post #2941 of 6974 Old 08-10-2009, 04:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by synfinatic View Post

Not really... it's a cathedral ceiling so it would be about 13' high if the distances were about equal. And aesthetically I don't think it would pass the wife test.

Ok, if that's the way it has to be, I'm assuming stands are out too, then I'd say 5Bs for sides and 4BPs for rears.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2942 of 6974 Old 08-10-2009, 04:18 PM

Liked: 10
Yeah- not really into cutting holes in my hardwood floor or running speaker wire all over the place.

So did I read that right? The 5B monopoles for the surrounds and 4BP bipoles for the rear?

Thanks!
post #2943 of 6974 Old 08-10-2009, 04:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by synfinatic View Post

Yeah- not really into cutting holes in my hardwood floor or running speaker wire all over the place.

So did I read that right? The 5B monopoles for the surrounds and 4BP bipoles for the rear?

Thanks!

Yes sir, just let me know if you have any other questions, thanks!
post #2944 of 6974 Old 08-10-2009, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks View Post

Correct the i29 is slightly low for the 5Bs in the surround position, but since the 5Bs are about 3.25 inches higher they do get closer to the ideal height and I think they produce an effective surround effect when used with the i29.

Would you suggest 4B's as surrounds with 4T mains? Or 5B's as surrounds with 4T's? I need the 4C as that's the only one that will fit in the space on my tv stand.
post #2945 of 6974 Old 08-11-2009, 12:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman808 View Post

Would you suggest 4B's as surrounds with 4T mains? Or 5B's as surrounds with 4T's? I need the 4C as that's the only one that will fit in the space on my tv stand.

It depends on your usage and how far that will be away from you. If you are doing mostly movies and the surrounds will be less than 8-10 feet away from you then the 4Bs work great.

If you listen to a lot of music and do so in all channel stereo mode with the surrounds on, then you will likely benefit from the increased bass response of the 5Bs. Also if the surrounds will be more than 10 feet from you then you may want to go with the 5Bs due to their larger sound stage.
post #2946 of 6974 Old 08-12-2009, 05:52 AM

Quote:

Hey Doug,

It all depends on your preference, if you like a lot of bass then really there's probably no such thing as "too much". The 10D can certainly fill a 15X20X8 space quite easily, even considering the opening. But the 12D goes five Hz deeper which is a difference you can hear in any size space. So if you're looking for that kick you in the stomach 20 Hz bass tone then that's what the 12D will give you, otherwise you may find the 10D to be plenty of sub.

Well I'm still chasing that "kick you in the stomach" bass. I have the 5T's, 5C, and the 5DB's with the Bravus 12D. I believe my weak link is my Sony STRDG820 receiver. Just when the Aperions are getting warmed up the receiver seems to be running out of steam. Watching a BD such as Dark Knight or Iron Man the speakers really excel, but throw in a BD of a David Gilmore(Pink Floyd) concert and I just don't get that kick you in the stomach bass. It's even worse with the 2-channel music. I've tried tweaking what I could but I'm done with this receiver.

Now the next question, what do I replace it with? I've been looking at the Pioneer Elite SC-27 and the Denon 4310. Anyone running something similar or have their own reccomendations?

Thanks,
Doug
post #2947 of 6974 Old 08-12-2009, 06:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Liked: 449
Go to the SC-05/SC-07 thread and you will see a number of comparisons in regards to the Elite and Denon receivers. It is a great thread, not a lot of bitching about hardware issues and everyone is very helpful. There aren't too many differences between last year and this year's Elites, ex being a little more iPod compatibility (you can do an unofficial firmware upgrade to resolve that) along with an extra HDMI out for the SC-25 and PQLS multi channel for the 25/27. If you can find an SC-05/07 they selling at great prices right now, if you have a Magnolia store in your area check them out as they are getting rid of these models right now at less than half MSRP. The first page of the thread contains a ton of information and posts of people who have owned both and their comments. I believe Optivity (who posts on this thread a lot) is an Elite owner as well. Denons are great too, it will probably come down to a few differences in features and price unless the later is a non-issue for you. Good luck.

