B&W Owner's Thread - Page 100 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2008, 01:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Aphasia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Solna, Sweden
Posts: 233
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by btf1980 View Post

Indeed warpdrive. I'm gonna audition them once they release.

Here's a picture of the new speakers....the CM9 looks like serious business!


Hmm, have to take a listen to that center. Might be that it can make a match with my pair of 703 in replacing the HTM7. And in Glossy black it wouldnt stand out too much.
Aphasia is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-30-2008, 05:33 PM
Senior Member
 
AndyGood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 463
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Asked this before but not sure if I got an answer. I have the 685's with the 61 center (the larger one), what would be a step in the center that would match?
AndyGood is offline  
Old 08-31-2008, 09:54 AM
Advanced Member
 
wgriel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 587
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by truelies1 View Post

I just wondering how important the power of pre-Amp affects the sound. If not so important, I can change to a cheaper Marantz SR5002 from SR7002. How about your Rotel RX-1052?

The pre-amp is very important imo. The Rotel is about as good as I've heard in a receiver - however, it's a 2 channel receiver, so it won't help you if you want surround.

I am completely unfamiliar with the Marantz units in question so I really can't comment. But if I understand your question, the power is related to the amp section in a receiver and not necessarily reflective of the quality of the pre-amp section. Generally, if you can afford more power you should do it.

I'll also confess - I'm going to eventually sell the Rotel receiver and buy a more expensive pre-amp and go completely with separates. It cost more than the receiver route, but generally gets you much more power and better sound imo.
wgriel is offline  
Old 08-31-2008, 10:17 AM
Member
 
truelies1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I purchased a B&W system yesterday:

703
HTM7
686 as surround.

I have chosen RSX-1057(great discount)+RB1070, but now I think I am wrong! I will return RSX-1057, and buy a Marantz SR7002 to replace it. Because the RSX-1057 can't get audio from HDMI, but the PS3 needs this.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wgriel View Post

The pre-amp is very important imo. The Rotel is about as good as I've heard in a receiver - however, it's a 2 channel receiver, so it won't help you if you want surround.

I am completely unfamiliar with the Marantz units in question so I really can't comment. But if I understand your question, the power is related to the amp section in a receiver and not necessarily reflective of the quality of the pre-amp section. Generally, if you can afford more power you should do it.

I'll also confess - I'm going to eventually sell the Rotel receiver and buy a more expensive pre-amp and go completely with separates. It cost more than the receiver route, but generally gets you much more power and better sound imo.

truelies1 is offline  
Old 08-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Member
 
n2siast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Henry County, GA
Posts: 101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyGood View Post

Asked this before but not sure if I got an answer. I have the 685's with the 61 center (the larger one), what would be a step in the center that would match?


Don't quite understand the question. Are you asking what center will match the 685? The recommended matching center for the 685 is the HTM 62.
n2siast is offline  
Old 08-31-2008, 12:10 PM
Advanced Member
 
FAUguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 707
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audi0phile View Post

@FAUguy
What surround speaker did you choose to pair up with your B&W 804S and HTM3S?

I'm still using my DS6 on the sides.
They are similar to the new DS3, but you can't change them from bi-polar to mono-polar.
Since I don't have a rear wall (its a staircase) I can't use rear-surround speakers.
Now that I've had my 804S/HTM3S for about 3 months, I don't "hear" a reason to replace the DS6 with the DS8S, as I only use it with DVD/HDTV/SDTV. For 2ch music, I only use the 804S mains.
The DS8S are very high-end 3-way surrounds and probably sound best with SACD/DVD-Audio.
FAUguy is offline  
Old 08-31-2008, 12:19 PM
Advanced Member
 
FAUguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 707
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by btf1980 View Post

Indeed warpdrive. I'm gonna audition them once they release.

Here's a picture of the new speakers....the CM9 looks like serious business!



The CM9 and CM Center 2 look nice at a price of $4250.
I would of liked to have tried them before I purcahsed the 804S/HTM3S. I wonder how much of a sound difference there is?
To me the 804S/HTM3S combo sounded much better than the 683/HTM61, CM7/CMC, and 703/HTM7, so that's why I went with it.
But if the new CMs were to sound close to the 800s, and cost about $2000 less, then that is a great deal.

I just wonder if the new CMs will also be made in England, or will be made in the same China plant as the 600s.
FAUguy is offline  
Old 08-31-2008, 03:27 PM
Newbie
 
IbDAH24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello all I hope that no one laughs too hard, but for this time in my life I am truly satisfied with what I have for the moment, let's get equip. out of the way for my first post.

