B&W Owner's Thread - Page 836 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 832Likes

post #25051 of 25051 Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by midblue View Post
I have scoured the internet pretty thoroughly for the past week or so and I can't find any official or unofficial sources that reference a revamp of the CM series. People in this thread are saying they are going to get an overhaul with the continuum cone midrange, maybe change the name to the 700 series. Where is this info coming from? Can anyone post some links with more information about the new version? Is there a pre-order page on the Magnolia website? Any B&W reps in the thread that want to confirm or deny these rumors?

I'm not sure about the new 700 name but I found out from magnolia when I tried to order some white cm6s2 bookshelf speakers. I was told they talked to the Rep and no white ones were available because they stopped making them in anticipation of the new revamp of the cm line with the continuum drivers.

I'm confident this is true because they it's not often you hear that you can't buy something that's for sale at Best Buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
802D , atmos , B W , b&w dm1400 , Bowers And Wilkings 685 Speakers , carver cm-1090

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page