Panasonic 60VT60 (cal by DNice)
Denon 5200 w/ Outlaw 2200 Amps (3)
Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s F/R & Horizon w/ RAAL Center; Sierra 1s Surrounds; HTM-200s Top Middle and PSB S5 Rear Surrounds; Dual SVS subs
Oppo 103; Onkyo HD-DVD; Apple TV & Roku Stick
Atmos coming soon and Dolby Surround isn't too shabby either.
post #2948 of 6974 Old 08-12-2009, 07:24 AM

My 5C center will sit on the top of my TV stand (tempered glass), which is a little low. I was hoping to find some sort of foam/rubber pads of some sort to prop it up about an inch or two while also angling it slightly upward toward the listener's ear.

I'd be ok with a stand, but it would need to be really low profile. I will only have a couple of inches before the 5C will cover the bottom of the TV.

Any ideas?
post #2949 of 6974 Old 08-12-2009, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm View Post

Go to the SC-05/SC-07 thread and you will see a number of comparisons in regards to the Elite and Denon receivers. It is a great thread, not a lot of bitching about hardware issues and everyone is very helpful.

Wow, that's a lot of information. Thanks for the link. I was going to peruse the receiver forums but I was also hoping to find out what satisfied Aperion owners are running and go from there.

Thanks again,
Doug
post #2950 of 6974 Old 08-12-2009, 10:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clusterfark View Post

Well I'm still chasing that "kick you in the stomach" bass. I have the 5T's, 5C, and the 5DB's with the Bravus 12D. I believe my weak link is my Sony STRDG820 receiver. Just when the Aperions are getting warmed up the receiver seems to be running out of steam. Watching a BD such as Dark Knight or Iron Man the speakers really excel, but throw in a BD of a David Gilmore(Pink Floyd) concert and I just don't get that kick you in the stomach bass. It's even worse with the 2-channel music. I've tried tweaking what I could but I'm done with this receiver.

Now the next question, what do I replace it with? I've been looking at the Pioneer Elite SC-27 and the Denon 4310. Anyone running something similar or have their own reccomendations?

Thanks,
Doug

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm View Post

Go to the SC-05/SC-07 thread and you will see a number of comparisons in regards to the Elite and Denon receivers. It is a great thread, not a lot of bitching about hardware issues and everyone is very helpful. There aren't too many differences between last year and this year's Elites, ex being a little more iPod compatibility (you can do an unofficial firmware upgrade to resolve that) along with an extra HDMI out for the SC-25 and PQLS multi channel for the 25/27. If you can find an SC-05/07 they selling at great prices right now, if you have a Magnolia store in your area check them out as they are getting rid of these models right now at less than half MSRP. The first page of the thread contains a ton of information and posts of people who have owned both and their comments. I believe Optivity (who posts on this thread a lot) is an Elite owner as well. Denons are great too, it will probably come down to a few differences in features and price unless the later is a non-issue for you. Good luck.

Great suggestion there, honestly either model that you are considering will be a big step up from the Sony you have now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticks1839 View Post

My 5C center will sit on the top of my TV stand (tempered glass), which is a little low. I was hoping to find some sort of foam/rubber pads of some sort to prop it up about an inch or two while also angling it slightly upward toward the listener's ear.

I'd be ok with a stand, but it would need to be really low profile. I will only have a couple of inches before the 5C will cover the bottom of the TV.

Any ideas?

These are cool, but a little spendy. I'd probably get some foam and make my own.

http://www.truesoundcontrol.com/prod...EAKERDUDE.html
post #2951 of 6974 Old 08-12-2009, 10:08 AM

Quote:

These are cool, but a little spendy. I'd probably get some foam and make my own.

http://www.truesoundcontrol.com/prod...EAKERDUDE.html

Those would be perfect though. $50 is a bit steep for what it is...

What kind of foam could/should I buy to make my own? I tried looking at Lowes and couldn't find anything remotely close.
post #2952 of 6974 Old 08-12-2009, 10:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Those would be perfect though. $50 is a bit steep for what it is...