Gaming:
Wii
Xbox 360 Elite
PS3 (60 GB)

TV:
Olevia 232-S12

Audio Equip:
Denon AVR-987
SVS Cylinder Sub 20-39 PCi (with upgraded Bash Amp)
B&W 683 Towers BI-Amped (newest to the addition)
Current Center is Onkyo SKC-540C
Current Rears are Onkyo SKF-540F's

Future Audio equip. and Gear ( I can't wait for the rest of my B&W Family)
B&W Center HTM61
B&W Rears DS3's (if any other suggestions or comments please let me know, I do want to keep it B&W though)
Apple TV (for Lossless Audio Files)
Some kind of Power Center too, not sure what I am going to go with yet.

Thanks for checking out my post and have a good one.

CLICK ON THUMBNAILS FOR LARGER PICS.





IbDAH24 is offline  
Old 08-31-2008, 06:18 PM
Senior Member
 
AndyGood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 463
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2siast View Post

Don't quite understand the question. Are you asking what center will match the 685? The recommended matching center for the 685 is the HTM 62.

Thanks for you interest in helping. I have the HTM61 and it is very nice, I just have the itch to take things up another notch so I am wondering what the upgrade path is in terms of getting a better center.
AndyGood is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 12:45 AM
Member
 
silnt_assn_009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by truelies1 View Post

I purchased a B&W system yesterday:

703
HTM7
686 as surround.

I have chosen RSX-1057(great discount)+RB1070, but now I think I am wrong! I will return RSX-1057, and buy a Marantz SR7002 to replace it. Because the RSX-1057 can't get audio from HDMI, but the PS3 needs this.

I will be a B&W owner tomorrow. I am on a very strict budget and wanted to get the 686 for my small bedroom (10' x 9.5'). I decided over the Wharfedale Diamond 9.1. I will be powering it with my HK AV225. What do you guys think about my setup for such a small room? I will be using it mainly for TV/Movie and maybe about 30% music. I will add a sub maybe within a year as when my budget allows.
silnt_assn_009 is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 05:47 AM
Member
 
truelies1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My suggestion is getting the 685 instead of 686, 686 mainly used as surround.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silnt_assn_009 View Post

I will be a B&W owner tomorrow. I am on a very strict budget and wanted to get the 686 for my small bedroom (10' x 9.5'). I decided over the Wharfedale Diamond 9.1. I will be powering it with my HK AV225. What do you guys think about my setup for such a small room? I will be using it mainly for TV/Movie and maybe about 30% music. I will add a sub maybe within a year as when my budget allows.

truelies1 is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Newbie
 
raj_skumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi all! I just ordered the B&W 685 theater, except that I am getting a Velodyne sub. The dealer will set it all up this Thursday. I can't wall mount my 37" LCD as I live in a rented apt. Wondering where I could place my center (HTM62). Would appreciate suggestions. Big holes in the walls are a definite no! I am attaching a photo of my living room; it is not going to be a dedicated music/HT space. Thanks!
LL
raj_skumar is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Advanced Member
 
btf1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 984
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IbDAH24 View Post

Hello all I hope that no one laughs too hard, but for this time in my life I am truly satisfied with what I have for the moment, let's get equip. out of the way for my first post.

Why would anyone laugh at someone with B&W speakers? The 600 series offers tremendous value and that is nothing to laugh at. You should be proud of it. Thanks for sharing.
btf1980 is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Senior Member
 
JacobC1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 329
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Just finished my system off with a new center and the 683s in front

had 685s and the smaller center but moved those to the rear for the big boys up front.

I love this setup.. I suffer from room acoustics, however.. with tall ceilings and the family room being open into the dining room and kitchen.


(I am still in graduate school so I have to do things in steps
enjoy!

Oldest setup:



with the smaller center but moving up to the 683s










and the newest hotness!


My Home Theater
JacobC1983 is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Newbie
 
IbDAH24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by btf1980 View Post

Why would anyone laugh at someone with B&W speakers? The 600 series offers tremendous value and that is nothing to laugh at. You should be proud of it. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks I am looking forward to completing the rest of the system!! I can't wait! Please give me any imput on those rears if you can, I want to make sure the DS3's are the best choice for my sound.
IbDAH24 is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 02:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
warpdrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4,111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by silnt_assn_009 View Post

I will be a B&W owner tomorrow. I am on a very strict budget and wanted to get the 686 for my small bedroom (10' x 9.5'). I decided over the Wharfedale Diamond 9.1. I will be powering it with my HK AV225. What do you guys think about my setup for such a small room? I will be using it mainly for TV/Movie and maybe about 30% music. I will add a sub maybe within a year as when my budget allows.

