


I want his job!

I have to agree. Also, the car analogy was just plain stupid....
SJHT is offline  
post #284 of 6982 Old 06-24-2007, 04:22 PM
Senior Member
 
shazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 496
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just reporting back that I received my KHT-3005 speaker set. So far, just have the Center and Fronts hooked up - obviously a great improvement over the TV-only sound output (guess most anything would be), but I'm impressed with these speakers. The stands for the surrounds arrive next week, so more fun stuff to check out.

Appreciate all the details provided from this thread ... it's what turned me on to the KEF speakers, as I'd not heard of them before. The piano black enclosures also go nicely with my Samsung TV (not that I'd ever be shallow enough to buy speakers just cause they look pretty )
shazza is offline  
post #285 of 6982 Old 06-25-2007, 07:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Tobester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 220
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivadselim View Post

Jeez. That guy doesn't really have much (if anything) to say, does he? Is that what CES is like?


"Our ummm............. ummm................ ummm............ ummm............. main technology, UniQ"

"Very, very high-end............. ummm............ array"

"Ummm............... very, very,.......umm................ very well........... umm........... mechanically and acoustically engineered"

"Even better dispersion. It goes way up to 60kHz."


I want his job!

High end speakers, low end pitch job. I have heard better at BB. Looks like someone shoved him out there on a monents notice. But the speakers are good eye candy.
Tobester is offline  
post #286 of 6982 Old 06-29-2007, 01:58 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Deathwish238's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,081
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I'm currently running my KHT2005.2s off of a Denon AVR-3805(120w x 7). It sounds great, however I'm wondering how much better if it all they would sound running off an amp? Something like an Outlaw 7125(125W x 7) or an Emotiva LPA-1 for example?


Deathwish238 is offline  
post #287 of 6982 Old 06-29-2007, 02:40 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
sivadselim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CO
Posts: 16,085
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwish238 View Post

I'm currently running my KHT2005.2s off of a Denon AVR-3805(120w x 7). It sounds great, however I'm wondering how much better if it all they would sound running off an amp? Something like an Outlaw 7125(125W x 7) or an Emotiva LPA-1 for example?

Ummm............................

Honestly, with those speakers, it wouldn't sound too much different. You'd be better served by buying some speakers that are higher up in the KEF line-up; like the iQ series.

"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it."
sivadselim is offline  
post #288 of 6982 Old 06-30-2007, 01:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Deathwish238's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,081
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Cool, but unfortunately I'm not a big fan of KEF's higher end speakers...I was quite dissapointed


Deathwish238 is offline  
post #289 of 6982 Old 06-30-2007, 09:52 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
sivadselim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CO
Posts: 16,085
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwish238 View Post

Cool, but unfortunately I'm not a big fan of KEF's higher end speakers...I was quite dissapointed

Not sure what you call "higher-end". The iQ series is their lowest "standard" speaker line. Above that is the XQ series folowed by their Reference line.

I guarantee you that 5 iQ1s would outperform your 5 satellites. Of course, you'd probably want to replace the sub, too.

"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it."
sivadselim is offline  
post #290 of 6982 Old 06-30-2007, 02:08 PM
Newbie
 
auto_pilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Another KEF owner here...

Let's see...

Fronts: iQ1
Center: iQ2c
Rears: Ci30.2FS/FR

Nice to see so many fellow owners
auto_pilot is offline  
post #291 of 6982 Old 06-30-2007, 03:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
pbarach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,599
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Yet another KEF owner:
Front: Q7's
Center: Q9c
Surrounds Q1
Sub: M&K V75 Mk.II (it was a much better value for the money that the KEF subs that were available when I bought this system).

I'm not that happy with the center; movie dialog often sounds kind of muffled, even when I've used a sound pressure meter and my Denon 3805 receiver's AutoEQ feature. However, I really like the system for 2-channel or SACD surround music.

AT&T U-Verse Northeast Ohio

Denon x4000, Samsung LED TV, B&W 704 mains, two M&K subwoofers, Oppo 103, etc.
pbarach is offline  
post #292 of 6982 Old 06-30-2007, 03:43 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
sivadselim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CO
Posts: 16,085
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarach View Post

I'm not that happy with the center; movie dialog often sounds kind of muffled, even when I've used a sound pressure meter and my Denon 3805 receiver's AutoEQ feature. However, I really like the system for 2-channel or SACD surround music.

Hmmm, before I had my XQs, I had a Q9c with 4 Q1s and I thought it did a good job in that setup.

Have you checked the calibration level manually just to make certain the AutoEQ did a good job?

Where is the Q9c located? Above or below your TV? Is it in a shelf or anything like that? Do you have it aimed at your ear-level at your primary listening spot?

"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it."
sivadselim is offline  
post #293 of 6982 Old 06-30-2007, 09:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
pbarach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 2,599
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivadselim View Post

Hmmm, before I had my XQs, I had a Q9c with 4 Q1s and I thought it did a good job in that setup.

Have you checked the calibration level manually just to make certain the AutoEQ did a good job?

Where is the Q9c located? Above or below your TV? Is it in a shelf or anything like that? Do you have it aimed at your ear-level at your primary listening spot?

The AutoEQ got the level right within 1/2 dB, according to my Radio Shack analog meter.

I have a 42" plamsa on top of a stand, with the center speaker on the shelf below my plasma TV, putting it about 12" below ear level. If it were at ear level, it would be in the middle of my TV picture. the center of the driver extends just foward of the front of the stand, making it equidistant from the sweet spot in front of the plams display. I couldn't find any way to mount the center on top of the TV, and there is no cabinet on top of the TV on which to put it.

