*** The Official APERION Thread *** - Page 252 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 370Likes

post #7531 of 7540 Old 07-21-2017, 07:29 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottiemon View Post
Interesting timing Mr. Hicks! Maybe you remember me, maybe not, who knows. Anyway, I just moved, and the person who bought my home insisted I leave behind my 4 5Bs, 1 5C, and Onkyo 805 amp. He also wanted my first generation Bravus 12D, but I was not going for that!!

Anyway, I am in the market again, and have reached out to Aperion. I was wondering if you are still in sales, or just freelancing for them. I would like to talk to you about my plans for my new house. Thinking 3.1.2. Already have the sub, just need everything else. Let me know by quoting this post, so I get the e-mail that you have answered.

Thanks!!

-Scott
If you can swing it & have the room go for (2) Verus Grand II Towers & (1) Verus Grand II Center Channel Speaker. You will be glad you did. Of course this assumes you're in a single-family home or somewhat remote location, because these speakers really shine when the volume is cranked up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7532 of 7540 Old 07-21-2017, 03:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottiemon View Post
Interesting timing Mr. Hicks! Maybe you remember me, maybe not, who knows. Anyway, I just moved, and the person who bought my home insisted I leave behind my 4 5Bs, 1 5C, and Onkyo 805 amp. He also wanted my first generation Bravus 12D, but I was not going for that!!

Anyway, I am in the market again, and have reached out to Aperion. I was wondering if you are still in sales, or just freelancing for them. I would like to talk to you about my plans for my new house. Thinking 3.1.2. Already have the sub, just need everything else. Let me know by quoting this post, so I get the e-mail that you have answered.

Thanks!!

-Scott
Hey Scott, of course I remember you and I'm glad to see that you are still around and back in the market for a new setup.

Right now I am mostly doing marketing work for Aperion, but I would be happy to help you out!

We can either discuss right here in the thread or you can shoot me a PM or e-mail at jason.hicks@aperionaudio.com, thanks!
post #7533 of 7540 Old 07-21-2017, 03:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9179mhb View Post
I went to a bunch of big name band concerts during the days of my yout' The Who, Chicago, Journey, ZZ Top, Heart, etc.

The last concert I went to see with the WAF was by Harry Connick Jr.

We sat in the orchestra pit, just me & about 50 - 60 other ladies swooning for the guy. My wife from my right & some other young lady on my left.

I mean, I like the guy, but give me a break.

These days I'm flirting with a couple of 89 year-old ladies, but that is a story for another day.
Ha, sounds like fun?

post #7534 of 7540 Old 07-21-2017, 05:03 PM

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Liked: 67
*** The Official APERION Thread ***

I recently boxed up my aperion verus grand 2 set. If anyone is looking...they are in mint condition with boxes, velvet bags, etc.

I ended up replacing them with b&w diamonds which are in a very different price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gpzbc likes this.

Last edited by Newbie789; 07-21-2017 at 05:22 PM.
post #7535 of 7540 Old 07-24-2017, 07:31 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
Hey Scott, of course I remember you and I'm glad to see that you are still around and back in the market for a new setup.

Right now I am mostly doing marketing work for Aperion, but I would be happy to help you out!

We can either discuss right here in the thread or you can shoot me a PM or e-mail at jason.hicks@aperionaudio.com, thanks!
You have mail Mr. Hicks!!
post #7536 of 7540 Old 07-25-2017, 02:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Hey guys, new blog post with a review of Dunkirk is up here, check it out if you get a chance, thanks!
darthray likes this.
post #7537 of 7540 Old 07-25-2017, 07:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
Liked: 1014
Quote:
Hey guys, new blog post with a review of Dunkirk is up here, check it out if you get a chance, thanks!

Nice review

Cannot wait to get the Atmos going, with my new AV7702mkII
Unfortunately, the ceiling speakers are a different brand, since my original Verus Grand Bookshelf in the piano gloss were no longer available at time of purchase

Ray
Hicks likes this.
post #7538 of 7540 Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
[QUOTE=darthray;Cannot wait to get the Atmos going, with my new AV7702mkII[/QUOTE]

That's gonna be awesome!

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Aperion Audio Allaire - Saving my pennies to get the Verus Grands!
post #7539 of 7540 Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthray View Post
Nice review

Cannot wait to get the Atmos going, with my new AV7702mkII
Unfortunately, the ceiling speakers are a different brand, since my original Verus Grand Bookshelf in the piano gloss were no longer available at time of purchase

Ray
Thanks Ray! Tell us what you think of the Atmos setup once you have it up and running.
post #7540 of 7540 Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
Liked: 1014
Quote:
Thanks Ray! Tell us what you think of the Atmos setup once you have it up and running.

Sure will

My last piece of the puzzle was the extra amp to power those 4 ceiling speakers, just arrived today
I intend to install the Marantz AV7702mkII, then do some banana plugs for the Outlaw Audio model 5000.
The speakers are already install and the wires fish through the ceiling.
Then it just to find a perfect time when all is quiet in my area, and do a calibration.

Ray
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Aperion Audio , Aperion Audio Center Channel Speaker , Aperion Audio Verus Forte Tower Hd Black , Aperion Verus Grand Tower Speaker Gloss Piano Black , Aperion Audio Verus Forte Satellite Sd Black , Aperion Intimus 5b Fusion Sd , Marantz , Marantz Sr5007 Home Theater Av Receiver , Mcintosh Labs Mc 2100

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page