*** The Official APERION Thread *** - Page 230 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #6871 of 6929 Old 05-20-2014, 11:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Just a heads up to all that are interested in Aperion speakers. I received an email today that said that Aperion is moving and having a sale. 20% off all Verus line speakers. I have never seen Aperion run a sale on the Verus line like this. Most of their sales have always been getting something additional when ordering. This is a good deal to pick up some of the best speakers around. I have the VGT, VGC, and the VGB set up in my home and I can assure you that I have never regretted my purchase. I've had these for 2+ years now and still enjoy and marvel at them daily. Also saw that they had the Intimus line for 25% off. Both sales run through June 6.
As I have told many since I bought mine, order a set, try them out, if you don't like them send them back. 30 day in home trial is no hassle and their customer service is excellent. I only wish I could have gotten 20% off of mine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6872 of 6929 Old 05-20-2014, 04:04 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I don't see on the website where they list a sale but the price does look like 20% off savings at $559/pair for bookshelves and $639 for center, both Verus Grande. I've been looking at them but can't remember what the price was last month. Does this look like the sales price to you? I think that last month the intimus were discounted but not the Verus.

Thanks for the heads up!
post #6873 of 6929 Old 05-20-2014, 05:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 451
Put them in the cart and it reflects the savings

Panasonic 65VT30 | Denon x4000 | Emotiva XPA-5 | Emotiva XSP-1 | Emotiva DC-1 | PSB imagine B's |PSB image c5 | PSB B4's | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 | minidsp
my HT gallery: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?u=240707

post #6874 of 6929 Old 05-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottiemon View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthray View Post

It is not like aperion service to "not reply".
They alway reply to any of my e-mail the next working day!

Jason use to post here, but no longer.
I guess he moved on to a better endeviour.

So, send them a direct e-mail to customer service and not throught this forum since it look like none of customer service person check this web site anymore.

Ray

It is a shame....it is that personal touch that really made this company attractive to me. The Aperion forum on their website is all but dead as well. We used to have quite the community over there.

But my speakers still sound great, so I have no regrets. But if I was a new customer....not sure I would be so eager to give them a try.

What I meant was they always reply to my e-mail, I'm just surprise they did not reply to JrFlight.
That would not defract me to purchase from this company again. Since it was only one poster that seem not having a reply. If he ask on this tread it does look like no-one is monitoring this site anymore.

And I sure love mine!

Yes it is a shame that this tread is almost dead.
Jason was always replying on this tread.

Happy listening.

Ray

Birthdays are good for you
The more you have
The longer you live
post #6875 of 6929 Old 05-20-2014, 10:13 PM

The prices showing on the website now reflect the 20% off. The VGC is usually $799 so the $639 price is $160 off of the regular price. The towers are showing at $799 and they are normally $999. You don't have to put them in cart to see the sale prices.

As far as people not getting a response to emails, I have always told everyone that asks the best thing to do is to call. They are on Pacific time but I have always been able to get in touch with someone by calling. Even when the gurus are busy someone will answer and take your number and then they will call you back. I learned early on in my dealings with Aperion that this is the best way to get your questions answered.
post #6876 of 6929 Old 05-21-2014, 09:33 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 23
Wow, the sale is very tempting. I was looking at engagement rings but then this sale happened. I really like the look of the cherry gloss, but was thinking the black would be better for my projector room setup. Decisions.
post #6877 of 6929 Old 05-22-2014, 03:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 451
Lol!! That's awesome
THe_Flash likes this.

Panasonic 65VT30 | Denon x4000 | Emotiva XPA-5 | Emotiva XSP-1 | Emotiva DC-1 | PSB imagine B's |PSB image c5 | PSB B4's | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 | minidsp
my HT gallery: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?u=240707

post #6878 of 6929 Old 05-22-2014, 05:04 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by THe_Flash View Post

Wow, the sale is very tempting. I was looking at engagement rings but then this sale happened. I really like the look of the cherry gloss, but was thinking the black would be better for my projector room setup. Decisions.