The shelf with the center on it is otherwise empty. Any thoughts on whether it might help things if I fill the rest of the shelf with absorbent material, such as blankets?

AT&T U-Verse Northeast Ohio

Denon x4000, Samsung LED TV, B&W 704 mains, two M&K subwoofers, Oppo 103, etc.
pbarach is offline  
post #294 of 6982 Old 07-01-2007, 08:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
SJHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,927
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarach View Post

Yet another KEF owner:
Front: Q7's
Center: Q9c
Surrounds Q1
Sub: M&K V75 Mk.II (it was a much better value for the money that the KEF subs that were available when I bought this system).

I'm not that happy with the center; movie dialog often sounds kind of muffled, even when I've used a sound pressure meter and my Denon 3805 receiver's AutoEQ feature. However, I really like the system for 2-channel or SACD surround music.

You may want to manually increase your center to see if that helps. SJ
SJHT is offline  
post #295 of 6982 Old 07-02-2007, 12:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Deathwish238's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,081
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivadselim View Post

Not sure what you call "higher-end". The iQ series is their lowest "standard" speaker line. Above that is the XQ series folowed by their Reference line.

I guarantee you that 5 iQ1s would outperform your 5 satellites. Of course, you'd probably want to replace the sub, too.

The KHT line is lower end than the rest of the KEF line from what I understand. I've heard a couple different pairs of higher end KEFs...I'm not sure which line they were from but they were a lot more expensive than my KHTs. Yet, I didn't like their sound...plain and simple. I was quite surprised. It was a couple years ago and I have not listened to the newest line

A speaker can be higher quality and be clearer than another...but it doesn't help if someone doesn't like the sound of the speaker. If I recall, I felt like they didn't have enough midbass compared to my KHTs and the other Dali and Epos speakers at the store.


Deathwish238 is offline  
post #296 of 6982 Old 07-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Member
 
deepb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I purchased a set of KEF 3005 speakers a couple weeks ago along with an Onkyo 505 receiver. After getting everything hooked up, I eventually realized that I didn't do enough research on which receiver to buy (Onkyo 505 = no LPCM support), so I went back to return the Onkyo 505 and picked up the Denon 887.

I've had the Denon 887 hooked up for a couple days now, and I'm very pleased with the results. The KEF 3005 speakers are fantastic, especially after a break-in period of about 40-50 hrs. I am still tweaking the settings on the receiver, but for the most part, everything is where (I think) it should be.

I can't say enough about the KEF 3005 speakers - they really set themselves apart from anything else I listened to in that price range. They also look pretty slick with the front covers removed, with the piano-black finish matching my Pioneer plasma.

I would highly recommend both the Denon 887 and the KEF 3005 speakers to anybody who is considering them. The Denon setup process is not very intuitive at first, but after you spend the initial 10 minutes figuring out how to navigate all the menus, it's a piece of cake.

A big thank you to everyone in this forum who indirectly helped me make this decision (through my use of the forum 'Search' button).
deepb is offline  
post #297 of 6982 Old 07-13-2007, 11:25 AM
Senior Member
 
speeeedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: las vegas
Posts: 393
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Cool, glad to see that you like them. It seems alot of people have some really good things to say about the 3005s.
speeeedy is offline  
post #298 of 6982 Old 07-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Samaritano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 499
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwish238 View Post

The KHT line is lower end than the rest of the KEF line from what I understand. I've heard a couple different pairs of higher end KEFs...I'm not sure which line they were from but they were a lot more expensive than my KHTs. Yet, I didn't like their sound...plain and simple. I was quite surprised. It was a couple years ago and I have not listened to the newest line

A speaker can be higher quality and be clearer than another...but it doesn't help if someone doesn't like the sound of the speaker. If I recall, I felt like they didn't have enough midbass compared to my KHTs and the other Dali and Epos speakers at the store.

I agree with you. I couple of years ago a listened to a KEF bookshelf speaker at Ultimate Electronics and I wasn't that impressed. But yesterday I walked into a CC looking for a 5.1 speaker setup for my bedroom and they had the KHT2005IIMP and I really liked them. I'm highly considering these. They sounded better than the KHT3005. I wish these were available without a subwoofer.

Edgar
Samaritano is offline  
post #299 of 6982 Old 07-18-2007, 12:45 PM
Advanced Member
 
pal1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 660
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaritano View Post

I agree with you. I couple of years ago a listened to a KEF bookshelf speaker at Ultimate Electronics and I wasn't that impressed. But yesterday I walked into a CC looking for a 5.1 speaker setup for my bedroom and they had the KHT2005IIMP and I really liked them. I'm highly considering these. They sounded better than the KHT3005. I wish these were available without a subwoofer.

They are available with out the subwoofer you buy the speakers indivdually, just put them throughout a house in TN. called the CI400

Middle Tennessee & S.W. Florida
www.premieracousticlifestyles.com
see it. hear it. feel it.
Brad Bossman
pal1982 is offline  
post #300 of 6982 Old 07-19-2007, 08:43 AM
Senior Member
 
Samaritano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 499
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Can the satellites be wall mounted like the CI400?

Edgar
Samaritano is offline  
Reply Speakers

Tags
Kef , Kef Audio , Kef Bookshelf Speaker , Kef Center Channel Speaker , Kef C4 Subwoofer Black , Kef Q100bl Bookshelf Speaker , Kef Ls50 2 Way Speaker System , Kef Q700wa Floorstanding Speaker , Kef T Series Floor Stand Pair
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off