If you are adding a sub later, that would indeed be a fine system. That's exactly what I'm using in a room slightly larger than yours and it gets plenty loud. Of course, when you get the sub, it should be a lot more satisfying.



If you weren't getting a sub, then I would suggest the 685, but the 686 is quite fine as a main speaker in a small to medium room (and it's actually a better match to the HTM62 center channel if you ever decide to get one)

Certified Ultra Professional AVS Special Member Class A
warpdrive is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Member
 
silnt_assn_009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpdrive View Post

If you are adding a sub later, that would indeed be a fine system. That's exactly what I'm using in a room slightly larger than yours and it gets plenty loud. Of course, when you get the sub, it should be a lot more satisfying.



If you weren't getting a sub, then I would suggest the 685, but the 686 is quite fine as a main speaker in a small to medium room (and it's actually a better match to the HTM62 center channel if you ever decide to get one)

Thank you for your encouragement. I will pick up the 686 tomorrow.
silnt_assn_009 is offline  
Old 09-02-2008, 08:43 AM
Advanced Member
 
Emig5m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 935
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Well guys I couldn't handle wondering and wondering how much better the 683s might be so I just ordered a set this morning. Kinda disappointed they didn't have any more in stock and had to be ordered because I had this morning free and could of picked them up right now (they had a brand new set in black last week). My luck, they'll come in on the weekend when I have to work.

Now I'm kinda wishing I would of got black first since now I think black looks a lot more modern but then they wouldn't match my cherry center channel. JacobC1983, are your 683s in black? And I'd like to hear your opinion on their performance/sound quality and any weakness you think they might have.
Emig5m is offline  
Old 09-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Newbie
 
IbDAH24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emig5m View Post

Well guys I couldn't handle wondering and wondering how much better the 683s might be so I just ordered a set this morning. Kinda disappointed they didn't have any more in stock and had to be ordered because I had this morning free and could of picked them up right now (they had a brand new set in black last week). My luck, they'll come in on the weekend when I have to work.

Now I'm kinda wishing I would of got black first since now I think black looks a lot more modern but then they wouldn't match my cherry center channel. JacobC1983, are your 683s in black? And I'd like to hear your opinion on their performance/sound quality and any weakness you think they might have.

I just purchased my 683's this past week and couldn't be happier, I have listened to many speakers in my time (my friend works in the home theater business) and for entry level sound you won't be disappointed I can assure you that. If you scroll up a bit you can see that I have the Ash Black ones that you are referring to, I think appearance wise they are great to. Take my opinion for what it's worth. If you have a receiver that supports Bi-Amping, do it. I hope this helps, please feel free to ask me anything you'd like I will do my best to find an answer. Enjoy your new speakers.
IbDAH24 is offline  
Old 09-03-2008, 01:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
wgriel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 587
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emig5m View Post

Well guys I couldn't handle wondering and wondering how much better the 683s might be so I just ordered a set this morning. Kinda disappointed they didn't have any more in stock and had to be ordered because I had this morning free and could of picked them up right now (they had a brand new set in black last week). My luck, they'll come in on the weekend when I have to work.

This is a downside to having multiple finishes available for a speaker line. Back when there were only two finishes available for the 600 line it was easy for dealers to carry enough stock to deal with walk in business. At least locally, the speakers generally have to get shipped in to accommodate orders.
wgriel is offline  
Old 09-03-2008, 05:59 PM
Advanced Member
 
Emig5m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 935
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by IbDAH24 View Post

I just purchased my 683's this past week and couldn't be happier, I have listened to many speakers in my time (my friend works in the home theater business) and for entry level sound you won't be disappointed I can assure you that. If you scroll up a bit you can see that I have the Ash Black ones that you are referring to, I think appearance wise they are great to. Take my opinion for what it's worth. If you have a receiver that supports Bi-Amping, do it. I hope this helps, please feel free to ask me anything you'd like I will do my best to find an answer. Enjoy your new speakers.

Thanks for the feedback on the 683s.... I mean I was floored over the jump in fidelity from my older and bigger speakers to the 684s, so I'm sure the 683s will be the final icing on the cake to that jump in fidelity I experienced. Yea, the more I look at pictures online the more I wish I went with the more modern looking solid black speakers. But it's like I can't keep bringing back speakers to these guys since they had to special order the center in cherry for me when I think they did have a black one in stock at the time, lol.

