B&W Owner's Thread - Page 802 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 616Likes

post #24031 of 24032 Old Today, 02:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by landonsdad View Post
Seems the easy way to match is to match. I believe the front 3 can be different from the rears. They should be of same style. To me the rears are just fillers to encompass the sound around you. The rears hardly get the same voice from front to back as it does go from left to right or vice versa.

And if you go with atoms, they can be different, and still any sub.

Listen to Martin Logan Motion 20 also, if you can.
Thanks. I figured match brands would be best, but it's been awhile and technology has changed since my 10+ year setup, so I had to ask. I'm in the process of updating some components and exploring all options.

Panasonic Plasma (65") l Denon 3805 l Behringer A500s (Fronts/Center channels) l Behringer FBQ3102 l Polk RTi10s l Polk CSI-5 l Polk FXi-30s (side and rear) l Polk PSW505 l Denon DCM-280 l Oppo BD-93 l Denon Turntable/Cassette Deck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24032 of 24032 Old Today, 04:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by landonsdad View Post
I tried the CM Centre S2 and am switching to the CM2 version.
Thanks for the pm. I don't have enough posts to pm you back. PM me the location of the store you returned to and I will call them to see what they might be able to work out. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
802D , atmos , B W , b&w dm1400 , Bowers And Wilkings 685 Speakers , carver cm-1090

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page