Official MK - Miller & Kreisel Thread?!? - Page 144 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 179Likes

post #4291 of 4292 Old 07-14-2016, 08:07 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsanvil View Post
How do you want to use it/them? Common sub signal or channel-segregated bass? I wouldn't recommend the latter anyway and in the case of the former I don't think a B with three originals would be an issue at all. You'll be level matching them by hand anyway and any slight difference in response would be less than that created by the minimum 12" difference in room location which each occupies (ie, even two stacked units, measured with 1/12 octave precision, would be ever so slightly different but not enough to matter).
I am planning to use them as a 7.4 configuration sharing a common signal in my surround sound system anchored by my Marantz SR7005 AVR. I am currently using the three subs in three different areas in the room; I have room for the fourth MX-70(B).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4292 of 4292 Old Today, 02:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
Liked: 233
Other dangers of having the center speaker too close to the floor: pets like the foam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Speaker Systems