Just realize that if you skip the engagement ring and buy the speakers instead, you'll be watching alone forever. And if your significant other finds out your choice, make sure they don't get near your speakers, because heavy damage can result!
THe_Flash likes this.
post #6879 of 6929 Old 05-23-2014, 08:49 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by volfan dhp View Post

Just a heads up to all that are interested in Aperion speakers. I received an email today that said that Aperion is moving and having a sale. 20% off all Verus line speakers. I have never seen Aperion run a sale on the Verus line like this. Most of their sales have always been getting something additional when ordering. This is a good deal to pick up some of the best speakers around. I have the VGT, VGC, and the VGB set up in my home and I can assure you that I have never regretted my purchase. I've had these for 2+ years now and still enjoy and marvel at them daily. Also saw that they had the Intimus line for 25% off. Both sales run through June 6.
As I have told many since I bought mine, order a set, try them out, if you don't like them send them back. 30 day in home trial is no hassle and their customer service is excellent. I only wish I could have gotten 20% off of mine.

+1

Still love mine and are here to stay for a long time!!!

Ray

The more you have
The longer you live
post #6880 of 6929 Old 05-24-2014, 05:12 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Sportsman View Post

I don't see on the website where they list a sale but the price does look like 20% off savings at $559/pair for bookshelves and $639 for center, both Verus Grande. I've been looking at them but can't remember what the price was last month. Does this look like the sales price to you? I think that last month the intimus were discounted but not the Verus.

Thanks for the heads up!

Yes, the bookshelf were $700.00 and the center was $800.00.
A very good price for such a nice products.

Ray

The more you have
The longer you live
post #6881 of 6929 Old 05-24-2014, 07:02 PM

Liked: 11
Anyone ever compared the Grand Towers to Arx or HTD towers?
post #6882 of 6929 Old 05-24-2014, 07:49 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivalyn View Post

Anyone ever compared the Grand Towers to Arx or HTD towers?

I don't know how to say it in a politicly correct way.

So there it goes.
Not tne same class, at $2000 a pair for the verus grand tower, the Engineer had to do a few cut on the design compare to a $5000 pr of some other brand.
Lots of time you pay for a name!!! (as some time they do lots of cut to improve profit).
But other time It Is worth it for someone (for those few company with no-hold bar).

aperion main engineer did some cut to keep the price down to a relative level but still make excellent sound. ( they have been compare to #$5000 pr speakers).

I once ask my friend (Audio Engineer) who built his own speakers with active crossover for all drivers, and I ask him what he tought abouth aperion Engineer philosiphy.
He's reply was, I agree 100%

In this case, my personnel beleive is you want to compare apple to orange.
Please, do not take-it the bad way!

Ray

The more you have
The longer you live
post #6883 of 6929 Old 05-24-2014, 08:08 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:

So there it goes.
Not tne same class, at $2000 a pair for the verus grand tower, the Engineer had to do a few cut on the design compare to a $5000 pr of some other brand.
Lots of time you pay for a name!!! (as some time they do lots of cut to improve profit).
But other time It Is worth it for someone (for those few company with no-hold bar).

aperion main engineer did some cut to keep the price down to a relative level but still make excellent sound. ( they have been compare to #$5000 pr speakers).

I once ask my friend (Audio Engineer) who built his own speakers with active crossover for all drivers, and I ask him what he tought abouth aperion Engineer philosiphy.

Ray

No problem. You literally cannot offend me as all I care about is what will work best. So basically you feel that much like the Arx/HTD are compared to $2000 speaker sets, the Aperions are just like that i.e. worth much more than you pay for them.
post #6884 of 6929 Old 05-24-2014, 08:21 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivalyn View Post

Quote:

So there it goes.

Ray

No problem. You literally cannot offend me as all I care about is what will work best. So basically you feel that much like the Arx/HTD are compared to $2000 speaker sets, the Aperions are just like that i.e. worth much more than you pay for them.

Yes! They are worth the extra $ !!!