What kind of foam could/should I buy to make my own? I tried looking at Lowes and couldn't find anything remotely close.

How about a couple pieces of this stuff:

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=260-525
post #2953 of 6974 Old 08-12-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:

How about a couple pieces of this stuff:

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=260-525

Thanks Jason! I actually went with the other suggestion, since after S&H it was only ~$15. The adhesive nature of the acoustic foam (I wouldn't want it to be stuck to the glass), and the fact I don't have access to very good cutting tools made the extra $15 make sense.
post #2954 of 6974 Old 08-12-2009, 11:07 AM

Quote:

Wow, that's a lot of information. Thanks for the link. I was going to peruse the receiver forums but I was also hoping to find out what satisfied Aperion owners are running and go from there.

Thanks again,
Doug

I upgraded from Sony ES555 to the Denon 4310.. WOW what a difference.

You can get the 4310 for a significant amount off MSRP with 6ave if you call or use their name your own price.
post #2955 of 6974 Old 08-12-2009, 11:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks Jason! I actually went with the other suggestion, since after S&H it was only ~$15. The adhesive nature of the acoustic foam (I wouldn't want it to be stuck to the glass), and the fact I don't have access to very good cutting tools made the extra $15 make sense.

Cool, glad to help!
post #2956 of 6974 Old 08-12-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenthScale View Post

I upgraded from Sony ES555 to the Denon 4310.. WOW what a difference.

You can get the 4310 for a significant amount off MSRP with 6ave if you call or use their name your own price.

Be sure to find the promo or coupon code to save 5% and get free shipping!

Shopping at: 6th Ave Electronics
Coupon Offer: 5% off Any Order + Free Shipping
Description:

Expiration Date: On-Going
Member CBR: 1.00%
Coupon Code: AFL5
If not applied automatically, Coupon Code must be entered during checkout

Tom
post #2957 of 6974 Old 08-13-2009, 03:53 AM

Liked: 12
Quote:

Thanks again,
Doug

I have a Pioneer SC-07 running Aperion's Intimus 6T-DB Hybrid XD 7.1 speaker package.

I received the speakers last week, but have not had much time to use them yet. Pioneer's Elite A/V receivers are IMO, an excellent value; which feature their cool running Direct Energy HD amplifier with ICEpower® Class-D technology.
post #2958 of 6974 Old 08-13-2009, 08:02 AM

I'm a few weeks into researching new everything for a living room HT setup and have an initial laundry-list-o-questions:

- Is it safe to assume that a Denon AVR 2310 can handle a 5T-DB Hybrid HD system just fine?

- Any Canadian purchasers (Ottawa, ON here), or Aperion reps, who can provide any info on shipping and duties to Canada?

- It seems that a comparable cost after exchange matches up to a Klipsch WF-34 system. Other than the sound being quite different apparently, any thoughts on the relative quality of these two systems?

- Room size is 14x12, attached at front-right of the room to another 10x10 area in an L shape, with standard ceiling height. Immediately behind the viewing area is a 7' long, 3' high wall with stairs on the other side leading down to an entrance and then down into the basement forming a 6x10 or so area with much higher ceilings.

Approximate use will be TV 50%, Movies 35%, Music 15%. Is the 5T system appropriate and what else should I be considering at that price range? (preferably something available locally in Ontario, Canada)

- Viewing/listening area will be from a sectional couch pushed tight against rear and right walls, while TV and sound will be in opposite corner at front/left of room = not ideal for HT set-up but will this pose so much trouble that I should be considering 3.1 instead of 5.1 or do DB's give that much leeway on speaker placement?

- Bravus 10D versus a comparable SVS offering?

More questions to come I'm sure and thanks for any input.
post #2959 of 6974 Old 08-13-2009, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpross View Post

Be sure to find the promo or coupon code to save 5% and get free shipping!

