Aperion Intimus 532 System - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-22-2007, 11:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Has anyone heard these sets of speakers before? What were your impressions of them? How do they compare to floor standing speakers?

Also, if you know other better sounding speakers under $1500USD, please let me know and where I can get them. (I live in Canada btw)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-24-2007, 05:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew007 View Post

Has anyone heard these sets of speakers before? What were your impressions of them? How do they compare to floor standing speakers?

Also, if you know other better sounding speakers under $1500USD, please let me know and where I can get them. (I live in Canada btw)

I have the 532LRs and 533-VAC.

The build quality is great, and (as with most of the internet direct folks) their customer service is outstanding.

I haven't had floor standers in years, so I can really only compare them against my previous bookshelves... the Aperions are very precise, and sound excellent. I was slightly underwhelmed by the low-mid range extension, though. Some eq'ing was partially to blame, and the room acoustics are also suspect; note that the 532LRs are rear ported, so don't plan on putting them right up against the wall.

otherwise, i'm super happy with them.
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page