Ray

The more you have
The longer you live
post #6885 of 6929 Old 05-26-2014, 08:45 AM

Rivalyn, if your question is if the Grand Verus line feels like (sounds like) you are getting a great value I have to say yes. I listened to quite a few speakers locally before ordering and I felt, after getting these, that I had made a great choice. One of the things that sold me on trying these speakers was the pro reviews that I read including one where the reviewer stated that he brought his $10,000 reference speaker back into the room to compare them side by side. (Take that with the same grain of salt that I did please). He was impressed as were most reviewers at the time. I gave them a shot and ended up keeping them. Still loving them.
darthray likes this.
post #6886 of 6929 Old 05-26-2014, 07:22 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by volfan dhp View Post

Rivalyn, if your question is if the Grand Verus line feels like (sounds like) you are getting a great value I have to say yes. I listened to quite a few speakers locally before ordering and I felt, after getting these, that I had made a great choice. One of the things that sold me on trying these speakers was the pro reviews that I read including one where the reviewer stated that he brought his $10,000 reference speaker back into the room to compare them side by side. (Take that with the same grain of salt that I did please). He was impressed as were most reviewers at the time. I gave them a shot and ended up keeping them. Still loving them.

Very well said!

Ray

The more you have
The longer you live
post #6887 of 6929 Old 06-02-2014, 08:44 PM

Reminder to all interested. Aperions sale on Verus and Intimus lines ends on Friday. Both are great deals and offer substantial savings.
gpzbc likes this.
post #6888 of 6929 Old 06-06-2014, 02:52 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13

Aperions "Moving" Sale ends tonight. I ordered the Verus Grand this morning. Trading up my 5Ts and 5c for the Verus Grands, but of course they are out of stock so I will have to wait until the middle of next month before I get the towers. They did have the center though in cherry but they are out of the black ones. I wanted to take advantage of the sale, plus the 1 year trade up on my 5c center will expire in about a month. I think the sale only ends for the Verus line, but the Intimus line will continue to be discounted due to their end of life. They have been the same price since the last part of 2013.

post #6889 of 6929 Old 06-06-2014, 04:53 PM

Aperion's Moving Sale does end tonight at 12:00 midnight PST!  Both the Intimus and Verus Families are on sale!  Intimus @ 25% off and the Verus @ 20%.  Thank you for your continued support over the years everybody!  Cheers and Happy Listening. :D

gpzbc likes this.
post #6890 of 6929 Old 06-07-2014, 12:42 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2liter View Post

Aperion's Moving Sale does end tonight at 12:00 midnight PST!  Both the Intimus and Verus Families are on sale!  Intimus @ 25% off and the Verus @ 20%.  Thank you for your continued support over the years everybody!  Cheers and Happy Listening. biggrin.gif

New member and by the way I read your post you represent aperion.
Or am I wrong?

So welcome and hope you visit often as Jason did in the past.

Ray
BacHolz and 2liter like this.

The more you have
The longer you live
post #6891 of 6929 Old 06-08-2014, 07:31 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
After lusting over the Grand Verus line since it's release, I finally pulled the trigger with the 20% off sale. I'll soon be the owner of a pair of Grand Towers, Grand Center, and Grand Satellites. Sadly I waited to secure a buyer for my old speakers before hitting the "buy" button. Thus the Grand Towers were on backorder and I'm waiting until Mid-July. That gives me plenty of time to research a subwoofer to mate with my new speakers. Any suggestions?!

Like THe_Flash several posts before me, an engagement ring buy is in my near future. I told my girl this was my last big bachelor purchase. She was extremely encouraging and excited to hear the new speakers. She's a keeper!
post #6892 of 6929 Old 06-08-2014, 11:15 PM

Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post

That gives me plenty of time to research a subwoofer to mate with my new speakers. Any suggestions?!
Read this post, and then start a thread in the Subwoofers forum. You should get tons of advice.
darthray and Holiday like this.
post #6893 of 6929 Old 06-09-2014, 06:19 AM

Liked: 12
Quote:

I'll soon be the owner of a pair of Grand Towers, Grand Center, and That gives me plenty of time to research a subwoofer to mate with my new speakers. Any suggestions?!