Shopping at: 6th Ave Electronics
Coupon Offer: 5% off Any Order + Free Shipping
Description:

Expiration Date: On-Going
Member CBR: 1.00%
Coupon Code: AFL5
If not applied automatically, Coupon Code must be entered during checkout

I seriously doubt they would have stacked that since I got 25% off the MSRP already.
post #2960 of 6974 Old 08-13-2009, 02:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHo15 View Post

I'm a few weeks into researching new everything for a living room HT setup and have an initial laundry-list-o-questions:

- Is it safe to assume that a Denon AVR 2310 can handle a 5T-DB Hybrid HD system just fine?

- Any Canadian purchasers (Ottawa, ON here), or Aperion reps, who can provide any info on shipping and duties to Canada?

- It seems that a comparable cost after exchange matches up to a Klipsch WF-34 system. Other than the sound being quite different apparently, any thoughts on the relative quality of these two systems?

- Room size is 14x12, attached at front-right of the room to another 10x10 area in an L shape, with standard ceiling height. Immediately behind the viewing area is a 7' long, 3' high wall with stairs on the other side leading down to an entrance and then down into the basement forming a 6x10 or so area with much higher ceilings.

Approximate use will be TV 50%, Movies 35%, Music 15%. Is the 5T system appropriate and what else should I be considering at that price range? (preferably something available locally in Ontario, Canada)

- Viewing/listening area will be from a sectional couch pushed tight against rear and right walls, while TV and sound will be in opposite corner at front/left of room = not ideal for HT set-up but will this pose so much trouble that I should be considering 3.1 instead of 5.1 or do DB's give that much leeway on speaker placement?

- Bravus 10D versus a comparable SVS offering?

More questions to come I'm sure and thanks for any input.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Yes the 2310 is a great choice for your usage and size space. I don't think the DBs are going to work very well for you however given that you will be sitting in a corner. They are designed to be directly to your sides and need 2-3 feet to the rear to work ideally since the woofers are at angles. A front firing speaker like the 4B or 5B is probably going to be a better choice, or you could go with in ceiling surrounds as well.

I'd say the WF-34 is a comparable system, even though the towers have three woofers since they are 4.5" as opposed to the 5.25" in the 5T so the total woofer surface area is only slightly less in the 5T and the specs for both speakers are similar.

The difference in sound quality between our speakers and Klipsch is no small matter though, as their speakers do have much more emphasis on the high frequencies than ours. In fact I'd even say that's the biggest difference. Another one is that we use HDF in our cabinets while they use MDF, which makes are cabinets quite solid and less prone to any unwanted resonance.

I'd be happy to compare our Bravus 10D to an SVS sub, but it appears their website is down at the moment and I'm not familiar with their models off the top of my head so perhaps someone else can be of assistance there.

I hope that helps but please let me know if you have other questions!
post #2961 of 6974 Old 08-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Advanced Member

I bought the 4DBs as part of my set which is on the way. I'm thinking for my room they will fit better if they are flush along the back wall facing forward, on either side of the couch. Would this sound OK?
post #2962 of 6974 Old 08-13-2009, 04:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanb View Post

I bought the 4DBs as part of my set which is on the way. I'm thinking for my room they will fit better if they are flush along the back wall facing forward, on either side of the couch. Would this sound OK?

Absolutely, mount them around 5-6 feet off the ground if you can.
post #2963 of 6974 Old 08-13-2009, 05:24 PM

If I can throw my hat in the ring for JHo15; I have a lot of experience with Klipsch's "mainstream" line, including the Icon series (both the VF and the WF). Personally, I go up to the reference line before I start really considering their line. The Icon series was created with input from Best Buy (a major Klipsch retailer), which I doubt is a very positive thing, seeing as that retailer has been removing sound demo space and sticking the speakers out in the middle of crowded noisy warehouse style "big box" stores for a long while now (to their credit they have a no restocking fee return policy of 30 days, in home trial anyone?). Also, build quality. As Jason already stated, Aperion uses a superior cabinet material, plus the attention to detail is there. I've seen more than a few seams on the veneers of the WFs, and they use way too much plastic for my tastes. Not that plastics are all bad, I love the look and feel of Paradigm's Monitor series, for instance.