EDIT: After I get them and have some time to play some music/movies through them and break them in, I'll post back with my own personal opinion of them versus the 684s.
Emig5m is offline  
Old 09-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Newbie
 
IbDAH24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emig5m View Post

Thanks for the feedback on the 683s.... I mean I was floored over the jump in fidelity from my older and bigger speakers to the 684s, so I'm sure the 683s will be the final icing on the cake to that jump in fidelity I experienced. Yea, the more I look at pictures online the more I wish I went with the more modern looking solid black speakers. But it's like I can't keep bringing back speakers to these guys since they had to special order the center in cherry for me when I think they did have a black one in stock at the time, lol.

EDIT: After I get them and have some time to play some music/movies through them and break them in, I'll post back with my own personal opinion of them versus the 684s.

Just a head's up on the 683's my buddy (The home theater guy) says if you can leave some type of sound going through them for about 5 day's they will be pretty well broken in. If you can it seemed to work well, and I run my speakers through the ringer with Blu Ray Uncompressed Audio.
IbDAH24 is offline  
Old 09-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Member
 
TastyHiHatWork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 187
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi, guys. I am looking hard at B&W. Trying to decide between the 685 5.1 system or a 683-based 2.1 or 3.1 system.

I made a thread with a lot more information about my search, please leave me some feedback!

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1061346

Thanks!
TastyHiHatWork is offline  
Old 09-04-2008, 04:54 AM
Member
 
Audi0phile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyGood View Post

Thanks for you interest in helping. I have the HTM61 and it is very nice, I just have the itch to take things up another notch so I am wondering what the upgrade path is in terms of getting a better center.

It is best to choose speakers in the same brand and series since they are sonically similar to each other. This is especially true for movies since there are special effects that pan from left to center to right speaker so the sound movement should be smooth and seamless. I don't personally recommend getting the center for the CM, 700 or 800 series to pair up with 685.

Instead of upgrading the center speaker, why not add a floorstander --- say 683 to your existing HTM61 and 685. That's a better upgrade in my opinion.
Audi0phile is offline  
Old 09-04-2008, 05:01 AM
Member
 
Audi0phile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_skumar View Post

Hi all! I just ordered the B&W 685 theater, except that I am getting a Velodyne sub. The dealer will set it all up this Thursday. I can't wall mount my 37" LCD as I live in a rented apt. Wondering where I could place my center (HTM62). Would appreciate suggestions. Big holes in the walls are a definite no! I am attaching a photo of my living room; it is not going to be a dedicated music/HT space. Thanks!

You can place HTM62 at the center (of course!). Just buy a center stand, mount your HTM62 and place it in at the center and in front of your LCD and rack. Hope this helps.
Audi0phile is offline  
Old 09-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
FAUguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 707
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Anyone know if the new CM speakers are at CEDIA this week?
FAUguy is offline  
Old 09-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Member
 
TastyHiHatWork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 187
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So I auditioned the 600 series today and I think I am going to go with the 685 fronts, HTM62 center and 686 rears. I really loved the 608 for music, but I felt it lacked the punch when I watched a DVD (Black Hawk Down). Any suggestions on subs to match these speakers? I don't want to lose the musicality of the 608, but I would like more kick for movies.

I also made a thread about this in the subwoofer forum, so respond wherever would be best.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1063793

Thanks!

I've heard good things about Velodyne and SVS, but I want to make sure I am getting a product that is a great match for music as well as movies.
TastyHiHatWork is offline  
Old 09-05-2008, 11:59 PM
Member
 
greenlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyHiHatWork View Post

So I auditioned the 600 series today and I think I am going to go with the 685 fronts, HTM62 center and 686 rears. I really loved the 608 for music, but I felt it lacked the punch when I watched a DVD (Black Hawk Down). Any suggestions on subs to match these speakers? I don't want to lose the musicality of the 608, but I would like more kick for movies.

I also made a thread about this in the subwoofer forum, so respond wherever would be best.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1063793

Thanks!

I've heard good things about Velodyne and SVS, but I want to make sure I am getting a product that is a great match for music as well as movies.


You might want to try the 610 or 610xp.
greenlock is offline  
Old 09-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Advanced Member
 
FAUguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 707
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyHiHatWork View Post

I've heard good things about Velodyne and SVS, but I want to make sure I am getting a product that is a great match for music as well as movies.

Then get an Outlaw sub.
FAUguy is offline  
Old 09-06-2008, 12:07 AM
Member
 
TastyHiHatWork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 187
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlock View Post

You might want to try the 610 or 610xp.

I'd like to keep the price around the same ~$400 I'd be paying for the 608.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAUguy View Post

Then get an Outlaw sub.

Will have to look into it...
TastyHiHatWork is offline  
 

Tags
B W , Bowers And Wilkings 685 Speakers , carver cm-1090
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off