I have the same Verus Grand setup for my home theater, and I went with a gloss black Rythmik Fv15hp for my sub and couldn't be happier with my entire system. If you plan on using it for movies, and you have a fair sized room, you will want a capable sub to compliment the excellent speakers you just bought.
darthray and Holiday like this.
post #6894 of 6929 Old 06-10-2014, 12:51 PM

mad.gif Was out on vacation and just got back to notice the sale was over on Friday....
post #6895 of 6929 Old 06-10-2014, 02:46 PM

Quote:

Or am I wrong?

Ray

Hello Ray,

I do represent Aperion and sadly Jason is no longer with us.  Thank you for your welcome Ray, and yeah, I hope to visit as often as I can! :p

Cheers and Happy Listening.

darthray likes this.
post #6896 of 6929 Old 06-10-2014, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbco1975 View Post

mad.gif Was out on vacation and just got back to notice the sale was over on Friday....

Call the gurus today if serious. You're only 4 days past. It never hurts to ask. I asked for something when I bought mine and was pleasantly surprised by the answer. Worst that can happen is they say no. Just keep it to yourself for a while so they aren't flooded with calls. Aperions customer service is second to none.
post #6897 of 6929 Old 06-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:Originally Posted by Holiday

After lusting over the Grand Verus line since it's release, I finally pulled the trigger with the 20% off sale. I'll soon be the owner of a pair of Grand Towers, Grand Center, and Grand Satellites. Sadly I waited to secure a buyer for my old speakers before hitting the "buy" button. Thus the Grand Towers were on backorder and I'm waiting until Mid-July. That gives me plenty of time to research a subwoofer to mate with my new speakers. Any suggestions?!

Like THe_Flash several posts before me, an engagement ring buy is in my near future. I told my girl this was my last big bachelor purchase. She was extremely encouraging and excited to hear the new speakers. She's a keeper!

As much as I like my aperion Verus Grand series.
For sub, I woulld look at the offering from SVS, PSA, there is more but cannot comment on them.

Be done with lusting!
When I got mines and open the boxes.
My wife comment was "look like your going to have a H--- - O- over a speakers"
LOL, I will never forget that moment, the finish is just that, Outstanding.

For selling old equipment, Welcome to the club!
I live in a town wher buying a gun, quad or sled can sell in a matter of minutes!
But selling a very good audio piece as to be given away.

Anyhow
Welcome to the Club, the VG series sound very good and have a fantastic look to match.

Ray

The more you have
The longer you live

Last edited by darthray; 06-13-2014 at 09:36 PM.
post #6898 of 6929 Old 06-10-2014, 08:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zencarver View Post

Quote:

That gives me plenty of time to research a subwoofer to mate with my new speakers. Any suggestions?!
Read this post, and then start a thread in the Subwoofers forum. You should get tons of advice.

Very good advise!

Lots of thump-up for a new member!
Lots of potantial!

Ray

The more you have
The longer you live
post #6899 of 6929 Old 06-10-2014, 08:13 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2liter View Post

Quote:

Or am I wrong?

Ray
Hello Ray,

I do represent Aperion and sadly Jason is no longer with us.  Thank you for your welcome Ray, and yeah, I hope to visit as often as I can! tongue.gif

Cheers and Happy Listening.

Then,

Welcome again!

You guys make a great products and the words should get around!

Ray
2liter likes this.

The more you have
The longer you live
post #6900 of 6929 Old 06-12-2014, 03:52 PM

Looks like the Verus Grand Towers are on backorder...depending on which finish you order the wait could be up to September for the Cherry finish, and the middle of July for the black finish.

Oh well, at least I got my Verus grand center channel today. Will be using it with the two 5T's until the VGT towers are available.
2liter likes this.
Reply Speakers

Tags
Aperion Audio , Aperion Audio Center Channel Speaker , Aperion Audio Verus Forte Tower Hd Black , Aperion Verus Grand Tower Speaker Gloss Piano Black , Aperion Audio Verus Forte Satellite Sd Black , Aperion Intimus 5b Fusion Sd , Marantz , Marantz Sr5007 Home Theater Av Receiver , Mcintosh Labs Mc 2100
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page