Speaking of, if you like the Klispch style sound, look at the Paradigms. They are a Canadian company, so you should be able to find something local. For your consideration, I auditioned (throughly) the Klipsch line, from quintets to reference, the Paradigm monitor series, and the Bowers & Wilkins 600 series. I had an opportunity to purchase Klipsch gear near or at cost, Yet it's the Aperion gear sitting in my room right now.

Hope that gives you some more perspective.
post #2964 of 6974 Old 08-13-2009, 08:56 PM

Thanks for the welcome and the input Jason.

We have not yet lived in this space so I am not 100% certain on the lay-out of the furniture. The decorating committee has informed me that the location of the sectional is not likely to change from the previous description. What I do not know yet is if the Entertainment unit will be flat against the 7' long, low front wall with tv and speakers angled slightly towards the sectional or if the entertainment will be angled across the front-left corner pointed towards the opposite corner of the room.

I'm also not sure which seat I will be occupying. Prior to any HT consideration I figured I'd be planted right in the corner of the sectional but that may well change to the far left of the sectional against the rear wall to put myself in a better viewing/listening position, depending on where the HT ends up exactly. I'll have to get some diagrams together to illustrate better and to get advice on speaker placement. No matter what, if the viewing position is against a rear wall, does that mean DB's should not be considered as there is no way to get speakers set up a few feet behind that position?

We are just finishing up a major renovation and will be looking to resell just a few years down the road, so any in-wall or in-ceiling speakers are out though I do have the go-ahead to wall mount, so the 4or5B's would work if the DB's don't. Given the possible odd corner seating if surround sound is going to be hard to achieve, I could very very easily be talked out of a 5.1 system as I can hardly stand the thought of knocking any sort of additional holes anywhere in this place now.

Thanks very much Pitch, that definitely does give me some great perspective. We did briefly listen to some Paradigms as well and they sounded quite good to us. Coming from a TV speaker only sound system I am pretty sure that anything we listen to will be reasonably impressive and thus anything we do buy will be a huge step up, so I am leaning towards input like yours over our own ears at this point. We'll have to listen to something a little less bright I guess and see if we even notice a difference let alone have a preference one way or the other. Thanks again!!

Any canucks with shipping/duties experience, please holler.
EDIT: Cancel that last question, after 3 or 4 weeks roaming the aperion site I finally looked at the shipping & delivery faq which has this info quite handy and well laid out, who'd of thunk it. $2,800US will turn into about $4K in Canadian Pesos after shipping, duties and exchange. Ouch.
post #2965 of 6974 Old 08-13-2009, 09:53 PM

Quote:

Absolutely, mount them around 5-6 feet off the ground if you can.

Wait are you saying for a 5.1 system where the couch is on the back wall rather than mounting 5Bs on that same rear wall and facing them in towards the seating position it might be better to mount the 5BDs flush on that wall?
post #2966 of 6974 Old 08-14-2009, 02:41 AM

Quote:

We have not yet lived in this space so I am not 100% certain on the lay-out of the furniture. The decorating committee has informed me that the location of the sectional is not likely to change from the previous description. What I do not know yet is if the Entertainment unit will be flat against the 7' long, low front wall with tv and speakers angled slightly towards the sectional or if the entertainment will be angled across the front-left corner pointed towards the opposite corner of the room.

I'm also not sure which seat I will be occupying. Prior to any HT consideration I figured I'd be planted right in the corner of the sectional but that may well change to the far left of the sectional against the rear wall to put myself in a better viewing/listening position, depending on where the HT ends up exactly. I'll have to get some diagrams together to illustrate better and to get advice on speaker placement. No matter what, if the viewing position is against a rear wall, does that mean DB's should not be considered as there is no way to get speakers set up a few feet behind that position?

We are just finishing up a major renovation and will be looking to resell just a few years down the road, so any in-wall or in-ceiling speakers are out though I do have the go-ahead to wall mount, so the 4or5B's would work if the DB's don't. Given the possible odd corner seating if surround sound is going to be hard to achieve, I could very very easily be talked out of a 5.1 system as I can hardly stand the thought of knocking any sort of additional holes anywhere in this place now.

Thanks very much Pitch, that definitely does give me some great perspective. We did briefly listen to some Paradigms as well and they sounded quite good to us. Coming from a TV speaker only sound system I am pretty sure that anything we listen to will be reasonably impressive and thus anything we do buy will be a huge step up, so I am leaning towards input like yours over our own ears at this point. We'll have to listen to something a little less bright I guess and see if we even notice a difference let alone have a preference one way or the other. Thanks again!!

EDIT: Cancel that last question, after 3 or 4 weeks roaming the aperion site I finally looked at the shipping & delivery faq which has this info quite handy and well laid out, who'd of thunk it. $2,800US will turn into about $4K in Canadian Pesos after shipping, duties and exchange. Ouch.

If you wanted to dial back a bit, you can try the 5B or 6B bookshelf speakers for the mains. That would still work admirably for HT use, since you listed music as a minor interest. I haven't looked, but I imagine that would bring shipping down as well. With your setup, I'd go 5B fronts, 5C center, 10D sub, 4B surrounds. Heh, oh wait. That's what I run! Imagine that. Only thing I think you really need to be careful of are those openings that you have in various locations (stairs, L-shape, etc) That could swallow a lot of the sound of a smaller bookshelf like the 5B.

EDIT: Woo! 100 pages!
post #2967 of 6974 Old 08-14-2009, 04:31 AM

Quote:

Because your room is a problem for now you might consider a 2.1 or 3.1 system. It will still sound great.

Cheers
post #2968 of 6974 Old 08-14-2009, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch Shift View Post

If you wanted to dial back a bit, you can try the 5B or 6B bookshelf speakers for the mains. That would still work admirably for HT use, since you listed music as a minor interest. I haven't looked, but I imagine that would bring shipping down as well. With your setup, I'd go 5B fronts, 5C center, 10D sub, 4B surrounds. Heh, oh wait. That's what I run! Imagine that. Only thing I think you really need to be careful of are those openings that you have in various locations (stairs, L-shape, etc) That could swallow a lot of the sound of a smaller bookshelf like the 5B.

EDIT: Woo! 100 pages!

One of our goals is to pick up a system that will be capable of handling whatever size our next place is, so I was leaning towards bigger. Oddly enough WAF prefers towers too! It may work out that bookshelfs simply work better for now though and we can always buy another system down the road if necessary and move whatever we get now into another room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynaudio View Post

Because your room is a problem for now you might consider a 2.1 or 3.1 system. It will still sound great.

Cheers

I am definitely considering that due to the room issues as well as me being a total noob and wanting to run as little wire as possible. After all the research I have been doing apparently the WAF is sold on 5.1 now, so I'll have to see if I can reel her back in. This may be a great starting point that can easily be added onto later though.

She wants a bigger TV than I do, more speakers and prefers towers (albeit smaller ones) - dream girl, anyone?
post #2969 of 6974 Old 08-14-2009, 10:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

D'oh, totally spaced your shipping/duty question, sorry about that!

Shipping for a 5T Hybrid system to Canada will either be $200 or $230 depending on your zip code and the taxes and duties are 14% of the total order before shipping so you don't have to pay anything extra at the border.
post #2970 of 6974 Old 08-14-2009, 10:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenthScale View Post

Wait are you saying for a 5.1 system where the couch is on the back wall rather than mounting 5Bs on that same rear wall and facing them in towards the seating position it might be better to mount the 5BDs flush on that wall?

The 4BPs yes, not so much for the 5DBs since you will likely put them in bipole mode and then they likley won't be worth the extra money over the 4BPs.
Reply Speakers

Tags
Aperion Audio , Aperion Audio Center Channel Speaker , Aperion Audio Verus Forte Tower Hd Black , Aperion Verus Grand Tower Speaker Gloss Piano Black , Aperion Audio Verus Forte Satellite Sd Black , Aperion Intimus 5b Fusion Sd , Marantz , Marantz Sr5007 Home Theater Av Receiver , Mcintosh Labs Mc 2100
Gear in this thread - Sr5007 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page